TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her subscribers are starting to annoy me as much as she is. The comments are ridiculous. They believe every word she says, even when it makes no sense at all!!!
It's annoying. And when you spot the occasional comment that goes off script and expresses doubt or disappointment in Tiffany's portrayal of events, her mislabeled videos, and meandering, there are her blindly loyal followers commenting "block, tic tic tic". It's ridiculous. Any comment that dares to question what's going on. It's scary how many of them are expressing anger towards her doctor. Something tells me he said something she didn't want to hear and now she's just misleading people by saying they aren't contacting her back. Either that or she's stringing people along to the next vlog..always keep the suspense going I guess.

Reactions: 15
It's annoying. And when you spot the occasional comment that goes off script and expresses doubt or disappointment in Tiffany's portrayal of events, her mislabeled videos, and meandering, there are her blindly loyal followers commenting "block, tic tic tic". It's ridiculous. Any comment that dares to question what's going on. It's scary how many of them are expressing anger towards her doctor. Something tells me he said something she didn't want to hear and now she's just misleading people by saying they aren't contacting her back. Either that or she's stringing people along to the next vlog..always keep the suspense going I guess.
Yeah, she unleashed the madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She wants to "block out what happened yesterday" after speaking to her oncologist BUT will talk about it on Thursday after she talks to the surgeon? None of this makes sense.
Her cliffhangers are cruel to her followers who generally care about her.
It also sends a weird message. Cliffhangers are for entertainment -tv shows etc. not your life. Why put on such a show about your health and life?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am now relying on this thread for updates as I can’t face watching her videos.

Did she really effectively say ‘tune in next time to find out what I’m worried about…’? That is so manipulative and calculating. She might as well have said, ‘if I string this out a bit more, I’ll get more money from you gullible lot’.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And it's so annoying when she asks her watchers 'Do I share too much?'. I'm like 'No you are sharing nothing, you are incoherent, uneducated, and mad. None of what you are saying makes sense'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What is this 'mucus' btw? She never told us about it before. She did mention 'mucin' which was found by the surgeon during the biopsies.
I imagine the bleeding (from the bum) will be a consequence of the biopsies.
Or has she been continuously bleeding from the start? I know that one of her symptoms a year ago or so was heavy rectal bleeding (as is common in colorectal cancer) but don't know if that has been ongoing ever since.
What I find weird is that in one video she is acting like nothing was wrong, she is planning this and that and in the next one she announces bleeding and mucus. This rollecoaster is very typical for her. So dramatic.
A friend of mine who is 62 just had a routine colonoscopy (one every five years) and there was no cancer detected. However, polyps were removed and will be analyzed to confirm that they are not cancerous. He was under total anaesthesia. Right after the procedure, he had no pain, and no bleeding whatsoever. It has been almost a week, and he still has no bleeding, even after several polyps were removed. In Tiffany's case, I do not think that her bleeding is normal this long after a biopsy. In fact, one of the symptoms of colorectal cancer is blood and/or mucous in the stools. Does she not know that???!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am now relying on this thread for updates as I can’t face watching her videos.

Did she really effectively say ‘tune in next time to find out what I’m worried about…’? That is so manipulative and calculating. She might as well have said, ‘if I string this out a bit more, I’ll get more money from you gullible lot’.
"Tune in next time to a video about vlogmas and Matt's cooking but titled HEADACHES AND BLEEDING *cancer*"

• Haha
Bleeding & Mucus *tea with tiffanythinks* ep. 13

She went to the hospital yesterday. She's not gonna talk about her confusion and worries and hospital visit till Thursday's vlog. Still getting mucus, and blood, not a lot though. Been a long time since biopsy. Wants to call and ask surgeon if she has no cancer, then shouldn't have bleeding right. She didn't sleep well because she still has not gotten answers, and confused. She seems more confused than ever. No, I think I am. She then went on about work plans, and vlogmas. Still waiting for biopsy date with surgeon. Think she's gotten dates for scans. She's manifesting she'll be ok. Matt and her are doing very well, sleeping early after prayers. I stopped watching guys, I can't, I just can't anymore.

P/S Bleeding & Mucus (Cancer) in thumbnail
She also mentioned that she’s really glad people are putting “block and delete, tick, tick, tick” on any comments that are “negative”.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
A friend of mine who is 62 just had a routine colonoscopy (one every five years) and there was no cancer detected. However, polyps were removed and will be analyzed to confirm that they are not cancerous. He was under total anaesthesia. Right after the procedure, he had no pain, and no bleeding whatsoever. It has been almost a week, and he still has no bleeding, even after several polyps were removed. In Tiffany's case, I do not think that her bleeding is normal this long after a biopsy. In fact, one of the symptoms of colorectal cancer is blood and/or mucous in the stools. Does she not know that???!!
That's true, mucus and blood in the stool is seemingly the most important symptom of colorectal cancer. It's just strange that she is mentioning this mucus now all of a sudden and never before.
Yes very weird. It's been ages since the colonoscopies and biopsies and is still bleeding.
But she puts 'bleeding' in the title as if it were something new and acute while in the other recent videos she was saying that the bleeding was not too bad anymore. She was making it sound like nothing and now all of a sudden the bleeding is back. So this dramatic title is definitely to lure in viewers.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
No way she has no cancer, just no way. I'm so confused by her, even more with every video that she posts. Is she really this dumb, naive girl that can't ask proper questions? Is she in denial? Or is she some calculated person who wants to earn as much $ as possible from yt? How is it possible that she still doesn't know if she has cancer? It's been weeks guys, weeks!! Sorry I just can't with her.
She is confused because of the scans and biopsies’ results that stated non cancerous and nothing on scan but she didn’t get what said the surgeon ( I think alas the surgeon is not very confident with the surgery for some unknown reasons … maybe too complicated ? Maybe he thinks Tiffany cannot handle it ? Maybe he thinks it’s a lot to go through if it’s already palliative / stage 4?) and I think her oncologists were not very clear and the last oncologist she saw was maybe sent by the team in order to tell her what’s going on … I mean she seems genuinely confused scared said she wanted to block it all out and speak about something else … Denial is a spectrum she knows she has cancer she just cannot handle the thought of surgery or possible death she just wants to manifest health and no surgery for Xmas … She knows that she has cancer but is partially in denial / doesn’t want to learn bad news and would rather believe in miraculous healing … I mean if she is not able to make any decisions and blocks what the doctors are trying to tell her, someone should be able to take the decisions for her (surgery or no surgery etc…) like Matt or Amma or her sister ?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She is confused because of the scans and biopsies’ results that stated non cancerous and nothing on scan but she didn’t get what said the surgeon ( I think alas the surgeon is not very confident with the surgery for some unknown reasons … maybe too complicated ? Maybe he thinks Tiffany cannot handle it ? Maybe he thinks it’s a lot to go through if it’s already palliative / stage 4?) and I think her oncologists were not very clear and the last oncologist she saw was maybe sent by the team in order to tell her what’s going on … I mean she seems genuinely confused scared said she wanted to block it all out and speak about something else … Denial is a spectrum she knows she has cancer she just cannot handle the thought of surgery or possible death she just wants to manifest health and no surgery for Xmas … She knows that she has cancer but is partially in denial / doesn’t want to learn bad news and would rather believe in miraculous healing … I mean if she is not able to make any decisions and blocks what the doctors are trying to tell her, someone should be able to take the decisions for her (surgery or no surgery etc…) like Matt or Amma or her sister ?
You speak sense. But if she does not understand what the doctors are saying, she can ask them to clarify. It is not the doctors' fault that she is walking around confused. She seems to have left the surgeon's office without asking the most important thing: What did the scans say? And Matt was there and he did not ask that either which makes me think he is not the best person to take to these consultations.
Alternatively, she knew the scans results but pretended to not know and decided to only inform her followers several vlogs later. For extra suspense. The amount of traffic she got in her comments section just because of the PET scan was insane.

Reactions: 13
Avs
I clearly remember the very first time she carefully pronounced 'T4B' and adenocarcinoma. At that time, it seems she was clearly remembering or reading from printed results which stated 'T4B'. She was very clear, and, seemingly honest, when she had first said 'T4B', even though she was quick to say after that that she didn't know what that meant. Then, people in the comments section were very clear to describe what the designation T4B means for her type of cancer. Clarity was one of her main objectives back then. Now, it seems she does not mind the confusion she is instilling in her viewers, as it seems that she purposely omits information so as to propagate confusion. She never once read, verbatim, the results of her biopsies and what the surgeon or oncologist had written about the mucinous and scar tissue. I think she was more earnest, honest, and clear in the early videos of her diagnosis and treatment.
I agree with you but is it possible now that she is more and more in denial and confused ( for good reasons the surgery was the goal and then now the surgeon seems anxious/not so sure about it) maybe she is genuinely confused in denial and cannot properly explain what’s happening ??? She was more ok in the beginning and then her mental health deteriorated that’s might explain why they sent her an email for an appointment ? If everything is calculated it’s a shame but if she’s really confused and in denial it’s very sad and someone has to help her and decide for her …

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You speak sense. But if she does not understand what the doctors are saying, she can ask them to clarify. It is not the doctors' fault that she is walking around confused. She seems to have left the surgeon's office without asking the most important thing: What did the scans say? And Matt was there and he did not ask that either which makes me think he is not the best person to take to these consultations.
Alternatively, she knew the scans results but pretended to not know and decided to only inform her followers several vlogs later. For extra suspense. The amount of traffic she got in her comments section just because of the PET scan was insane.
Yes you are right for the scans results and it’s a bit of the same today because people want to know what the oncologist said obviously but she delays this info maybe on purpose to reach the 100k and make more money… or maybe because it’s too worrisome and she does not want to read all the negative and scary comments ? Or maybe both ??? I am so confused myself by this situation that I don’t know what to think anymore ! Except that surgery should always be the goal for a stage 3 so …

Sounds to me like she wants to block, delete tick tick tick the oncologist who told her some truths yesterday that she didn't want to hear,only this is real life Tiffany,she's not part of your YouTube cult,you have to listen to them

• Haha
Avs

....... If everything is calculated it’s a shame but if she’s really confused and in denial it’s very sad and someone has to help her and decide for her …
I think she should ask her sister to be present alongside with her at the oncologist or surgeon's appointment. Her sister seems like she would be asking more pertinent questions than either Matt or her mum could.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.