Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Fucking Fluffy. Can't believe I felt sympathy for her. She clearly said she will not do the infantile block and delete and complained about Tiffany quite a bit. A two-faced psychopath.

@Saydee, yes we hear the surgeon say 'It's a brutal surgery' in one of her old vlogs.
I can't believe a surgeon would say it in those terms! Her talking to grandad was so cringe, she acts as if he should be desperate for her attention when in reality he is surrounded by family. The uncle blanking her and juatbwalking past was hilarious. Why on earth did she leave that in

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lil_Brissy

One of her cult followers (from her fans on the Tiffany Thinks Loving Family Facebook group) sent her this for Christmas and still hasn't heard anything. Now I can't draw for quids as my dad used to say, this person does draw fairly well but the teeth!! 😮😀
I can't see Tiffany hanging this portrait anywhere in her sterile environment that is her home.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Villanelly

VIP Member
I wonder how long these comments will last, or will they remain there like Fluffyfoxs?
That person is bang on the money. I remember being sickened by her appalling attitude towards all the other ‘old’ cancer patients in the waiting room. She didn’t even attempt to hide her disgust for them.

Why am I still here allowing this spoiled POS to wind me up??? Please someone nuke the thread! 😭😭🫣

• Haha
  • Sick

Daisychain4

VIP Member
I'm gonna go in to see Uncle Steve ignoring her.

Fluffy Faux will get the block and delete to anything she says here from here on!
Fluffy is obviously an immature simpleton who has a small life and craves attention like her soulmate! Nobody could be such a knob otherwise … must be some sad insignificant existence she lives!

• Heart
  • Haha

ginnyw

VIP Member
The irony, oh the irony, of Tiffany training to be a 'life coach.' The irony, in fact, of her title 'Tiffanythinks' because she doesn't, really, does she?

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
So today l.did a little test on my Family to gauge their response. I informed them lm "supporting" this CA sufferer on YT and got them to watch 2 videos of TT. My Parents are 80+ (so vulnerable) and my sibling late 50's who works as a prison officer in one of the "worst of the worst" prisons. Now my Father is under Palliative care (CA) and l have a poor CA prognosis so all are very familiar with CA. BOTH parents questioned how old T is with her behaviour and understanding of her cancer, neither thought she was anything more than a teenager, and said she has a poor understanding of her condition, neither parent was "emotionally" sucked into her drama despite both being of that "vulnerable" age group. My sibling stated outright that T is lying based on X,Y AND Z and said they wouldn't believe a word she said, if she was incarcerated they definitely would not be believed. My mother was a pharmacist who worked in drug research her entire career, my Father in production industry travelled the world, both have "life" experience but still are easily led by whatever nonsense is on "current affairs" or "6'oclock news" yet neither fell for her crap!! I have repeatedly questioned the demographics of T's most loyal supporters only to be told they are the "Mummy" type, alone, vulnerable and easily influenced. I do agree some are from the very low "socio economic" spectrum given they would forgo food or medicines to buy her merch or send a gift but l disagree that those most vulnerable fall for her BS. Maybe l have "sensible" genes but as l said my Mother believes everything on the news or current affairs so l would definitely describe her as being "vulnerable".
Take this for what you will, argue or ignore my post. I'm still left absolutely baffled as to the demographics that are the most staunch supporters of T, is it Men that find her cutesy or Girls of a similar age group that think "it won't happen to me?" The jury's out.
---
Why can l see her poking her tongue out when writing this? "If you don't like it don't watch" hahaha and "thank you for all the lovely comments" news flash you delete anything that's not blowing smoke up.ypur non existent arse, there are more negative than positive comments these days!!!
---

You are seen and you are heard!!! I've posted a comment about my 80+ yr old parents and how they see TT very interesting feedback.
I'm so sorry to read your father is on palliative care and that you yourself have a poor prognosis :( It's really interesting that both of your parents asked how old T is. I have been asked the same when I have discussed T with friends & family. When does Tiffany become an adult? And a couple have asked me if I am certain of her age.
I believe that many of T's subscribers are from the US. Why? Because I have often see T describing things and say that her viewers may not be familiar with such and such. A recent example being last week when she rephased what she meant by 'sweets', saying she meant 'gummies' & 'candy', not chocolate. And many of the posts I have read suggest 50+. T has a facebook tiffanythinks supporters group. The majority of the profiles are of middle aged women. Just an observation.

And that is why T won't reach 100k subscribers and keep her subscribers! Telling them "you don't have to watch" if they have any concerns or an opinion which differs to T's. Why isn't she reading what she is reacting to and trying to understand others? Her default is "Don't watch" "There are other channels you can watch"
Then we do have manipulation. " I love you a lot" "I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you all"? Really? Tiffanys subscribers are the reason she is here today? Not the NHS who have treated and cared for her? Her subscribers have managed that?
MK was a great example. Yes she eventually saw through the fake water works but remember back to her first video. She felt Tiffany was sweet? Asking Amma & Matt constantly if they are Ok?
---
And this so called 'holiday' is going to be a blast isn't it!

4 day break away to relax. And T plans to study and edit videos on her laptop.

I do hope Matt will go for a wander and bump into someone who would be prepared to give him some attention, someone he can have an intelligent conversation with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Eddertillet

She wanted to take a book with her to Spain and couldn't choose which one and showed 3 books to the viewers and asked what they think.
The books she reads are the same as the food she eats - trash.

21-04-2023-133905.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

emm

VIP Member
Tummy issues?!?! The whole remaining part of her GI tract of her is begging for mercy for weeks on end now.
Stupid cow. When you see this you hardly can believe that she really had such a life altering diagnosis and operation. 😤 And you know what? I don’t believe it anymore. Yes she had a diagnosis but the rest?? Humbug.
---

Ill fitting contacts. She wears glasses and they are quite stark.
If I was her and had the money she clearly does I would be going to some kind of nutrition expert in these kind of issues to advise her what to eat

• Heart

mayday mayday

Just wanted to mention that my former MIL passed away late Friday night from the bile duct cancer that was DX last December. She had elected no treatment as she was 78 and wanted to focus on quality of life. Strangely enough 2 weeks ago the drain that was removing the bile fell out... this drain had been placed during a surgical procedure and no one can explain why it fell out. Understandably she refused to revoke hospice so that she could have a new drain inserted. She went downhill quickly after that. We thought she would live to make her May 1 wedding anniversary but it was not to be. I also recently started watching Ivory's channel... just so sad, she fought so hard the last two years.

• Heart
  • Sad

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Tiffany's mother now looks even more uncomfortable or simply opposed to being filmed than HA! does. Stella clearly looked away from the camera most of the time, and put on this 'pursed lip' or pursed expression that indicates a slight opposition to being filmed. I think if it were up to Stella, Tiffany should be quitting this filming once and for all, but Stella doesn't have the courage or the authority to voice her opinion. Anyway, those were my thoughts.
If my opinion is correct about Stella's dislike to being filmed, I wonder if it has to do with the negative press Tiffany is receiving. Although I doubt Stella actually reads any of the comments, maybe a family member who does read the comments informs Stella of what viewers are saying about Tiffany.
Tiffany traded the Tippex for a more natural color, which is nicer. (Did she read here that her nails were called Tippex nails and so decided to change the color?)
I agree that although both Tiffany and her sister seem spoiled, her sister seems to work harder. Her sister probably also has regular colonoscopy exams given the family history of cancer: Tiffany and her deceased aunt.
Tiffany rarely ever seems to address concerns or controversies in the comments. She must think she is above all such bothersome opinions and therefore shouldn't waste her precious time responding to the issues, such as click bait. The content is really lacking.
I still wonder what Tiffany did with all the gifts she received, and think she might have thrown most of them away rather than give them away. She looks like a person who would use items a little bit and then lose interest and throw them away--typical materialistic, spoiled, bratty behaviour. What Matt sees in her to stay with her I have no idea!
---
I think as I watch "bits and bobs" of these latest videos her mannerisms sort of stop me from even noticing what nonsense she is spewing out. For example that little girl pose where she puts her hand under the face as if to frame herself is so annoying....and he constant waving around those hands with the long fingernails with the white polish is just gross.
The mannerism that completely repulses me the most is when she sticks her tongue out, which she does sometimes when interacting with Matt. What is she trying to indicate with that? I wonder if it is a sexual nuance. "Hey, lookey here, come catch my tongue!" Major cringe moment!
I have had a lot a lot of Indian friends throughout the years. NONE of them ever did that. Oh...but she is Sri Lankan of origin. Maybe sticking one's tongue out is a Sri Lankan TICK. STick STick STick tongue out at HA!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
Fluffy is obviously an immature simpleton who has a small life and craves attention like her soulmate! Nobody could be such a knob otherwise … must be some sad insignificant existence she lives!
Exactly! Why else would anyone spend so much time blowing smoke up T's non-existent arse? And continue to do so despite knowing what a snakey person T is. It's beyond belief that someone could be so wilfully stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha

ginnyw

VIP Member
I feel like HA needs help to escape the clutches of crazy Tiffany and her air-fryer cult. There's no way on God's earth that he's going to propose to her, unless he wants to be married to a little child who has to be treated like a princess and who comes as part of a package with her mother. Plus their relationship is SO clearly asexual, more like a brother/sister thing. Maybe four days in April in Gran Canaria, aka depressing desert wasteland landscape, will somehow give him the push he needs to run for the hills! There's a sheep over in Ireland looking for a pal. Run, HA, run!

• Haha
  • Heart

SueB

That's not correct. I'm a qualified reflexologist with advanced training and experience and also qualified in Indian head massage . I've worked voluntarily on and off for years with other therapists at my local hospital with oncologists treating many different cancers ( I've also worked in fertility clinics).

The timing of any treatment is important and depends on the cancer and the treatment being given. Reflexology and head message in particular are very effective on getting rid of toxins and can also aid relaxation to help mood and healing. I can assure you that I could not have retained my qualifications or insurance if treating those with cancer was banned.

If someone has a rapidly advancing cancer then generally stimulation of the lymphatic system is not advised, however if someone is in between chemo sessions or as in Tiffany's case has been ( for the moment) rendered cancer free according to her years then there's no vintra indication to complimentary therapies.

One of the most effective treatments in my experience is the day before chemo recommences to prevent sickness, and to aid rejacatuon and reduce exhaustion.
It's true that many therapists won't treat someone with cancer - often they don't have the training and experience to adjust treatment to the extra challenges posed. I've found large chains and individual therapists just don't want to deal with the extra time and adjustment involved with treating anyone with a serious illness. That's why the group I've Worked with have been so in demand.

Had such therapy been available to me when I was being treated for my two cancer's I wouid have jumped at it, but it wasn't available free at St Marks or Bart's at the time and I couldn't afford to pay as I was living on universal credit at the time.

• Heart