TiffanyThinks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been a lot more active on Tiktok these few days. Today's iced latte pistachio from cafe nero would have her notifying her tiktokees that her new YT vid is up.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Adding to what I just wrote, here is what she quickly flashed on the "Cancer Diagnosis Proof" video as paperwork that was given to them at the appointment. Matt had it in his hand after the appointment. I do not know what the 've' stands for.
+ve means positive… -ve means negative

What does CRM positive mean in cancer?
In other words, in contrast to the expectations, a positive CRM is a more powerful predictor of local recurrence in patients treated with neoadjuvant therapy. One could argue that this might be a result of the fact that patients treated with neoadjuvant therapy are usually patients with locally advanced tumors.21 Sept 2016
https://ascopubs.org › doi › JCO.20...
What Is the Role for the Circumferential Margin in the Modern Treatment of ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yikes. Do you think she's aware of dislikes? That's a lot for a cancer account, no?
I never hit dislike because it still represents engagement for the account. I wouldn’t typically comment but felt it necessary to those subs with cancer needed to know truth. Other than that I try to cut them off at the purse strings. The whole thing about the monetization of cancer has taken on a whole new meaning with Tiffany

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else else feel, as I do now, that she told her surgeon at her last visit, weeks ago, that she chose watch and wait? And that all the "angst" since was not real? That would explain her seeming lack of urgency in talking to him again. Yes, she did have an onc appt but I believe this was a routine one, not one that she set up due to her confusion. After this, she only said she talked to her surgical team, not the surgeon. And that was only done to clarify her stage.
I think her decision was made and conveyed to surgeon weeks ago. So her asking subs what they recommended was mostly done to gin up her channel numbers.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
is this the current paperwork?
Where did she flash the older paperwork with the N1b??
Remember the sticky-tape scene when she was at her desk? She went on about how she had to cover her surname, and other information. She said that was the original paperwork. There, in that scene, the designation was T4bN1b CRM+ EMVI+.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else else feel, as I do now, that she told her surgeon at her last visit, weeks ago, that she chose watch and wait? And that all the "angst" since was not real? That would explain her seeming lack of urgency in talking to him again. Yes, she did have an onc appt but I believe this was a routine one, not one that she set up due to her confusion. After this, she only said she talked to her surgical team, not the surgeon. And that was only done to clarify her stage.
I think her decision was made and conveyed to surgeon weeks ago. So her asking subs what they recommended was mostly done to gin up her channel numbers.
If not in that meeting, then she must have told him or his representative soon after.
I think she made up her mind immediately and she was just telling us that she was not sure yet. And after receiving the 6000+ messages, she was just humouring her viewers by announcing that she will take the questions (from the comments) to the surgeon. She received a massive backlash on her video so she wanted to placate her followers. It was obvious to me. She knew from the start that she wanted to watch and wait and the surgeon knew it too. She made some half-assed attempts at contacting the surgeon but he knew long before that she wanted to watch and wait. That's why there was no urgency at all. Both knew the plan from the beginning. She never actually talked about telling him what she decided. We just assumed she told him cause it's been weeks. She just kept talking about needing to ask the surgeon further questions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Even if for some reason the tumor is no longer cancerous, could someone here tell me how someone is supposed to live with a T4b tumor (a tumor that has gone through the bowel wall and is attached to or invaded other organs, locally) ?? Does this mean that the person will be bleeding the entire life? Even if iron supplements are taken, realize that that cannot be done the entire life because taking 40-80mg of iron a day will start to affect liver function. This is what a doctor told me.

Reactions: 5
Even if for some reason the tumor is no longer cancerous, could someone here tell me how someone is supposed to live with a T4b tumor (a tumor that has gone through the bowel wall and is attached to or invaded other organs, locally) ??
Noone can live with a T4b tumour.

Reactions: 10
Remember the sticky-tape scene when she was at her desk? She went on about how she had to cover her surname, and other information. She said that was the original paperwork. There, in that scene, the designation was T4bN1b CRM+ EMVI+.
Thank you. I skip a lot of her videos now.

Reactions: 4
Even if for some reason the tumor is no longer cancerous, could someone here tell me how someone is supposed to live with a T4b tumor (a tumor that has gone through the bowel wall and is attached to or invaded other organs, locally) ?? Does this mean that the person will be bleeding the entire life? Even if iron supplements are taken, realize that that cannot be done the entire life because taking 40-80mg of iron a day will start to affect liver function. This is what a doctor told me.
You can't live with it forever. It will continue to grow and eventually block her colon or spread to her liver. She will continue to bleed. I do not for 1 second believe it is benign either. And I'm beginning to believe the area on her lung needs to be biopsied. Her surgeon was not sure if it was cancer or just inflammation.

• Heart
She can’t, she has publicly said she has been warned the risks of waiting are it could spread. Cancer can’t be predicted, she has chosen to wait knowing the risks.
Oh I know that, I more meant does anyone think she’ll try. Not succeed.

I think losing iron would be the least of her worries. It will spread to distal organs.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't the fact its designated as t4b automatically mean its cancerous?

It's amazing to see the nonsensical posts on her channel now. She's chased away nearly everyone who was giving her very sound advice. They may still be following her, but they aren't posting, and with good reason. Considering that she ignores anything that doesn't jive with her "rose colored glasses" view of things, I guess it makes no sense to bring reality into the picture anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And I'm beginning to believe the area on her lung needs to be biopsied. Her surgeon was not sure if it was cancer or just inflammation.
Yesssss.....!!! Guess what, I was just reading that 8mm lung nodules (Tiffany's lung nodule is 8mm) is the cut-off point for biopsies and possible malignancy. Here is what I just found, though I have not gone through the article yet.

In solid nodules smaller than 8 mm, the recommendation is to do CT follow-up and in nodules larger than 8 mm the recommendation is consider performing CT in 3 months, PET-CT or tissue sampling. The establishment of this cut-off in 8 mm is based on the risk of malignancy.

Management of incidental lung nodules <8 mm in diameter

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have never seen an adult woman, with a terminal disease, who lives 24/7 in La La Land. She had 1 chance to get the surgery and give herself the best chance to beat this and she opts out. She goes from believing she's cancer free, to confusion, to attacking her doctors, to raving about them, to refusing to educate herself on her cancer, to spending money like crazy, to pretending all is well, to praying, to . . . My head is spinning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Even if she believes it isn’t cancer, how can she be ok with a grapefruit size mass infiltrating her organs? Surely that has to be giving her horrible symptoms? How does she think she can carry a child with a huge tumour poking into her uterus? She confuses me so much.

You can't live with it forever. It will continue to grow and eventually block her colon or spread to her liver. She will continue to bleed. I do not for 1 second believe it is benign either. And I'm beginning to believe the area on her lung needs to be biopsied. Her surgeon was not sure if it was cancer or just inflammation.
Yeah that lung worries me, I have a gut feeling something is there. Her poor mum, I feel heartbroken for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.