TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG this was absolutely priceless! More please 🙏
Sure!

Here's another deep thought by Fanny.

In this video she is trying to understand the reasons why someone didn't answer the phone when she called.

"I tried to call but there was no answer so it either means she is very, very busy or it means that ... (---long pause---) ...she's not there" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sure!

Here's another deep thought by Fanny.

In this video she is trying to understand the reasons why someone didn't answer the phone when she called.

"I tried to call but there was no answer so it either means she is very, very busy or it means that ... (---long pause---) ...she's not there" 🥴

View attachment 2930188
Her buddy and her brain absolutely directly connect to each other!
Her brain is so full of tit I bet she needs to wipe her ears after she poops!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fanny says she shouldn't have to work in order for her to feel like she deserves a holiday.

😡

Screenshot 2024-05-12 003809.png

Screenshot 2024-05-12 003926.png

Screenshot 2024-05-12 003957.png

Screenshot 2024-05-12 004057.png

If she didn't work then what would she be taking a holiday from?

It's not like she has children or even a gold fish to take care of, no one in her family needs her help, Matt takes care of himself (;)) she has zero obligations. So what exactly has she done to "deserve" a holiday?

She says she "shouldn't need to work in order to get a holiday" and it's all I can do to stop myself from using uncivil language to express my contempt at her appalling and undeserved sense of entitlement.

If I said what I'm thinking I'd have the Bumbumbridge Wells 🚔 knocking on my door! 🚨❗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fanny says she shouldn't have to work in order for her to feel like she deserves a holiday.

😡

View attachment 2930339

View attachment 2930340
View attachment 2930341

View attachment 2930344

If she didn't work then what would she be taking a holiday from?

It's not like she has children or even a gold fish to take care of, no one in her family needs her help, Matt takes care of himself (;)) she has zero obligations. So what exactly has she done to "deserve" a holiday?

She says she "shouldn't need to work in order to get a holiday" and it's all I can do to stop myself from using uncivil language to express my contempt at her appalling and undeserved sense of entitlement.

If I said what I'm thinking I'd have the Bumbumbridge Wells 🚔 knocking on my door! 🚨❗
And the irony is that most days are holidays for her cause she doesn't work anymore. Half days at best here and there. It's a pyjama day every day for this brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

---
I don't know how to start, the crocs, the ugly witch in that tracksuit, the hair...........
He will do this for her as long as she allows him to go meet his boyfriends rest of the year. A little social media propigander to satisfy the rat and then off to get satisfied.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Please someone out there do a video of nothing but Deep Thoughts by TiffanyThinks 🙏
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please someone out there do a video of nothing but Deep Thoughts by TiffanyThinks 🙏
---
Please!!

We can all post some examples.

Look at that facial expression she is making and the tone of voice she is using, like she is thinking hard and is saying something groundbreaking. Like she is educating people about something special. I have an example of when she does the same and thinks she is very remarkable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

---
I don't know how to start, the crocs, the ugly witch in that tracksuit, the hair...........
she is trying so very hard to show that she and doorMatt have some sort of romantic and shall we say "normal" relationship. This is her juvenile way of showing the world. That took some time to film all those shots....must be a boring holiday.
---
Please!!

We can all post some examples.

Look at that facial expression she is making and the tone of voice she is using, like she is thinking hard and is saying something groundbreaking. Like she is educating people about something special. I have an example of when she does the same and thinks she is very remarkable.
I think the foolish girl thinks she is really "educating" and using that worthless online life coach course.

• Haha
More Deep Thoughts by TiffanyThinks

Attachments

• Haha
The manky white crocs in the airport. Sorry if I saw my man arriving in them that'd be it 🙄 The state of the pair of them😖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The manky white crocs in the airport. Sorry if I saw my man arriving in them that'd be it 🙄 The state of the pair of them😖
Trying to imagine Tiroy agreeing to perform in this tiktok nonsense. When TT was younger and you might have laughed off such videos with Tiroy she did not put up stuff like that. Mostly I recall from the YT videos his sitting in the car or at dinner...but of course many are probably taken down long ago. Oh my how he must chuckle at this woman (girl) that he spent so many years with.

Some examples of their deep thinking.

1) It doesn't matter if it's stage 3 or 4.

2) When she came out of the consultation after finding out that the cancer "has grown back" and there will he surgery. She was gushing in the car that she is such a hectic complicated case and the doctors have never seen a case like hers. Matt Ferris joins in agreeing profusely.

3) Deep thoughts about weather. How can it be raining when just recently it was sunny?

4) That half-wit's Matt's risk and reward wisdom and doctors being politicians.

5) Two years after original diagnosis, Elodie reading to her how her cancer spread from her colorectal AREA to the lung.

• Haha
When she came out of the consultation after finding out that the cancer "has grown back" and there will he surgery. She was gushing in the car that she is such a hectic complicated case and the doctors have never seen a case like hers. Matt Ferris joins in agreeing profusely.

It starts at 18:05 A lot of stupid stuff is said from that moment by the 3 clowns. So much stupidity between the three.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
When she came out of the consultation after finding out that the cancer "has grown back" and there will he surgery. She was gushing in the car that she is such a hectic complicated case and the doctors have never seen a case like hers. Matt Ferris joins in agreeing profusely.

It starts at 18:05 A lot of stupid stuff is said from that moment by the 3 clowns. So much stupidity between the three.
The stupidity begins even before! This is the video in which she states that her tumor is back (not that it had disappeared, but she had either misled herself, her audience, or outright lied when she said her tumor had disappeared a while back.)

Starting at 17:03:
Tiffany: Basically, was it the tumor's grown?
Matt muttering : mmm [meaning, yes] It's came back [What abhorrent English! Did Matt really believe that the tumor had gone away and now has come back? What total dimwits, the both of them. He sounds as clueless as she is!]

Tiffany: Tumor's grown, tumors came back [Oh where, oh where had it gone?? She was either delusional, stupid, or lying to her audience when she used to say that the tumor was gone. How could it have disappeared when the prior examination under anaesthetic (EUA) couldn't even proceed due to something blocking the way of the medical instruments?! That particular biopsy couldn't be done properly or not at all, and her surgeon said that he would do the next EUA, presumably because the procedure was more complicated because the tumor had grown, not disappeared!!]
Tiffany: Cause, kind of it's come up on the scans, so the MRI scan CT and the PET scan shows like there's some sort of thickening or...

17:24
Tiffany: So, basically the tumor's back. There's like an area that they are concerned about. [Oh my, really?? That 'area' to which she refers is her vagina, cervix, rectum, uterus, ovaries, ALL of the colon, and MAYBE the bladder and urethra. The way she talks, one could easily imagine that that 'area' was small and rather insignificant, whereas she surely knows the truth by now.] ummm.... So, it does look like I am going to have surgery at the end of the year. ummm... But before that he [Dr. Rachid, the main surgeon] is going to do a biopsy. So he is going to do the biopsy process all over again because ummm
Matt: He's going to go have a look at that
Tiffany: ...take biopsies if he can
Then, Cookie Monster, who looked less chubby back then, enters the scene, resulting in the famous clown car 'convo'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The stupidity begins even before! This is the video in which she states that her tumor is back (not that it had disappeared, but she had either misled herself, her audience, or outright lied when she said her tumor had disappeared a while back.)

Starting at 17:03:
Tiffany: Basically, was it the tumor's grown?
Matt muttering : mmm [meaning, yes] It's came back [What abhorrent English! Did Matt really believe that the tumor had gone away and now has come back? What total dimwits, the both of them. He sounds as clueless as she is!]

Tiffany: Tumor's grown, tumors came back [Oh where, oh where had it gone?? She was either delusional, stupid, or lying to her audience when she used to say that the tumor was gone. How could it have disappeared when the prior examination under anaesthetic (EUA) couldn't even proceed due to something blocking the way of the medical instruments?! That particular biopsy couldn't be done properly or not at all, and her surgeon said that he would do the next EUA, presumably because the procedure was more complicated because the tumor had grown, not disappeared!!]
Tiffany: Cause, kind of it's come up on the scans, so the MRI scan CT and the PET scan shows like there's some sort of thickening or...

17:24
Tiffany: So, basically the tumor's back. There's like an area that they are concerned about. [Oh my, really?? That 'area' to which she refers is her vagina, cervix, rectum, uterus, ovaries, ALL of the colon, and MAYBE the bladder and urethra. The way she talks, one could easily imagine that that 'area' was small and rather insignificant, whereas she surely knows the truth by now.] ummm.... So, it does look like I am going to have surgery at the end of the year. ummm... But before that he [Dr. Rachid, the main surgeon] is going to do a biopsy. So he is going to do the biopsy process all over again because ummm
Matt: He's going to go have a look at that
Tiffany: ...take biopsies if he can
Then, Cookie Monster, who looked less chubby back then, enters the scene, resulting in the famous clown car 'convo'.
This video is a masterclass on stupidity. Don't document your cancer journey if you are too stupid to explain medical things. Drop the cancer clickbaits and focus on make up and peppermint tea.

The bit after 18:05 is so cringe because she is so excited that she is almost hyperventilating that she is the most hectic and complicated and the doctors can't put a finger on it. She gushes that only "old people" go through what she is going through. Then she moves to talk about needing to become fat for the surgery which is so nauseating. She does the baby voice and the scrunched up face 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9