TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wonder if crazy TT fam members are giving her gifts of some of the liddle trips. Lake Garda is not at the top of the list when you think of going for a first time to Italy...she keeps mentioning the TT members that suggested it to her and thanking them profusely. Also I have watched channels where supporters will send cash gifts via paypal etc. and tell the influencer to buy xxx on their trip...sometimes to pay for expensive restaurants and in this case I am guessing the "perfume" which she seems obsessed with. Thus important to show the purchase on camera to make sure the watching fan can see that she spent the money. It is to me amazing to see how what must be lonely people donate to these strangers for specific things and get excited to see their money spent. I assume her "top tier" fans know how to get the money directly to her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why didnt they just go to the lake district to visit a lake, coffee shops and restaurants? Most tourists go to Italy to visit Venice, the Colosseam, Tower of Pisa, Amalfi Coast etc..... and these 2 go to see a lake?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why didnt they just go to the lake district to visit a lake, coffee shops and restaurants? Most tourists go to Italy to visit Venice, the Colosseam, Tower of Pisa, Amalfi Coast etc..... and these 2 go to see a lake?
I've wondered about that as well. Tiffany (and also Matt, presumably) seem to like an 'all-in-one' vacation, meaning that the hotel and its vicinity is enough for a vacation in and of itself without having to travel to different spots. She seemed surprised that the hotel was a 'wellness' hotel even though she was probably the one who made all the reservations, though maybe she didn't read all the information about the hotel.
Tiffany does not seem interested by history, art, museums, or monuments. She seems to like hotels on a lake or near a coast with everything she, herself, would like in a vacation on site. The vacation to the Canary Islands as well as the little trip to the Cotswolds all featured a room with a lake or inlet water view.
By the way, she said a similar thing to 'This is our spot.' when they were at the Cotswolds. She said that she wants to return there once a year. Ditto for Ireland and the sheep!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Fluffy i
This was a suprise, Fluffany got put back in her (cream or grey) box with this comment!!! ...
Fluffy is like a crazed cheerleader. She will write anything that will put Tiffany above everyone else on the earth, even if it isn't true. Here's a comment I saw yesterday that has the word 'piss' in it, so it is very appropriate for this thread:
PissOr.png

• Haha
Looks like Matt's enjoying the holiday already.....
Screenshot_20240516_005828_YouTube.jpg

Look what happens when you miss your mouth whilst having a likkle "Suckies".
Screenshot_20240516_005843_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Funny but the sad thing is I think the fool is enjoying himself. Free trips even if he has to listen to her crap.
I think Matt loves Tiffany alot alot, almost as much as he loves his mate Ben Dover 😉
---
Tiffany about to get on a cable car that's 1800m altitude "lve never been up so high"
Says Tiffany who just got off a budget Easyjet flight that left at stupid AM because it was cheaper, which fly at 31000-40000m. 👏👏
---
Correction that's 31000-40000ft so that's around 9500-12000m 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've wondered about that as well. Tiffany (and also Matt, presumably) seem to like an 'all-in-one' vacation, meaning that the hotel and its vicinity is enough for a vacation in and of itself without having to travel to different spots. She seemed surprised that the hotel was a 'wellness' hotel even though she was probably the one who made all the reservations, though maybe she didn't read all the information about the hotel.
Tiffany does not seem interested by history, art, museums, or monuments. She seems to like hotels on a lake or near a coast with everything she, herself, would like in a vacation on site. The vacation to the Canary Islands as well as the little trip to the Cotswolds all featured a room with a lake or inlet water view.
By the way, she said a similar thing to 'This is our spot.' when they were at the Cotswolds. She said that she wants to return there once a year. Ditto for Ireland and the sheep!
Yes she is interested in the hotel room, the views from it and that's about it. Then coffee and food. And when I say food it's not some culinary greats but basic crap she eats at home.

• Heart
Yes she is interested in the hotel room, the views from it and that's about it. Then coffee and food. And when I say food it's not some culinary greats but basic crap she eats at home.
Kitkat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The first picture is hilarious!! Matt, darling, I told you so many times don't play with your little sausage, now look what you've done... but ok it will moisturize my drrrrrrry skin.
Free Zinc ;)
---
She acts like she's got an addiction to caffeine. I think she must say the word Coffee in every video.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Free Zinc ;)
---

She acts like she's got an addiction to caffeine. I think she must say the word Coffee in every video.
And addiction to food. Not necessarily eating it but talking about it and thinking about it.

• Heart
If I were TS, I would do a compilation of all the moments of her eating tiny bites and exaggerating how good everything is. How yummy and mmmm. And prompting others to eat (Try it Amma, Matt) and getting excited over others eating (an ED thing - others can't control themselves while I can).

And I DONT HAVE AN EATING DISORDER but then saying how guilty she felt when having a cake or something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Creepy vibes.
I know some people think Matt is attractive. I never have. Then, again, I don't think T is either. Her hair in the latest video looks like an uncombed mop, particularly when she's drinking her apple/ginger concoction. And that ugly, flowery dress. It looks like something a 7 yr old would be forced to wear to a birthday party. These two are made for each other. Both weird as F, asexual, acting like pre teens, obsessed with $$, and utterly boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know some people think Matt is attractive. I never have. Then, again, I don't think T is either. Her hair in the latest video looks like an uncombed mop, particularly when she's drinking her apple/ginger concoction. And that ugly, flowery dress. It looks like something a 7 yr old would be forced to wear to a birthday party. These two are made for each other. Both weird as F, asexual, acting like pre teens, obsessed with $$, and utterly boring.
I never thought he was good looking but I found him more sympathetic in the past than I do now. The rat can look presentable but she is quite ugly without a lot of make up and filters. And then consider her disgusting behaviour like when she scrunches up her face and you want to punch her.

That dress is so ugly. It would suit a 7 year old going to church.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.