TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When HA! had organized the 2 or 3 day trip to Paris on the Eurostar railway system, I believe that was all paid for by him because it was a birthday (or other occasion) present to Tiffany as well as a total surprise to her. Matt is also the one who would be responsible for mortgage payments if the flat is bought, so that explains the budget nature of the hotel in Paris, which was probably not that cheap anyway. (No hotel in Paris is really cheap unless it is a run down establishment.)
I tend to believe this trip was paid for by Tiffany's Youtube money and organized by the both of them. As was seen this evening, they didn't stay in one single hotel, but selected two different ones located in two different areas around that lake. Even though Tiffany said that they, themselves, aren't as 'posh' as this second hotel was, recall the very, very luxuriant hotel in which they stayed in the Canary Islands. That hotel had massage areas in it as well, and the both of them spent the entire vacation just trekking in the vicinity around the hotel. The second hotel in which they stayed in Italy is comparable to the one in which they stayed in the Canary Islands.
She referred to a trip to Greece they made. I was unaware they had also gone to Greece. Maybe it was during a time period in which I wasn't watching her videos.
Filming a trip for YT is also a tax deduction for her "business" 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 8
T's delicious face is more like disgust. Someone beeps at her and it reminds her that they didn't go on a boat. She says she's in the city of love and loses her train of thought when Matt says she's been grumpy at him. Tries to divert things by getting another gelato. She says it's criminal not to and says she finished the other one quite quickly. Makes her mind up in 2 milliseconds that she's going to get chocolate - the next plain choice other than vanilla. Ignores Matt trying to encourage another flavour and orders over him. Walks back to the badly parked car and admits she didn't eat either the first or 2nd gelato despite 5 seconds earlier saying she finished it too quickly. Tells Matt that he ate 3 scoops. CHOCLATAA, FREDDYY.

Had to stop watching at this point!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I couldn't resist having a bit of a dig at FF today after reading some old threads on here. It was in late April last year that she made that parody video about Tiffany and her spending to the tune from the Benny Hill show.
I also have noted that the doorMatt is not looking too happy having the camera shoved in his face all the time so of course had to comment about that too. No doubt they will be deleted.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I couldn't resist having a bit of a dig at FF today after reading some old threads on here. It was in late April last year that she made that parody video about Tiffany and her spending to the tune from the Benny Hill show.
I also have noted that the doorMatt is not looking too happy having the camera shoved in his face all the time so of course had to comment about that too. No doubt they will be deleted.
Well done, Lil Brissy! I wonder if they will remain up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My gut instinct tells me this was a gift. Which if is the case it’s quite nauseating.
there are lots of lonely people out there that would gift them a trip. I think it could be. You never hear her mentioning planning the trip (other than packing) or saying we were considering that hotel etc.

Reactions: 7
As for the Vee in the skit, it just could have been added to his character based on his extreme personality.
Extreme! He is supposedly a Bible-thumper, yet also a gambler. Maybe he is in a monastery now repenting for his gambling spree somewhere! I doubt Vee is a member of Tiffany's family.
As for Fluffy, who knows. Sometimes, Fluffy expresses herself in ways that Tiffany wouldn't, such as making up the word 'propigander' or even 'trowel' for troll. Tiffany isn't that imaginative, in my opinion. Also, in much earlier videos, I wondered in a comment if Fluffy was a vegetarian, and she said she was and was having a 'nut roast'. That does not sound like Tiffany.

• Haha
T has a new reel up on Instagram. All of her and Ha dancing, hugging, twirling around. I guarantee you it's in direct response to the YL posts about Matt looking unhappy lately. The reel is quite silly and obviously arranged to look like the happy couple. She's pathetic.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
T has a new reel up on Instagram. All of her and Ha dancing, hugging, twirling around. I guarantee you it's in direct response to the YL posts about Matt looking unhappy lately. The reel is quite silly and obviously arranged to look like the happy couple. She's pathetic.
He has something to twirl about, he might still be hoping that she drops dead. There is something very sinister about him. I think he would want to marry her (and inherit her 500 pyjamas) but she doesn't want to cause she knows her life expectancy is reduced. She can't stand the thought of him being happy with another woman and on top of that having her fortune. He would quickly move on with Colleen who is not a toddler.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Had to take a few days off the Tiffany Maurice-Christy/ Matt Ferris exploiting cancer gravy train as the sun was out and this is a bad time of year for me to tolerate fuckwittery. But just a quick recap:
1. She grifted and grifted some more to get someone (a stan) to send them this trip. She doesn't even know the name of the places they are supposed to be. Her "umming and arring" for weeks on the vlogs eventually prompted someone with more money than sense to fund it
2. This jaunt cost at minimum 5000 euros with flights, luxury hotels and hire car,
the type they have (Fluffy , sorry Freddy), is expensive
3. She runs around dressed like a 4 year old in a likkle dress and bobby socks, squealing and jumping around. Ferris must have a fetish to put up with this embarrassing display
4. She continues to attribute her NED to God and her own general wonderfulness. How might she reckon this makes people feel when they are in the midst of their full blown, terminal cancer journey?? Less than her?? 'God' doesn't love them, only her???
5. She remains a selfish, self obsessed, condescending, vacuous human being
6. And him?? What a tool

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He has something to twirl about, he might still be hoping that she drops dead. There is something very sinister about him. I think he would want to marry her (and inherit her 500 pyjamas) but she doesn't want to cause she knows her life expectancy is reduced. She can't stand the thought of him being happy with another woman and on top of that having her fortune. He would quickly move on with Colleen who is not a toddler.
that video is so teenage....I just can't believe that doorMatt is willing to go along with this child. I think she is putting this crap up for the benefit of her benefactor(s). Got to show them the money is well spent. Her erratic behavior which is escalating can only be explained as someone not expecting to be here for a long life.

• Heart
Surely anyone is n a commited loving relationship would not have any issues getting naked or even showering with their partner. Why on earth does she need a blind on that internal window?. Weird

Surely anyone is n a commited loving relationship would not have any issues getting naked or even showering with their partner. Why on earth does she need a blind on that internal window?. Weird
IT IS a big deal to her and clearly indicates some sort of distance based intimate relationship her her "darling".

• Heart
I've never thought they've been truly intimate in the Biblical sense. And certainly not since her surgery. Their interactions are more like loving friends or kissin' cousins.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
"i don't want to see Matt brushing his teeth, hihihi" says the 4 year old borderliner.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.