Tiffany Thinks #28 Judith’s tiny (we got this blue) Christmas balls moved to Bumbridge Wells

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are duck lips still a thing to do on camera in the UK? Genuine question because I thought that era had gone lol but when I skim thru her vlogs that seems to be the most common face I see.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
No video today! Princess didn't have time, ... hmmm, what does she do all day? get out of bed, staying in her PJ's, lurking 26 coffees, feeling homely/cozy/snoozy and just plain tired. Getting her nails did, brushing her hair... oops no that's Amma's job. Maybe now it's time for her little elf HA to learn how to brush the princess' hair, he's her main servant now he has to learn... along with cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, washing. 😂 Little elf no balls... castrated elf;
He is actually getting more effeminate by the day. Hardly recognise even his voice anymore. He sounds different. And he looks so skinny compared to the sporty guy of 2 years ago. Totally whipped. She is his beard.

She however grows her arse by the day and loves this new cream home home in the posh location compared to the grey box that is a dump.

If possible she gets more and more self obsessed by the day and door Matt (Judith) gets more entrapped. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
No video today! Princess didn't have time, ... hmmm, what does she do all day? get out of bed, staying in her PJ's, lurking 26 coffees, feeling homely/cozy/snoozy and just plain tired. Getting her nails did, brushing her hair... oops no that's Amma's job. Maybe now it's time for her little elf HA to learn how to brush the princess' hair, he's her main servant now he has to learn... along with cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, washing. 😂 Little elf no balls... castrated elf;
There is a video! CT scan crap.
---
He is actually getting more effeminate by the day. Hardly recognise even his voice anymore. He sounds different. And he looks so skinny compared to the sporty guy of 2 years ago. Totally whipped. She is his beard.

She however grows her arse by the day and loves this new cream home home in the posh location compared to the grey box that is a dump.

If possible she gets more and more self obsessed by the day and door Matt (Judith) gets more entrapped. 🤢
She squeezed out all life out of him, including his tiny Christmas balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In this video, "CT Scan Day" Vlogmas 2023, it is near-apparent that both Tiffany and Matt's brainpower and behaviour are likely in the spectrum of mental retardation.
1. Matt accompanied Tiffany to the Royal Marsden for her CT scan, and STILL doesn't know the difference between a CT scan and an MRI. His so-called girlfriend has had 'n' number of scans for over a year, and Mr. Matt does NOT know one from the other.
Take home lesson: Never ask Matt for any medically-related advice.
2. The look on Tiffany's face when she starts slurping the hot chocolate drink is like she discovered electricity, or as if she has never tasted chocolate in her entire life: Her eyes were nearly popping out in amazement.
Tiffany did say that she would get the CT scan results before Christmas.
---
Tiny blue Christmas balls 💙 lololol - we got this blue
He might have ED (*rectile dysfunction)

• Haha
In this video, "CT Scan Day" Vlogmas 2023, it is near-apparent that both Tiffany and Matt's brainpower and behaviour are likely in the spectrum of mental retardation.
1. Matt accompanied Tiffany to the Royal Marsden for her CT scan, and STILL doesn't know the difference between a CT scan and an MRI. His so-called girlfriend has had 'n' number of scans for over a year, and Mr. Matt does NOT know one from the other.
2. The look on Tiffany's face when she starts slurping the hot chocolate drink is like she discovered electricity, or as if she has never tasted chocolate in her entire life: Her eyes were nearly popping out in amazement.
---

And this guy gives actual medical advice about eyes and stuff!! Quite remarkable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---

Dumb and Dumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another utterly boring vlog. Why does she think anyone wants to see her slathering oil on her face? Seriously! And watching her and Ha walk the hospital hallways! And then she gets into her peeing chit chat. Lately she's totally into discussing her bodily functions, ad nauseum. So gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Called it. Her vomit vlog was a cover to keep it short and sign off so she could in reality go with Amna for her scan. Anyone saying she doesn’t lie or scheme needs to see their doctor. She could have told the truth and said she was having her scan later that day. But No. better to evade and spread it out to another vlog. We here on TL are smarter than your dim wit do,ts TT. We see what you are doing and will call it out!
Hmm maybe I was wrong about the day of the scan. I spoke before watching her vlog but after seeing the beginning of it she seems to be at home home with Judith. They drive to the scan. Maybe Judith is finally stepping up to help his partner go to appts rather than her mother. Or more likely Amma had to watch the kids so she wasn’t available to chauffeur our girl.

Reactions: 6
Another utterly boring vlog. Why does she think anyone wants to see her slathering oil on her face? Seriously! And watching her and Ha walk the hospital hallways! And then she gets into her peeing chit chat. Lately she's totally into discussing her bodily functions, ad nauseum. So gross.
Putting oil on her face, her hands full of oil still and adding handcreme as a final touch. The rest of the oil goes into her hair; No wonder she needs 2 showers a day 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why the duck did she run straight to her sisters house and held Ella for the camera after her CT scan?? They tell you at the hospital that you should avoid babies and young children for at least 24 hours after PET/CT scans because she's radioactive. 😮💨 ffs, she surprises me everyday with her stupidity.

• Wow
  • Heart
Seeing her image almost "I did vomit".
When you look into those eyes, you can only see very limited brain activity,
so I decided not to watch the video. Luckily there are a few members who are more resilient, than me, and now I know that there will be no MRI results before Christmas.

• Heart
Why the duck did she run straight to her sisters house and held Ella for the camera after her CT scan?? They tell you at the hospital that you should avoid babies and young children for at least 24 hours after PET/CT scans because she's radioactive. 😮💨 ffs, she surprises me everyday with her stupidity.
The contrast dyes used for CT scans are not radioactive. Therefore, Tiffany was not radioactive even though she was exposed to radiation from the scanner itself.
PET (positron emission tomography) scans involve the use of a radioactive sugar inside the body. Hence, after such a scan, a person has some radioactivity in his/her body until the radioactive substance is no longer in the body.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I am rarely f to her
so I decided not to watch the video. Luckily there are a few members who are more resilient, than me, and now I know that there will be no MRI results before Christmas.
She had a CT scan which has limited radiation - nor infact diagnosis in many case

It wasn't an MRI.

Reactions: 6
My sister doesn’t watch Tiffany, but I tell her about her. Sometimes I show her parts of the videos. I told my sister the title of the most recent video, and she said, “bulimia”. My sister always said there’s something fake about her, and always said she thinks she has an eating disorder. I think it was in the video before this one, Tiffany took the tiniest bite of a cookie and then announced that she doesn’t like cookies or hot chocolate 😂
It’s how she bites food as well, it seems she hates it touching her lips. I honestly can’t watch her at all now, I just come here as you lot are hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Called it. Her vomit vlog was a cover to keep it short and sign off so she could in reality go with Amna for her scan. Anyone saying she doesn’t lie or scheme needs to see their doctor. She could have told the truth and said she was having her scan later that day. But No. better to evade and spread it out to another vlog. We here on TL are smarter than your dim wit do,ts TT. We see what you are doing and will call it out!
She played this so well!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ffs I caught the drinking of cocoa with Judith and her trying to sip on that cocia is agonizing and gross to watch. She barely touches the drink yet she declares to Judith that she has now found her favourite “choco”. those lips look like she has been stung by a hundred bees. I didn’t watch 90% of the vlog. If you don’t want to experience your own vomitas tonight, refrain from this s show.

• Haha
You can see the limited brain activity in several occasions including when she stares into the distance (abyss).
I can't watch either. She is so triggering. Everything about her is wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.