TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you are right for the scans results and it’s a bit of the same today because people want to know what the oncologist said obviously but she delays this info maybe on purpose to reach the 100k and make more money… or maybe because it’s too worrisome and she does not want to read all the negative and scary comments ? Or maybe both ??? I am so confused myself by this situation that I don’t know what to think anymore ! Except that surgery should always be the goal for a stage 3 so …
I think she is delaying for suspense cause that video has already been filmed and she will release it on Thursday. She would just tell people right now if she actually cared about her subscribers. She knows they worry for her.
I don't think she worries that much about the comments anymore. Her cult is flourishing and expanding and she is satisfied.
And I think what she will tell us on Thursday is much less dramatic than what she is implying right now. This happened many times with her in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People in the comments section are more and more angry and frustrated with her, writing things like « if you ask the right questions the doctors will answer and if you don’t want to know the reality fine, that’s your choice but don’t blame the doctors » and yes I don’t understand either why she doesn’t take her sister or her cousin with her to the appointments … Maybe the cousin does not call anymore because she can see that Tiffany does not listen and blocks everything negative tick tick tick and the cousin is helpless and confused just like us …

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think she is delaying for suspense cause that video has already been filmed and she will release it on Thursday. She would just tell people right now if she actually cared about her subscribers. She knows they worry for her.
I don't think she worries that much about the comments anymore. Her cult is flourishing and expanding and she is satisfied.
And I think what she will tell us on Thursday is much less dramatic than what she is implying right now. This happened many times with her in the past.
It is very strange. Why would she postpone sharing the information she received? It is not an unboxing video, why does she treat it like a game?
(I know, subscribers/views/money).

I just think it attracts the wrong people, not those that genuinely care, but those that are interested in the news/gossip/story. I don't see why she would want that, not with something so serious.

How can she even focus on this kind of strategizing?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes I agree you’re probably right … Except that I am not that sure about her not being worried / displeased about some comments though …

Reactions: 5
I try, I try lol
Did you mention the color of her T-Shirt?? It's okay, she'll remind us in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO!! And she'll also mention that "I say to Amma, every time we go to the Hospital, we have to wear our We Got This T-Shirts". Like we don't know by now. And she tells us the color too; for the color blind followers! She's so considerate that way! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe the cousin does not call anymore because she can see that Tiffany does not listen and blocks everything negative tick tick tick and the cousin is helpless and confused just like us …
Or she got angry at the cousin as the cousin might have said a few things T didn't want to her.

I had a friend like that. she was told to take medication to block certain hormones to prevent the cancer from recurring, but my friend refused as she wanted to get pregnant. the doctor was concerned about this and mentioned some possible consequences, and my friend told me how annoyed she was at the doctor for saying these things.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s fine to say yesterday wasn’t great, I will go into it more on Thursday, but let’s just say it wasn’t great news, at least it gives you a clue. It’s appalling to do what she has done today. All her followers who took time out of their day to message her, yet she treats this like a game. I don’t know what to make of it. It really does feel as tho she’s playing the YT money game.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yes I agree you’re probably right … Except that I am not that sure about her not being worried / displeased about some comments though …
I think she sees all this as business at this point. She gets views, she gets many comments, she gets the youtube career that she always wanted. She is increasing the video output because she is 'in' right now. Her previous content was not interesting and she wasn't getting views so she was posting videos only sporadically. She would take long breaks in between posting. After the cancer, she noticed the interest and she is making the most of it, posting 3 or 4 times per week.
If she cared about her subscribers and about whether she is doing a good job with the channel, she would take into consideration what people are saying and not block and delete them. She is blocking people for giving her advise or calling her out on her bullshit. She dismisses them as 'haters' but these people have watched her for a year. People who cared for her and helped her gain money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Genuinely starting to think she’s mentally unhinged
I think her Doctor believes that too. Otherwise, he wouldn't be encouraging her to seek Mental Health. That could be the reason that he doesn't want to discuss Surgery, because he knows that she's unstable.

Reactions: 12
Did you mention the color of her T-Shirt?? It's okay, she'll remind us in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO!! And she'll also mention that "I say to Amma, every time we go to the Hospital, we have to wear our We Got This T-Shirts". Like we don't know by now. And she tells us the color too; for the color blind followers! She's so considerate that way! LOL
I wish someone would leave a comment like "What colour is your sweatshirt? ❤ "

• Haha
Will be interesting if my comment gets blocked and deleted tick tick tick.
Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 3.43.55 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A friend of mine who is 62 just had a routine colonoscopy (one every five years) and there was no cancer detected. However, polyps were removed and will be analyzed to confirm that they are not cancerous. He was under total anaesthesia. Right after the procedure, he had no pain, and no bleeding whatsoever. It has been almost a week, and he still has no bleeding, even after several polyps were removed. In Tiffany's case, I do not think that her bleeding is normal this long after a biopsy. In fact, one of the symptoms of colorectal cancer is blood and/or mucous in the stools. Does she not know that???!!
Polyps are much different than a Biopsied Tumor. So it would be normal to have excessive bleeding from a large bowel/rectum Tumor, such as in Tiffany's case. Depending on the size of Polyp removed will also determine the amount of blood-loss.
Tiffany did mention that she wore a Pad home from the Hospital and it was saturated with blood; but many women have Periods that can saturate a Pad, so without seeing it, it's hard to determine how much blood she lost (not that I'm asking for a photo, lol, that would be TMI). And she never mentioned whether she was prescribed Iron to support her healing after the Biopsy. We were given very little information, but she should have reached out to the Hospital if she was concerned, but never did; which I found odd too. So many Nurses told her to call the Hospital about the blood loss, but again, she ignored the advice. So I believe that it appeared to be a large amount, but was not.
So much fluff on her channel, and very little fibre!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The care she's getting at the Marsden is really dubious now. There is no reason why her surgeon could not have gotten into contact with her after two weeks, regardless of what illness he had. Surgeons are humans and all the ones we know would be more than happy to talk patients out of office hours. It's no different to a designer calling back a client regarding an urgent question or a small business owner writing a customer service email on the weekend. And it's shocking that she doesn't have a single doctor as a point of contact but gets sent to different oncologists each time. This sounds like the experience in early summer when an oncologist who she didn't know before casually mentioned that the tumour might not be operable. She was incredible upset afterwards, similar to today.

This is really the point where everything points to going private. She can absolutely afford it with the momentum of her channel. With all their unwavering support, I genuinely don't understand why Amma or Matt aren't frogmarching her to a private consultant or just picking up the phone and making the appointment themselves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Polyps are much different than a Biopsied Tumor. So it would be normal to have excessive bleeding from a large bowel/rectum Tumor, such as in Tiffany's case. Depending on the size of Polyp removed will also determine the amount of blood-loss.
Tiffany did mention that she wore a Pad home from the Hospital and it was saturated with blood; but many women have Periods that can saturate a Pad, so without seeing it, it's hard to determine how much blood she lost (not that I'm asking for a photo, lol, that would be TMI). And she never mentioned whether she was prescribed Iron to support her healing after the Biopsy. We were given very little information, but she should have reached out to the Hospital if she was concerned, but never did; which I found odd too. So many Nurses told her to call the Hospital about the blood loss, but again, she ignored the advice. So I believe that it appeared to be a large amount, but was not.
It's so good to have a nurse on this thread. Such a privilege!

Reactions: 9
.......This is really the point where everything points to going private. She can absolutely afford it with the momentum of her channel. With all their unwavering support, I genuinely don't understand why Amma or Matt aren't frogmarching her to a private consultant or just picking up the phone and making the appointment themselves.
She could have been making better use of her 'free six weeks' by having at least one appointment with an oncologist in the private sector.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She could have been making better use of her 'free six weeks' by having at least one appointment with an oncologist in the private sector.
So true. After receiving the 6000+ comments she told us she will seek a second opinion (and have a follow up with the surgeon before making a decision about the surgery). Whatever happened to that plan.

Reactions: 8
So true. I was warned about excessive bleeding after I had a large (25mm) polyp surgically removed from my rectum in April. Luckily I had almost no bleeding after biopsy and surgery - most important it was benign. I was super lucky.
The nurses stressed to me to contact them if I had excessive bleeding - it was odd that Tiffany waited so long.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.