TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, based on the small bits (and bobs) I saw of her latest video, my advice is do not bother. More makeup application, saying "a lot" A LOT, scenes of the new hotel, T getting ready for date night, her exclaiming how amazing it is as they drive around the lake and can see the other side where they were! Gee, that's amazing! She filmed herself sitting in the car while Ha goes off to ask if they can park there! Lol. Hilarious and utterly boring. Oh, and more comments about there being "something in the air" because of the way her hair is responding. Lol. She truly needs a shorter, more stylish cut. Her hair is always an unruly mop and she's constantly fiddling with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow a fabulous new episode of TS.....really well done and to be continued. Involves a court case and we are the jury. Many TL regulars will decide the verdict. Thank you TS. Oh and the exploding stoma ending is priceless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In this video "Date Night in Lake Garda (Italy)" , Matt says that Tiffany has been grumpy with him for the past few days. That would be the entirety of their vacation up to that point!
15:21-15:26
Matt: Well, you've been grumpy with me the last couple of days.
Tiffany: I haven't I haven't. He's lying I've not been grumpy. I've just been ... ... ... ...[RADIO SILENCE & Cheshire FOOL GRIN]

and she doesn't finish her sentence! Matt WAS telling the truth. Tiffany is the pathological liar. I propose this little conversation to be EXHIBIT A for the defense of TS to establish Tiffany's lying character!

Could Tiffany be grumpy because she was expecting Matt to propose to her and he has not? Matt, by the way, is NOT grumpy. He is as 'happy-go-lucky' as can be!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
The video by TS with Tiffanystinks vs. Tiffanythinks is one of the best she has done so far, although they are all entertaining! TS should be working in the film industry! (Maybe then I would actually go back to watching films!)
Also, TS, the "Stand Up to Cancer' article in which Tiffany states, in 2022, that she and Matt had been together 5 years could be used as another exhibit to further establish that Tiffany is a habitual liar. So, according to Tiffany, she and Matt had been together since at least April of 2017. Yet, she was 'with' Tiroy at the time.

Here is the link to the article and a relevant excerpt:

Exhibit B, from 2022:

[2022] Tiffany and Matt had been together for five years but didn’t live together.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Another "mental" view per doorMatt at this 5* luxury hotel...looked at price for tonight at 650Euro/night. This is a gift...she keeps saying the hotel is "fancy pants" and clearly no way is this something they would pay for themselves or even with YT $$. It is hard to watch this. A "top tier" foot service....even her TT fam but wonder about how this couple can afford this with the hours of work they don't put in.
They can afford it with the youtube (thank you cancer) money.
---
It was a tough choice for my early morning viewing pleasure,
This:
View attachment 2946056
Or this masterpiece:
View attachment 2946059
View attachment 2946061
She used that thumbnail? She wanted to appear likkle in comparison to Judith. Is she now mocking HIS giant arse?

Last edited:
  • Haha
They can afford it with the youtube money.
---

She used that thumbnail? She wanted to appear likkle in comparison to Judith. Is she now mocking HIS giant arse?
Maybe they could afford it with YT money but those hotels are not what they would pick in my opinion. When doormatt organized paris that was a very budget property. Especially the latest hotel is really expensive. Such a honeymoon style place and TT tries so very hard to make it look like they are so "in love" but the body language says it all...they is just no chemistry between them and for sure no proposal.

Maybe they could afford it with YT money but those hotels are not what they would pick in my opinion. When doormatt organized paris that was a very budget property. Especially the latest hotel is really expensive. Such a honeymoon style place and TT tries so very hard to make it look like they are so "in love" but the body language says it all...they is just no chemistry between them and for sure no proposal.
Could be a gift from some viewer. There are enough crazies in her cult.

• Heart
When HA! had organized the 2 or 3 day trip to Paris on the Eurostar railway system, I believe that was all paid for by him because it was a birthday (or other occasion) present to Tiffany as well as a total surprise to her. Matt is also the one who would be responsible for mortgage payments if the flat is bought, so that explains the budget nature of the hotel in Paris, which was probably not that cheap anyway. (No hotel in Paris is really cheap unless it is a run down establishment.)
I tend to believe this trip was paid for by Tiffany's Youtube money and organized by the both of them. As was seen this evening, they didn't stay in one single hotel, but selected two different ones located in two different areas around that lake. Even though Tiffany said that they, themselves, aren't as 'posh' as this second hotel was, recall the very, very luxuriant hotel in which they stayed in the Canary Islands. That hotel had massage areas in it as well, and the both of them spent the entire vacation just trekking in the vicinity around the hotel. The second hotel in which they stayed in Italy is comparable to the one in which they stayed in the Canary Islands.
She referred to a trip to Greece they made. I was unaware they had also gone to Greece. Maybe it was during a time period in which I wasn't watching her videos.

Could be a gift from some viewer. There are enough crazies in her cult.
I do believe it is. Kyle Appleford made it clear that some hotel stays etc have been gifted to them. I am sure TT has some lonely benefactors who arrange things for her. DoorMatt is not happy because he is with TT but he is taking advantage of this nice free trip in hotels that he otherwise would never stay in. They give off the vibe of a couple of country bumpkins that have been gifted a "fancy pants" trip.

• Haha
When HA! had organized the 2 or 3 day trip to Paris on the Eurostar railway system, I believe that was all paid for by him because it was a birthday (or other occasion) present to Tiffany as well as a total surprise to her. Matt is also the one who would be responsible for mortgage payments if the flat is bought, so that explains the budget nature of the hotel in Paris, which was probably not that cheap anyway. (No hotel in Paris is really cheap unless it is a run down establishment.)
I tend to believe this trip was paid for by Tiffany's Youtube money and organized by the both of them. As was seen this evening, they didn't stay in one single hotel, but selected two different ones located in two different areas around that lake. Even though Tiffany said that they, themselves, aren't as 'posh' as this second hotel was, recall the very, very luxuriant hotel in which they stayed in the Canary Islands. That hotel had massage areas in it as well, and the both of them spent the entire vacation just trekking in the vicinity around the hotel. The second hotel in which they stayed in Italy is comparable to the one in which they stayed in the Canary Islands.
She referred to a trip to Greece they made. I was unaware they had also gone to Greece. Maybe it was during a time period in which I wasn't watching her videos.
Hotel experience is more important to her than the AREA they are in. Having the time to change hotels? Wtf.

Reactions: 8
... They give off the vibe of a couple of country bumpkins that have been gifted a "fancy pants" trip.
On that note...The vibe I get from what is shown of Matt in these videos is "Matt the Irish gigolo!" Matt gives off a gigolo type of "paid-for" vibe in this video.
Why is it that I have a little sorrowful feeling for Tiffany every time I see her get all dressed up (according to her standards, that is!) for dinner in a hotel when they are on a trip? She is likely expecting something from Matt, (i.e, an official engagement ring) while there's really nothing that special about the evening at all. Then, they return to the hotel room, and she says she is going to take all her makeup off. So, she bothered to wear all that makeup just to eat dinner. It's almost as if she is trying to impress Matt, who likely doesn't give a rat's hiney about the makeup on her face.
They just seem like a couple past the 'honeymoon' phase (especially on Tiffany's side) who have 'missed the boat', so to speak. They seem directionless as a couple.

Reactions: 9
Whether it was paid by YT money and planned by them or from a loyal supporter bottom line this one cost a lot a lot. I remember looking up the one in Canary and while nice I don't think it compares to this one in terms of price. Could be wrong and maybe the got some great package deal on air and hotels don't know but it just bothers me to watch them bragging non stop about their lush surroundings and they don't really even work every day. It is as has been said "cancer money".
---
On that note...The vibe I get from what is shown of Matt in these videos is "Matt the Irish gigolo!" Matt gives off a gigolo type of "paid-for" vibe in this video.
Why is it that I have a little sorrowful feeling for Tiffany every time I see her get all dressed up (according to her standards, that is!) for dinner in a hotel when they are on a trip? She is likely expecting something from Matt, (i.e, an official engagement ring) while there's really nothing that special about the evening at all. Then, they return to the hotel room, and she says she is going to take all her makeup off. So, she bothered to wear all that makeup just to eat dinner. It's almost as if she is trying to impress Matt, who likely doesn't give a rat's hiney about the makeup on her face.
They just seem like a couple past the 'honeymoon' phase (especially on Tiffany's side) who have 'missed the boat', so to speak. They seem directionless as a couple.
TT tries to dress up for dinner but doorMatt could care less. I however have no "sorrowful feeling for Tiffany". The fact she is expecting something is just TT not living in the real world.
---
Yes the Paris trip as I recall was one night on the cheap....no question organized and paid for by doorMatt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think the make up was for the vlog, not Judith.

The newest TS video is so good.
Yes, it is entertaining. TS did take a jab at foreigners flocking to Vee's house who might not all be 'productive' ones: a subtle jab which was the remark that Vee works hard, is a law-abiding citizen, and pays his taxes, vs. the others let in who might bother his house such that he had to put up security cameras! People who are in the aforementioned category will recognize themselves upon seeing that video!
I thought Amma would be the judge. Maybe in Part 2 Cookie Monster vomits all the cookies after the disgust of the 'explosion', and a replacement judge is needed. Amma! :)

• Haha
Yes, it is entertaining. TS did take a jab at foreigners flocking to Vee's house who might not all be 'productive' ones: a subtle jab which was the remark that Vee works hard, is a law-abiding citizen, and pays his taxes, vs. the others let in who bother his house such that he had to put up security cameras! People who are in the aforementioned category will recognize themselves upon seeing that video!
I thought Amma would be the judge. Maybe in Part 2 Cookie Monster vomits all the cookies after the disgust of the 'explosion', and a replacement judge is needed. Amma! :)
I took it as a jab at Vee Hopeless being anti foreigners which fits with how hateful that person is. He thinks he is better than others. But then he has a soft spot for the rodent so he is upset that there were no Tamils among them.

Amma as judge doing her hewooooo eberywaaan and carrot! I liked Elodie the cookie monster as judge too. The best judge, only concerned with her cookies.

• Haha
I took it as a jab at Vee Hopeless being anti foreigners which fits with how hateful that person is. He thinks he is better than others. But then he has a soft spot for the rodent so he is upset that there were no Tamils among them.

Amma as judge doing her hewooooo eberywaaan and carrot! I liked Elodie the cookie monster as judge too. The best judge, only concerned with her cookies.
I must have missed something. I didn't know that Vee was anti-foreigners.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.