Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep 🐑.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting "D" comment was swiftly removed and TT replied saying she was "younger" back then 🤔 l beg to differ, she acted more mature than she does now!!
Her reply indicates how tone deaf she really is. Obviously the person was noticing how she was more normal...less baby talk and constant my darling etc. and her reply was that she was younger??? Common sense would dictate that if you are over 30 and have been thru Cancer diagnosis and treatment including surgery, radiation and chemo you would be a more mature person...not some babytalking child like woman. The only thing that was correct is again she is inviting the person to not watch. She is not working anything other than YT. The class is a do it yourself life coach deal that she already said will not lead to any job...it is as everything "just for me".

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting "D" comment was swiftly removed and TT replied saying she was "younger" back then 🤔 l beg to differ, she acted more mature than she does now!!
What a stupid reaction! A lot younger. Indeed she acted very more mature than she does now. That ugly child woman thing act she does now. Shudder. 😖
---
Her reply indicates how tone deaf she really is. Obviously the person was noticing how she was more normal...less baby talk and constant my darling etc. and her reply was that she was younger??? Common sense would dictate that if you are over 30 and have been thru Cancer diagnosis and treatment including surgery, radiation and chemo you would be a more mature person...not some babytalking child like woman. The only thing that was correct is again she is inviting the person to not watch. She is not working anything other than YT. The class is a do it yourself life coach deal that she already said will not lead to any job...it is as everything "just for me".
In the Netherlands we have a lovely saying. "Life has passed over you a few times". When you are older of have had a lot of issues e.g. health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A couple of comments having a dig at Tiffany and the fact that she can't put away her darn camera even just for a couple of days. If I were Matt I'd be very annoyed at her talking to the camera when they're supposed to be enjoying a holiday.
I saw those comments, too! I couldn’t help but laugh at the one where they referred to HA as her husband, and said that it is important to their marriage lol But they are all right to say she needs to put the camera down ❤

Reactions: 7
Sitting at a resort for the entire duration is my idea of hell. I’d rather be at home. Resorts are designed for tourists, nothing more. Honeypots. Always makes me laugh when friends and family go abroad then complain to me saying “food was awful, there was no English food”.
Matt and TT would be better suited to centre parcs. All centre parcs have Aqua sana spas. Went all the way to grand canaries to have a spa day.
God yes, me too. I'd rather not go to places like Gran Canaria (been there when I was young). And if I do go abroad one of the pleasures is actually eating some of the local cuisine and going off the beaten track to find amazing treasures. Can't see the point of their holiday really. I can imagine that the only food T liked was the deep-fried same stuff she eats at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.