Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had never heard of this surgery before finding this forum. I can’t believe such extreme surgeries are performed in 2022. Can’t they just remove the bulk of the mass and treat the cancerous ‘tentacles’ by injecting stem cells or something? Just unbelievable they have to do these London dungeon surgeries.
It’s cutting edge incredibly intricate surgery performed by a team of highly skilled surgeons. It’s not “london dungeon” anything. You need to go and educate yourself on cancer and treatments etc before making such ridiculous posts

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My God! If they remove her vagina, she will not be able to have sex. Will Matt stay with her. I feel horrendous for her. It truly is awful.
The plastic surgeon creates a new vagina from muscle from a leg. This is done after they lift out the block of pelvic organs.

Reactions: 8
When you say vagina, do you mean the internal part? The labia minora and majora remain intact right? If there is muscle used by the plastic surgeon to create the vaginal wall, does this mean penetration is still possible? Sorry to sound very blunt
Yes,
When you say vagina, do you mean the internal part? The labia minora and majora remain intact right? If there is muscle used by the plastic surgeon to create the vaginal wall, does this mean penetration is still possible? Sorry to sound very blunt
I don’t know how much affected her vagina vulva by cancer. I think it depends on it. I guess her vulva should remain intact. They would remove posterior vaginal wall for sure because it is adjacent to rectum. Maybe they would remove whole vagina since she was talking about bladder. I don’t know the technical details but I think they would use replace vaginal wall from muscles from thighs and from abdomen. If removed whole vagina would reconstruct pelvic wall everything. It would be really difficult for her.

Reactions: 5
In some cases if the patient requests it and they are able to they will reconstruct a vagina. I think it’s done case by case. Its just very sad, however you look at it. Cancer is a bastard.
Yeah, for young women they should reconstruct vagina. She will have really difficult time.

Yeah, for young women they should reconstruct vagina. She will have really difficult time.
men who have PE surgery also have sexual complications like ED. There is a push to fund specific counselors for this delicate subject but it seems in many cases they seek help from whichever doctor/physical therapist/psychologist they feel comfortable with.

In your opinion.
everyone who feels they are losing their sexuality has a hard time. It is part of aging, for many... But having a useless glory hole made from my thigh, surrounded by scar tissue, and the amount of PT to make that work well, does not sound like a sexual experience I would want? But I am quite a bit older.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Haven't caught up with the new comments on here yet and only started watching the newest video now. It's heartbreaking to watch. Whatever I think of her personality and behaviour, my heart is breaking for her. I really really hope this surgery will give her many years to live. She mentions the removal of anus, rectum, colon, vagina, and the womb. Bladder may or may not be removed and she will only find out after waking up from the operation (same happened to Nat Woodward. She was very happy to find that her bladder was preserved).

So in short, Tiffany is getting a complete pelvic exenteration, no?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
men who have PE surgery also have sexual complications like ED. There is a push to fund specific counselors for this delicate subject but it seems in many cases they seek help from whichever doctor/physical therapist/psychologist they feel comfortable with.
Yeah, for them should be provided counseling.

Reactions: 2
She is really terrified. Reality had finally sunk in and did it with a bang. Awful to watch and very sad. 😢
Yes very sad to watch, my heart goes out to her ... and Amma who must be so worried also.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

everyone who feels they are losing their sexuality has a hard time. It is part of aging, for many... But having a useless glory hole made from my thigh, surrounded by scar tissue, and the amount of PT to make that work well, does not sound like a sexual experience I would want? But I am quite a bit older.
In extreme FGM cases the women are sewn right up and have had everything shaved off. They live normal lives without sexual pleasure.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Matt can propose to her, and maybe for her mental state this could be a good thing... but the chance this couple is getting married is very little... Matt doesn't realize the impact of that operation, he needs to face the facts instead of brushing it off "get if out and go on with your life"
IMO, even if he proposes anytime, she won’t accept it. Correct me if I’m wrong, but there’s the house to think about. If they get married and something happens and they separate etc, he will be entitled to half, right? And where will Amma live? Perhaps if Matt has a house or there’s a pre-nup drawn, then maybe. This is just my realistic opinion. It’s not going to be like a fairy tale, even if it may give her some assurance going through the surgery.

It must vary. In the PE video I watched, they seriously cut out everything, all the way up above the clitoris. The labia were removed in one piece. The woman looked like a sewn up Barbie doll with no genitals at all. I am very interested in medical things, and even I was shocked. This woman had no reconstruction - at least not in the operation I watched.

I did read something really interesting about the vaginal reconstruction surgery that is done with the thigh muscle. The mind still knows it is thigh tissue, so when you have sex, it can feel like you are getting your thighs stroked. How strange must that be?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
IMO, even if he proposes anytime, she won’t accept it. Correct me if I’m wrong, but there’s the house to think about. If they get married and something happens and they separate etc, he will be entitled to half, right? And where will Amma live? Perhaps if Matt has a house or there’s a pre-nup drawn, then maybe. This is just my realistic opinion. It’s not going to be like a fairy tale, even if it may give her some assurance going through the surgery.
No not necessarily. If they got married that doesn’t automatically mean Matt has any legal claim to that house, particularly if his name is not on the deed. Anyone in Tiffany’s position should have a will. And if they were to get married that will should be updated to reflect what she wants to happen to her house and other things if she was to
Die first.

Reactions: 10
No not necessarily. If they got married that doesn’t automatically mean Matt has any legal claim to that house, particularly if his name is not on the deed. Anyone in Tiffany’s position should have a will. And if they were to get married that will should be updated to reflect what she wants to happen to her house and other things if she was to
Die first.
I see. Thanks for clarifying ! 👍

No, even the vagina has to go including the labiae. What I have understood. They make a vagina with tissue from her thighs. You can google post surgery pictures but they are quite graphic.

Reactions: 3
I feel so awful for Tiffany. I've had my fair share of major surgeries and I still can't imagine undergoing what she is about to go through. And is it true/fair to assume that this surgery isn't a 100% cure? Like they could in fact remove all of these parts and then the cancer pops up elsewhere? My heart breaks for her and her family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel so awful for Tiffany. I've had my fair share of major surgeries and I still can't imagine undergoing what she is about to go through. And is it true/fair to assume that this surgery isn't a 100% cure? Like they could in fact remove all of these parts and then the cancer pops up elsewhere? My heart breaks for her and her family.
Yes. She said her biggest fear is for surgeon to tell her they couldnt get it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.