Tiffany Thinks #33 Situations Scans Sneakiness and Subterfuge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she hell as like in hospital. I am actually surprised she isn't banned from hospitals. She should be. T doesn't deserve any help from our NHS. The way she makes them sound thick really pees me off.
I have so much empathy and admiration for our oncologists, nurses and cancer support nurses that work their backsides off. Yes, some mistakes are made, but they are human. T is very lucky to have access to our NHS.

Ladies & Gents, remember way back? T was in the garden in Croydon with Amma, waiting for Matt to come back so they could all cozy up and watch love Island. It runs for a few weeks on end. T always goes slow when Love Island is on. Remember when she was posting old out dated surgery videos? Its because she was busy with Love Island Winter edition. Its on twice a year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Matt had enough of comforting her when she cries about those nasty people on youtube. I have a feeling her vlogging is something that causes tensions between them. He had some time "off" her vlog, but slowly she started filming him again; On the other side he loves the money too and dreams of the day he also can listen to his blue balls and skip wooook
Well spotted. I sensed similar in Matt a while ago. Almost like he was 'over' all of the filming for youtube. I used to feel sorry for Matt because it came across that Tiff was addicted to filming and Matt & Amma had to go along with it to keep T happy. It takes me back to when T was in hospital, Amma was leaving and told Tiffany to make sure that she got some sleep that night. Tiffany clearly didn't listen to Amma because her next video showed she had filmed what Amma said and continued to film after Amma had gone.
Imagine going to a restaurant with your partner and they care more about filming than actually spending time with you? Going on holiday and your partner engrossed in filming for Youtube? I would have walked away very early on, but that's because I know my own worth and know I could find someone willing to put time into our relationship.
I now feel that either Matt doesn't know is self worth, or that he is actually ok with his partner being addicted to filming for youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever seen a field of sheep implode? Asking for possible future reference.
A field of imploding sheep 🤔🤔🤔
Wow, just think of the roast leg of lamb 🥘 dinners!
(those sheep would all be dirty old rank mutton)
---
I think that two distinct and opposite possibilities for Tiffany's lack of comments and updates may exist, among others.
One possibility is she is just toying with everyone and plans to return in a week or two with "How are you all. I just needed to take some time off from social media." All the while, though, she has been deleting comments and not responding to people's queries about her health. The lung nodule in this case would not be of concern for now.

Another possibility is she just discovered what having Stage 4 cancer means with a second cancerous lung nodule, and she is retreating from public comments as she preps herself mentally for more treatment and/or surgery. This would be a very sad situation and it would be understandable that she would spend time away from filming.

If Tiffany is fine, then she should respond to concerned comments, or write one herself and pin it, and say she is fine but just taking time off. If Tiffany isn't OK because of the nodule 'situation', then I understand why she would not be answering people. She would be angry, disappointed, and scared about her situation.
Have nodule will travel ✈
She’s probably in Greece 🤣
---
Is she hell as like in hospital. I am actually surprised she isn't banned from hospitals. She should be. T doesn't deserve any help from our NHS. The way she makes them sound thick really pees me off.
I have so much empathy and admiration for our oncologists, nurses and cancer support nurses that work their backsides off. Yes, some mistakes are made, but they are human. T is very lucky to have access to our NHS.

Ladies & Gents, remember way back? T was in the garden in Croydon with Amma, waiting for Matt to come back so they could all cozy up and watch love Island. It runs for a few weeks on end. T always goes slow when Love Island is on. Remember when she was posting old out dated surgery videos? Its because she was busy with Love Island Winter edition. Its on twice a year.
Love Island Bucket List… typical 🤓

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A field of imploding sheep 🤔🤔🤔
Wow, just think of the roast leg of lamb 🥘 dinners!
(those sheep would all be dirty old rank mutton)
---

Have nodule will travel ✈
She’s probably in Greece 🤣
---

Love Island Bucket List… typical 🤓
Love Island = Plastic Fake people lounging around in bikinis and shorts all day. I can actually imagine the 3 of them sat on the couch, feet on the foot stool they got from NEXT, watching Love Island, singing to this years buzz summer 'tuneeeeeeee' and Tiff asking Matt which contestant he fancies.
On a recent video they was on the train going somewhere? I think it was central London? T singing a song and posing, then asking Matt if it reminded of him the tube poser/singer that posts vids to Tiktok. Yes, this is the tit both of them watch! Fools with two much time on their hands trying to make short videos go viral.

I'm not a Matt fan but I do think he can do so much better. The best years of his life being spent staging little dances for the camera, playing and acting out teeny nonsense.
Maybe he is attracted the little girl act?

• Heart
  • Haha
Well spotted. I sensed similar in Matt a while ago. Almost like he was 'over' all of the filming for youtube. I used to feel sorry for Matt because it came across that Tiff was addicted to filming and Matt & Amma had to go along with it to keep T happy. It takes me back to when T was in hospital, Amma was leaving and told Tiffany to make sure that she got some sleep that night. Tiffany clearly didn't listen to Amma because her next video showed she had filmed what Amma said and continued to film after Amma had gone.
Imagine going to a restaurant with your partner and they care more about filming than actually spending time with you? Going on holiday and your partner engrossed in filming for Youtube? I would have walked away very early on, but that's because I know my own worth and know I could find someone willing to put time into our relationship.
I now feel that either Matt doesn't know is self worth, or that he is actually ok with his partner being addicted to filming for youtube.
Tiffany is most likely a narc, and they all break their partners down to zero self worth. Everything is about Tiffany, she doesn't care about her mother, her sister or Matt. She 'thinks' she loves him, but narcissists don't know what love is. She's acting, she's pretending. The way she plays house with him, her childish way of doing things, the staged little dances she does with him while he's clearly in unease... all an act. We know she's addicted to Friends (her being in regression she's stuck in her teen years)... I have a feeling she's mirroring Friends, and she's Rachel, the pretty one who got all the attention and makes a lot a lot a lot of drama. Remember Matt had to go buy her that sweater that gave her "Rachel" vibes? She's not living her own life, her life is based on mirroring tv series like friends and love island :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Tiffany is most likely a narc, and they all break their partners down to zero self worth. Everything is about Tiffany, she doesn't care about her mother, her sister or Matt. She 'thinks' she loves him, but narcissists don't know what love is. She's acting, she's pretending. The way she plays house with him, her childish way of doing things, the staged little dances she does with him while he's clearly in unease... all an act. We know she's addicted to Friends (her being in regression she's stuck in her teen years)... I have a feeling she's mirroring Friends, and she's Rachel, the pretty one who got all the attention and makes a lot a lot a lot of drama. Remember Matt had to go buy her that sweater that gave her "Rachel" vibes? She's not living her own life, her life is based on mirroring tv series like friends and love island :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for detailing narc traits. When you lay it out like you have......... it all fits! Yeah I noticed at the sweater, and muggy mat went off to buy her it?
T details that she was taking Matt to work because she wanted to spend time with him? Yet filmed and chatted to the camera? She's got a funny way of showing she wants to spend time with him. Talking to the camera saying the last time she took him to work the car tyre went and it was "funny"? Yet she went into a panic and had to call Matt for advice on what to do?
And her recent voice changes in videos. One sentence she sounds like a toff trying to speak toff like, and then quickly bounces back to what I describe as 'thicko' chat.... when Matt has to correct her, or when she asks Matt "is that what its called?"
It still mind boggles me that she is 31? 32? :O

• Heart
I didn't want to admit it but I did not get it either.
I didn’t get it either lol I knew if you smart people didn’t get it, that there was no hope for me lol but I’m going to take another look and see if I can understand.
I must say I was kind of surprised that there was no video, but then again I wasn’t, because with Tiffany, anything is possible! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for detailing narc traits. When you lay it out like you have......... it all fits! Yeah I noticed at the sweater, and muggy mat went off to buy her it?
T details that she was taking Matt to work because she wanted to spend time with him? Yet filmed and chatted to the camera? She's got a funny way of showing she wants to spend time with him. Talking to the camera saying the last time she took him to work the car tyre went and it was "funny"? Yet she went into a panic and had to call Matt for advice on what to do?
And her recent voice changes in videos. One sentence she sounds like a toff trying to speak toff like, and then quickly bounces back to what I describe as 'thicko' chat.... when Matt has to correct her, or when she asks Matt "is that what its called?"
It still mind boggles me that she is 31? 32? :O
She has no identity of her own, she looks at other people and decides yep today I'm a Rachel, a little girl, a make up diva, a poor little cancer patient; She holds on to objects not people (she can't really love); I believe she feels pretty much nothing, that explains her make up addiction, buying make up or random stuff gives her a high for a moment, it makes her actually feel something.

If she really loved her mother: she wouldn't vlog during times the mother was sobbing about another bad news conversation at the hospital, she would not let her mother be like a servant to her and a housekeeper, she would say thank you more often; Tiffany only takes care of herself, me me me, as long as her nails are done and her hair is perfect when she goes out... her mother could use a good haircut and hair dye, instead of taking her to the hairdressers tiffany tries to do mom's hair by herself with some inexpensive strange products.

why she doesn't really love Matt? She does absolutely zero nothing to please him or to show some interest in his hobby's... by this time he even doesn't have any hobby's of his own. She molded him into a codependent with no self esteem. He cooks for her, takes her shopping, she makes sure his friends are not in the picture and he's around her Tamil friends or family only... She has isolated him, another narc tactics. why can't she show any interest in his life and his passions for sports? In the beginning of their "romance" she did some afford ans showed up when he was running his marathons (love bombing phase), but by now she doesn't give a f*ck about his life, he's there to serve her in every way he can.
The day she's meeting HIS friends from uni for dinner in London, I will buy the we got this sweater in every colour she has. 🤪

• Haha
She has no identity of her own, she looks at other people and decides yep today I'm a Rachel, a little girl, a make up diva, a poor little cancer patient; She holds on to objects not people (she can't really love); I believe she feels pretty much nothing, that explains her make up addiction, buying make up or random stuff gives her a high for a moment, it makes her actually feel something.

If she really loved her mother: she wouldn't vlog during times the mother was sobbing about another bad news conversation at the hospital, she would not let her mother be like a servant to her and a housekeeper, she would say thank you more often; Tiffany only takes care of herself, me me me, as long as her nails are done and her hair is perfect when she goes out... her mother could use a good haircut and hair dye, instead of taking her to the hairdressers tiffany tries to do mom's hair by herself with some inexpensive strange products.

why she doesn't really love Matt? She does absolutely zero nothing to please him or to show some interest in his hobby's... by this time he even doesn't have any hobby's of his own. She molded him into a codependent with no self esteem. He cooks for her, takes her shopping, she makes sure his friends are not in the picture and he's around her Tamil friends or family only... She has isolated him, another narc tactics. why can't she show any interest in his life and his passions for sports? In the beginning of their "romance" she did some afford ans showed up when he was running his marathons (love bombing phase), but by now she doesn't give a f*ck about his life, he's there to serve her in every way he can.
The day she's meeting HIS friends from uni for dinner in London, I will buy the we got this sweater in every colour she has. 🤪
And I’ll sign up as a LovingFamilyMemberConvert 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
There was certainly a lot of commenting going on Tiffany's channel earlier today and most of it was negative. Which of course brought out the 'cute little puppydog' aka Fluffyfox. I have a mental picture of her in her new 'dress'. A rabid looking dog with a crazy expression and tongue lolling to one side.
:LOL: :LOL:

1719807394246.png

A lot of the negative comments have since been removed but I did grab screenshots of most of them. Tiffany is obviously still monitoring her channel unless someone else is deleting those comments on her behalf.
I hope these screenshots stay in order.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There was certainly a lot of commenting going on Tiffany's channel earlier today and most of it was negative. Which of course brought out the 'cute little puppydog' aka Fluffyfox. I have a mental picture of her in her new 'dress'. A rabid looking dog with a crazy expression and tongue lolling to one side.
:LOL: :LOL:

View attachment 3027244
A lot of the negative comments have since been removed but I did grab screenshots of most of them. Tiffany is obviously still monitoring her channel unless someone else is deleting those comments on her behalf.
I hope these screenshots stay in order.
Hahaha, they are all completely loosing their sh1t over there 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Fuckey is such a liar on top of being stupid.

New to this channel :ROFLMAO:

fuckey1.PNG

fuckey2.PNG

fuckey3.PNG

fuckey4.PNG

fuckey5.PNG

fuckey6.PNG

It's always Andrew.

fuckey7.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart