TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they behaving like it's all so tiring? As though travelling to Italy from England is so impossibly difficult on them?
It's only a 2 hour flight from London and there's only a 1 hour time zone difference. It should be easy(jet) peazy!

Reality check: My 84 year old father flies 4 hours and 2 time zones to visit my home and when he gets off the plane it's nothing more than if he had just gotten off an elevator in a department store. There's no bellyaching like these two little delicates. And he's 50 years older than them!

It's a good thing that effeminate weakling, Matt Ferris will never be able to procreate. Both their fucked up genetics will die with him.
Tifnofanny has been talking alot alot about her tired "situation" alot alot lately, she ordered dresses online for the weddings because she said she gets tired shopping. She gets tired working half days. I'm wondering if this is actually genuine, perhaps she's anaemic? Or suffering some other vitamin deficiency due to absorption. Could be side effects from the hach r t "situation". Whatever it is, my hunch something is not right with her buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are they behaving like it's all so tiring? As though travelling to Italy from England is so impossibly difficult on them?
It's only a 2 hour flight from London and there's only a 1 hour time zone difference. It should be easy(jet) peazy!

Reality check: My 84 year old father flies 4 hours and 2 time zones to visit my home and when he gets off the plane it's nothing more than if he had just gotten off an elevator in a department store. There's no bellyaching like these two little delicates. And he's 50 years older than them!

It's a good thing that effeminate weakling, Matt Ferris will never be able to procreate. Both their fucked up genetics will die with him.
Obviously tired from working a lot a lot a lot and hanging with buddy!
Given the endless tit she dribbles, I think we’d be better off bagging her head and conversing directly with buddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the word you are after is PARANOID and you have it confused with safe. When one has told soooooo many lies they tend to become PARANOID.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I was thinking the same...all these complaints from TT about lack of sleep and acting like she is on the other side of the world. Her world is so very small that I guess this just hits her that hard?
---
Tifnofanny has been talking alot alot about her tired "situation" alot alot lately, she ordered dresses online for the weddings because she said she gets tired shopping. She gets tired working half days. I'm wondering if this is actually genuine, perhaps she's anaemic? Or suffering some other vitamin deficiency due to absorption. Could be side effects from the hach r t "situation". Whatever it is, my hunch something is not right with her buddy.
You never see them walk very far and her reaction to those stairs clearly showed lung capacity is reduced. Someone above mentioned her eating a lot. I disagree. I am willing to wager that when they go out to these restaurants she orders a lot a lot but takes a few bites and that is it. She enjoys showing herself taking bits and note how very small they are. She eats like a bird and only craves junk food.

• Heart
The rodent's stage 4 cancer is not curable either and her prognosis is much worse.
---

But isn't that the same with Tiffany's cancer? It can be stable but can also return. If it returns and spreads more she will die. Komal's cancer seems more manageable and less deadly.
Tiffany is currently NED, and could, theoretically, stay that way her entire life. Tiffany may or may not ever get a recurrence. Komal's cancer, however, is always there, as far as I know. She has never been told she is NED, as her cancer is from a gene mutation that is always there. Her cancer is not curable because the gene mutation causing the production of a certain immnunoglobin is not reversible, and, eventually, it will end her life.
Tiffany's cancer was a tumor that metastasized, and that has been successfully treated to date.

Now, I do find Tiffany to be a bit gaunt in certain videos, though she has gained weight overall. Namely, the area around her eyes seems to have permanently hollowed out. Her hair, however, is her best feature in my opinion. Why Tiffany didn't wear exercise-type clothing to go on that walk with Matt, where she is wearing that pink girly dress, suggests she hadn't planned to exert herself physically or exercise. Matt, on the other hand, was doing a practice run for the hills!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tiffany is currently NED, and could, theoretically, stay that way her entire life. Tiffany may or may not ever get a recurrence. Komal's cancer, however, is always there, as far as I know. She has never been told she is NED, as her cancer is from a gene mutation that is always there. Her cancer is not curable because the gene mutation causing the production of a certain immnunoglobin is not reversible, and, eventually, it will end her life.
Tiffany's cancer was a tumor that metastasized, and that has been successfully treated to date.

Now, I do find Tiffany to be a bit gaunt in certain videos though she has gained weight overall. Namely, the area around her eyes seems to have permanently hollowed out. Her hair, however, is her best feature in my opinion. Why Tiffany didn't wear exercise-type clothing to go on that walk with Matt suggests she hadn't planned to exert herself physically or exercise. Matt, on the other hand, was doing a practice run for the hills!!
in these videos she has heavier eye makeup than normal on and I noticed the hollowed out look for her eyes...they seem out of balance with the rest of her head. As for the hair.....she never really gets a solid cut....a few inches off would I think make for a better look...it is really long and she is obsessed with it. Hair and makeup are far more interesting to her than anything else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s so dim she thinks the Italian air is making her hair healthier 😂
For someone who buys pricier makeup, she uses drugstore skincare products. While some drugstore brands are quite good, it seems like her skin is always dry.
Her clothes always look super cheap to me. All fast fashion.
She’s been using the word girly a lot a lot lately. It’s probably intentional. To what end I’m not quite sure yet.

• Haha
More bull tit. Her "story she has to tell" , indeed she does... to her GOD, eventually. Like every preacher I have ever heard.. fleece the stupid for their pounds.

Lies, nonsense, a big fat arse and her and HA are having the biggest laugh at our expense. We contribute too, giving the witch airtime.

Did anyone get the new Chanel bag on the table?

His and her families are in on the whole thing and a stan has grifted/gifted them this holiday Inc Freddy (fluffy) the car.

She wouldn't know anything about Lake Garda if it bit her on her humgous arse. Some elderly stan has grifted them the whole thing, Inc Judith's perfume.

Disgusting.
No way, now she got a Chanel bag???? After the Cartier watch and the Van Cleef necklace.... and this little brat is complaining about her expensive green tea like she can't afford it. So far the life lessons from her God, she got even more materialistic and narcissistic after her cancer journey, she learned nothing zero nada... lighting a candle in a church won't help you dear, your cancer journey isn't over so don't count your blessings just yet.
---
More bull tit. Her "story she has to tell" , indeed she does... to her GOD, eventually. Like every preacher I have ever heard.. fleece the stupid for their pounds.

Lies, nonsense, a big fat arse and her and HA are having the biggest laugh at our expense. We contribute too, giving the witch airtime.

Did anyone get the new Chanel bag on the table?

His and her families are in on the whole thing and a stan has grifted/gifted them this holiday Inc Freddy (fluffy) the car.

She wouldn't know anything about Lake Garda if it bit her on her humgous arse. Some elderly stan has grifted them the whole thing, Inc Judith's perfume.

Disgusting.
I don't think this is a Chanel, the front logo seems more like a Mulberry bag.

Last edited:
No way, now she got a Chanel bag???? After the Cartier watch and the Van Cleef necklace.... and this little brat is complaining about her expensive green tea like she can't afford it. So far the life lessons from her God, she got even more materialistic and narcissistic after her cancer journey, she learned nothing zero nada... lighting a candle in a church won't help you dear, your cancer journey isn't over so don't count your blessings just yet.
---

I don't think this is a Chanel, the front logo seems more like a Mulberry bag.
Personally don't pay that close attention to the "childlike" TT but my bet is anything that appears to be designer is probably knock off quality. She has mostly cheap clothing and lots of it...quantity over quality for "your girl". Again how much fun is this trip that she takes so much time to give more advice about living your best life etc...she really thinks she is the expert because she has had a reprieve from cancer.

• Heart
Personally don't pay that close attention to the "childlike" TT but my bet is anything that appears to be designer is probably knock off quality. She has mostly cheap clothing and lots of it...quantity over quality for "your girl". Again how much fun is this trip that she takes so much time to give more advice about living your best life etc...she really thinks she is the expert because she has had a reprieve from cancer.
Her nonsense theory on how to overcome cancer and all the struggles make me furious. Pray a lot a lot a lot, believe in God, the lord has a plan for you, just stay positive and everything will turn around for the best... look at me I'm the livin' prove if you believe hard enough you will survive. She really thinks she's some sort of chosen one from her God to survive cancer cos she's been such a good girl... going to church... admiring and worshipping her almighty "God" " God gave me a lesson and thank you god for giving me this lesson so early on in my life"... really???

If her cancer comes back I will be the first to say out loud over here, on tattle (cos the grifter banned me from her precious channel) WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW???

• Heart
Fatigue can be an early warning sign that the cancer is active again.
---
Her nonsense theory on how to overcome cancer and all the struggles make me furious. Pray a lot a lot a lot, believe in God, the lord has a plan for you, just stay positive and everything will turn around for the best... look at me I'm the livin' prove if you believe hard enough you will survive. She really thinks she's some sort of chosen one from her God to survive cancer cos she's been such a good girl... going to church... admiring and worshipping her almighty "God" " God gave me a lesson and thank you god for giving me this lesson so early on in my life"... really???

If her cancer comes back I will be the first to say out loud over here, on tattle (cos the grifter banned me from her precious channel) WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW???
It never occurs to her to ask, why did her god give her cancer in the first place! She's such a dimwitted child-woman.
---
The outfit she wore in the latest vid was weird. Ill-fitting bloomer pants with a pattern on them and a burgundy top that didn't match it at all. She looked like a homeless person who put on anything she could find. She truly has zero fashion sense and her butt looks big lately. The rest of her is fairly skinny but not her bum bum!

Last edited:
Fatigue can be an early warning sign that the cancer is active again.
---

It never occurs to her to ask, why did her god give her cancer in the first place! She's such a dimwitted child-woman.
She was all out of breathe just to climb some stairs. She should work out more and build her body sorry buddy up... or there is something very wrong with her "buddy"... no woman in her 30's should be gasping and wheezing like an old horse just to climb up a hill. DoorMatt had to drag her all up, it he really loved her he should motivate her to exercise more or go to the hosp it all to get an early check up. This is not normal for her age.

• Haha

She is thanking "god" for giving her stage 4 cancer. She just loves having it.
---
She was all out of breathe just to climb some stairs. She should work out more and build her body sorry buddy up... or there is something very wrong with her "buddy"... no woman in her 30's should be gasping and wheezing like an old horse just to climb up a hill. DoorMatt had to drag her all up, it he really loved her he should motivate her to exercise more or go to the hosp it all to get an early check up. This is not normal for her age.
It's because of inactivity. She sits at home all day.

Certainly noFanny needs to do some simple cardio exercises! She also needs to be cognizant that breathlessness is a symptom that a cancer patient needs to be mindful of and report to their team … such an airhead space cadet!
She’s really never grown up, just a likkle girl in a buddy body ✅✅✅

her lack of breath was pretty severe in that one..I would have edited that out...not flattering at all.

her lack of breath was pretty severe in that one..I would have edited that out...not flattering at all.
Agree … a concern and a worry!
Just another wake up call that it’s not ok to vlog your life for money … so much more important to take the road less traveled for this rodent and spend valuable time looking after yourself number one, first and foremost… she’s too busy running around like the true rat that she is and festering tit in every corner of her life 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

• Haha
Agree … a concern and a worry!
Just another wake up call that it’s not ok to vlog your life for money … so much more important to take the road less traveled for this rodent and spend valuable time looking after yourself number one, first and foremost… she’s too busy running around like the true rat that she is and festering tit in every corner of her life 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀
She non stop talks about taking time for herself, being good to herself and on and on and yet no concept of what that really means. It is about eating well, exercising and staying busy. Also including some time to do things for other people ie volunteer or charity work. She does none.

If the worst should happen do we all get on our knees and thank God for taking her, is that how this works?
As @LeonorG said, she loves having content cancer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
If the worst should happen do we all get on our knees and thank God for taking her, is that how this works?
As @LeonorG said, she loves having content cancer.
I mean there’s naivety and then there’s naivety… this beast’s naivety is due to her being a simple bleeping dumbass moron who literally uses her **cancer** diagnosis as a tool to make money! Her concepts of where she sits on the longevity scale and what she could possibly do to improve that status is all just a funny giggly game to this numpty. She has no sense of urgency or commitment to even try to improve her outlook because this is all just too bloody easy.
The money rolls in and she doesn’t even need to work hard to earn it ~ her **cancer** tool is a sure winner and while she talks the talk of ‘making memories’ because nobody really knows how long they’ll live, she has no actual concept of dying early because she’s too caught up in the TiffanyThinks game of life!

While I don’t wish her ‘dead’, if I had to place a dozen people in a lineup and got to choose who would live longest in set order ~ I would happily give her the ‘last last lucky last’ anointment!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone above mentioned her eating a lot. I disagree. I am willing to wager that when they go out to these restaurants she orders a lot a lot but takes a few bites and that is it. She enjoys showing herself taking bits and note how very small they are. She eats like a bird and only craves junk food.
I was talking in terms of chronic illness where someone cannot get enough calories to survive and can only eat a few safe foods (mashed potato, bananas etc). T eats a range of different foods daily and doesn't seem to be limited much by the stoma. Again, this is all subjective as I'm coming from the perspective of someone with chronic illness who can sometimes only eat toast in a day. Coffee is also terrible for digestion and nutrient absorption, so she's not very conscious of that.
---
If T is having fatigue and breathlessness, she should go to the doctor instead of trecking through Italy and wherever else in pyjamas. Also Matt running down those stairs looks like a toddler or a lunatic, can't decide.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.