Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God! If they remove her vagina, she will not be able to have sex. Will Matt stay with her. I feel horrendous for her. It truly is awful.
I think it would be better for her to find an older man who wouldn’t mind as much and has a lower sex drive than a 32 year old man. Actually it would be better for her to have an older man- period. When she got news of the failed biopsy the first thing she did was ring her uncle (an older educated professional) to help her out and explain what she should do. An older man in her corner would be good for her situation.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else here struggle to feel proper sympathy for Tiffany because of what seems to be her wilful ignorance (not to mention Matt's)?
No. Whatever you think of her, this situation is absolutely unimaginable and noone should ever have to go through it. It's horrific beyond belief and as much as we can all try and imagine, none of us can truly know the depths of terror and despair she will be in. I am absolutely heartbroken for her and her behaviour doesn't take that away at all. I don't know how anyone wouldn't to be to be honest. Really sobering tonight seeing it actually all sink in for her. Truly harrowing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
My heart broke for her after today's video. I must say that I have an unhealthy addiction to Natalie Woodward, I really really like her, I watched her getting PE and I even wrote with her. Tiffany life will be changed forever and I don't mean stoma or stomas. She will be in a lot of pain, Nat once wrote that there's not a day that she's pain free. Sitting is difficult, walking can be a problem and speaking of stomas, I honestly don't know if keeping a bladder is such a great idea. Nat has it and she has to self catheterize 4 times per day, she often gets kidneys or urinary infections. Tiffany must prepare herself mentally, because it won't be over soon and imo the biggest problem is how frail and unwell she looks. I'm honestly scared for her :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Anyone that would leave their partner because of that is horrible and the person is better off without them!

I think she can have a vagina reconstructed. And I believe once healed an individual could have intercourse with that... I am not sure how it work regarding sensation though.
Very sad.
I wonder if it’s similar to M to F transgender surgeries, they use dilators to keep the wound from closing. Hopefully she wouldn’t need to do that because it sounds very bothersome and time consuming, in addition to taking care of two bags.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wonder if it’s similar to M to F transgender surgeries, they use dilators to keep the wound from closing. Hopefully she wouldn’t need to do that because it sounds very bothersome and time consuming, in addition to taking care of two bags.
No the vaginal opening is closed up, there is no hole left. Sometimes they can leave the clitoris and nerves intact so that the woman can still enjoy stimulation etc but there is usually no opening left.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I am a bit behind in this thread (so apologies if this has been said already), but I've just watched the latest video and everyone who previously posted that she was in denial was 100% correct. Tiffany should have had mental health support - or at least people in her life - to make her understand that surgery was never off the table. She could have had the operation, or at least accepted it as a realistic possibility over the past 9 weeks.

The religious nuts that have been spamming her comments section with nonsensical, magical thinking should be ashamed of themselves as well. They won't. But they should be.

She is utterly, utterly unprepared for this. And I know she's an adult and I know she technically had access to support, but that was bleeping horrible to watch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That video had me in tears. It makes up for all the other videos that frustrated me

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They took muscles from thighs to reconstruct vagina, that is why there must be plastic surgeon.

Reactions: 7
After watching Tiffany's latest video I thought I'd have a look and see if there was a thread here. She's been coasting on denial and deflection ever since her diagnosis but it seems like it's hitting home now. She needs big time mental health support and her family/enablers need a wake-up call of what's to come, as the recovery is going to be gruelling. Poor woman (and anyone else having to make such a decision).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone that would leave their partner because of that is horrible and the person is better off without them!

I think she can have a vagina reconstructed. And I believe once healed an individual could have intercourse with that... I am not sure how it work regarding sensation though.
Very sad.
Yes, vagina would be reconstructed by muscles from her thighs

Reactions: 5
They took muscle from thigh to reconstruct vagina, that is why there must be plastic surgeon.
When you say vagina, do you mean the internal part? The labia minora and majora remain intact right? If there is muscle used by the plastic surgeon to create the vaginal wall, does this mean penetration is still possible? Sorry to sound very blunt

Reactions: 8
That video had me in tears. It makes up for all the other videos that frustrated me
I have to admit it's really upset me too. I don't subscribe to the whole 'be grateful, people have it worse' thing, but this is one of the worst there is and to think this is actually someone's reality, is really bleeping awful. I can't even begin to imagine how she must be feeling and it's seriously devastating. I'm glad she has Amma but my God she needs better than Matt. I hope combined they can get her through this but I'm just not convinced. Part of me thinks the cancer is going to be worse than they expect and they won't bother in the end or that her recovery is going to be really awful for her. I just have a horrid feeling about it all and have since the start :cry: I know she behaved badly but it's horrific to think her denial could cost her her life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think it would be better for her to find an older man who wouldn’t mind as much and has a lower sex drive than a 32 year old man. Actually it would be better for her to have an older man- period. When she got news of the failed biopsy the first thing she did was ring her uncle (an older educated professional) to help her out and explain what she should do. An older man in her corner would be good for her situation.
who´s that gonna be ?

Reactions: 3
Hearing about this video is sad. She was ready for surgery before the W&W. I became alarmed when she said they couldn’t get through to do the biopsy. It really stressed me because my sister had two surgeries and when they finally went in for a third, her intestines were fused together- they closed her up and straight away told her she had 2 weeks at most. She was gone 10 days later. I definitely hope none of this will be the case for Tiffany. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They took muscles from thighs to reconstruct vagina, that is why there must be plastic surgeon.
In some cases if the patient requests it and they are able to they will reconstruct a vagina. I think it’s done case by case. Its just very sad, however you look at it. Cancer is a bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, erm, newsflash: older men have very high sex drives too. I should know, I'm married to one and it's exhausting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have to admit it's really upset me too. I don't subscribe to the whole 'be grateful, people have it worse' thing, but this is one of the worst there is and to think this is actually someone's reality, is really bleeping awful. I can't even begin to imagine how she must be feeling and it's seriously devastating. I'm glad she has Amma but my God she needs better than Matt. I hope combined they can get her through this but I'm just not convinced. Part of me thinks the cancer is going to be worse than they expect and they won't bother in the end or that her recovery is going to be really awful for her. I just have a horrid feeling about it all and have since the start :cry: I know she behaved badly but it's horrific to think her denial could cost her her life.
Ive felt bad about this for a while now. My mom had rectal cancer. After a gradual decline it then got worse very quickly. All that time lost for Tiffany does not bode well, I fear.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I had never heard of this surgery before finding this forum. I can’t believe such extreme surgeries are performed in 2022. Can’t they just remove the bulk of the mass and treat the cancerous ‘tentacles’ by injecting stem cells or something? Just unbelievable they have to do these London dungeon surgeries.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Since I'd feel better if her Vag is not on the front page of the next thread, I will tell you it depends how much of it they need to take. Some folks have reconstruction internally of what's left. Some are smooth once past the labia.

I had never heard of this surgery before finding this forum. I can’t believe such extreme surgeries are performed in 2022. Can’t they just remove the bulk of the mass and treat the cancerous ‘tentacles’ by injecting stem cells or something? Just unbelievable they have to do these London dungeon surgeries.
I mean, even denial tiffany said the surgery was brutal and life changing 8 weeks ago, so..

I am glad they are able and willing to try to get it all out in 1 piece, regardless of what it's touching, and then rebuild from there. It is a surgery no one wants, but 9 in 10 choose to have to save their life.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.