TiffanyThinks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd how no matter how stressed she is she always has the strength to plug her tit merch.
Yeah I definitely feel cheated because I bought myself a "We got this" shirt back in July so I could show support for her when she had the surgery in August. I remember being worried that it wouldn't ship in time (I live in the USA and the package was taking a long time to come. I was happy when it arrived a week before she was initially supposed to find out her surgery date). When she said she wasn't having the surgery after all it was like a slap in the face. She could've at least explained in greater detail about why her doctors wanted to wait and watch instead of getting her viewers emotionally invested and toying with our feelings by showing the damned garden center instead of telling us what the doctors said!

Reactions: 14
Yeah I definitely feel cheated because I bought myself a "We got this" shirt back in July so I could show support for her when she had the surgery in August. I remember being worried that it wouldn't ship in time (I live in the USA and the package was taking a long time to come. I was happy when it arrived a week before she was initially supposed to find out her surgery date). When she said she wasn't having the surgery after all it was like a slap in the face. She could've at least explained in greater detail about why her doctors wanted to wait and watch instead of getting her viewers emotionally invested and toying with our feelings by showing the damned garden center instead of telling us what the doctors said!
I remember considering buying her merch, i wanted to support her of course. It was for a good cause. but geez, i'm glad i didn't waste my money o_O I'm usually very impulsive when it comes to buying stuff I see online- so it's kinda surprising why I deliberated it for so long.

Reactions: 6
and we may very well get Space (nothing) with regard to the second biopsy.
So, if someone knows how to propose thread names, (I read how but am not good with these things.) please propose mine:
Tiffanythinks, Biopsy II: The Final Frontier.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched to the end. It's painful to watch her unravel like this. Ranting, repeating herself. Talking about going back to work in one breath, then wondering how she'll cope if the results aren't good in the next.
But always managing to get in the plugs for her products, her Insta and Tik Tok accts.
But I can't stomach the misleading excuses for her clickbait titles. She's not doing it for anyone else. Heck, she never responds to subs fighting cancer. She's doing it to draw in more subs to increase her revenues.
I'd LOVE for her to honestly reveal how much she earns from YT and merch sales. Never gonna happen, I know.

Odd how no matter how stressed she is she always has the strength to plug her tit merch. I'm so done with this woman, the fact she was considering attempting to push her scans back for a bleeping trip to Leeds. Does she understand how much missed and rearranged appointments cost the NHS and how many people have been waiting for months for the same. This gives me the impression that it's not the first time she's tried to push back appointments or book them the latest she possibly can.
Yep, always hawking her merch.

She admits its actually been 8 weeks for the watch and wait, not 6. That can't be good. The thing is, her scans could very well come back as stable, but she doesn't seem to realize the cancer is still there. Sooner or later, it will rear its ugly head and I don't see her coping with it at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just watched to the end. It's painful to watch her unravel like this. Ranting, repeating herself. Talking about going back to work in one breath, then wondering how she'll cope if the results aren't good in the next.
I swap between feeling extremely annoyed with her and just feeling sorry for her. Today I felt sorry for her. The way she kept repeating that it was just "one more hurdle before this journey is over" and "the scans might show non-cancerous again but I'm trying to prepare myself if not" was just sad. She is a woman living in a glass bowl of denial while draining the life out of her family and her 'Darling.' Truly delusional and childlike in her belief of 'miracles.' Even if the doctors give her good news, that likely won't be the end of her cancer journey...she'll have to be monitored and she'll still have doctor's appointments. She lives in a fantasy land where the cancer will never bother her again and she'll never step foot in another hospital after these scans are over. No one goes from aggressive stage 3 cancer that will supposedly kill you within a year if you don't treat it to absolutely nothing. The fact that she did nothing for 6 weeks is bad enough, nevermind 8 weeks. She's still bleeding, still in pain, having trouble sleeping, and nibbling on crappy foods. It's not looking too good for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I swap between feeling extremely annoyed with her and just feeling sorry for her. Today I felt sorry for her. The way she kept repeating that it was just "one more hurdle before this journey is over" and "the scans might show non-cancerous again but I'm trying to prepare myself if not" was just sad. She is a woman living in a glass bowl of denial while draining the life out of her family and her 'Darling.' Truly delusional and childlike in her belief of 'miracles.' Even if the doctors give her good news, that likely won't be the end of her cancer journey...she'll have to be monitored and she'll still have doctor's appointments. She lives in a fantasy land where the cancer will never bother her again and she'll never step foot in another hospital after these scans are over. No one goes from aggressive stage 3 cancer that will supposedly kill you within a year if you don't treat it to absolutely nothing. The fact that she did nothing for 6 weeks is bad enough, nevermind 8 weeks. She's still bleeding, still in pain, having trouble sleeping, and nibbling on crappy foods. It's not looking too good for her.
Spot on. Remember when she said she will never EVER have chemo again? Where does she get these ideas from?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The thing is, her scans could very well come back as stable, but she doesn't seem to realize the cancer is still there. Sooner or later, it will rear its ugly head and I don't see her coping with it at all.
Exactly this! I can imagine a scenario where the scans come back clear and she's all happy and goes back to living her life but then she comes back for a routine scan and they find out the cancer has spread and she's now inoperable. It's just insane to me that she wouldn't take the surgical option when she had it. I understand that the lifestyle changes would've been hard, but at least she would have a life to speak of. But then again I'm not in her position, so if she prefers quality over quantity then that's her right I guess. Sad for her family.

Reactions: 9
If the PET scan shows mets then the biopsy might be cancelled. I got the impression that if mets appeared the surgeon would not do the surgery. If that is accurate, and if she has mets, why put her through the general anesthesia and biopsies?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.