TiffanyThinks #29 Too cheap for tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hospice here is completely free at point of entry and during. Of course nothing is 'free' in that Hospice facilities depend on donations and some NHS funding - about 60% from NHS.

Which is why a perfectly healthy sister couldn't run around to tesco to get food for the day, rather than buy cavier as an extra to get her through the day.

Plus wanting donations to buy her sister nightware. YT is a cess pit.

Hope your Dad is as comfortable as he can be. Being in and around hospitals is never ideal ❤
I just checked the latest upload from Emma, on cue the emotional music ✅️ tears ✅️ we love you alot alot ✅️✅️✅️ Emma has this YT thing down pat, they might only have 8k subs but they have 1.5million views (almost) and that's how the money is made on views not subs. Alternatively you could have 1 million subs but only 10k views per video means you are not making much.TT has the views that paid her the big bucks on less than 100k subs.
I noticed this comment in the community tab, does Emma and Sooz not have any family, friends, loved ones for support? She seems very desperate and dependent on YT strangers 🙄
Screenshot_20240117_115842_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just checked the latest upload from Emma, on cue the emotional music ✅️ tears ✅️ we love you alot alot ✅️✅️✅️ Emma has this YT thing down pat, they might only have 8k subs but they have 1.5million views (almost) and that's how the money is made on views not subs. Alternatively you could have 1 million subs but only 10k views per video means you are not making much.TT has the views that paid her the big bucks on less than 100k subs.
I noticed this comment in the community tab, does Emma and Sooz not have any family, friends, loved ones for support? She seems very desperate and dependent on YT strangers 🙄
View attachment 2695229
Yeah she is shameless. She is manipulating her viewers with crap like this. She is not their friend and she does not love them. She literally took a Tiffany class on how to do this.

They have family and friends but she is after money from suckers on youtube.
---
You couldn't make this crap up.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Tight arse Tiffany. Teapigs Peppermint tea £4.15 @ Tesco supermarket.
---
View attachment 2695229
Emma does indeed have real life friends. I actually met Emma at a Maggies centre last year. Sooz doesn't care about filming and doesn't like being filmed, but she is happy for Emma to make cash from views. The majority of cancer vloggers all sign from the same hymn sheet, that they are wanting to raise awareness. They do zero to raise awareness. It's all about the cold hard cash in their pockets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Emma is milking it as if her life depended on it. She is no different from the brat. Both are obsessed with no content like showing their food and shopping :sick:
Ah yes the caviar! The title of that vlog: Palliative Care, Junior Dr's, Hospice Care & Caviar!
You couldn't make this tit up.
You really couldn't.

Tone deaf people absolutely missing the point of the privilege of this journey, making it all about themselves and earning a buck.

Back to topic, same applies to the entitled Princess Petulant who whips her no balls consort, door Matt.

He really is the opposite of a real Irish man.

Being kept by a spoilt Princess?

His family should be ashamed.
---
Tight arse Tiffany. Teapigs Peppermint tea £4.15 @ Tesco supermarket.
---

Emma does indeed have real life friends. I actually met Emma at a Maggies centre last year. Sooz doesn't care about filming and doesn't like being filmed, but she is happy for Emma to make cash from views. The majority of cancer vloggers all sign from the same hymn sheet, that they are wanting to raise awareness. They do zero to raise awareness. It's all about the cold hard cash in their pockets.
@Saydee it is really hard for us that have been through the whole thing to watch money making like this. Can only take comfort knowing we did it right ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OK lve listened to Sooz, Tiffany and Komals story and l know they are not isolated. Repeated presentations to GP, misdiagnosed, undiagnosed to the point of an eventual devastating diagnosis. I'm sorry, your NHS might be "free" but you sure as hell are "paying" for it with your health!!! It's such a familiar story that people in the UK just accept that this is "normal" no it's not "normal" you seem to be bound by an underfunded, underesourced, antiquated public health care system that resembles the Florence Nightingale era and has never moved forward. I hope you people in the UK realise and understand that you are receiving 3rd world medical care and just accept it because it's "free". Watching from Australia as both a Health Care Professional and cancer patient l would be dead under the NHS. I get it your hands are tied but consider private health cover.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OK lve listened to Sooz, Tiffany and Komals story and l know they are not isolated. Repeated presentations to GP, misdiagnosed, undiagnosed to the point of an eventual devastating diagnosis. I'm sorry, your NHS might be "free" but you sure as hell are "paying" for it with your health!!! It's such a familiar story that people in the UK just accept that this is "normal" no it's not "normal" you seem to be bound by an underfunded, underesourced, antiquated public health care system that resembles the Florence Nightingale era and has never moved forward. I hope you people in the UK realise and understand that you are receiving 3rd world medical care and just accept it because it's "free". Watching from Australia as both a Health Care Professional and cancer patient l would be dead under the NHS. I get it your hands are tied but consider private health cover.
This is so true.

The difficulty is that the same NHS 'medical experts' moonlight as 'private experts' usually at 6 pm clinics or on their 'days off'.

You just get your wrong diagnosis quicker.

• Sad
  • Heart
Allegedly, Sooz was presenting with every symptom of cervical cancer but wasn't given a smear test. Then she was given an ultrasound but they told her the tumour was a fibroid. The thing is Sooz was not going for smear tests for years so the cancer would have been discovered too late in any case. The sisters have some kind of aversion to doctors. So she would have been terminal in any case but perhaps she would have a bit more time left had she been taken seriously when she went to the doctors months before the correct diagnosis. Emma and Sooz should urge people to go for regular smear tests and not make the same mistake Sooz did. But that angle is less marketable than the tragic story of her being fobbed off by doctors.

I do think these kinds of mistakes can happen anywhere in the world though and they are not too common. I know of cases like this in Europe and US and of cases in the UK where people are immediately given a smear test if they present with symptoms.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah she is shameless. She is manipulating her viewers with crap like this. She is not their friend and she does not love them. She literally took a Tiffany class on how to do this.
Oh I saw a video that was 'suggested' to me about a girl with ovarian cancer, a few minutes into it I jumped down to the comments and this is what I saw just on that one video, (I removed all mention of her name because I don't want to be responsible for her subs and views going up in any way as I noticed on a recent video people said her subs were climbing:censored: and some fans were starting to mention Jenny and Tiffany) I never watched another but check in on her comments every now and then. But this is another reason I won't watch any new cancer channels, the tit has gotten out of control. It's disgusting.

You're a fake, disgusting person. I am 100% sure you don't have a fried in this world. That lapdog man you keep showing in your vids... either a perv or a complete desperate. The hate simply leeks through your skin.

There is nothing true or real about your pathological untruths. You need a psychiatrist, not an oncologist.

You can't cure stage 3/4 ovarian cancer with celery juice:LOL:

To new subscribers, she is lying about having cancer! Her own brother said in a video that she had a BENIGN tumor and that it was removed months ago. Now she’s trying to tell people that she had stage 4 cancer (and one year to live) but carrot juice and praying “cured” her. Don’t fall for her lies! She’s an evil and disgusting person!

I haven't watched her videos in months, but just checked in to see how she's doing. Literally nothing has changed, she's still scamming!!

How do you sleep peacefully at night after coming on here and bsing people, video after video. And to people that been thru it or know/took care of someone with cancer, what a slap in the face you are.

We all know the only reason you say “my loving YouTube family” is because you don’t have one original thought in your head

Grifter still grifting…

Shame on you. My friend died of breast cancer - took her life within a year of being diagnosed with stage 4. You are a disgrace to make a joke out of cancer, which means you have NEVER been effected by it. I didn’t seek out your self serving/obnoxious video, it just popped up, and sadly I wasn’t shocked that you are keeping up with this hoax. And to top things off, you are literally the most unintelligent person I’ve ever come across. I can barely listen to you for 1 min - your words are the ramblings of a deranged moron

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh I saw a video that was 'suggested' to me about a girl with ovarian cancer, a few minutes into it I jumped down to the comments and this is what I saw just on that one video, (I removed all mention of her name because I don't want to be responsible for her subs and views going up in any way as I noticed on a recent video people said her subs were climbing:censored: and some fans were starting to mention Jenny and Tiffany) I never watched another but check in on her comments every now and then. But this is another reason I won't watch any new cancer channels, the tit has gotten out of control. It's disgusting.

You're a fake, disgusting person. I am 100% sure you don't have a fried in this world. That lapdog man you keep showing in your vids... either a perv or a complete desperate. The hate simply leeks through your skin.

There is nothing true or real about your pathological untruths. You need a psychiatrist, not an oncologist.

You can't cure stage 3/4 ovarian cancer with celery juice:LOL:

To new subscribers, she is lying about having cancer! Her own brother said in a video that she had a BENIGN tumor and that it was removed months ago. Now she’s trying to tell people that she had stage 4 cancer (and one year to live) but carrot juice and praying “cured” her. Don’t fall for her lies! She’s an evil and disgusting person!

I haven't watched her videos in months, but just checked in to see how she's doing. Literally nothing has changed, she's still scamming!!

How do you sleep peacefully at night after coming on here and bsing people, video after video. And to people that been thru it or know/took care of someone with cancer, what a slap in the face you are.

We all know the only reason you say “my loving YouTube family” is because you don’t have one original thought in your head

Grifter still grifting…

Shame on you. My friend died of breast cancer - took her life within a year of being diagnosed with stage 4. You are a disgrace to make a joke out of cancer, which means you have NEVER been effected by it. I didn’t seek out your self serving/obnoxious video, it just popped up, and sadly I wasn’t shocked that you are keeping up with this hoax. And to top things off, you are literally the most unintelligent person I’ve ever come across. I can barely listen to you for 1 min - your words are the ramblings of a deranged moron
Wait that sounds like that Lerubi person. Didn't she cure her cancer with juicing? 🤣

Some of these comments can be applied to the Fanny.

• Haha
OK lve listened to Sooz, Tiffany and Komals story and l know they are not isolated. ...
As for Komal, who does come across as nice on her videos, she is likely what one would describe as a 'difficult' patient. Her English is oftentimes a jumbled mess, as she runs one sentence into the other and completely mispronounces words at time. Do her health care providers understand what she is saying, and, does she comprehend what she is being told? Sometimes I am not too sure of either of those. She once said that it is her 'accent' that is different, as it tends to be American, and others have trouble understanding. It's not the accent in her case, but the fact that she needs to slow down when she speaks and know when to end a sentence so that others may understand her better. Also, she is always requesting female doctors, nurses, aides, technicians, etc., and she gets upset if her wishes aren't met. So, if something about her case 'falls through the cracks', that is unfortunate, but maybe she should be less demanding about the gender of her doctors! The UK isn't Pakistan, and no one is guaranteed a female doctor even if one requests it. Free care is free care. Maye she should go private to a favored female oncologist. Oops...she doesn't have the money, apparently.
I've stopped watching her videos but when I occasionally commented I only wrote positive comments.
---
Tiffany once was a little difficult about having an emergency room doctor look at her bum bum. This was in the pre-surgery days. In Tiffany's case, she was reserving her elite bum bum for Dr. Rasheed, because he 'knew her body' so well. She felt that no other doctor should be privileged to examine her bum bum, as she wanted to remain faithful to the surgeon whose hand she kissed!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
As for Komal, who does come across as nice on her videos, she is likely what one would describe as a 'difficult' patient. Her English is oftentimes a jumbled mess, as she runs one sentence into the other and completely mispronounces words at time. Do her health care providers understand what she is saying, and, does she comprehend what she is being told? Sometimes I am not too sure of either of those. She once said that it is her 'accent' that is different, as it tends to be American, and others have trouble understanding. It's not the accent in her case, but the fact that she needs to slow down when she speaks and know when to end a sentence so that others may understand her better. Also, she is always requesting female doctors, nurses, aides, technicians, etc., and she gets upset if her wishes aren't met. So, if something about her case 'falls through the cracks', that is unfortunate, but maybe she should be less demanding about the gender of her doctors! The UK isn't Pakistan, and no one is guaranteed a female doctor even if one requests it. Free care is free care. Maye she should go private to a favored female oncologist. Oops...she doesn't have the money, apparently.
I've stopped watching her videos but when I occasionally commented I only wrote positive comments.
I agree re Komal. She seems like a nice woman but I don't understand half of what she is saying because of her English. I tried following her vlogs at some point because I wanted to learn about her cancer but gave up because of this and because her cancer videos are incoherent. It's not just about her English but also about how the information is organised (badly unfortunately). I agree with you, it's not about the accent at all. Lots of people with various accents speak clearly and use proper grammar.

Her English is oftentimes a jumbled mess, as she runs one sentence into the other and completely mispronounces words at time. - That's a perfect description of what she does.
---
Edit.
She thinks her accent is American? How? She makes lots of grammatical errors and doesn't pronounce words correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree re Komal. She seems like a nice woman but I don't understand half of what she is saying because of her English. I tried following her vlogs at some point because I wanted to learn about her cancer but gave up because of this and because her cancer videos are incoherent. It's not just about her English but also about how the information is organised (badly unfortunately). I agree with you, it's not about the accent at all. Lots of people with various accents speak clearly and use proper grammar.

Her English is oftentimes a jumbled mess, as she runs one sentence into the other and completely mispronounces words at time. - That's a perfect description of what she does.
It is a relief to know that I am not the only one who has had trouble understanding Komal. She does seem honest, though, because she had said many times that her channel is not a cancer channel. I understood close to zero about her type of cancer from her, and ended up looking it up on my own.

Also, I added a little tidbit about Tiffany in the original comment, because how could I forget 'our girl' and just go on and on about someone else?!! 😁

• Haha
It is a relief to know that I am not the only one who has had trouble understanding Komal. She does seem honest, though, because she had said many times that her channel is not a cancer channel. I understood close to zero about her type of cancer from her, and ended up looking it up on my own.

Also, I added a little tidbit about Tiffany in the original comment, because how could I forget 'our girl' and just go on and on about someone else?!! 😁
In Tiffany's case, she was reserving her elite bum bum for Dr. Rasheed, because he 'knew her body' so well. She felt that no other doctor should be privileged to examine her bum bum, as she wanted to remain faithful to the surgeon whose hand she kissed! 😂 An elite bum bum only fit for an elite top surgeon.

I think Komal was originally inspired by Tiffany. Youtube was recommending us her videos and we noted the similarities in the titles they used. Same for me. I watched most of Komal's videos in which she talks about her cancer but learned nothing. I had to look it up online. She also gives confusing information about it. Sometimes she says she is incurable and sometimes she implies otherwise. No idea if she makes updates on her cancer cause trying to follow her disjointed story was tyring. It's a mess. I understand that she does some cancer advocacy work outside of youtube which is commendable.

Last edited:
Wait that sounds like that Lerubi person. Didn't she cure her cancer with juicing? 🤣

Some of these comments can be applied to the Fanny.
Haha, I have no idea, I only watched part of that one video and saw the comments and thought Hell no, not going down that rabbit hole! Did she really say she cured herself with juice?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I only watched a couple of her videos as I couldn't decide if it was a comedy/parody channel about Tiffany Stinks.

Like when she did the garden centre visit that was almost word for word the vlog Princess Petulant put out a week before.

Stopped watching as I couldn't follow any of it.

• Haha
I too had to unsub from Komal. The garbled, rambling monologues got on my tits. All the eye rolling and general dissatisfaction was infuriating. From what I could tell, she was on the receiving end of a hell of a lot of support and services - all for free but never an iota of gratitude. Just face pulling when she had to travel to an appointment that was not to her liking. She’s probably a perfectly nice woman in real life but I found her demeanour unpleasant and off putting on YouTube.

• Heart
@Saydee it is really hard for us that have been through the whole thing to watch money making like this. Can only take comfort knowing we did it right ❤
[/QUOTE]
It's why I stepped away for a while because it peed me off too much.

There is T who states she is stage 4 but feels she can have a tumour removed and just move on and forget about it.
Kyle that lost his wife to cancer and now feels a movie could be made from Jenny's journey.
And Emma..... that's clearly watched all these vloggers and decided to make a £ or too out of it. I don't believe Sooz is at end of life btw, I believe she is in hospice for respite care.

• Heart
I too had to unsub from Komal. The garbled, rambling monologues got on my tits. All the eye rolling and general dissatisfaction was infuriating. From what I could tell, she was on the receiving end of a hell of a lot of support and services - all for free but never an iota of gratitude. Just face pulling when she had to travel to an appointment that was not to her liking. She’s probably a perfectly nice woman in real life but I found her demeanour unpleasant and off putting on YouTube.
I have a feeling she is a nice person in real life, youtube just isn't for her. I wouldn't mind her demeanour if she cared about what she puts out to the world and made a bit of an effort when relaying her cancer story. For instance, she could have practised pronouncing the name of her cancer a few times before saying it on camera. It came out as a jumbled mess. And I know it's a difficult word but wouldn't you try to say it as well as possible? People are watching. And this is just a minor thing but clearly very little effort goes into all of her videos. She doesn't care. Samantha Lynn is also not a super bubbly personality but she clearly cares that people understand what is going on with her cancer.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.