TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is exaggerating breathlessness as a cue for her sheep to start worrying (she must miss all the worrying) and in preparation of her next crisis. She is a lazy bum bum who never exercises or moves so her fitness will be bad.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she is exaggerating breathlessness as a cue for her sheep to start worrying (she must miss all the worrying) and in preparation of her next crisis. She is a lazy bum bum who never exercises or moves so her fitness will be bad.
I see a crisis coming our way 😂 Wouldn't it be perfect if she's in hosp it all during all those weddings and festivities? Ideal way to avoid all the questions about her own relationship status and she will receive a great deal of pampering, worrying, attention and hosp it all care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I see a crisis coming our way 😂 Wouldn't it be perfect if she's in hosp it all during all those weddings and festivities? Ideal way to avoid all the questions about her own relationship status and she will receive a great deal of pampering, worrying, attention and hosp it all care.
That would be a perfect plan. She would be the centre of everyone's attention. I doubt she will enjoy other people's weddings. She is not one to be happy for other people.

I think we will get a RUSHING INTO HOSPITAL at some point in the following weeks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That would be a perfect plan. She would be the centre of everyone's attention. I doubt she will enjoy other people's weddings. She is not one to be happy for other people.

I think we will get a RUSHING INTO HOSPITAL at some point in the following weeks.
actuallly yes that breathless stair climbing could well be a set up for the next medical emergency. Seriously content about Lake Garda without the name even in the title will not get much new attention for the channel. I think we are due for an A & E (emergency) trip.

Reactions: 7
Well, she does manage to get into and out of cars without someone having to hoist her array of bum bums onto the seat! That's her exercise!
HA!, take note, as the day may arrive when you will be the chosen one for that task. Surely, you wouldn't want Amma to hurt her back lifting Tiff's expanding bum bum!

... I think we will get a RUSHING INTO HOSPITAL at some point in the following weeks.
RUSHING into HOSPITAL = a likely false alarm for her 'buddy', but a telltale sign that she has become one of her favorite adjectives: MENTAL. (as in : of, relating to, or affected by a disorder of the mind (dictionary dot com))

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, she does manage to get into and out of cars without someone having to hoist her array of bum bums onto the seat! That's her exercise!
HA!, take note, as the day may arrive when you will be the chosen one for that task. Surely, you wouldn't want Amma to hurt her back lifting Tiff's expanding bum bum!

RUSHING into HOSPITAL = a likely false alarm for her 'buddy', but a telltale sign that she has become one of her favorite adjectives: MENTAL. (as in : of, relating to, or affected by a disorder of the mind (dictionary dot com))
She is very loose with her use of the word "mental" which I find extraordinarily offensive. It is also ironic given her mental state.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Who remembers the Completely MENTAL Ed Grimley? Enjoy ... and see who shows up at 21 seconds ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Including vomiting 😂

• Haha
And she can return all the dresses she bought for the weddings. Perfect perfect perfect.

• Haha
Nothing makes her happier than that.
Youtube views go up up up, the attention seeking brat gets her way, and after green diarrhea, a lot of vomiting, losing weight, pale skin and dark bags under her eyes she can lecture again about how thankful she is to God who saved her and for every day he gives her... plus she will need another holiday, she deserves another holiday after this new health crisis, life is short people 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Youtube views go up up up, the attention seeking brat gets her way, and after green diarrhea, a lot of vomiting, losing weight, pale skin and dark bags under her eyes she can lecture again about how thankful she is to God who saved her and for every day he gives her... plus she will need another holiday, she deserves another holiday after this new health crisis, life is short people 🤪
Yes that's her existence on a loop. She will be repeating the exact same thing for years.

• Haha
Another "mental" view per doorMatt at this 5* luxury hotel...looked at price for tonight at 650Euro/night. This is a gift...she keeps saying the hotel is "fancy pants" and clearly no way is this something they would pay for themselves or even with YT $$. It is hard to watch this. A "top tier" foot service....even her TT fam but wonder about how this couple can afford this with the hours of work they don't put in.

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.