TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new video by TS dedicated to us trowels is rather docile (minus the lions!). It looks like an advertisement for Tiffany's channel!
... Buying tons of make up, stationary, clothes, crrreeaaaam for her drrrry skin, tea, coffee, sandwiches, tip ex nails ...
One thing she did that I really find odd given her manic attitude toward cleaning is that she put used makeup brushes directly in her cosmetic case with all the other makeup when she was packing. So, the outside of the other makeup products would be full of powder from those brushes, not to mention the case itself. That isn't clean at all. The used brushes full of makeup should obviously be in their own little case. She could get a children's pencil case and use that for her makeup brushes.
Also, when she is in one of the cream flat's bedrooms putting on makeup with those brushes, she is often sitting on the floor and all of that makeup is collecting on the carpet as she brushes the makeup on her face! Maybe that's why Tiffany often comments that she needs to clean. She creates messes and then spends time cleaning them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That new video by TS dedicated to us trowels is rather docile (minus the lions!). It looks like an advertisement for Tiffany's channel!

One thing she did that I really find odd given her manic attitude toward cleaning is that she put used makeup brushes directly in her cosmetic case with all the other makeup when she was packing. So, the outside of the other makeup products would be full of powder from those brushes, not to mention the case itself. That isn't clean at all. The used brushes full of makeup should obviously be in their own little case. She could get a children's pencil case and use that for her makeup brushes.
Also, when she is in one of the cream flat's bedrooms putting on makeup with those brushes, she is often sitting on the floor and all of that makeup is collecting on the carpet as she brushes the makeup on her face! Maybe that's why Tiffany often comments that she needs to clean. She creates messes and then spends time cleaning them up.
I think she wanted to show appreciation to us trowels. I think TS is overwhelmed with the support. I don't think she expected people to love her work so much. If you think about it, she is just a normal citizen, and a mum of 3 (or 4) who has a good sense of humour and knows how to express it creatively. Maybe it's overwhelming to suddenly have this online presence.

She is not very hygienic. Constantly touches her face and mouth and nose. It was extra disgusting during covid. She has no sense at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely, you jest! Of note is that Matt kisses her on the CHEEK (or so it seems), and it doesn't seem like she is reciprocating!
Similar to ‘she touched him on the humdinger ball swinger 😉’ and he touched her on the ‘uncanny noFanny’ (and there was no response 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After reading new comments under TS's and Tiffany's latest videos, I believe there could be a new meaning, or implication, to Tiffany's earlier Instagram post saying that she is happy and complete. What she might be implying is that Matt didn't propose, but she is happy and complete as is and doesn't need to be married. If Matt had proposed, she would have made a video of the engagement ring itself from umpteenth angles.
Anyway, I think it's a bit silly to expect Matt to propose on a vacation. If Matt really had the desire to marry her, he could just propose at a restaurant on 'date night' or whatever they call their dinner outings. In fact, it would be even more of a surprise because getting a proposal in a rather ordinary setting would be an unexpected event.
Judith has absolutely no notion of proposing or ever doing the right thing. Self confessed he "takes every day as it comes".

Which is all very well when you are in your 20's or even 30.

Matt is now approaching 34 and I believe he has backed himself into such a tight corner that his anger and frustration at the hands of this girl child will at some stage boil over.

Like how long can he allow himself to be seen in this way. It is pathetic especially for someone from his background.

The absence of his mother - no idea what happened to her - may feature in him being so vulnerable to the nonsense that is she.

His grabbing, groping and aggressive tickling is also suggestive of something not right.

She thinks her options are limited. Gonzo/Judith's are even more so now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Judith has absolutely no notion of proposing or ever doing the right thing. Self confessed he "takes every day as it comes".

Which is all very well when you are in your 20's or even 30.

Matt is now approaching 34 and I believe he has backed himself into such a tight corner that his anger and frustration at the hands of this girl child will at some stage boil over.

Like how long can he allow himself to be seen in this way. It is pathetic especially for someone from his background.

The absence of his mother - no idea what happened to her - may feature in him being so vulnerable to the nonsense that is she.

His grabbing, groping and aggressive tickling is also suggestive of something not right.

She thinks her options are limited. Gonzo/Judith's are even more so now.
Wait, what background? Matt is complicit with Tiffany. They are both as bad as each other.

Fanny's face shows she had no idea about a conversation that Matt Ferris had with some unknown person who knows about the weather in Lake Garda in May.

Screenshot 2024-05-14 000620.png

She asks, "Who said that?" as her facial expression becomes resentful.

Screenshot 2024-05-14 000640.png

Matt Ferris's response to her question of "Who said that?" was edited out of the video.

So I wonder who it was that Matt was talking with about the local weather? Was it some Italian stallion he met online? Or some other male friend who just happens to be there at the same time? Has Matt planned to have a cheeky little rendezvous during one of his early morning "jogging" sessions? You know, one of those early morning jogging sessions that he enjoys so much when he's on vacation but doesn't bother with when he's at home with TT in England? 🍆🇮🇹🏃‍♂️

• Haha
Fanny's face shows she had no idea about a conversation that Matt Ferris had with some unknown person who knows about the weather in Lake Garda in May.

View attachment 2934397

View attachment 2934404

Matt Ferris's response to her question of "Who said that?" was edited out of the video.

So I wonder who it was that Matt was talking with about the local weather? Was it some Italian stallion he met online? Or some other male friend who just happens to be there at the same time? Has Matt planned to have a cheeky little rendezvous during one of his early morning "jogging" sessions? You know, one of those early morning jogging sessions that he enjoys so much when he's on vacation but doesn't bother with when he's at home with TT in England? 🍆🇮🇹🏃‍♂️
The real question l need answered is, does Matt like his "Suckies" on his early morning run, or are the likkle "Suckies" just for on the way to work? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6

What an observation! That conversation occurred in the video entitled 'Struggles, Overcoming It & Social Media Detox', in the timestamp range 26:59 to 27:06.
Tiffany edited out the part where she must have grilled Matt on who that person was. She is probably very, very conscious of the fact that Matt could two-time her without her ever knowing. Why Matt used the words 'someone' and 'they' instead of the actual name followed by 'he' or 'she' (Though, he might have said 'he' instead of 'they' but because Matt's speech is jumbled and he doesn't enunciate, even on slow-motion video it is unclear.) is because he likely wanted to avoid telling Tiffany who that person was.
Otherwise, Matt would have said:
"I've reached out to [actual name, such as Colleen or Eric] and she/he said that it gets cold in the night time."

instead of saying:

26:59 ... [Matt] reached out to someone's been there and they said it gets cold in the night time

Why did Matt want to avoid naming the person who gave him that information in the first place? He likely has friends about whom Tiffany doesn't even know, and Tiffany's probably not pleased about that at all.
Tiffany, you are NOT MATT's wife NOR even his civil partner, but just his live-in girlfriend or just his friend who happens to be a girl!! Get back in your rank!! (which, by the way, is FAR from the tip-top TIER!)

Anyway, lakefront resorts where guys are comfortable hanging out in their robes by the waterfront look wuss, to say the least. I wonder how many people in Tunbridge Wells have been to Lake Garda.
Tiffany, it's time to take a poll! Your guy or gal will be among those who say 'yes' to having been to that lake!
Fluffy, as Tiffany's right-hand fox, perhaps you should be in charge of conducting this poll!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The mother had to drop them off, she was their free taxi! Taking a vacation with her mother? it's NEVER happening, she only uses Stella for her own gain, she couldn't care less about other family members.
She loves Matt? I doubt she knows what love means. No one who's right in their minds would make fun of someone they love on the internet. The pee pee whole pants, it's not us who started this, it's Tiffany who had the need to reveil this in her vlog. She has no idea what it's like to really love someone.
I just find it so telling that TT presents the staying with Amma as some wonderful thing they are doing FOR Amma. Quite the contrary...they kept her up all night, had her cook and then provide taxi service in the middle of the night. Sad that some of the TT fam will believe her motives. Amma is just convenient for so many things...and she keeps smiling and I assume relieved that her daughter is still alive and for now healthy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha and T are such boring buffoons. Is anyone else nauseated by yet another scene of T slathering something on her face? And the tour of their hotel room! How inane. But I think the room is the most exciting part of the trip for T. Ha is truly p*ssy whipped, but he seems a willing participant too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Both as bad as each other.

But she is obsessed about making "she loves big ones" banter, yet again on this video.

That is she loves big COCKS for any little old lady, and Stella that is wondering and/or funding her/and or commenting god bless you both on her manipulative, income generating, 'innocent/wholesome' ching ching videos.

Such a Catholic, wholesome 'girl'.

Her family must be so proud. Stella , you have raised her well.
---
Fluffy is Freddy. Is Fucky. Is Freddy.

This is how 'our girls' mind works.

Freddy is Fluffy.

She is so stupid, yet thinks she is clever.

Fluffy reappears when No Fanny gets over her journey and reappears online.
---
Toot toot, Freddy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tiffany showed a mini-sized tube of Colgate toothpaste and marveled about its small size. She implied the larger one was probably the better bargain, but that this one was so cute! It's carrot-sized, just like ___!!

'Unreal Moment & No Plans'
27:38-27:51 mini toothpaste. um it probably works out kind of better to buy the whole big toothpaste but I just saw this and it's so cute. It's like [Like what, Tiff?] so so mini and I thought this would be enough for Matt and I on this trip.

Judging from the size of that small tube of toothpaste, either they were away all of 3 days, or neither uses enough toothpaste.
(Also, Tiff, please correct your English: it's 'enough for Matt and ME', (For him, not for 'he'...For me, not for 'I'.) Look up the rule, Tiff.)
By the way, I doubt that retainer she occasionally wears is going to change the direction of her teeth and fix the overbite.
What a pair of loafers! Matt is getting free vacations, it seems. They also each bought Christian Dior perfumes at the airport.
This vacation and all of their spending must be paid for by her Youtube videos.

Also, why does she NOT have British citizenship? (The passport she flashed in the beginning was French, yet, she knows NO FRENCH.) She's lived in Britain for the vast majority of her life, as obviously she did NOT live in France long enough as a child even to learn French. All of her schooling must have been in Britain.
Well, for the Brits, there is ONE advantage to Tiffany NOT having British citizenship: She doesn't have the right to vote in British parliamentary elections or for the prime minister! Whoop whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tiffany showed a mini-sized tube of Colgate toothpaste and marveled about its small size. She implied the larger one was probably the better bargain, but that this one was so cute! It's carrot-sized, just like ___!!

'Unreal Moment & No Plans'
27:38-27:51 mini toothpaste. um it probably works out kind of better to buy the whole big toothpaste but I just saw this and it's so cute. It's like [Like what, Tiff?] so so mini and I thought this would be enough for Matt and I on this trip.

Judging from the size of that small tube of toothpaste, either they were away all of 3 days, or neither uses enough toothpaste.
(Also, Tiff, please correct your English: it's 'enough for Matt and ME', (For him, not for 'he'...For me, not for 'I'.) Look up the rule, Tiff.)
By the way, I doubt that retainer she occasionally wears is going to change the direction of her teeth and fix the overbite.
What a pair of loafers! Matt is getting free vacations, it seems. They also each bought Christian Dior perfumes at the airport.
This vacation and all of their spending must be paid for by her Youtube videos.

Also, why does she NOT have British citizenship? (The passport she flashed in the beginning was French, yet, she knows NO FRENCH.) She's lived in Britain for the vast majority of her life, as obviously she did NOT live in France long enough as a child even to learn French. All of her schooling must have been in Britain.
Well, for the Brits, there is ONE advantage to Tiffany NOT having British citizenship: She doesn't have the right to vote in British parliamentary elections or for the prime minister! Whoop whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe the toothpaste reminded her of Matt's pee pee hole.

She wouldn't know how to vote or what a prime minister is.

She knows nothing about politics, culture, art, or anything.

• Haha
Ha and T are such boring buffoons. Is anyone else nauseated by yet another scene of T slathering something on her face? And the tour of their hotel room! How inane. But I think the room is the most exciting part of the trip for T. Ha is truly p*ssy whipped, but he seems a willing participant too.
That's what she calls a busy day... they did absolutely nothing and saw nothing. Bought a coffee, a drink and food... sitting on a bench.

The hotel room tour: this is the badroom situation, this is the bed situation, this is our mini bar, this is the coffee machine, this is the toothpaste Matt and I going to use for this trip.. 🤮

She has a make up fetish; I think it gives her an orgasm when she puts make up on;

• Haha
She should stock up on those nutties to bring home to have with her suckies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well it is very interesting that doorMatt has gone from the bearhugs to none stop touching now for the camera. She clearly want to sent the message that her "darling" is really in love with her. Sad to have to try that hard. The happy couple is at Hotel du Lac Lemoine which seems to be a four star "wellness" resort. YT funds are doing well.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Had some extra time this morning and listened to more of the Garda adventure. She looks out the hotel and says "Isn't this view MENTAL!!"
Is that some new age talk? Then she seemed disturbed that the shower was glass. Does she prefer the old school shower curtain or what? Afraid that "darling" will sneak a peek? Also noteworthy the giddy teen declares this will be "their spot" and she decided this before ever even getting to the hotel. Talked as if they will come annually well into their senior years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just find it so telling that TT presents the staying with Amma as some wonderful thing they are doing FOR Amma. Quite the contrary...they kept her up all night, had her cook and then provide taxi service in the middle of the night. Sad that some of the TT fam will believe her motives. Amma is just convenient for so many things...and she keeps smiling and I assume relieved that her daughter is still alive and for now healthy.
I think Amma smiles because it’s so much easier than having to read, write or spell!
TiffanyThinks (not) and AmmaStammerNotGlamour 🤣
---
Had some extra time this morning and listened to more of the Garda adventure. She looks out the hotel and says "Isn't this view MENTAL!!"
Is that some new age talk? Then she seemed disturbed that the shower was glass. Does she prefer the old school shower curtain or what? Afraid that "darling" will sneak a peek?
‘Sneak a peek’ 🤣🤣🤣
Wayy too funny … nothing to peek at! Our girl has no organs 😱😱😱
She’ll need her special optometry magnifier to sneak a peek at DoorMatts pee pee hole … even more so if he gets wrinkled from cold Lake Garda brrrrrrrr 🧊!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.