TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have copied and pasted this from the Dog Poo Fairy thread.
What in the fresh hell is this????
F##king NHS at its finest yet it manages to accommodate that Tamil bi##h for her f##king fairy lights and likkle sleeps with mummy every time she is in the Hos pit al. Next time you see that Tamil princess in her private room remember that Emma and Sooz's Mum died in a bloody cupboard in York Hospital because some other witch demanded her own private room so she could FILM HERSELF.
I don't care who you are, this has me enraged!!!
Screenshot_20240522_203750_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So our likkle Girl is currently earning US $11.22 per 1000 views.
Her 3 videos from Lake Garda have scored her a tad under 100,000 views, this would hardly pay for the "fancy pants" hotel stays. I say it's time for a "RUSHING TO THE HOS PIT AL" *STAGE 4 CANCER* just to pay for the trip!
Screenshot_20240523_120010_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240523_121055_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So our likkle Girl is currently earning US $11.22 per 1000 views.
Her 3 videos from Lake Garda have scored her a tad under 100,000 views, this would hardly pay for the "fancy pants" hotel stays. I say it's time for a "RUSHING TO THE HOS PIT AL" *STAGE 4 CANCER* just to pay for the trip!
View attachment 2952403
View attachment 2952408
Hopefully as they massage those feet she is thinking of ways to up her game. Either she , doorMatt or even Amma need a significant medical emergency to get views and engagement up again. I expect one in the next weeks. Another round of clean scans and "our girl" could be in real trouble.

Hopefully as they massage those feet she is thinking of ways to up her game. Either she , doorMatt or even Amma need a significant medical emergency to get views and engagement up again. I expect one in the next weeks. Another round of clean scans and "our girl" could be in real trouble.
She will have to go back to work.

Or stage likkle emergencies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A new video called UPDATE.

I wonder what she is updating about. Make up?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
a little walking situation, a little breakfast situation, a pool situation and a massage situation 🤪

Going home, to Amma who misses her dearly... translation: to Amma so she can wash the clothes and cook a decent meal before going back to the little apartment situation.

But first things first, let's pity play about your poor poor girl and doorMatt wanting to make "memories" but have to WORK first to earn money for their next trip. Poor princess missed out on so many trips during her CANCER treatment, ... and making memories is sooo important for the princess and doorMatt. Plus they don't need a lot a lot a lot, they go on low budget holidays... says our princess who just stayed in a 4 star hotel in Italy;

Back home, princess is gushing over lake Garda like this was the first holiday she ever took in her life. She even got tears in her eyes when she had to leave😂 Like a toddler!! Poor girl has to set up a holiday- funds... come on grannies, donate money for this likkle princess, she has to make memories you know.. maybe her time is limited on earth;

Also donate for more cream, the skin is still very drrrrrryyyyy... she needs tons of cream for her face. We didn't get to see Matt in his little cycling pants situation, but I'm sure he also has a pee pee whole in that pants.
---
A new video called UPDATE.

I wonder what she is updating about. Make up?
of course, 90% of the vlog was putting on make up, cream and lip gloss... admiring herself in the mirror. DoorMatt is still in conflict what he wants in life, our likkle toddler princess or Colleen... he needs another trip to lake Garda to figure it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
a little walking situation, a little breakfast situation, a pool situation and a massage situation 🤪

Going home, to Amma who misses her dearly... translation: to Amma so she can wash the clothes and cook a decent meal before going back to the little apartment situation.

But first things first, let's pity play about your poor poor girl and doorMatt wanting to make "memories" but have to WORK first to earn money for their next trip. Poor princess missed out on so many trips during her CANCER treatment, ... and making memories is sooo important for the princess and doorMatt. Plus they don't need a lot a lot a lot, they go on low budget holidays... says our princess who just stayed in a 4 star hotel in Italy;

Back home, princess is gushing over lake Garda like this was the first holiday she ever took in her life. She even got tears in her eyes when she had to leave😂 Like a toddler!! Poor girl has to set up a holiday- funds... come on grannies, donate money for this likkle princess, she has to make memories you know.. maybe her time is limited on earth;

Also donate for more cream, the skin is still very drrrrrryyyyy... she needs tons of cream for her face. We didn't get to see Matt in his little cycling pants situation, but I'm sure he also has a pee pee whole in that pants.
---

of course, 90% of the vlog was putting on make up, cream and lip gloss... admiring herself in the mirror. DoorMatt is still in conflict what he wants in life, our likkle toddler princess or Colleen... he needs another trip to lake Garda to figure it out.
A little walking situation, a little breakfast situation, a pool situation and a massage situation - The next thread title :D

translation: to Amma so she can wash the clothes and cook a decent meal before going back to the little apartment situation.

We didn't get to see Matt in his little cycling pants situation, but I'm sure he also has a pee pee whole in that pants.

😄💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Concentrate’s on face cream and make up but misses out the crusty corners of her mouth situation!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

---

that last hotel was 5* and well beyond the budget of most young people. She actually was grifting for more donations for trips. How many times can this vile womangirl say "i did not pick up the camera". She should just stick to TikTok but no money to be made there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretending again that she misses Stella so so much that they are heading straight to hers. As Stella resumes chauffeur duties 🚕 🚖 and their car is at hers!!!! As LeonorG has pointed out they also stayed on to get their washing done and have some nice left over Mutton. Top Tier Mutton and room temperature 🐔 🐥 chicken. Scrumdiddlyumptious- 🤢

But it is all for the love of Stella of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretending again that she misses Stella so so much that they are heading straight to hers. As Stella resumes chauffeur duties 🚕 🚖 and their car is at hers!!!! As LeonorG has pointed out they also stayed on to get their washing done and have some nice left over Mutton. Top Tier Mutton and room temperature 🐔 🐥 chicken. Scrumdiddlyumptious- 🤢

But it is all for the love of Stella of course.
she loves mommy soooo much, almost as much as her dear loving TT followers. Especially the mental slow ones who donate money for her trips and make up. I hope they don't forget to donate for the SUV she loves to have, for all her stoma supplies;

• Haha
  • Heart
She will have to go back to work.

Or stage likkle emergencies.
That will be her plan if her cancer doesn’t hurry up and make a return … this rodent will have likkle emergencies up her sleeve just like her ‘lump/hump/bump’ that was such a worry, yet took her weeks to escalate to her team. She is drama queen central all courtesy of her camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That will be her plan if her cancer doesn’t hurry up and make a return … this rodent will have likkle emergencies up her sleeve just like her ‘lump/hump/bump’ that was such a worry, yet took her weeks to escalate to her team. She is drama queen central all courtesy of her camera!
lump/hump/bump and bulge!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.