TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"i don't want to see Matt brushing his teeth, hihihi" says the 4 year old borderliner.
She actually said that? I only caught dribs and drawbs of her silly video. She is sexually immature, I think. And Ha is the perfect partner because he seems content with bear hugs and dancing around. I honestly cannot see either of them as being passionate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She actually said that? I only caught dribs and drawbs of her silly video. She is sexually immature, I think. And Ha is the perfect partner because he seems content with bear hugs and dancing around. I honestly cannot see either of them as being passionate.
He is the dancing queen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never thought they've been truly intimate in the Biblical sense. And certainly not since her surgery. Their interactions are more like loving friends or kissin' cousins.
Given how grabby and gropy he is with her (he never leaves her boobs alone even in front of Stella) and her innuendo laden conversations with him every chance she gets and flirting round him in what she thinks is a cute /ditsy/likkle girl way they are at it like rabbits at every turnaround IMO.

Oh those heady days in Bumbridge the first time round when he used all her shower products - 😬 oops!

Only of course when he happened to run/jog past her likkle girl single bed flat that she rented just out of the blue in a random place like Bumbridge (stuck a pin in a map she did because she is care free like that) and he just happened to need a shower- not after sex of course you understand.

• Haha
I still think that after her pelvic exenteration, she was all sewn up from front to back bum bum. She and Matt probably have some erotic ritual they do for his sake (whatever that implies!), while the groping of sagging breasts must now be his specialty. Don't imagine any of this, as such thoughts could be vomit-inducing!

• Haha
I still think that after her pelvic exenteration, she was all sewn up from front to back bum bum. She and Matt probably have some erotic ritual they do for his sake (whatever that implies!), while the groping of sagging breasts must now be his specialty. Don't imagine any of this, as such thoughts could be vomit-inducing!
the references to "breasts" escape me..she is just about as flat as can be and as for sagging not enough to sag from what I see. doorMatt is groping at empty air when he goes for her "breasts".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the references to "breasts" escape me..she is just about as flat as can be and as for sagging not enough to sag from what I see. doorMatt is groping at empty air when he goes for her "breasts".
Normally I don't like to pick apart someone's appearance and body etc. as I am far from perfect.....but when someone gets on social media and acts like TT it is all fair game. A high % of the long videos is her staring at herself in the camera or mirror. She invites the comments.

• Heart
Normally I don't like to pick apart someone's appearance and body etc. as I am far from perfect.....but when someone gets on social media and acts like TT it is all fair game. A high % of the long videos is her staring at herself in the camera or mirror. She invites the comments.
I've felt some guilt over saying that her arse was giant. I hate picking apart peoples appearance and especially weight. I don't find saying that she is ugly as bad as saying that she has a big ass haha. Weight comments seem more personal. Her ass is not that big. It's the rest of the body that is small in comparison. And that giant head! I will stick to picking apart her ugly conduct.

The rodent absolutely loves herself. She loves what she sees when she films herself. She shoots that arm up in the beginning of her videos. Maybe she is body checking like Eugenia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like at this point their relationship is a convenience thing. They look more like friends than anything, of course relationships ain’t all about constant romance or lovey dovey, that ain’t realistic. But I get the vibe that Matt sticks around incase the cancer comes back elsewhere and is not treatable, which is no way for him to live.

I wonder if he wants children and knowing that can’t happen with Tiffany sends him into overdrive. I think he would be relieved if Tiffany chose to put the camera down permanently, but it’s her money maker and that’s way too important for her to push it to the side.

btw, I’m not team Matt but I can’t help but feel for the guy. He’s literally put his whole life on hold for her, and she comes across as so childish and ungrateful!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Matt could have ended the concubinal living arrangement the day he left the Croydon house. Maybe he likes Tiffany more than he does the idea of having children.
Tiffany's head is not disproportionately large. Her poofy hair and the way she arranges it makes her head look larger. Her face is actually not that large, as seen in the hospital videos when she used to wear a mask. Her face almost disappeared when she would wear surgical masks.

• Haha
Matt could have ended the concubinal living arrangement the day he left the Croydon house. Maybe he likes Tiffany more than he does the idea of having children.
Tiffany's head is not disproportionately large. Her poofy hair and the way she arranges it makes her head look larger. Her face is actually not that large, as seen in the hospital videos when she used to wear a mask. Her face almost disappeared when she would wear surgical masks.
It's massive

• Wow
  • Haha
I feel like at this point their relationship is a convenience thing. They look more like friends than anything, of course relationships ain’t all about constant romance or lovey dovey, that ain’t realistic. But I get the vibe that Matt sticks around incase the cancer comes back elsewhere and is not treatable, which is no way for him to live.

I wonder if he wants children and knowing that can’t happen with Tiffany sends him into overdrive. I think he would be relieved if Tiffany chose to put the camera down permanently, but it’s her money maker and that’s way too important for her to push it to the side.

btw, I’m not team Matt but I can’t help but feel for the guy. He’s literally put his whole life on hold for her, and she comes across as so childish and ungrateful!
Mr. doorMatt could have used that door many times since he has recovered from the surgery. I can't imagine why someone would stick around in case cancer comes back? I don't feel sorry for him at all...and as for his not liking the camera...hey he is benefiting from the YT. $$ too. They love him and he is right there for the trips etc. I think some of the stans have contributed with the request that TT take Amma on a trip but so far Amma is not interested.

Mr. doorMatt could have used that door many times since he has recovered from the surgery. I can't imagine why someone would stick around in case cancer comes back? I don't feel sorry for him at all...and as for his not liking the camera...hey he is benefiting from the YT. $$ too. They love him and he is right there for the trips etc. I think some of the stans have contributed with the request that TT take Amma on a trip but so far Amma is not interested.
Yes not feeling sorry for him anymore. He is enjoying the whole thing.

• Heart
I'm probably the odd one out on this, but since there is no proof or evidence that the trip was a gift, I don't believe it was. I do believe Tiffany booked the entire trip using package deals online, including the car rental.
A note about car rentals in Southern France, which isn't that far from Northern Italy: Rental cars with automatic transmission tend to be available exclusively in higher-priced models, from experience! Even insisting on the least luxurious automatic transmission model, if it is even available, and reserving it ahead of time does not guarantee that that's the car that one will get. Tiffany might not have had another choice of car model to rent if she wanted an automatic transmission, which is why that car might be a more expensive one.

I'm probably the odd one out on this, but since there is no proof or evidence that the trip was a gift, I don't believe it was. I do believe Tiffany booked the entire trip using package deals online, including the car rental.
A note about car rentals in Southern France, which isn't that far from Northern Italy: Rental cars with automatic transmission tend to be available exclusively in higher-priced models, from experience! Even insisting on the least luxurious automatic transmission model, if it is even available, and reserving it ahead of time does not guarantee that that's the car that one will get. Tiffany might not have had another choice of car model to rent if she wanted an automatic transmission, which is why that car might be a more expensive one.
No I agree with you too, you are not the odd one out.
Tiffany did plan it way back. She mentioned several times that her and Matt was discussing locations and both settled on Italy. A gifter wouldn’t send them on a split holiday.
Yeah the hotel may have shown us as €600+ per night and that’s normal for someone look for a nightly rate. I can book a holiday right now for £2400 for 2 weeks, but the hotel is advertised as £850 per night. There are many websites to use for discounted hotel rates. It’s not summer in the UK or Italy, hotels are quieter. Discount sites offer great prices because they need to fill rooms.
3 years ago on a last minute website I paid for a 5 star hotel room (was actually a huge suite). The rate I paid was cheaper than me staying in a run down motel off the Vegas strip. At check in the hotel staff was shocked at how much I paid. Companies bulk buy rooms from hotels. Those rooms need filling which often does mean heavily discounting rates.
UK tourists going to lake Garda? Maybe if they have extensively travelled Italy and are looking for a quiet holiday.
We have the Lake District with spa hotels. If Tiffany and Matt wanted mountains with a lake they could have gone to the Lake District. Plenty of supermarkets in the Lake District that sell lemon juice and Balsen biscuits.
---
Premium car rental with European. Verona airport pick up and drop off. 7 day duration £393.

Last edited:
  • Heart

I hope those two will never have a child in any way possible. No adoption, foster care, surrogate Imagine a grown up woman with an intelligence of a 4 year old raising a child? They should stick to each other and buy a cactus;

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You are not alone, l don't believe the trip was grifted, l think it was for content and paid for with her YT "business" earnings.

Reactions: 11
You are not alone, l don't believe the trip was grifted, l think it was for content and paid for with her YT "business" earnings.
I also think it was a trip for content.
---
She felt sorry for herself for having to go to other people's weddings and having to pretend she was happy for them so she planned this getaway highlighting to the world how luxurious and happy her life was. And she needed content for a few weeks before she can do crises and scans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's watching master chef, the honeymoon is over 🤪 check her insta story

• Haha
I hope those two will never have a child in any way possible. No adoption, foster care, surrogate Imagine a grown up woman with an intelligence of a 4 year old raising a child? They should stick to each other and buy a cactus;
I strongly agree. I don't think either of them would have coped with a child. No cosy lounging around in PJ days when caring for children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.