TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Italian vlog today? I guess pee pee pants still didn't pop the question;

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she came out of the consultation after finding out that the cancer "has grown back" and there will he surgery. She was gushing in the car that she is such a hectic complicated case and the doctors have never seen a case like hers. Matt Ferris joins in agreeing profusely.

It starts at 18:05 A lot of stupid stuff is said from that moment by the 3 clowns. So much stupidity between the three.

The Dr can see the cancer cells with his eyes.
---
No Italian vlog today? I guess pee pee pants still didn't pop the question;
What?? No video, she's acting like this trip is going to pay for itself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I assumed today would be the build up to the trip but guess not. No time for editing in her busy schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is a comment in TS's latest video saying that Tiffany posted on Instagram saying that she is happy and complete. Great! The asterisk here should be that she is complete with Youtube, and incomplete without it on many fronts, namely, financial.
What does 'complete' mean with regard to a human? In the physical sense, that would mean that one has all of one's 'very important organs'. Therefore, Tiffany does not mean 'complete' in the physical sense. She means she is 'complete' in all her wants and needs, perhaps. That may be true, but she is clearly not complete without Youtube. She is unable to rely solely on Matt's income and on her little income from optometry. Therefore, she needs Youtube to complete her finances.

If Tiffany did not need the extra cash, she wouldn't be consistently uploading videos that have very little substance. Perhaps she also needs Youtube as an emotional crutch, as lots of her followers send her compliments. Tiffany may feel complete, but that completeness is thanks to Matt AND Youtube. Tiffany is either unwilling or unable to live without uploading videos to Youtube. Both Youtube and Matt complete Tiffany's life. Tiffany might, of course, say that she doesn't need Youtube, and that she uploads because her audience wants her to. The latter is simply an excuse, because, as she says for other things like holidays: She needs to prove or justify nothing to others. If Tiffany ever says that she doesn't need Youtube, I would say: Then, Tiffany, prove it and upload nothing for at least six months.
We all know here that Youtube gives her all that extra cash, which is the main reason why she will not stop uploading videos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There is a comment in TS's latest video saying that Tiffany posted on Instagram saying that she is happy and complete. Great! The asterisk here should be that she is complete with Youtube, and incomplete without it on many fronts, namely, financial.
What does 'complete' mean with regard to a human? In the physical sense, that would mean that one has all of one's 'very important organs'. Therefore, Tiffany does not mean 'complete' in the physical sense. She means she is 'complete' in all her wants and needs, perhaps. That may be true, but she is clearly not complete without Youtube. She is unable to rely solely on Matt's income and on her little income from optometry. Therefore, she needs Youtube to complete her finances.

If Tiffany did not need the extra cash, she wouldn't be consistently uploading videos that have very little substance. Perhaps she also needs Youtube as an emotional crutch, as lots of her followers send her compliments. Tiffany may feel complete, but that completeness is thanks to Matt AND Youtube. Tiffany is either unwilling or unable to live without uploading videos to Youtube. Both Youtube and Matt complete Tiffany's life. Tiffany might, of course, say that she doesn't need Youtube, and that she uploads because her audience wants her to. The latter is simply an excuse, because, as she says for other things like holidays: She needs to prove or justify nothing to others. If Tiffany ever says that she doesn't need Youtube, I would say: Then, Tiffany, prove it and upload nothing for at least six months.
We all know here that Youtube gives her all that extra cash, which is the main reason why she will not stop uploading videos.
I think her needs are twofold...the extra income has become important to her but I think just as important is the constant staring at herself in mirrors and cameras and people commenting about her and stroking her massive ego. She needs those comments on a regular basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
These two are the biggest idiots around. Cavorting like two 16 year olds. Ha is every bit as bad as T and very much complicit in all of this crap content. If not, then he is the biggest wuss ever. I'll bet they spend 95% of their time in Italy within the confines of their resort. T seems to have zero interest in the places she visits. She is such a spoiled, simplistic ninny. No man with any sense of pride would hook up with her. Her content is as boring as "F". Yet, the Dolt Cult eats it up. They are nothing more than a group of lonely, mentally unbalanced fools. Desperate to feel a part of something, even something as inane as Ts videos. And T doesnt give a rat's ass about any of them, except for the revenue they generate for her.

• Heart
What the heck, 'Did it look like I wasn't wearing a top ?' 'It very much looked like I was naked, it could be all in my head...' Ya think ? Wow.
How self absorbed can you be. Thanks for the laugh tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Obviously TiFanny has been too busy to do the usual block and delete as there's quite a few negative comments on her most recent video. There's these ones and another thread about the foxy one.
What I thought was interesting was the silence from the usual sheep coming to the rescue of their idol and her security person (aka the fluffy fox).

Attachments

• Heart
I watched the beginning of her latest video and that was too much.
What is it with FeralFerris? How can any normal mere male truly love a TiffFanny with a NoFanny?
The void of a TrueFanny would surely be an obstacle in a normal guy of his age. I think he’s effeminate or perhaps he has a penis problem … ie LittleDick, TeenyDick, NoDick … use it or lose it!
I think buddy gobbled it up or Amma juiced it!

Turning on the heat during this romantic Italian getaway will need a bottle of 🌶🌶🌶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Obviously TiFanny has been too busy to do the usual block and delete as there's quite a few negative comments on her most recent video. There's these ones and another thread about the foxy one.
What I thought was interesting was the silence from the usual sheep coming to the rescue of their idol and her security person (aka the fluffy fox).
Fluffy obviously went on holidays, residing in T's fluffy little brain and all. It's almost like they are the same person.

Maybe we need to post that older info to this thread so it's readily available, or at least a recap or links to the most relevant threads.

I really don't like what T is doing on the internet. She is so self absorbed and I hate that she's in a position to influence others to live a small, closed minded life that centres solely around themselves and nothing else.

• Heart
As I've shared before, I lost my colon to cancer, then had my uterus tubes and ovaries removed due to cancer. I had already gone thru an almost 3 year menopause when I had my surgery, but had a second vicious menopause after the surgery that lasted almost two years.

I was under St Barts and the Royal London and was told under no circumstances would they prescribe HRT.

Originally they had wanted to save my ovaries, as the trickle of oestrogen even after menopause is enough to give some protection against heart disease, but once 'in there' my very wise surgeon decided that risk of a recurrence of cancer completely outweighed any slight protection from heart disease.

The second menopause was brutal and nothing 'natural' helped ( except cutting sugar out of my diet- helped a little, but I couldn't maintain it!)- if that's what Tiffany was experiencing I do sympathise with her, but it does settle over time. At some point she WILL have to come off HRT and will have to cope with the flushes etc in any case!
I don't watch her anymore and thought I would catch up here. I dint feel as though I've missed anything apart from.the wit here lol.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
As I've shared before, I lost my colon to cancer, then had my uterus tubes and ovaries removed due to cancer. I had already gone thru an almost 3 year menopause when I had my surgery, but had a second vicious menopause after the surgery that lasted almost two years.

I was under St Barts and the Royal London and was told under no circumstances would they prescribe HRT.

Originally they had wanted to save my ovaries, as the trickle of oestrogen even after menopause is enough to give some protection against heart disease, but once 'in there' my very wise surgeon decided that risk of a recurrence of cancer completely outweighed any slight protection from heart disease.

The second menopause was brutal and nothing 'natural' helped ( except cutting sugar out of my diet- helped a little, but I couldn't maintain it!)- if that's what Tiffany was experiencing I do sympathise with her, but it does settle over time. At some point she WILL have to come off HRT and will have to cope with the flushes etc in any case!
I don't watch her anymore and thought I would catch up here. I dint feel as though I've missed anything apart from.the wit here lol.
---
I question the real recommendation of her oncologist on the HRT given her situation. Nothing matters to TT and I think she wanted to take the risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

---
I don't know how to start, the crocs, the ugly witch in that tracksuit, the hair...........
I don't think I have ever seen anything quite so camp as this clip.

Judith skipping through the airport in his off white crocs and then prancing through Lake Garda in his robe and flip flops.

Made me quite emotional infact - the beauty of it all ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched the beginning of her latest video and that was too much.
What is it with FeralFerris? How can any normal mere male truly love a TiffFanny with a NoFanny?
The void of a TrueFanny would surely be an obstacle in a normal guy of his age. I think he’s effeminate or perhaps he has a penis problem … ie LittleDick, TeenyDick, NoDick … use it or lose it!
I think buddy gobbled it up or Amma juiced it!

Turning on the heat during this romantic Italian getaway will need a bottle of 🌶🌶🌶
Feral Ferris!
---
I mean she can post all she wants. TS will surely separate the bit of Judith skipping and grinning and make a good story out of it.

• Haha

She's going down the hill, no matter what happens. If the cancer spreads again to very important organs, her channel will grow and even more cash will come to her... but what's the point of having lots of money when you are on death row? If her health stays the way it is, her loving death bed grannies will find other poor souls to watch on youtube and money will dry up for our princess. I hope she enjoys her little Italian trip, her bubble is going to burst anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I question the real recommendation of her oncologist on the HRT given her situation. Nothing matters to TT and I think she wanted to take the risk.
It's one of those things that you cannot do a good research about online. I've tried and am still not sure. And you can see some people in her comments say that yes go for it and some no never. Some doctors will recommend some won't.