Tiffany Thinks #28 Judith’s tiny (we got this blue) Christmas balls moved to Bumbridge Wells

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judith is the saggiest ball sac I’ve ever come across. Quite sure he swings both ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So much excitement in the HA household when they hung some hooks on a wall. Tiffany couldn't wait to "try it out" :rolleyes: and she asked Matt to hang his robe too.

She hung her robe on the far left hook. He hung his robe as far away from hers as possible.

Screenshot 2023-12-13 002932.png
Screenshot 2023-12-13 003106.png

Princess didn't like what Matt did that so she moves her robe on top of his.

Screenshot 2023-12-13 003128.png

Their behavior in this 5 second scene tells a lot about their relationship.

It's a metaphor really ...

He wants a little space but her need to dominate and control everyone and everything won't allow it. So when he indicates that he wants some space, even something as menial as having just a few inches between their robes, she simply cannot have it and smothers him even more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So much excitement in the HA household when they hung some hooks on a wall. Tiffany couldn't wait to "try it out" :rolleyes: and she asked Matt to hang his robe too.

She hung her robe on the far left hook. He hung his robe as far away from hers as possible.

View attachment 2626908View attachment 2626909

View attachment 2626913

He wants a little space but her need to dominate and control everyone and everything won't allow it. So when he indicates that he wants some space, even something as menial as having just a few inches between their robes, she simply cannot have it and smothers him even more.
You are so right. There is a strong sense that she is very suffocating and controlling. A high maintenance princess. The robe situation is hilarious. She is such a freak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2626913

Darn ! Thought you were going to say HA hung his tiny blue balls up ! Just hooks I see, how boring 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has this person never heard of Ebay, Amazon or direct from the supplier. No "referral" nor "prescription" needed.
Screenshot_20231213_101150_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone who is rather slim Tiffany's butt seems out of proportion to the rest of her body.
It reminds me of the episode of Grey's Anatomy where Christina and Lexie wear diapers (nappies) under their scrub pants because they want to scrub for a marathon surgery and don't want to unscrub for a toilet break. .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone who is rather slim Tiffany's butt seems out of proportion to the rest of her body.
It reminds me of the episode of Grey's Anatomy where Christina and Lexie wear diapers (nappies) under their scrub pants because they want to scrub for a marathon surgery and don't want to unscrub for a toilet break. .
I think it’s ginormous because all her ‘important organs’ have slipped down into her bum bum back bum.
I know her brain is sitting somewhere in her arse but I’m not incorporating that in as a vital organ. She’s absolutely bereft of grey and white matter and she’s full of air … literally!
Seriously, there are no words to adequately describe her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂 I'm dying at your reference.
It must be a new thing, this big butt. Good for her, she was way too slim before. I haven't been watching her much (out of respect for myself and self-care) so haven't seen. It could be a result of the PE? And also a result of the menopause, no? Maybe it's harder for her metabolism to process all the junk that she eats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You are so right. There is a strong sense that she is very suffocating and controlling. A high maintenance princess. The robe situation is hilarious. She is such a freak.
This scene does depict the relationship well...however HA (Judith) has every opportunity to go his own way but instead he is getitng more and more immersed in her infantile world. Tiffany has been raised by a hovering Mother, seems to have some developmental problems and now has stage 4 cancer. Life right now is probably as good as it will get for her. But Ha...what is his excuse?????

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 I'm dying at your reference.
It must be a new thing, this big butt. Good for her, she was way too slim before. I haven't been watching her much (out of respect for myself and self-care) so haven't seen. It could be a result of the PE? And also a result of the menopause, no? Maybe it's harder for her metabolism to process all the junk that she eats.
From what I understand it the PE should’ve reduced the arse if anything, well one side anyway. Your girl is just a lazy fcking article who needs to do more excerise than just walking from nail salon to stank breathed coffffeee shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From what I understand it the PE should’ve reduced the arse if anything, well one side anyway. Your girl is just a lazy fcking article who needs to do more excerise than just walking from nail salon to stank breathed coffffeee shop.
Very lazy. Remember when she was advised to build up her body as a preparation for the big surgery? She didn't do any building up. I think her very successful recovery from the PE is down to her young (ish) age and a lot of luck. She never even had a bowel blockage before or after the surgery. She continued to consume anything she wanted (hash browns, cakes, coffee, etc) despite having a grapefruit sized tumour in her rectum. Very lucky.

Reactions: 11
This scene does depict the relationship well...however HA (Judith) has every opportunity to go his own way but instead he is getitng more and more immersed in her infantile world. Tiffany has been raised by a hovering Mother, seems to have some developmental problems and now has stage 4 cancer. Life right now is probably as good as it will get for her. But Ha...what is his excuse?????
HA! must love or like Tiffany and gotten used to life with her and her family. He blurts out Tamil words to Tiffany occasionally. It seems he has started to adopt her culture, but the reverse can't be seen, i.e., Tiffany doesn't appear to wear the Irish Claddagh ring that had been a present from that Auntie Button/Mutton. Matt seems like an extremely passive individual with no marked personality.
Hey, Matt, does Tiffany ever wear the Claddagh ring from Ireland, or is she stuck to the blue stone ring and twine-like band as she plays make-believe and house-house in her home-home?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
HA! must love or like Tiffany and gotten used to life with her and her family. He blurts out Tamil words to Tiffany now and then. It seems he has started to adopt her culture, but the reverse can't be seen., i.e., Tiffany doesn't appear to wear the Irish Claddagh ring that had been a present from that Auntie Button/Mutton. Matt seems like an extremely passive individual with no marked personality.
Hey, Matt, does Tiffany ever wear the Claddagh ring from Ireland, or is she stuck to the blue stone ring and twine-like band as she plays make-believe?
I think this passivity will be his demise - a life wasted being with the princess.

View attachment 2626913

You forgot the most important detail!!! When you open the door, you can't see the hooks!!!! her 2 braincells accidently connected together and it brought her tis insight. What a smart princess she is!

• Haha
Another video up and who wants to watch someone clean?
She is not going to Ireland because still can't fly. That is just plain b.s. how many weeks since surgery??? I think it is an excuse
as maybe they are not that excited to have her back? All they eat are sweets...no solid food...and please note if you actually watch this that Matt is now eating the SAME WAY Tiffany does. Mr. Neuter is really a turn off.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh no Fluffy was clickbaited!!!

Fluffyfoxhas...
💙Oh my goodness, all my fingers and toes crossed that you get good scan results today Tiff! Whatever happens, remember we got this and you can handle anything 💙🤞💙🫶💙🤞
Tiffany...
Oh no today isn’t results day🤣🤣it’s finally time to organise my cabinet day💙💙💙🤣🤣🤣 thank youu for always being here xx

mil
Lol that's what she wanted you to think so you click on the video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.