TiffanyThinks #29 Too cheap for tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T and wussy Ha weren't exactly lovebirds in the kitchen. It was ironic seeing T, who can't cook anything, lecturing Ha on making French toast! And she also lamented that her hair was "floofy" after washing it, as if that is a sin. Funny, she never concerns herself when her hair is dirty, uncombed and looks like a rat's nest! Apparently, that's ok with her. What a colossal tw*t she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So l did a deep dive into Jenny Rice as discussed on the previous thread. Very impressed with her cancer journey documentation, she's taught me so much about the PE surgery that TT has failed so miserably at. Jenny had a liquid diet prior to surgery (Tiffany ate pigs in blanket the day before), Jenny came home on clexane (blood thining injections) which TT never discussed, Jenny also came home with a drain tube (pipes and wires as perTT) and staples, she is a warts and all vlogger and kudos to her l think her videos would actually HELP someone in the same situation and it's been an excellent learning experience even for me as an RN.
Jenny had a "Red Bubble" shop linked in her description box, she apparently is an artist and that's great. I clicked the link and this is what shows up on the page.
Thoughts?????

Screenshot_20240116_115834_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240116_115957_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240116_120034_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So l did a deep dive into Jenny Rice as discussed on the previous thread. Very impressed with her cancer journey documentation, she's taught me so much about the PE surgery that TT has failed so miserably at. Jenny had a liquid diet prior to surgery (Tiffany ate pigs in blanket the day before), Jenny came home on clexane (blood thining injections) which TT never discussed, Jenny also came home with a drain tube (pipes and wires as perTT) and staples, she is a warts and all vlogger and kudos to her l think her videos would actually HELP someone in the same situation and it's been an excellent learning experience even for me as an RN.
Jenny had a "Red Bubble" shop linked in her description box, she apparently is an artist and that's great. I clicked the link and this is what shows up on the page.
Thoughts?????

View attachment 2693222
View attachment 2693226
View attachment 2693229
That’s probably it in a nutshell… not a lot of thought goes into red bubble at all by the 👀!
Following a link to a fluffyfox sticker is nauseating!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s probably it in a nutshell… not a lot of thought goes into red bubble at all by the 👀!
Following a link to a fluffyfox sticker is nauseating!
It was the first thing that showed up when l clicked. I was somewhat confused and kept looking for Jenny's "Art" this is her "art" she loves foxes, ducks, frogs etc 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking of FluffyFox … long time no see!
(How sweet thou art when we neither see her or read her tit!)
Hope she’s not been the victim of a nasty roadkill 😬

• Haha
Thoughts?????

View attachment 2693222
View attachment 2693226
View attachment 2693229
Jenny is excellent. Very educational. Indeed Tiff no Fanny taught us nothing about PE and her eating leading up to this surgery makes no sense. Her eating habits whilst having a grapefruit sized tumour in her rectum makes even less sense.

Reactions: 8
Speaking of FluffyFox … long time no see!
(How sweet thou art when we neither see her or read her tit!)
Hope she’s not been the victim of a nasty roadkill 😬
Lol. Don't call her up, please! I've also noticed the 1 or 2 T fans on here have gone silent too. Uh oh, I may have called them up!

• Haha
Jenny is excellent. Very educational. Indeed Tiff no Fanny taught us nothing about PE and her eating leading up to this surgery makes no sense. Her eating habits whilst having a grapefruit sized tumour in her rectum makes even less sense.
From what lve learnt (and yes lve learned alot alot from Jenny) She has a very similar story, the large rectal tumour invaded her vaginal wall and the abdominal wall, did not respond to the chemo (not sure if she had radiation) and the surgery was the same. She had to have clear fluids and bowel prep the day before surgery granted though she already had the ileostomy institu. She was only on advil for pain prior to surgery. She had the surgery on Thursday including the butt flap, had the same team of surgeons that did TT. Was back in her room no ICU and began clear liquids that night. IDC (pee catheter) was removed on Saturday so had to get up to use the bathroom and walk. Stopped using the morphine pump on Sunday and on Monday had that removed using tramadol and Tylenol orally for pain. Monday walked around the ward. On Thursday she went home eating, drinking and walking (with one drain still insitu) a week post op and just taking oral pain killers as needed. "Our Girl" had a very different post op/hospital experience for the same surgery. Oh also the abdominal surgeon said she would be very easy to close up because she was "young, "fit" and "thin" build which lm assuming would be the case for TT. I'm not comparing the pair because every patient outcome is different however TT has certainly painted a very different story to Jenny.
Also side not Jenny got the "all clear" on her margins on the Wednesday 6 days post op whilst still in the hospital not a month later!!

• Heart
Tiffany "I'm not going to put any pressure on myself" actually thinks that food shopping on a full stomach is her life hack.

• Haha
Lol. Don't call her up, please! I've also noticed the 1 or 2 T fans on here have gone silent too. Uh oh, I may have called them up!
Yes don't summon the crazy fox. I'd rather summon Beetlejuice.
---
From what lve learnt (and yes lve learned alot alot from Jenny) She has a very similar story, the large rectal tumour invaded her vaginal wall and the abdominal wall, did not respond to the chemo (not sure if she had radiation) and the surgery was the same. She had to have clear fluids and bowel prep the day before surgery granted though she already had the ileostomy institu. She was only on advil for pain prior to surgery. She had the surgery on Thursday including the butt flap, had the same team of surgeons that did TT. Was back in her room no ICU and began clear liquids that night. IDC (pee catheter) was removed on Saturday so had to get up to use the bathroom and walk. Stopped using the morphine pump on Sunday and on Monday had that removed using tramadol and Tylenol orally for pain. Monday walked around the ward. On Thursday she went home eating, drinking and walking (with one drain still insitu) a week post op and just taking oral pain killers as needed. "Our Girl" had a very different post op/hospital experience for the same surgery. Oh also the abdominal surgeon said she would be very easy to close up because she was "young, "fit" and "thin" build which lm assuming would be the case for TT. I'm not comparing the pair because every patient outcome is different however TT has certainly painted a very different story to Jenny.
Also side not Jenny got the "all clear" on her margins on the Wednesday 6 days post op whilst still in the hospital not a month later!!
Tiffany's post op videos were full of drama and hysterics (CRYING TO THE DOCTOR/NURSE AND PLEASE MOVE ME FROM HERE AS SUFFERING PATIENTS CRYING AT NIGHT IS BAD FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH), useless repetition (THEY ARE MOVING ME FROM LEFT TO RIGHT TO UP AND DOWN AND SIDEWAVES AND MY PIPES AND WIRES THIS AND THAT) and no information at all while Jenny just got on with it like an adult whilst documenting it in a helpful way.

I almost wrote that I wish Jenny had the subscribers as she deserves it but then remembered that we were saying the same thing about Jenny Apple (back when she had less subscribers and was loved by tattlers) and stopped myself upon remembering how the Jenny Apple saga ended.

Last edited:
On another note, Emma of The dog poo fairy is getting money donations from viewers. Why, you ask? Because her sister has terminal cancer and Emma has a youtube channel. 😂 Unbelievable. Of course she likes it and encourages it by telling her viewers how much their donations help her as she can't work now that she takes care of her dying sister. Her sister is in hospice so she hardly needs more care. She should tell people not to do that and to keep their hard earned money. Meanwhile, Emma continues to be secretive about Emma's cancer but like our Tiffany, loves to vlog hospital/hospice food and other useless fluff (her shopping for example). She also makess sure to add a clip of her crying. The more she cries, the more views and donations she gets. What is the purpose of this channel? She used to say she vlogged for her sister to see what she was up to during the day. This brings up a question: Will she vlog once her sister is gone? Of course she will. Her grift will continue.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
On another note, Emma of The dog poo fairy is getting money donations from viewers. Why, you ask? Because her sister has terminal cancer and Emma has a youtube channel. 😂 Unbelievable. Of course she likes it and encourages it by telling her viewers how much their donations help her as she can't work now that she takes care of her dying sister. Her sister is in hospice so she hardly needs more care. She should tell people not to do that and to keep their hard earned money. Meanwhile, Emma continues to be secretive about Emma's cancer but like our Tiffany, loves to vlog hospital/hospice food and other useless fluff (her shopping for example). What is the purpose of this channel? She used to say she vlogged for her sister to see what she was up to during the day. This brings up a question: Will she vlog once her sister is gone? Of course she will. Her grift will continue.
I watched that earlier!! .

The sister is getting cared for in hospice - for free - to that pair anyway.

Emma is getting fed as well! Jesus!

I lived in hospice with my husband for 3 months and apart from a cup of coffee and some toast in the mornings I wouldn't have dreamt of asking for or ordering a meal. Plus every week my family and I made a donation to the hospice for the shower I had every morning and the care.

And they are asking for money for nightdresses!

And your woman is continuing her business on the laptop!

Some people would take the light from your eyes!!

• Heart

I lived in hospice with my husband for 3 months and apart from a cup of coffee and some toast in the mornings I wouldn't have dreamt of asking for or ordering a meal. Plus every week my family and I made a donation to the hospice for the shower I had every morning and the care.

I wouldn't mind the donations if it was for a patient's life-saving treatment. But it's for the patient's sister. 😂 I cannot believe that she doesn't feel ashamed for taking people's money. I've noticed that her subscribers increased once she started mentioning her sister's approaching demise in her titles. She must have learned what a lucrative youtube title is.

Exactly. She often mentions products on purpose so that her subscribers either buy it for her or at least send money.

Yes, Emma eats there too! 😂 The hospice her sister is in is very nice and the food looks nice too. She is well-taken care of on all fronts. And as you say it's all free. But Emma feels entitled to money from viewers. And her vlogs are completely unhelpful. She is doing what Tiffany does; maybe she was her inspiration.

Seriously, I think the last good and humble (youtube) people died with Emily and Peeweetoms.
---
On another note, Emma of The dog poo fairy is getting money donations from viewers. Why, you ask? Because her sister has terminal cancer and Emma has a youtube channel. 😂 Unbelievable. Of course she likes it and encourages it by telling her viewers how much their donations help her as she can't work now that she takes care of her dying sister. Her sister is in hospice so she hardly needs more care. She should tell people not to do that and to keep their hard earned money. Meanwhile, Emma continues to be secretive about Emma's cancer but like our Tiffany, loves to vlog hospital/hospice food and other useless fluff (her shopping for example). She also makess sure to add a clip of her crying. The more she cries, the more views and donations she gets. What is the purpose of this channel? She used to say she vlogged for her sister to see what she was up to during the day. This brings up a question: Will she vlog once her sister is gone? Of course she will. Her grift will continue.
*Sooz' cancer

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wouldn't mind the donations if it was for a patient's life-saving treatment. But it's for the patient's sister. 😂 I cannot believe that she doesn't feel ashamed for taking people's money. I've noticed that her subscribers increased once she started mentioning her sister's approaching demise in her titles. She must have learned what a lucrative youtube title is.

Exactly. She often mentions products on purpose so that her subscribers either buy it for her or at least send money.

Yes, Emma eats there too! 😂 The hospice her sister is in is very nice and the food looks nice too. She is well-taken care of on all fronts. And as you say it's all free. But Emma feels entitled to money from viewers. And her vlogs are completely unhelpful. She is doing what Tiffany does; maybe she was her inspiration.

Seriously, I think the last good and humble (youtube) people died with Emily and Peeweetoms.
---

*Sooz' cancer
Both were heartbreaking, honest stories told for the right reasons. Also Daniel DC Becker, a lonely guy but told his story impeccably.

Can't imagine any of those 3 telling someone giving an honest critique - "Bye - 💙 lol 😆 🤣 ".

Cheeky, spoilt, entitled, Princess Petulant with her new house bought from plebs engagement (including us - giving her the time of day) 😆

• Heart
Both were heartbreaking, honest stories told for the right reasons. Also Daniel DC Becker, a lonely guy but told his story impeccably.

Can't imagine any of those 3 telling someone giving an honest critique - "Bye - 💙 lol 😆 🤣 ".

Cheeky, spoilt, entitled, Princess Petulant with her new house bought from plebs engagement (including us - giving her the time of day) 😆
And Joe Plater.

Yes shame on us. 😂 But at least we are reporting the problems with her. We are providing good service.

• Haha
  • Heart
Princess Petulant also has only 6/7 months grace left (9 months) before she will have to pay Capital Gains Tax if she ever sells Amma's place.

Someone might have to notify HMRC, Inc her YT income as well.
---
And Joe Plater.

Yes shame on us. 😂 But at least we are reporting the problems with her. We are providing good service.
Yes, he was a good soul xx

• Heart
  • Sad
This passive aggressive comment by her on the last video in response to someone saying they had unsubscribed because Princess Petulant's vlogs are all "me,me,me" - true - just about sums her up.
I could almost guarantee Boomrss will be back when Toddler Tiff puts on her next cancer soap opera. I always look to see the previous comments the poster has made to gauge if they are there for the toddler or the cancer story. Tiffany is an obnoxious little twit.
---

My Dad has been in Hospital for over a month, we are able to order meals when we are there and they are free (it is a Private Hospital) which is great. I cannot imagine then still asking for donations, for what? Emma is in England so wouldn't she be entitled to some benefits from the government since she's not working? YT sure is lucrative in more ways than one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I could almost guarantee Boomrss will be back when Toddler Tiff puts on her next cancer soap opera. I always look to see the previous comments the poster has made to gauge if they are there for the toddler or the cancer story. Tiffany is an obnoxious little twit.
---
Hope your Dad is as comfortable as he can be x

Hospice here is in a hospice (facility).

Hospice, as I understand it elsewhere, can be Hospice at home.

The Hospice this Emma is residing in with her sister is
My Dad has been in Hospital for over a month, we are able to order meals when we are there and they are free (it is a Private Hospital) which is great. I cannot imagine then still asking for donations, for what? Emma is in England so wouldn't she be entitled to some benefits from the government since she's not working? YT sure is lucrative in more ways than one.
---

Hospice here is completely free at point of entry and during. Of course nothing is 'free' in that Hospice facilities depend on donations and some NHS funding - about 60% from NHS.

Which is why a perfectly healthy sister couldn't run around to tesco to get food for the day, rather than buy cavier as an extra to get her through the day.

Plus wanting donations to buy her sister nightware. YT is a cess pit.

Hope your Dad is as comfortable as he can be. Being in and around hospitals is never ideal ❤

• Heart
Hospice here is completely free at point of entry and during. Of course nothing is 'free' in that Hospice facilities depend on donations and some NHS funding - about 60% from NHS.

Which is why a perfectly healthy sister couldn't run around to tesco to get food for the day, rather than buy cavier as an extra to get her through the day.

Plus wanting donations to buy her sister nightware. YT is a cess pit.

Hope your Dad is as comfortable as he can be. Being in and around hospitals is never ideal ❤
Emma is milking it as if her life depended on it. She is no different from the brat. Both are obsessed with no content like showing their food and shopping :sick:
Ah yes the caviar! The title of that vlog: Palliative Care, Junior Dr's, Hospice Care & Caviar!
You couldn't make this tit up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.