TiffanyThinks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she believes it isn’t cancer, how can she be ok with a grapefruit size mass infiltrating her organs? Surely that has to be giving her horrible symptoms? How does she think she can carry a child with a huge tumour poking into her uterus? She confuses me so much.
It is. She's still in pain, still bleeds, has difficulty walking, tires easily.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Matt infuriates me. I know people say you don’t see what’s happening behind the scenes but from what you do see of him, he is constantly enabling her. Your partner is supposed to be your advocate not your downfall. He should be helping her see what she clearly cannot herself. No it isn’t his sole role, but this is what you do for people you love. Help them help themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Even if she believes it isn’t cancer, how can she be ok with a grapefruit size mass infiltrating her organs? Surely that has to be giving her horrible symptoms? How does she think she can carry a child with a huge tumour poking into her uterus? She confuses me so much.
Honestly I think she should stop the YouTube thing because a lot of the responses she gets on there are misleading, nutty and dangerous...and I realise that sounds ironic coming from somebody who posts on here, but I am coming to realise more and more that on here is where real people post..people with questions and frustrations and concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm confused about something. In some videos she was having bad pain and was reliant on morphine. Especially before the c diff. But then in other videos she seems to have little to no pain? I have always wondered how her pain and symptoms changed or progressed since her diagnosis.

I understand that the radiation gave her pain and blisters in the pelvis area. But what about other symptoms outside of the treatment? Sometimes I wonder if she can even eat normally with such a tumour. If it's in the colon, then her digestion of food must be affected, no? Maybe that's why she eats so little? Maybe that's why she is losing weight. No?

Reactions: 11
Matt infuriates me. I know people say you don’t see what’s happening behind the scenes but from what you do see of him, he is constantly enabling her. Your partner is supposed to be your advocate not your downfall. He should be helping her see what she clearly cannot herself. No it isn’t his sole role, but this is what you do for people you love. Help them help themselves.
They are birds of a feather. Matt has always struck me as a Casper Milquetoast type of guy. He doesn't want to make waves. Both are immature for their ages.

Reactions: 8
I'm confused about something. In some videos she was having bad pain and was reliant on morphine. Especially before the c diff. But then in other videos she seems to have little to no pain? I have always wondered how her pain and symptoms changed or progressed since her diagnosis.

I understand that the radiation gave her pain and blisters in the pelvis area. But what about other symptoms outside of the treatment? Sometimes I wonder if she can even eat normally with such a tumour. If it's in the colon, then her digestion of food must be affected, no? Maybe that's why she eats so little? Maybe that's why she is losing weight. No?
I wonder this about having a bowel movement. Surely it must be bleeping horrendous?

• Sad
They are birds of a feather. Matt has always struck me as a Casper Milquetoast type of guy. He doesn't want to make waves. Both are immature for their ages.
Matt's demeanor does resemble Casper's.

Reactions: 4
Matt babies her, just like Amma. I think that is what Tiffany wants- to be treated like a child, pampered, have food made for her, have him buy her things. It's hard to believe she lived on her own before this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

She said she still takes morphine, but not as much as before when radiation happened. The fact that she's still bleeding is a major red flag. The tumor is there, it is most likely cancerous, 6 weeks without chemo may have it growing or mestastisizing. SMH that she's opting to wait. Her surgeon warned her it could become inoperable

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Etiology means the cause or origin of a disease. Here is a chart showing the etiologies (i.e., causes or origins) of solitary pulmonary nodules. Tiffany has a solitary 8mm pulmonary nodule. Note that in the case of a malignant nodule, 60% of those originate from adenocarcinoma, which is what Tiffany has. Would it not be an unfortunate turn of events if, indeed, the diagnosis she had from the first hospital was the correct one?
The source for this table is:

Must be. The tumour is sitting exactly there.
She probably takes laxatives so that the consistency is more liquid-like to ease the pain while going to the bathroom. She is most likely taking additional medications she is not mentioning.

Attachments

Honestly I think she should stop the YouTube thing because a lot of the responses she gets on there are misleading, nutty and dangerous...and I realise that sounds ironic coming from somebody who posts on here, but I am coming to realise more and more that on here is where real people post..people with questions and frustrations and concerns.
Yes I always thought that people who post here were never the right and intended audience for Tiffany. She did not expect people question her and she was shocked and annoyed. We are not her people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Etiology means the cause or origin of a disease. Here is a chart showing the etiologies (i.e., causes or origins) of solitary pulmonary nodules. Tiffany has a solitary 8mm pulmonary nodule. Note that in the case of a malignant nodule, 60% of those originate from adenocarcinoma, which is what Tiffany has. Would it not be an unfortunate turn of events if, indeed, the diagnosis she had from the first hospital was the correct one?
The source for this table is:

She probably takes laxatives so that the consistency is more liquid-like to ease the pain while going to the bathroom. She is most likely taking additional medications she is not mentioning.
It would be the height of irony and very sad. It's clear even her surgeon is unsure and watching it. But why not do a biopsy to confirm?

• Sad
It would be the height of irony and very sad. It's clear even her surgeon is unsure and watching it. But why not do a biopsy to confirm?
She berated that first hospital so much in which they told her she was stage 4 with metastases. She kept comparing it with the RM afterwards. If the RM tells her she is stage 4, she will berate the RM too. It's always the place in which they tell her something negative. Well she already berates the RM. She puts her surgeon on a pedestal but lets her mob drag him through the mud.

Such a good point! Could a benign tumour be called as T4b? Or am I losing my wits?
😅
No, because a benign tumour will never grow through walls. It will only push them aside. Malignant tumours will always grow through bounderies set by eg organs.

Last edited:
Yes I always thought that people who post here were never the right and expected audience for Tiffany. She did not expect people question her and she was shocked and annoyed. We are not her people.
We are not her people, but I think that we have more genuine concern for her than many of those fawning sycophantic cult followers on YT.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her hearing that there is scar tissue around the tumour and the tumour seemingly turning into mucin is what maybe makes her think that it is not as serious. She said 'hoping that the tumour is non-cancerous too' in her message to a commenter (I think it was under that vlog in which she revealed that the PET scan was clear). Where is she getting these ideas from?

Also she interprets the surgeon suggesting the watch and wait as good news.

When I first joined this thread and discussions a few weeks ago (after that video where they met with the surgeon), I was much more optimistic about her case and her prognosis.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.