Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And a classic passive aggressive response from T, fluffy probably doesn't see it. None of the sheep do!
This passive aggressive shit is what pisses me off the most about Tiffany. And now she’s doing it to Fluffy, of all people.

The whole “Hope you’re doing okay” is gaslighting at it’s finest.

(Please add that at the top of your cons list Fluffy
 your fiancé is a smart fellow)

Funny how the “positive vibes only” people like Tiffany are actually most bitchy and nasty.

They’re too much of a pussy to say anything straight forward, and instead use passive aggressive, backhand comments thinking they’re the “better person” with the upper hand. And they get a kick out of doing so.

It’s so blatantly obvious that deep down, these types of people are the most insecure, angry and bitchy of us all.

Fuck you Tiffany and your nasty, gaslighting, comment deleting, positive-vibes-only, passive aggressive shit. We see straight through it. Your anger and vindictiveness is as clear as dog’s balls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
no she is very clear in the snippets that I have seen it is April and I would say coming up very soon...of course she could be there now for all we know. I agree that while it can be very pleasant she seems obsessed with getting in the water. I seriously doubt if it will be hot enough to really enjoy being in the water but she will go in for the photo op. The breaking news..TT goes for swim with stoma.. below...she is dreaming back to the days when she went on holiday with Tiroy...this one on IG from long ago.
Looks like nothing has changed, her hairs still a rats nest, white tippex nails and fake staged photo 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12

lisette

Thank you for wishing them well. Well, ivory is transitioning very soon and her husband is being so communicative with her followers. He even did a Q
&A.
The thing I don’t care about Tiffany is that she doesn’t care about the cancer community and does nothing to help them. She’s very selfish and should realize that being happy, truly happy means helping others Not selling merch

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Does anyone know why she blinks so damn often. It’s almost constant. It drives me crazy! I haven’t looked into her videos from the past so not sure if something is actually wrong that’s causing it? Why can’t this adult drive herself? She has to have someone take her every where. She looks skinnier to me than she has in the past. I think she’s got some major disordered eating and body dysmorphia. If I never heard the words “my darling” again, I would be happy.

• Haha
  • Heart

H&N

VIP Member
She's so shallow. She filmed herself working on her laptop 😄 Does she really think it's interesting to watch?
She showed all the food they ate in 4 days, but no sea or plants or at least something.
Having pizza in an Italian restaurant at the hotel... waaw... really waaw, that was the highlight for her on the whole vacation. Maybe next time she can talk to some locals outside the hotel and ask them hey what can we do or see around this town? Whatever, it's their waist of money đŸ€Ș

• Haha
  • Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Welcome to the darkside. I didn’t even watch the Ireland vlog, despite being desperate to have a gander and Aunty Mutton. This latest stunt is the final nail in the coffin, as fun as this thread has been I’d be happy to see it die now.
Don't check out just yet, l smell a plot twist a "tell all" or a whistle-blower wafting across the Irish Hills really soon, or that could just be the odour from a hectic stoma bag đŸ€·â€â™€ïž
---
Me too. I can't watch then any more, even to write a summary. It makes me annoyed with myself that I'm even giving her five minutes of my time.
Just her face alone makes me sick, every time l see those thumbnails, all l see is LIES flashing in neon bright colours across my screen.
---
Someone on this thread a while ago said they felt a little disappointed, because all in all, T could have used her channel to raise awareness and make a difference. That's pretty much how I feel too. Why? Because T had the audience.
I spotted something yesterday and had a nosey. This gofundme, which has really really touched me. Husband was diagnosed with Alzheimers, wife with incurable stage 4 cancer. Both have 2 babies and the parents need help caring for those babies. https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-h...TfmaViRRupgUknNvkrNeu22lYkgRlgUK5Y3ara2d1ntkA

Now imagine if T asked her subs to stop posting to her po box and asked her subscribers to donate the stamp/letter cost to this couples gofundme? They would soon meet their goal.
T is greedy & selfish and although she loves to say 'we got this', she doesn't give 2 hoots about others.
/QUOTE]
Saydee first of all how are YOU? I have been reading your posts and they are coming from a very heavy heart, with all you have been through, your recent experience with the NHS and cancer l totally understand how raw and painful it is to watch Tiffany's bullshit in every video. Your contributions here are very valuable insights and l want you to know that through every post you are SEEN and HEARD, thanks for being here ❀
---
Exactly this, she could do so much for other people, but nada. The only point of her channel is to feed her greed.
I was looking at T's Insta the other day (I generally don't do Insta) and noticed that Jenny Apple had left supportive comments on various posts. Did T respond? NOPE. Does T reciprocate? NOPE. It's all just about T 😒
That hurts my heart that she cannot even acknowledge another cancer sufferers presence 💔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
Oh I would be sad if this thread died â˜č. I'm sure it has legs because I can't see T giving up on the easy money. I'm sure she has it all planned out in her bullet journal, all the storylines with plot twists and drama ready to be deployed.
The Bum Bum saga may be over, but we can surely look forward to vague Stoma Stories (no nasty poo mentioned), the angst of the Crockery Crisis (lots of pointing opportunities) or the biggie of the year the torture of Will Ha Won't Ha, (put a ring on it, leave or get a personality).
I await with baited breath!

• Haha
  • Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
A few comments regarding Fluffy and her block and delete.
Fucking Fluffy. Can't believe I felt sympathy for her. She clearly said she will not do the infantile block and delete and complained about Tiffany quite a bit. A two-faced psychopath.

@Saydee, yes we hear the surgeon say 'It's a brutal surgery' in one of her old vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Billiarty

Chatty Member
I don't want to get into the whole timeline shenanigan again but didn't the Frog disappear for a bit and then came back in to innocently say Did T really have her surgery already? Oh I'm so sad that that she did this to us (ok not those exact words)...maybe it was TT trying to rile us up! I cannot believe she's (T, not Frog or Fux) renting space my head!

Meanwhile...

Merch.
1680796636371.jpg

IMG_20230406_235530.jpg

• Haha

H&N

VIP Member
She's right, her bumless bum cheek looks just as shapely as the proper bum cheek. Amazing surgeons indeed, or magicians perhaps....
That's wat happens when GOD himself takes over the work of her "darling" surgeon... magical bum... I think I'm gonna start praying for bigger boobs, who knows God might be in a good mood for me too đŸ€Ș

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
What kind of fresh crock hell is that?
"Make Crocs Look Elegant Again!" (not that they ever were, but slogan sounds nice) Matt has an elegant air about him. Note the way his body is positioned and especially his feet: His feet are positioned in a modified ballet foot position number four. He could be the poster fellow for Crocs!

1682516194382.png
1682516215516.png

(Wikipedia, "Position of the Feet in Ballet": Fourth Position)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
So I skimmed through the first frames of this new video and I saw no stoma bag in the pool. She sat with her arms crossed and bent over in the pool? Why not just get a 1 piece suit if you're worried about that? Had to mute as soon as I heard the innocent child voice. Not much of a recap but that's what I got. Oh also heard she was going to check it because it bloated a little.
Oh and another thing, while I was there I saw FF asking in comments if she donates proceeds to charity lol

• Haha

ginnyw

VIP Member
So much crap, and people saying so in comments are lambasted with such gems as 'She has just survived a life-saving cancer operation, she's allowed to eat what she likes'. Un-effing-believable!!!
I seriously do wonder if her diet was part of the reason she got cancer in the first place, her eating habits are quite bizarre.
Well, there's a link between bowel cancer and processed meats, so you may well be right.

Turaj

VIP Member
96.9K subs
Trending down....inevitable with this content and the comments are getting more and more brutal. Most content creators at this stage of the channel would have a sit down with their "followers" and announce changes to the channel. Clearly instead of making herself a target 3 times a week life has changed enough to go to max once a week. Stop the medical/cancer related clickbait and just go back to lifestyle vlog and if she does that maybe the negative comments will stop. I don't expect her to do this but I have seen people do this. I don't think her life is interesting enough to sustain viewers and she should be happy to move her life along. Most I have followed either die or if successful in treatment/surgery revert back to their previous YT content or fade off and stop posting...maybe a once a month update.

Last edited:
  • Heart

H&N

VIP Member
She is delusional... buying a second home in Ireland, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Van Cleef&Arpels.... Thank god her sugars spend A LOT A LOT A LOT money on her merch trash and remind the evil people on tattle Tiffany has a lot of bills to pay the poor little thing đŸ€Ș

• Heart
  • Sick

Saydee

VIP Member
OK guys, I'm off sick and so I have decided to do a summary of Tiff's latest vlog to save you all the tedium of watching it. Here goes: oh good, Tiffany has had a lovely shower. HA is operating a steam pump machine to make coffee. Tiff excitedly tells us that the room looks bigger now that a big cabinet has been removed! Who'd have thought it? Tiffany has been very 'snoozy' (said in horrible child voice) since Ireland. Probably the excitement of meeting that sheep. Her dream is to buy a lickle house in Ireland. IRELAND - QUICK - CLOSE DOWN! Oh, she's back on the subject of hash browns again. The whole family is coming over for hash browns. Even if they don't want them. Here's the good ol' air-fryer in action again, yawn. And some 'lickle' perfume bottles have arrived from amazon. Riveting. She'd doing a demo for us on how to fill up a bottle. Oh God, I now want to buy some mini perfume bottles too. I AM BECOMING PART OF THE CULT. They're off to watch HA being HA-THLETIC at the football pitch. Her prediction is 3-2. That's presumably 3 unhealthy snacks and 2 more mentions of Ireland. Oh, the UK 'just isn't Ireland' apparently. No kidding. She's on about living with the sheep again and seeing her 'farmer friend' - it's like a creepy board game, 'Farmer's Friends.' She's sheep-obsessed, which is kind of appropriate as she's been fleecing her loving TiffanyThinks family for years now. Tiffany is going to get a coffee with Arun's girlfriend. Sorry, a 'lickle coffee.' Cut to coffee shop where two of them doing 'cheers' with coffee cups. Oh dear, HA is losing at football. Poor guy. Probably distracted by subliminal thoughts of sheep-shagging. From HA to BAAAAAAA. Tiffany really wants mozzarella dippers, the health food of choice. You have to eat it hot or else it is 'stringy'. Tiffany's handy hint for us all: 'customize your cheeseburger and then you get a fresh burger.' The food has arrived. 'Let's have a mozzarella dipper, shall we?' she says in a really creepy little-girl witchy voice. Dangles horrid greasy dripping
thing in front of the camera. Why the f is somebody who has had bowel cancer still eating this shit? Meanwhile she wants to get her port removed. Then she wants to go on a sunny holiday. Amma refuses to join them. This is possibly because she's desperate for time away from the sheep-shagging madness. Jesus wept, more boring footage of the coffee-maker making, er, coffee, although that weak-looking glass of milky froth doesn't resemble any coffee I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot, it's necessary to have a strong expresso just to get through the video. Tiffany doesn't like Lindt chocolate so she's opening a box of - Lindt chocolate. Oh, maybe she DOES like Lindt! Her tastebuds have changed, apparently. Not much evidence of that as she's still eating mountains of crap on a daily basis. Matt's making halloumi in the air-fryer for another healthy meal. Amma's going on a little trip tomorrow. Amma's going on a little trip tomorrow. Amma's going on a little trip tomorrow. (Terrible editing). Tiff needs to make Amma a halloumi wrap because she's given up meat for Lent - or maybe it's all the mentions of sheep. Cut to greasy halloumi fingers coming out of the air-fryer. Oh God, they've just done 'cheers' with two floppy bits of halloumi. Tiffany's doing one unit of studying to be a Life Coach each month. Sounds more like Life Couch. She doesn't want to put any pressure on herself because, you know, there's all that air-frying and online shopping to deal with. Tiffany thinks that everyone is 'calmer'. Yes, you look calm when you're moving your arms around like a demented windmill. Tiff reminds us that whatever stresses and problems we're all going through, 'we got this.' Somebody tell the sheep. Tiffany and HA are now eating a 'tiny little wrap.' A tiny little wrap leads to a massive big crap, imo. Tiffany's favourite meal is breakfast. Is HA's favourite meal dinner? No, he likes lunch. Crisps. They're going 'cheers' with the wraps now. Close-up of the inside of the wrap, with bits hanging out. Nice. Horrid eating shots. Oh no, she's now talking about making mukbangs again. Please God, no. OK, I have to forward this bit as she's eating and talking with her mouth full and it's horrid. Tiffany's ending the video by telling us that she is having a shower and Matt is having an ice-lolly. COULD ANY OF THIS BE MORE MUNDANE?
Haha Ginny you have me laughing here.
"Why the f is somebody who has had bowel cancer still eating this shit?"
Because clearly her diagnosis hasn't scared her enough to make any changes/ question her diet choices.

• Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
The saddest thing about the whole Tiffany thing imo is how she's too self-interested to ever use her platform for the greater good. She could really have helped other young adults going through bowel cancer, by talking openly and honestly about how the various stages of her treatment have affected her, what it truly feels like to go through this, what things in particular have helped her cope. Instead of which we just all get the vacuous consumerist shit fed to us three times a week.
With all the data coming out from trials about Tiffanys cancer, you would think she would be doing everything possible to remain NED? Instead she has made no changes and continues to eat non stop junk. No effort made to support her immune system which hasn't been doing its job.
I suppose she is doing her 'shots' to try reduce inflammation, but then she proceeds to eat sugar? The mind boggles.
Sugar, fats and her coffee addiction.
With the amount of time she has available, T could make meals from scratch. Healthy meals. Its very difficult for me to have empathy when she doesn't help herself.
Its all spending and consuming crap.

• Heart

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
And I still have doubts in my mind that she isn't part of the 'inside' stirring up shit to keep the channel relevant.
OMG have you seen the last video? I just skimmed the transcript. It is the total dregs of dreary. The FF saga is SO much more interesting but really, I doubt very much if our FF drama is impacting on the channel in any way. We are the few, the sheep are the many!

• Heart