TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I have ever seen anything quite so camp as this clip.

Judith skipping through the airport in his off white crocs and then prancing through Lake Garda in his robe and flip flops.

Made me quite emotional infact - the beauty of it all ..
I hope that in one of their practice takes they both went flying into the water. 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's one of those things that you cannot do a good research about online. I've tried and am still not sure. And you can see some people in her comments say that yes go for it and some no never. Some doctors will recommend some won't.
agree lots of opinions out there and doctors are giving lots of different advice to their clients. We will never know what she was told...there are some situations where it is not recommended and all I am saying is I think TT does what she wants. That "watch and wait" was the perfect example...while she was given that option I have never thought that is what her doc recommended...it is what TT wanted and her carmates went along with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
agree lots of opinions out there and doctors are giving lots of different advice to their clients. We will never know what she was told...there are some situations where it is not recommended and all I am saying is I think TT does what she wants. That "watch and wait" was the perfect example...while she was given that option I have never thought that is what her doc recommended...it is what TT wanted and her carmates went along with it.
Apparently it's not recommended for those who still have their ovaries. The rodent doesn't so maybe it's ok?

The watch and wait is why many of us came to Tattle. I joined a few weeks after the first thread was created. I tried to discuss with other curious people (@c.sabatier hihi) in her comments but she would always delete the comments.

• Sad
OMG world news!! She bought herself a new pen!!!!! And it matches her bullet journal!!!! 🤪

Packing the suitcase: 45 lip balms, 57 concealers, 5 jackets or 3 of 6 or 9 what should she do??? her bullet journal, the new pen of course, two books and of course pee pee pants for doorMatt. Stoma supplies in her backpack, stoma supplies in her suitcase, stoma supplies in Matt's suitcase... in case the luggage gets lost... boooooy she's such an annoying control freak!! Nothing is spontaneous in our girls life.

Disgusting cuddling with the mother, like she's a 2 year old still wanting to drink breast milk.😂

Dilemma, will she go to sleep or not... yes, no, yes, maybe, no, yes, I think so, no, maybe, yes...

Little note to all of us, the "haters", the relationship is PERFECT!! They appreciate each other soooo much... and are sooooo close. Strange, no ring by spring so far, and all those weddings are just around the corner.

• Haha
Hey, Tiff: Your white TIPPEX PLASTIC nails are DISGUSTING. Not only do they obviously look FAKE, they WREAK of fungus! How does Matt allow his 'member(s)' to be handled by PLASTIC BITS STUCK to your real nails? You are fooling yourself if you actually think that PLASTIC stuck to your nails looks good or is healthy in any way for the nail bed itself. Remember, there is way more bacteria there than on natural or simply polished nails!
Also, staying awake all night or sleeping just 1 or 2 hours for the night is not good for your immune system, which I assume you would want in optimal condition. Additionally, at least tell the TRUTH about why you and Matt stayed with MAMA the few hours before your trip: It was not to visit her per se, but to have a place to stay that would be CLOSER and thus more CONVENIENT to get to the airport, right??? You and HA! stayed in Croydon for CONVENIENCE the few hours before your flight to Italy. The fact that Amma was there was secondary. You and Matt would have stayed there even if Amma had been at Cookie Monster's house witnessing the latter stuff her mouth with COOKIES and sweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just drag the bar along and listen to tiny snippets. Sadly I got the bit where she kept saying HAITCH RT, making me want to rip off my ears. Amusingly, someone was offended by the title of the vlog which is ‘saw me at my lowest’. Not sure how that has triggered someone in relation to a murderer. but there we are.

Attachments

• Haha
OMG world news!! She bought herself a new pen!!!!! And it matches her bullet journal!!!! 🤪

Packing the suitcase: 45 lip balms, 57 concealers, 5 jackets or 3 of 6 or 9 what should she do??? her bullet journal, the new pen of course, two books and of course pee pee pants for doorMatt. Stoma supplies in her backpack, stoma supplies in her suitcase, stoma supplies in Matt's suitcase... in case the luggage gets lost... boooooy she's such an annoying control freak!! Nothing is spontaneous in our girls life.

Disgusting cuddling with the mother, like she's a 2 year old still wanting to drink breast milk.😂

Dilemma, will she go to sleep or not... yes, no, yes, maybe, no, yes, I think so, no, maybe, yes...

Little note to all of us, the "haters", the relationship is PERFECT!! They appreciate each other soooo much... and are sooooo close. Strange, no ring by spring so far, and all those weddings are just around the corner.
If you have to emphasise that your relationship is perfect then it's far from perfect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ah Jesus, now this evenings has to be a parody video- no? What crap!

And as c.sabatier has already pointed out the staying over with Stella was merely to be closer to the Gatwick express rather than missing her "darling mama".

The lies just fall out of her all the time.

Of course Princess Judith went for his shut eye probably in anticipation of all the concealer and stoma supplies he was going to have to lug around Italy for the next 4 days.

• Haha
I just drag the bar along and listen to tiny snippets. Sadly I got the bit where she kept saying HAITCH RT, making me want to rip off my ears. Amusingly, someone was offended by the title of the vlog which is ‘saw me at my lowest’. Not sure how that has triggered someone in relation to a murderer. but there we are.
I can see the problem with this video title and have made the appropriate correction.
SAW ME AT MY LOWEST
*A FACE I WANT TO SLAP*
Screenshot_20240514_044924_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Ah Jesus, now this evenings has to be a parody video- no? What crap!

And as c.sabatier has already pointed out the staying over with Stella was merely to be closer to the Gatwick express rather than missing her "darling mama".

The lies just fall out of her all the time.

Of course Princess Judith went for his shut eye probably in anticipation of all the concealer and stoma supplies he was going to have to lug around Italy for the next 4 days.
Eyes Wide Shut with Judith and Fanny. Please a parody of that! A take on them being awful optometrists with no skill and then they take part in a "ceremony" like in the film. Amma and Tiroy must be there too!

1715627085370.png

---
The Purge!

• Haha
A Monday vlog from the whiskery rat.
[/QUOTE
How purr-fect...reading 1000 Boy Kisses...just based on the title I googled and found that it is for teens 14 and up. Just purr-fect. This is exactly what I was expected but honestly you would think they are going for weeks. I bet it is not more than 5 days at best. Amma is such a fool. If my daughter was leaving on a trip and wants to bunk in with her live in (she does not have one) so they can stay up all night watching movies and leaving at 3 in the morning...sorry but disruption like that I don't need. Matt blasting that suitcase down the hall at airport is just so juvenile. Just like two teens. Buckle up to be nauseated on this trip. I do think she is actually thinking this could be the
The Haitch RT just sounds so gross. I know this really dates me but it brings back thoughts of the prof and Eliza where he was teaching her how to say H correctly. "hurricanes hardly happen" and so on.
---
How purr-fect...reading 1000 Boy Kisses...just based on the title I googled and found that it is for teens 14 and up. Just purr-fect. This is exactly what I was expected but honestly you would think they are going for weeks. I bet it is not more than 5 days at best. Amma is such a fool. If my daughter was leaving on a trip and wants to bunk in with her live in (she does not have one) so they can stay up all night watching movies and leaving at 3 in the morning...sorry but disruption like that I don't need. Matt blasting that suitcase down the hall at airport is just so juvenile. Just like two teens. Buckle up to be nauseated on this trip. I do think she is actually thinking this could be the proposal trip...I mean Lake Garda???

• Haha
  • Sick
TiffanyThinks on Tattle.life needs its own Wiki page so as to have all the basic info about her in one handy place. We do tend to go off the rails 😂 and for new readers it might be overwhelming to sift through our funny bits to get to the meat and potatoes of why she's problematic: selling merch despite claiming her youtube isn't monetized and is simply a diary, tagging youtubers who've died of cancer, cliffhangers, lack of information about bowel cancer despite saying she wants to raise awareness ...

feel free to add more

• Heart
Tiffany, no one needs another video from you tomorrow, a Thursday in 2026 would be perfect perfect perfect. 👌
Screenshot_20240514_050517_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Hey, Tiff: Your white TIPPEX PLASTIC nails are DISGUSTING. Not only do they obviously look FAKE, they WREAK of fungus! How does Matt allow his 'member(s)' to be handled by PLASTIC BITS STUCK to your real nails? You are fooling yourself if you actually think that PLASTIC stuck to your nails looks good or is healthy in any way for the nail bed itself. Remember, there is way more bacteria there than on natural or simply polished nails!
Also, staying awake all night or sleeping just 1 or 2 hours for the night is not good for your immune system, which I assume you would want in optimal condition. Additionally, at least tell the TRUTH about why you and Matt stayed with MAMA the few hours before your trip: It was not to visit her per se, but to have a place to stay that would be CLOSER and thus more CONVENIENT to get to the airport, right??? You and HA! stayed in Croydon for CONVENIENCE the few hours before your flight to Italy. The fact that Amma was there was secondary. You and Matt would have stayed there even if Amma had been at Cookie Monster's house witnessing the latter stuff her mouth with COOKIES and sweets.
The mother had to drop them off, she was their free taxi! Taking a vacation with her mother? it's NEVER happening, she only uses Stella for her own gain, she couldn't care less about other family members.
She loves Matt? I doubt she knows what love means. No one who's right in their minds would make fun of someone they love on the internet. The pee pee whole pants, it's not us who started this, it's Tiffany who had the need to reveil this in her vlog. She has no idea what it's like to really love someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
TiffanyThinks on Tattle.life needs its own Wiki page so as to have all the basic info about her in one handy place. We do tend to go off the rails 😂 and for new readers it might be overwhelming to sift through our funny bits to get to the meat and potatoes of why she's problematic: selling merch despite claiming her youtube isn't monetized and is simply a diary, tagging youtubers who've died of cancer, cliffhangers, lack of information about bowel cancer despite saying she wants to raise awareness ...

feel free to add more
"She is a lying, manipulative, narcissistic witch who has used her cancer journey for money and business whilst claiming she is neither a business nor a cancer channel.

She surrounds herself with weak enablers, pretends to be a religious Catholic whilst shacked up with a nonce in a house that was magical in its sudden appearance (from donations).

Oh and she is a gaslighting, faux accent witch as well.

And she is Fluffy Fox too which really highlights how unhinged she is."

Is about the summary for new Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The mother had to drop them off, she was their free taxi! Taking a vacation with her mother? it's NEVER happening, she only uses Stella for her own gain, she couldn't care less about other family members.
She loves Matt? I doubt she knows what love means. No one who's right in their minds would make fun of someone they love on the internet. The pee pee whole pants, it's not us who started this, it's Tiffany who had the need to reveil this in her vlog. She has no idea what it's like to really love someone.
I call BS to your comment, Tiffany knows exactly what love is, she loves me, myself and l alot alot.

Get yourself someone who loves you as much as Tiffany loves herself 😉

• Haha
After reading new comments under TS's and Tiffany's latest videos, I believe there could be a new meaning, or implication, to Tiffany's earlier Instagram post saying that she is happy and complete. What she might be implying is that Matt didn't propose, but she is happy and complete as is and doesn't need to be married. If Matt had proposed, she would have made a video of the engagement ring itself from umpteenth angles.
Anyway, I think it's a bit silly to expect Matt to propose on a vacation. If Matt really had the desire to marry her, he could just propose at a restaurant on 'date night' or whatever they call their dinner outings. In fact, it would be even more of a surprise because getting a proposal in a rather ordinary setting would be an unexpected event.

I call BS to your comment, Tiffany knows exactly what love is, she loves me, myself and l alot alot.

Get yourself someone who loves you as much as Tiffany loves herself 😉
Sorry I got it wrong, of course she loooooooves herself above anything and everyone 😂 She's so full of herself, talking in the mirror admiring herself is what she does best. Buying tons of make up, stationary, clothes, crrreeaaaam for her drrrry skin, tea, coffee, sandwiches, tip ex nails ... all for Tiffany the princess of bowel cancers.
She never buys something for doorMatt, and doorMatt only buys rubbish for her, like toothpaste. She hates spending money on someone else, those upcoming weddings we will hear a lot a lot a lot of complaining how much it costs her to attend. She's someone who would never give money in an envelope to a bride and groom... she will donate a lamp she bought months ago and wanted to send back but lost the receipt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.