TiffanyThinks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folks, kindly remember there were TWO different tumor grades flashed. Here is a repeat of what I had written following the video prior to tonight's

Current printout of tumor (the SECOND one she showed in the video entitled 'Cancer Diagnosis Proof', the one right after coming out of the appointment.

T4bN1c M0 (the remainder hidden or blurry)
N1c: "The nearby lymph nodes don’t contain cancer, but there are cancer cells in the tissue near the tumour "
M0: No metastasis to organs.

The Sept. 2021 tumor:
T4bN1b CRM+ EMVI+
T4b: "tumour has grown through the bowel wall into nearby organs" (from first source below))
N1b: "there are cancer cells in 2 or 3 nearby lymph nodes" (from first source below)
CRM+ : " Circumferential resection margin (CRM) involvement is a well-known predictor for poor prognosis in rectal cancer. However, the significance is controversial in some studies. Accordingly, this study attempted to examine the prognostic impact of CRM involvement in stage III rectal cancer." (Kang, et al, second source below)
The "+" means that there IS circumferential resection margin involvement.....which is not favorable.

EMVI+: " Pathological extramural venous invasion (EMVI) is defined as the active invasion of malignant cells into veins beyond the muscularis propria in colorectal cancer. It is associated with poor prognosis and increases the risk of disease recurrence" (copied from Google search "What is EMVI+ in colorectal cancer"

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/bowel-cancer/stages-types-and-grades/TNM-staging

Reactions: 11
Folks, kindly remember there were TWO different tumor grades flashed. Here is a repeat of what I had written following the video prior to tonight's

Current printout of tumor (the SECOND one she showed in the video entitled 'Cancer Diagnosis Proof', the one right after coming out of the appointment.

T4bN1c M0 (the remainder hidden or blurry)
N1c: "The nearby lymph nodes don’t contain cancer, but there are cancer cells in the tissue near the tumour "
M0: No metastasis to organs.

The Sept. 2021 tumor:
T4bN1b CRM+ EMVI+
T4b: "tumour has grown through the bowel wall into nearby organs" (from first source below))
N1b: "there are cancer cells in 2 or 3 nearby lymph nodes" (from first source below)
CRM+ : " Circumferential resection margin (CRM) involvement is a well-known predictor for poor prognosis in rectal cancer. However, the significance is controversial in some studies. Accordingly, this study attempted to examine the prognostic impact of CRM involvement in stage III rectal cancer." (Kang, et al, second source below)
The "+" means that there IS circumferential resection margin involvement.....which is not favorable.

EMVI+: " Pathological extramural venous invasion (EMVI) is defined as the active invasion of malignant cells into veins beyond the muscularis propria in colorectal cancer. It is associated with poor prognosis and increases the risk of disease recurrence" (copied from Google search "What is EMVI+ in colorectal cancer"

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/bowel-cancer/stages-types-and-grades/TNM-staging
Thanks for the information. So the improvement was from N1B to N1C.
Could this be " no cancer detected" mantra she keeps repeating? There is no longer cancer in the lymph nodes now.

Reactions: 3
Adding to what I just wrote, the 'blurry part' of the 2nd tumor grade flashed
The September 2021 results was a misdiagnosis though. She was told the cancer had spread to the lungs and it seems they thought it spread to the lymph nodes too.
Well, even in the first paperwork she showed, it showed M0, which indicates no metastasis. The misdiagnosis was on the stage, not the tumor. The first diagnosis said she was inoperable without having chemo or radiation.
The current classification says N1c, so cancer cells are still there, even though no lymph node involvement.

Reactions: 8
The September 2021 results was a misdiagnosis though. She was told the cancer had spread to the lungs and it seems they thought it spread to the lymph nodes too. She was only showing us that document to 'prove' that her tumour is T4B.
I thought the lung was the misdiagnoses not the primary tumor??? The numbers are related to the primary tumor.

Adding to what I just wrote, the 'blurry part' of the 2nd tumor grade flashed

Well, even in the first paperwork she showed, it showed M0, which indicates no metastasis. The misdiagnosis was on the stage, not the tumor. The first diagnosis said she was inoperable without having chemo or radiation.
The current classification says N1c, so cancer cells are still there, even though no lymph node involvement.
Exactly.

Reactions: 3
Something else I'm confused about - if Tiffany thinks she's cancer free and there is no cancer there and the following scans will show this - why would the surgeon offer her a complete resection of her pelvis? Why wouldn't the surgeon say that since the tumour has shrunk or 'gone'(as she sees it a 'inkling of cancer cells') etc we won't need to remove the complete pelvic organs - that plan hasn't changed? Wouldn't that be an extreme surgery if the area is now non cancerous? They would only need to remove a smaller area in that case right? She would have happily gone for that surgery too if it was just a smaller tumour now and a smaller section needed to be addressed?

I wish she done a proper sit down video after her meeting with the surgeon and explained everything they spoke about in great detail and then said that this is why the doctor recommended wait and watch and that is what we are going to do. As someone else mentioned - wait and watch is only given to people who have had partial or clinical complete response to chemo. I would imagine if that was the case Tiffany would have not hesitated to tell us this with how much she doesn't want surgery and wants her cancer free boomerang(and we all want her to be cancer free reagrdless). She would have been ecstatic to tell us she's had a complete clinical repsonse to chemoradiotheapy. Yet the options the surgeon gave sounded like he wanted to take the repsonsibility off himself with how Tiffany said in the no surgery video - ultimatley Dr Rasheed said it's our decision.

Plus, I find her words 'inkling of cancer cells' really weird. She is really operating as through the tumour has gone. Wouldn't the surgeon have cleared this?

Edit: I feel like the surgeon suggested wait and watch not because he believes she'll be cancer free, but whether the cancer will be recurrent or not. Because at that point there really is no point of removing all her organs if he can't get a good prognosis for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
In the "Cancer Diagnosis Proof" video, fast-forward to about 16:30. Around that time, Matt says that the person they met with said that the tumor is still T4b and is 'roughly the same size as before'

Reactions: 11
Does anyone think she will try and sue if she becomes inoperable from waiting?
She can’t, she has publicly said she has been warned the risks of waiting are it could spread. Cancer can’t be predicted, she has chosen to wait knowing the risks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yikes. Do you think she's aware of dislikes? That's a lot for a cancer account, no?
That's very high for a cancer account. Very unusual. I wonder if it's people annoyed with her wait and watch decision rather than people annoyed with her clickbaits, the fluff, and the constant misleading.

Reactions: 15
Something else I'm confused about - if Tiffany thinks she's cancer free and there is no cancer there and the following scans will show this - why would the surgeon offer her a complete resection of her pelvis? Why wouldn't the surgeon say that since the tumour has shrunk or 'gone'(as she sees it a 'inkling of cancer cells') etc we won't need to remove the complete pelvic organs - that plan hasn't changed? Wouldn't that be an extreme surgery if the area is now non cancerous? They would only need to remove a smaller area in that case right? She would have happily gone for that surgery too if it was just a smaller tumour now and a smaller section needed to be addressed?

I wish she done a proper sit down video after her meeting with the surgeon and explained everything they spoke about in great detail and then said that this is why the doctor recommended wait and watch and that is what we are going to do. As someone else mentioned - wait and watch is only given to people who have had partial or clinical complete response to chemo. I would imagine if that was the case Tiffany would have not hesitated to tell us this with how much she doesn't want surgery and wants her cancer free boomerang(and we all want her to be cancer free reagrdless). She would have been ecstatic to tell us she's had a complete clinical repsonse to chemoradiotheapy. Yet the options the surgeon gave sounded like he wanted to take the repsonsibility off himself with how Tiffany said in the no surgery video - ultimatley Dr Rasheed said it's our decision.

Plus, I find her words 'inkling of cancer cells' really weird. She is really operating as through the tumour has gone. Wouldn't the surgeon have cleared this?

Edit: I feel like the surgeon suggested wait and watch not because he believes she'll be cancer free, but whether the cancer will be recurrent or not. Because at that point there really is no point of removing all her organs if he can't get a good prognosis for her.
It just shows Tiffany has 0 understanding of her cancer and tumour. Either that or she knows but she just does not want to tell us the truth. Yes there has never been a talk about a different type of surgery. Only the invasive one.
I wish for that to happen too. Instead of explaining things to us, she just says it's all 'confusing'.
Many of us think that. The surgeon might think there is no point to burden her with the big operation as she will be (or is) terminal regardless.

Reactions: 10
Also if she went from N1B to N1C that means she did respond well to some extent to treatment as there is no detectable cancer in her lymph nodes now vs earlier. Cancer and tumor are still there though.

Reactions: 4
That's very high for a cancer account. Very unusual. I wonder if it's people annoyed with her wait and watch decision rather than people annoyed with her clickbaits, the fluff, and the constant misleading.
I'm one of those people...the spinning out of rubbish nothing content is beyond annoying now. Most people must have surely twigged by now that the longer the video, the more adverts shown and the more money into her bank account. She's being rumbled. Shame because it stops me feeling sad for her predicament, which I believe to be dire.

Reactions: 13
Also if she went from N1B to N1C that means she did respond well to some extent to treatment as there is no detectable cancer in her lymph nodes now vs earlier. Cancer and tumor are still there though.
Ah okay, well that's some good news then. But, the tumour never shrank from t4b right? Can't believe she isn't worried about that part

Reactions: 5
Adding to what I just wrote, here is what she quickly flashed on the "Cancer Diagnosis Proof" video as paperwork that was given to them at the appointment. Matt had it in his hand after the appointment. I do not know what the 've' stands for.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.