TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is a mess, as per usual. Also, it appears she hasn't filtered her face. It's much darker here and matches her arms and legs. The stupid expression on her face never changes, though.
---

I'm struck by how thin she is. Arms and legs like sticks. Dress hangs on her. As a result, her head looks oversized. And yet she's recently claimed to have gained weight??? This child has an eating disorder.
She did look like she had gained weight. Maybe she is starving herself to get back the old buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quote of the day, by doorMatt: they don't make churches like this anymore... 😂

She packed her whole wardrobe and now she's running around in a pajama sort of trousers and a purple mismatched top.

Quote of the day, by our princess: I see things other people can't see.... and some other religious crap. Princess, put your God in your pee pee whole, there's no such thing as a God. I believe in Mickey Mouse😂 If she rambles about her god and religion I want to punch her in her fresh moisturized face; A 5 year old boy died on mother's day of cancer in my town... where's your God stupid little brat? You really think you're that special God decided to "save" you and "learn" you a life lesson??? THERE IS NO GOD... freak!
---

A little comment from one of her loving TT members:

"Tiffany think I am going through Is so hurtful at the moment I cannot explain why this happening to me and It hard to understand that family life was hard and I cannot think clearly at the moment and find a struggle and there Isn’t a light end of the tunnel and find myself feel tearful my life Is getting hard and when I have the pressure Is building and I cannot get to have confidence and what that family hurt my feels and I cannot talk to them the way I can talk to you you understand me how I feel and you are like a sister to me Tiffany think and what Is you are a friend and some one I can share my feels with and open up with you and been honest with you how I feel and you are kind and caring about me a you give me good advice Tiffany think you made me think today and but I cannot trust any of my family and you are the only one how understand me Tiffany think and but I had the worse day of my life and keep thinking how Is honest patient with me on one Is as kind as you Tiffany think I need a break away with my son on our own and spend time together and do things together and that will be amazing without people over our shoulders to watch us all the time and we both will get that time to stay together In June and I am excited cannot wait and we both have to show them that we are cable to stay in our own In the house so In the future we will be able to get our own place one day they will test us both to get on with each other like adults that what we are doing right know Tiffany thinks"

Waaaw... she's got some very crazy messed up followers 😂 🤪

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
i was noticing how much grey he has for a young guy.
He has grey hair but is on exact the same level of immaturity as Tiffany. He buys candy like a 5 year old. You would think two 30 something people in Italy... maybe buy some wine... Italy has great wines... no those two buy Bahlsen cookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tiffany's latest 'accent trend', which was not that apparent in the current video but which has been cropping up in her latest videos:

the back-throated over-accentuated K and P sounds at the end of words

This is either another acquired language tick of hers, as she did NOT speak like this in her older videos even a year ago, or a lame effort to extend the time a single word is pronounced. When she says words ending in K or P sounds, she now often pronounces the K far back in her throat, (almost as if she is trying to imitate the Arabic letter 'qaf' (which is a letter pronounced as a back-throated K sound in the Arabic Gulf States and some others). Surely, Tiffany does not know Arabic! She is doing it because she wants to ACCENTUATE the last letter of words ending in the sounds K and P, especially the K sounds, and so she exaggerates the K sound by pronouncing it way back in her throat.
This sound in English words is totally ridiculous and unnecessary, and she thinks it is making her sound posh. Instead, doing that makes her sound slow and obsessed with accentuated pronunciation of letters. It makes her pronunciation jerky and not smooth.
This is NOT the way Tiffany USED to pronounce words!! She is getting some weird language ticks and obsessions.
TickkkkkKKKK TickkkkkkkkkKKKK TickkkkkKKKKKK to that crapPPPPPPP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm struck by how thin she is. Arms and legs like sticks. Dress hangs on her. As a result, her head looks oversized. And yet she's recently claimed to have gained weight??? This child has an eating disorder.
That photo to which you refer with Tiffany in a little girls' fashions dress looks photo-shopped. She did it on purpose to accentuate her face and head. Her arms are no longer that skinny. In that photo, her forearms and hands are not scaled correctly. Look how small her hands are in that photo. Her hands and fingers are not normally that small! Tiffany must have been experimenting with photo-modifying software.
---
Take a look at those HIPS and one of her HANDS from her Italy trip in the video "My Story I Have to Tell".
Tiffany knows she has gained weight and might be trying out software to change her silhouette on her still photos.
The video shows her true size, though!
Hands&Hips.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
I am wondering about some things that really strike me as odd if not dishonest on several fronts, and they don't have to do with Tiffany, though I will make some comparisons. Yes, I will be mentioning some good things about Tiffany, because, in comparison, Tiffany is the more honest one of the two based on what I mention here.
A Youtuber who has cancer, (Komal of Komal vlogs) and whom some of you will recognize was given a walker and a walking stick months ago. She doesn't work, lives in an apartment paid for (or, financed by) the UK government somehow because she doesn't live with her parents, and recently applied for PIP once again, this time with help from someone on the application itself.

(a) I never saw Komal actually use the cane or the walker. In fact, she said she DIDN"T want to use either of them in public because of their looks! This means that she doesn't really need them when she walks outside, otherwise the UTILITY of either of them would trump their looks any day. Tiffany never claimed to be so disabled such that she needed such items. The only item Tiffany needed was a pillow, which she ended up buying herself after RETURNING the one the hospital had given her because it didn't suit her.

(b) Komal doesn't work, and claims to be too TIRED to work full time. Why doesn't Komal try to work or volunteer part time, then?
Tiffany was trying to drive again as soon as she could after the surgery, and even did volunteer work for some time. Tiffany works part time, but Tiffany's situation cannot be directly compared to Komal's because Tiffany lives with her boyfriend who likely assumes much of the day-to-day payments.

Komal was thinking to go to Pakistan, and the reason she isn't going this year is because her mom is unable to travel! Who would pay for such a trip? Her parents? Is Komal deceiving the UK government about money she is getting? Komal has an apartment that would be categorized as 'section eight housing' in the US, given to her by the UK government. Clearly, Komal would not be able to pay her own rent without this and would have to live with her parents.
Komal has enough energy to have contemplated traveling all the way to Pakistan, yet doesn't find the energy to work? She has everything handed to her: an apartment, health care, a walker and a cane which she has yet to be seen using, and a FREE trip to Pakistan paid for by whomever (surely, not her since she isn't working.). How can this situation be accepted in the UK?
Talk about milking the system!
Komal is too 'tired and sick' to work, yet was contemplating going to Pakistan. Komal doesn't have enough money to pay her own rent without the UK gov. subsidizing it, yet she would have found the money to go to Pakistan.
Flight time from London to Pakistan is about 11 hours, and the conditions and health care there are not like in the UK.
There are people working full-time who cannot afford to go on such a vacation, yet Miss Komal who has an apartment paid for by the UK and who doesn't work would have gone had her mother been able to go with her.
A rat I do smell, and it's not Tiffany!!
So why not give K her own thread ?
The story fits with the right reasons why we all come to this place … to shed light on the ones who run on heat in their liar liar pants on fire 🔥 outfits!
Thoughts everyone?

That photo to which you refer with Tiffany in a little girls' fashions dress looks photo-shopped. She did it on purpose to accentuate her face and head. Her arms are no longer that skinny. In that photo, her forearms and hands are not scaled correctly. Look how small her hands are in that photo. Her hands and fingers are not normally that small! Tiffany must have been experimenting with photo-modifying software.
---
Take a look at those HIPS and one of her HANDS from her Italy trip in the video "My Story I Have to Tell".
Tiffany knows she has gained weight and might be trying out software to change her silhouette on her still photos.
View attachment 2940492
I have to say that very few could wear those pants and look "in shape". They are so very ugly...look like PJ and yet she thinks they are attractive. Love when she is getting ready for the massage and asks her "darling" if he will "be okay on his own"?????? It is clearly very off season for this area and the weather is a mess.

• Haha
How old is this woman?

"Yesterday Night"? Tiffany change it to last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So why not give K her own thread ?
The story fits with the right reasons why we all come to this place … to shed light on the ones who run on heat in their liar liar pants on fire 🔥 outfits!
Thoughts everyone?
As for me, I don't really want to give her her own thread just yet because it would really stress her out too much, give her too much publicity, and then she could blame the thread for rising stress levels or even ill health. Her type of cancer (waldenstrom macroglobulinemia) is worse than Tiffany's for now, so I don't want her mental state to suffer. Sometimes other cancer vloggers are occasionally mentioned here, so, I just expressed my concerns about her situation, both for all of us here and for her as well. (I suspect she does read Tiffanythinks threads.)

Having said this, however, if she ever goes to Pakistan and returns married, saying that 'He will come in a few months because of work obligations', THEN all bets are off as far as I am concerned. At that point, I'll probably make a video like MKLovlif with my own thoughts on that. Those 'work obligations' would be the time lag to process UK residency permits!
This gal lived in Denmark and I think she was even born there. Why couldn't she find a boyfriend (oooppps...her kind aren't supposed to have boyfriends...The stalwart religious types like her (to put it politely) go straight to marriage.) or husband in the UK or Denmark? I think it was very telling that she said her parents did NOT want her to publicize her cancer on video or tell family in Pakistan about it. Gee, I wonder why??? (She actually wondered why!!) Answer: Because they want to marry her to some Paki guy and probably not tell him about her cancer. Now, they probably would have to pay a guy to marry her. That 'payment' would be the UK residency papers. This type of sh*t happens all too often. Anyway, that was my view.

Back to Tiffany, who probably didn't know that 'lac' means 'lake' in French, and that 'limone' is 'lemon' in Italian, and was so surprised to see so many LEMON trees in LIMONE!! Tiffany is way more fun than pay-to-marry wife situations!

Last edited:
  • Haha
As for me, I don't really want to give her her own thread just yet because it would really stress her out too much, give her too much publicity, and then she could blame the thread for rising stress levels or even ill health. Her type of cancer (waldenstrom macroglobulinemia) is worse than Tiffany's for now, so I don't want her mental state to suffer. Sometimes other cancer vloggers are occasionally mentioned here, so, I just expressed my concerns about her situation, both for all of us here and for her as well. (I suspect she does read Tiffanythinks threads.)

Having said this, however, if she ever goes to Pakistan and returns married, saying that 'He will come in a few months because of work obligations', THEN all bets are off as far as I am concerned. At that point, I'll probably make a video like MKLovlif with my own thoughts on that. Those 'work obligations' would be the time lag to process UK residency permits!
This gal lived in Denmark and I think she was even born there. Why couldn't she find a boyfriend (oooppps...her kind aren't supposed to have boyfriends...The stalwart religious types like her (to put it politely) go straight to marriage.) or husband in the UK or Denmark? I think it was very telling that she said her parents did NOT want her to publicize her cancer on video or tell family in Pakistan about it. Gee, I wonder why??? (She actually wondered why!!) Answer: Because they want to marry her to some Paki guy and probably not tell him about her cancer. Now, they probably would have to pay a guy to marry her. That 'payment' would be the UK residency papers. This type of sh*t happens all too often. Anyway, that was my view.

Back to Tiffany, who probably didn't know that 'lac' means 'lake' in French, and that 'limone' is 'lemon' in Italian, and was so surprised to see so many LEMON trees in LIMONE!! Tiffany is way more fun than pay-to-marry wife situations!
I didn't know her cancer was worse than the rodent's. What is her survival estimation?

Her cancer is so confusing. She says it's bad but then says the results are good. I stopped trying to get it and haven't watched for a long time.

I didn't know her cancer was worse than the rodent's. What is her survival estimation?

Her cancer is so confusing. She says it's bad but then says the results are good. I stopped trying to get it and haven't watched for a long time.
Her cancer is very complicated, and I haven't looked up much because I didn't intend to watch many of her videos. The median survival rate is between 11 and 13 years, and depends upon 'microglobulin' concentrations in the blood and age, as well as the condition of one's organs. Maybe K said her results are good based on current blood tests, but she has to be monitored her entire life. While Tiffany has a chance at being 'cancer-free' in about 4.5 years, or at least NED for the rest of her life, the same cannot be said about those with Waldenstrom's because it is incurable (article link below):

WM is incurable with currently available therapies. Treatment is instead focused on symptom-control and prevention of end-organ damage.1, 8, 9 There is no standard therapy for WM, but rather various drugs that have been shown to be effective either alone or in combinations

So, while Tiffany has a stoma and had major surgery, I think she is better off than those with WM. An article with the different prognoses:

Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia: prognosis and management

Reactions: 5

My prediction: As Komal said, she wants to get married. She had probably devised going to Pakistan to meet someone there, either from family friends or from her own little contacts online. Then, given that she has UK residency, she would bring ANOTHER one of THEM to the UK!
Let me be clear here: The ONLY reason a Pakistani Muslim man in Pakistan would even be interested in or marry Komal is for the blessed PAPERS--for RESIDENCY in the UNITED KINGDOM.
Komal, unfortunately, has cancer and is unable to bear children. This is a NON-STARTER for marriage talks in their society for the vast majority. Yes, marriage is a contract in society, and the contractual nature of that is more prominent in some societies than in others. If Komal manages to get married to some guy in Pakistan, 100% that is for UK residency on the part of the guy. In fact, that might be part of her 'deal': "Marry me and you'll get residency in the UK!"
Komal should watch out, as guys and entire FAMILIES out there could lie to her and the guy would say he loves her, or be so fake and nice...just to get the chance to get FREE UK RESIDENCY. In my opinion, she is the one who would be waving around her UK residency status to get married. She seems desperate. She likely wouldn't care what the reason is on the part of the guy, but she wants marriage.

Where marriage is concerned, Tiffany and Matt are actually more genuine. They both know it is a big, important, contractual step in life, and neither are prepared to take it, yet. Matt could easily have proposed to Tiffany and be assured finances, and vice versa. Neither are really taking advantage of the other financially in my opinion. Yes, Matt gets free vacations, but Tiffany likely gets free housing. They somehow end up balancing out their finances. If they are happy that way, all the best to them. The only thing I oppose is claiming to be so Catholic in the meantime. Otherwise, whatever floats their boats!!

I don't quite understand Komal, but I do actually feel sorry for her. I won't make public why I feel sorry for Komal, but I do.

If K does read this thread then its pronounced MAGGIE'S, the founder being Maggies Keswick or Margaret Keswick. Its not pronounced MAJJIES :)
Maggies wouldn't be helping K with PIP forms if she didn't have enough supporting evidence from Oncology. They will only help with forms for people with a genuine claim.

It's taken me a while to understand what type of cancer Komal's been diagnosed with, but now I know shes been diagnosed with waldenstrom macroglobulinemia I have a fair bit of empathy for Komal. I know another patient with the same type of cancer, it is stable but she still as days where the fatigue is so severe that she doesn't get out of bed. Although people may think Komal looks well in her videos or 'healthy', I disagree. I see very similar things between the 2 macroglobulinemia patients. Just one example is an extreme sensitivity to cold. Komal can be seen wearing thermals and a coat in what others would consider to be warm weather.
Bleeding which she mentions quite often.
Each day can be completely different for those patients.
---

Her cancer isn't curable. They go through periods of stability which is 'good' but stability can quickly change.

• Heart
Traveling with TiffanyThinks is her next venture. Includes:
Mispronouncing words in various languages
Choosing the worst lodgings in tourist locales
Buying processed food instead of local fare
Buying cheap fast fashion clothing
Filming herself in public

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---
View attachment 2940492
More bull tit. Her "story she has to tell" , indeed she does... to her GOD, eventually. Like every preacher I have ever heard.. fleece the stupid for their pounds.

Lies, nonsense, a big fat arse and her and HA are having the biggest laugh at our expense. We contribute too, giving the witch airtime.

Did anyone get the new Chanel bag on the table?

His and her families are in on the whole thing and a stan has grifted/gifted them this holiday Inc Freddy (fluffy) the car.

She wouldn't know anything about Lake Garda if it bit her on her humgous arse. Some elderly stan has grifted them the whole thing, Inc Judith's perfume.

Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Sick
Adding to Travels with TifanyThinks
tours of the toilet and mini fridge

• Haha
More bull tit. Her "story she has to tell" , indeed she does... to her GOD, eventually. Like every preacher I have ever heard.. fleece the stupid for their pounds.

Lies, nonsense, a big fat arse and her and HA are having the biggest laugh at our expense. We contribute too, giving the witch airtime.

Did anyone get the new Chanel bag on the table?

His and her families are in on the whole thing and a stan has grifted/gifted them this holiday Inc Freddy (fluffy) the car.

She wouldn't know anything about Lake Garda if it bit her on her humgous arse. Some elderly stan has grifted them the whole thing, Inc Judith's perfume.

Disgusting.
I am convinced that this trip was from one of her hooked fans.....she even mentioned the "all inclusive" and sort of doubt they would take that given the eating habits. I guess UK residents would know better but is Lake Garda a vacation destination that is popular with young people? "your girl" has seen nothing of Italy and so many more exciting places. DoorMatt would clearly prefer to go biking or some serious hiking but hey a free grifted trip is better than nothing.

• Sick
  • Heart
Her cancer is very complicated, and I haven't looked up much because I didn't intend to watch many of her videos. The median survival rate is between 11 and 13 years, and depends upon 'microglobulin' concentrations in the blood and age, as well as the condition of one's organs. Maybe K said her results are good based on current blood tests, but she has to be monitored her entire life. While Tiffany has a chance at being 'cancer-free' in about 4.5 years, or at least NED for the rest of her life, the same cannot be said about those with Waldenstrom's because it is incurable (article link below):

WM is incurable with currently available therapies. Treatment is instead focused on symptom-control and prevention of end-organ damage.1, 8, 9 There is no standard therapy for WM, but rather various drugs that have been shown to be effective either alone or in combinations

So, while Tiffany has a stoma and had major surgery, I think she is better off than those with WM. An article with the different prognoses:

Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia: prognosis and management
The rodent's stage 4 cancer is not curable either and her prognosis is much worse.
---
I don't quite understand Komal, but I do actually feel sorry for her. I won't make public why I feel sorry for Komal, but I do.

If K does read this thread then its pronounced MAGGIE'S, the founder being Maggies Keswick or Margaret Keswick. Its not pronounced MAJJIES :)
Maggies wouldn't be helping K with PIP forms if she didn't have enough supporting evidence from Oncology. They will only help with forms for people with a genuine claim.

It's taken me a while to understand what type of cancer Komal's been diagnosed with, but now I know shes been diagnosed with waldenstrom macroglobulinemia I have a fair bit of empathy for Komal. I know another patient with the same type of cancer, it is stable but she still as days where the fatigue is so severe that she doesn't get out of bed. Although people may think Komal looks well in her videos or 'healthy', I disagree. I see very similar things between the 2 macroglobulinemia patients. Just one example is an extreme sensitivity to cold. Komal can be seen wearing thermals and a coat in what others would consider to be warm weather.
Bleeding which she mentions quite often.
Each day can be completely different for those patients.
---

Her cancer isn't curable. They go through periods of stability which is 'good' but stability can quickly change.
But isn't that the same with Tiffany's cancer? It can be stable but can also return. If it returns and spreads more she will die. Komal's cancer seems more manageable and less deadly.

Last edited:
I tortured myself watching her latest crap, she said "sleep" or "tired" a total of 18 times! So just incase you missed it "Your Girl" had no sleep the night before the trip, slept a likkle bit on the plane and was tired, wasn't tired, should have been tired, needed a nap, needed to sleep, felt refreshed and not tired, had multiple cups of coffee so she wouldn't be tired and wanted an early night to sleep and not be tired. You are welcome 😴😴😴😴
Why are they behaving like it's all so tiring? As though travelling to Italy from England is so impossibly difficult on them?
It's only a 2 hour flight from London and there's only a 1 hour time zone difference. It should be easy(jet) peazy!

Reality check: My 84 year old father flies 4 hours and 2 time zones to visit my home and when he gets off the plane it's nothing more than if he had just gotten off an elevator in a department store. There's no bellyaching like these two little delicates. And he's 50 years older than them!

It's a good thing that effeminate weakling, Matt Ferris will never be able to procreate. Both their fucked up genetics will die with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think we can compare one cancer to another. I've posted before about Tiffany getting off really easy in terms of chronic lasting effects of surgeries and treatment. A stoma is not easy to handle and neuropathy in the feet isn't pleasant, but she hasn't been disabled by it, as in, she doesn't have chronic fatigue it seems, she's still able to eat a lot a lot and manage her own hydration and nutrition, she doesn't have effects on her autonomic nervous system, doesn't seem to deal with much pain, doesn't need to rely on daily medications to function etc etc. She can go on trips and long walks. She really doesn't have much to deal with, unless she is not showing that side, but I believe she would milk it all for $ and clickbait if she was.

I know nothing about Komal and don't really care to. I suffer from chronic illnesses and disability and using a mobility aid like a walker is a huge deal with a lot of stigma attached. Her not using it doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't need it as there are many reasons why someone younger in age would try to avoid it at all cost, particularly the glares you get from the older generation. Getting them in and out of cars and public transport can be a struggle too if you have no one to help. A stick on the other hand is different. Again, I know nothing about her and your judgements might be correct. I'm just trying to offer a different perspective.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.