TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest vid, there are scenes with her hands showing but not her face. Without a filter. Her skin is quite dark. It's very clear she uses a filter when her face is showing. One must ask, why? Is she ashamed of her ethnicity? Trying to appeal to her Dolt Cult who are, most likely, white women? It's shameful of her, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I never thought he was good looking but I found him more sympathetic in the past than I do now. The rat can look presentable but she is quite ugly without a lot of make up and filters. And then consider her disgusting behaviour like when she scrunches up her face and you want to punch her.

That dress is so ugly. It would suit a 7 year old going to church.
Daddy loves the dress on his likkle girl alot alot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
In her latest vid, there are scenes with her hands showing but not her face. Without a filter. Her skin is quite dark. It's very clear she uses a filter when her face is showing. One must ask, why? Is she ashamed of her ethnicity? Trying to appeal to her Dolt Cult who are, most likely, white women? It's shameful of her, tbh.
The disparity between her hands and face has been glaringly obviously recently. The hands are giving ET brown while the visage is a pleasing golden tan. The obsession with having ‘clean’ Tippex white nails adds another layer of neurosis.

EB85DD2A-7FAA-4367-9BA4-CCF154FF38EC.jpeg

• Haha
The disparity between her hands and face has been glaringly obviously recently. The hands are giving ET brown while the visage is a pleasing golden tan. The obsession with having ‘clean’ Tippex white nails adds another layer of neurosis.

View attachment 2938643
Now that’s a thought … give her the ET vibe and maybe the extraterrestrial could lift her NoFanny body up and dump her off the coast of France !
That’s her home according to her passport 🤣
I’m sure given she has NO important organs she’ll just bob around with the swell. BobbingNoFanny 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must dislike her skin colour, why turn it so white otherwise? It's really sad. She also turned posh with that fake accent. She is a walking parody.
---

View attachment 2938643
ET needs some tippex nails. This could be her real colour. Why is she so ashamed of it? Ridiculous.

And people wouldn't even talk about her skin colour if she weren't whitening it. It's such a shock seeing it. That's the only reason anyone noticed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She must dislike her skin colour, why turn it so white otherwise? It's really sad. She also turned posh with that fake accent. She is a walking parody.
---

ET needs some tippex nails. This could be her real colour. Why is she so ashamed of it? Ridiculous.
Her brown is more attractive than his white!
It’s like her rebellion to colour also includes having a white partner. White nails is another fetish of hers!
Let’s face it, this rodent is bleeping nuts.
DoorMatt must be a cross dresser … no guy would look twice at her after she opens her mouth (and legs too I would think!)
She is an unstable masterpiece 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her brown is more attractive than his white!
It’s like her rebellion to colour also includes having a white partner. White nails is another fetish of hers!
Let’s face it, this rodent is bleeping nuts.
DoorMatt must be a cross dresser … no guy would look twice at her after she opens her mouth (and legs too I would think!)
She is an unstable masterpiece 🤯
In the past when she was with Tiroy and wasn't filtering and whitening her face, she looked fine.

Then Ha comes along and she starts to whiten herself and speak with a posth accent. I wish she would adopt a better personality instead.

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s trying to appear as Lilly white as her limpy ball saced darling. Those fucken dark brown claws against her filtered white rodent face is the stuff of nightmares. I’m wondering if she does a bit of anal bleaching to carry on the white theme down below.

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s trying to appear as Lilly white as her limpy ball saced darling. Those fucken dark brown claws against her filtered white rodent face is the stuff of nightmares. I’m wondering if she does a bit of anal bleaching to carry on the white theme down below.
Her anus and rectum were removed. She says she had a total pelvic exenteration. Also, the tumour was in the rectal anal area according to her.
---
Another Deep Conversations with the Fanny example:

During one of the old clown car ramblings, she asked Judith why her surgeon liked her so much and wanted to take him home and invite him for tea (dinner)!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I tortured myself watching her latest crap, she said "sleep" or "tired" a total of 18 times! So just incase you missed it "Your Girl" had no sleep the night before the trip, slept a likkle bit on the plane and was tired, wasn't tired, should have been tired, needed a nap, needed to sleep, felt refreshed and not tired, had multiple cups of coffee so she wouldn't be tired and wanted an early night to sleep and not be tired. You are welcome 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I am wondering about some things that really strike me as odd if not dishonest on several fronts, and they don't have to do with Tiffany, though I will make some comparisons. Yes, I will be mentioning some good things about Tiffany, because, in comparison, Tiffany is the more honest one of the two based on what I mention here.
A Youtuber who has cancer, (Komal of Komal vlogs) and whom some of you will recognize was given a walker and a walking stick months ago. She doesn't work, lives in an apartment paid for (or, financed by) the UK government somehow because she doesn't live with her parents, and recently applied for PIP once again, this time with help from someone on the application itself.

(a) I never saw Komal actually use the cane or the walker. In fact, she said she DIDN"T want to use either of them in public because of their looks! This means that she doesn't really need them when she walks outside, otherwise the UTILITY of either of them would trump their looks any day. Tiffany never claimed to be so disabled such that she needed such items. The only item Tiffany needed was a pillow, which she ended up buying herself after RETURNING the one the hospital had given her because it didn't suit her.

(b) Komal doesn't work, and claims to be too TIRED to work full time. Why doesn't Komal try to work or volunteer part time, then?
Tiffany was trying to drive again as soon as she could after the surgery, and even did volunteer work for some time. Tiffany works part time, but Tiffany's situation cannot be directly compared to Komal's because Tiffany lives with her boyfriend who likely assumes much of the day-to-day payments.

Komal was thinking to go to Pakistan, and the reason she isn't going this year is because her mom is unable to travel! Who would pay for such a trip? Her parents? Is Komal deceiving the UK government about money she is getting? Komal has an apartment that would be categorized as 'section eight housing' in the US, given to her by the UK government. Clearly, Komal would not be able to pay her own rent without this and would have to live with her parents.
Komal has enough energy to have contemplated traveling all the way to Pakistan, yet doesn't find the energy to work? She has everything handed to her: an apartment, health care, a walker and a cane which she has yet to be seen using, and a FREE trip to Pakistan paid for by whomever (surely, not her since she isn't working.). How can this situation be accepted in the UK?
Talk about milking the system!
Komal is too 'tired and sick' to work, yet was contemplating going to Pakistan. Komal doesn't have enough money to pay her own rent without the UK gov. subsidizing it, yet she would have found the money to go to Pakistan.
Flight time from London to Pakistan is about 11 hours, and the conditions and health care there are not like in the UK.
There are people working full-time who cannot afford to go on such a vacation, yet Miss Komal who has an apartment paid for by the UK and who doesn't work would have gone had her mother been able to go with her.
A rat I do smell, and it's not Tiffany!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
K is a parasite. Her grasping, manipulative ways made me so angry I had to stop watching.

C nailed it. 👍🏼

• Heart
K is a parasite. Her grasping, manipulative ways made me so angry I had to stop watching.

C nailed it. 👍🏼
My prediction: As Komal said, she wants to get married. She had probably devised going to Pakistan to meet someone there, either from family friends or from her own little contacts online. Then, given that she has UK residency, she would bring ANOTHER one of THEM to the UK!
Let me be clear here: The ONLY reason a Pakistani Muslim man in Pakistan would even be interested in or marry Komal is for the blessed PAPERS--for RESIDENCY in the UNITED KINGDOM.
Komal, unfortunately, has cancer and is unable to bear children. This is a NON-STARTER for marriage talks in their society for the vast majority. Yes, marriage is a contract in society, and the contractual nature of that is more prominent in some societies than in others. If Komal manages to get married to some guy in Pakistan, 100% that is for UK residency on the part of the guy. In fact, that might be part of her 'deal': "Marry me and you'll get residency in the UK!"
Komal should watch out, as guys and entire FAMILIES out there could lie to her and the guy would say he loves her, or be so fake and nice...just to get the chance to get FREE UK RESIDENCY. In my opinion, she is the one who would be waving around her UK residency status to get married. She seems desperate. She likely wouldn't care what the reason is on the part of the guy, but she wants marriage.

Where marriage is concerned, Tiffany and Matt are actually more genuine. They both know it is a big, important, contractual step in life, and neither are prepared to take it, yet. Matt could easily have proposed to Tiffany and be assured finances, and vice versa. Neither are really taking advantage of the other financially in my opinion. Yes, Matt gets free vacations, but Tiffany likely gets free housing. They somehow end up balancing out their finances. If they are happy that way, all the best to them. The only thing I oppose is claiming to be so Catholic in the meantime. Otherwise, whatever floats their boats!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I am wondering about some things that really strike me as odd if not dishonest on several fronts, and they don't have to do with Tiffany, though I will make some comparisons. Yes, I will be mentioning some good things about Tiffany, because, in comparison, Tiffany is the more honest one of the two based on what I mention here.
A Youtuber who has cancer, (Komal of Komal vlogs) and whom some of you will recognize was given a walker and a walking stick months ago. She doesn't work, lives in an apartment paid for (or, financed by) the UK government somehow because she doesn't live with her parents, and recently applied for PIP once again, this time with help from someone on the application itself.

(a) I never saw Komal actually use the cane or the walker. In fact, she said she DIDN"T want to use either of them in public because of their looks! This means that she doesn't really need them when she walks outside, otherwise the UTILITY of either of them would trump their looks any day. Tiffany never claimed to be so disabled such that she needed such items. The only item Tiffany needed was a pillow, which she ended up buying herself after RETURNING the one the hospital had given her because it didn't suit her.

(b) Komal doesn't work, and claims to be too TIRED to work full time. Why doesn't Komal try to work or volunteer part time, then?
Tiffany was trying to drive again as soon as she could after the surgery, and even did volunteer work for some time. Tiffany works part time, but Tiffany's situation cannot be directly compared to Komal's because Tiffany lives with her boyfriend who likely assumes much of the day-to-day payments.

Komal was thinking to go to Pakistan, and the reason she isn't going this year is because her mom is unable to travel! Who would pay for such a trip? Her parents? Is Komal deceiving the UK government about money she is getting? Komal has an apartment that would be categorized as 'section eight housing' in the US, given to her by the UK government. Clearly, Komal would not be able to pay her own rent without this and would have to live with her parents.
Komal has enough energy to have contemplated traveling all the way to Pakistan, yet doesn't find the energy to work? She has everything handed to her: an apartment, health care, a walker and a cane which she has yet to be seen using, and a FREE trip to Pakistan paid for by whomever (surely, not her since she isn't working.). How can this situation be accepted in the UK?
Talk about milking the system!
Komal is too 'tired and sick' to work, yet was contemplating going to Pakistan. Komal doesn't have enough money to pay her own rent without the UK gov. subsidizing it, yet she would have found the money to go to Pakistan.
Flight time from London to Pakistan is about 11 hours, and the conditions and health care there are not like in the UK.
There are people working full-time who cannot afford to go on such a vacation, yet Miss Komal who has an apartment paid for by the UK and who doesn't work would have gone had her mother been able to go with her.
A rat I do smell, and it's not Tiffany!!
I had no idea she had a walker and a stick. She regularly goes on trips and vlogs it.

Reactions: 5
I had no idea she had a walker and a stick. She regularly goes on trips and vlogs it.
Yes, there is a video where she showed both the walker and the stick. They were given to her, free! She said the walker would be useful to her in the apartment, and the walking stick would help her outside. However, she didn't like the look of the stick. She said she would PURCHASE one that looked better.
Well, if she has the MONEY to purchase one herself, why, then, did she accept a FREE one from the UK health system??
As I wrote above, Tiffany returned the pillow that was given to her after her pelvic exenteration surgery and bought her own. Even Tiffany, the queen of fake accents and deep-throat 'k's' at the end of words, mentioned that maybe someone else could use the pillow she was returning to the hospital at the time!!!
Komal has enough energy to go on trips, some of them with her family (and likely paid for by her parents as well) yet claims to be too tired to work.
Initially, I didn't want to say anything negative about her because she has a rare form of a non-curable cancer, but she is still milking the system, in my opinion. Her recent blood tests were fine, so why won't she work?
Last but not least, she has dental problems. Maybe it's because of all the chocolate and sweets she eats!!
It's amazing how some people with cancer eat such calorie-laden foods, and Komal is not fit and trim. Peel away all the layers she uses to cover herself and one will discover a younger form of AMMA!! She's a hefty one, that Komal!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, there is a video where she showed both the walker and the stick. They were given to her, free! She said the walker would be useful to her in the apartment, and the walking stick would help her outside. However, she didn't like the look of the stick. She said she would PURCHASE one that looked better.
Well, if she has the MONEY to purchase one herself, why, then, did she accept a FREE one from the UK health system??
As I wrote above, Tiffany returned the pillow that was given to her after her pelvic exenteration surgery and bought her own. Even Tiffany, the queen of fake accents and deep-throat 'k's' at the end of words, mentioned that maybe someone else could use the pillow she was returning to the hospital at the time!!!
Komal has enough energy to go on trips, some of them with her family (and likely paid for by her parents as well) yet claims to be too tired to work.
Initially, I didn't want to say anything negative about her because she has a rare form of a non-curable cancer, but she is still milking the system, in my opinion. Her recent blood tests were fine, so why won't she work?
Last but not least, she has dental problems. Maybe it's because of all the chocolate and sweets she eats!!
It's amazing how some people with cancer eat such calorie-laden foods, and Komal is not fit and trim. Peel away all the layers she uses to cover herself and one will discover a younger form of AMMA!! She's a hefty one, that Komal!
Komal is very confusing.

Reactions: 7

C nailed it. 👍🏼
I think most of us gave up on her long ago. I tried to be supportive but she is a very difficult person to understand.
---

Here we go again.

• Sick
Not only does she act like a 5 year old. She is now dressing like one :rolleyes:
View attachment 2937598
Her hair is a mess, as per usual. Also, it appears she hasn't filtered her face. It's much darker here and matches her arms and legs. The stupid expression on her face never changes, though.
---
Not only does she act like a 5 year old. She is now dressing like one :rolleyes:
View attachment 2937598
I'm struck by how thin she is. Arms and legs like sticks. Dress hangs on her. As a result, her head looks oversized. And yet she's recently claimed to have gained weight??? This child has an eating disorder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.