Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep 🐑.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saydee your husband sounded like an inspiration, a breath of fresh air and a real trooper right to the end of his time on earth. What a courageous man ❤
Thanks Daisy, and that is exactly how I have my memory. Along with all the patients dealing with this disease and facing every day challenges that I used to take for granted. Emily that was attending the gym just weeks before she passed. Peewee, Bowelbabe and the hundreds of patients I have been fortunate enough to encounter at Maggies, oncology wards & the kc charity.
---
Just wanted to mention that my former MIL passed away late Friday night from the bile duct cancer that was DX last December. She had elected no treatment as she was 78 and wanted to focus on quality of life. Strangely enough 2 weeks ago the drain that was removing the bile fell out... this drain had been placed during a surgical procedure and no one can explain why it fell out. Understandably she refused to revoke hospice so that she could have a new drain inserted. She went downhill quickly after that. We thought she would live to make her May 1 wedding anniversary but it was not to be. I also recently started watching Ivory's channel... just so sad, she fought so hard the last two years.
Sorry for your loss :( I hope an explanation is offered as to why the drain fell out? Would it help for family to understand?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New vlog, the last one in Spain. Their vacation is over, she didn't go the beach at all. She showed us the sea from their hotel room window.
She said "we tried everything in this resort - every restaurant, every pool".
People like these are wasting their money going to vacation. She could have all that in London. And she wasted money on those 4 swimsuits 😄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It certainly is a very "odd" relationship in terms of what I have witnessed. I absolutely DO NOT see what her followers see when they say they are a match made in heaven and perfectly paired, etc. I haven't watched a complete vlog of hers in ages, does he still do the awkward bear hug strangle hold thing? The whole relationship feels creepy to me and I've never been able to figure out why, it just doesn't sit right. When that argument in the background of a past vlog was pointed out, I listened to it and felt that's what it's really like in that house more often than not. Amma and Matt are probably so stretched thin dealing with her nonsense that tempers rise on the regular. I don't know, maybe I'm completely off base, I certainly feel that way when looking at those stupid gushing comments over there but I just can't see any love between them AT ALL.
So then I ask myself, what is the point of the charade? Was it never intended to go this far but because he became so popular to her sheep he must now stay? At first he wasn't even going to be in videos and didn't like the camera...that sure changed for some reason.
Well seems like TODAY'S VIDEO was an attempt to counteract the comments about the obvious strange relationship of Tiffany and Matt.
Noteworthy was right off the top she says how ROMANTIC this trip has been and Matt seems to be performing like a trained seal grabbing her throughout this video.
-She mentions putting on a top to feel PRODUCTIVE as if she has some serious work to do on the laptop as 'DARLING' is going for his morning jog.
-Not a sole around at this place most of the day.....must be very very low occupancy but this vacay for sure cost them many Euros.
-this amazing content includes lots of elevator riding with TT and HA staring into the mirror admiring themselves.
-We have the treat of seeing different outfits for each phase of the day...modeled in the mirror by yours truly including a two piece outfit which she is so happy to expose her world famous stomach again. That seems extremely important. She is so into herself that it is sickening. I have to wonder what the family back in Ireland thinks as they watch this self centered child that their Matt is spending his time with?
_She said how RELAXING this has been 100 times and then what are they going to do when they go home.?..TT said it herself" RELAX". This girl is not going back to work. HA seems to have at least seriously cut back his hours. YT is supporting this lifestyle but for how long?

AS said in quoted comment above HA never intended for this to go this far but now he is enjoying the holidays and lifestyle of the YT income and does not want to give it up. At times I find him more pathetic than TT.

I cannot read the comments over there..just enough time to put a thumbs down and get out. I hate that when even skimming I guess it counts as a view but I get curious and take a look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New vlog, the last one in Spain. Their vacation is over, she didn't go the beach at all. She showed us the sea from their hotel room window.
People like these are wasting their money going to vacation. She could have all that in London. And she wasted money on those 4 swimsuits 😄
No beach, and she didn't explore the area outside the hotel... this says a lot a lot a lot about Tiffany and darling's personalities... she even had to put on a shirt that gives her work vibes, like she can't read her mails wearing a dress :ROFLMAO: Princess Tiffany and darling are narrow minded with zero interest for other cultures, art, nature, buildings.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
and had she ever really swam in the pool "darling" would have been ordered to film it. She never did. I think the only one that saw the sea was HA on his morning run as she was busy being "productive" on the laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
and had she ever really swam in the pool "darling" would have been ordered to film it. She never did. I think the only one that saw the sea was HA on his morning run as she was busy being "productive" on the laptop.
I think she just can't swim and she wants to hide it:) Tiffany is the kind of person who never learnt anything as a kid, no swimming, ice skating, skiing...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Princess Tiffany and darling are narrow minded with zero interest for other cultures, art, nature, buildings.
She's so shallow. She filmed herself working on her laptop 😄 Does she really think it's interesting to watch?
She showed all the food they ate in 4 days, but no sea or plants or at least something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's so shallow. She filmed herself working on her laptop 😄 Does she really think it's interesting to watch?
She showed all the food they ate in 4 days, but no sea or plants or at least something.
Having pizza in an Italian restaurant at the hotel... waaw... really waaw, that was the highlight for her on the whole vacation. Maybe next time she can talk to some locals outside the hotel and ask them hey what can we do or see around this town? Whatever, it's their waist of money 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
this child-woman (by age) is so into herself she can't focus on anything else.
---
Having pizza in an Italian restaurant at the hotel... waaw... really waaw, that was the highlight for her on the whole vacation. Maybe next time she can talk to some locals outside the hotel and ask them hey what can we do or see around this town? Whatever, it's their waist of money 🤪
A vacation at a spot like this would not be a waste of money for those that have very hectic professional lives with stress daily and it could be a total escape. A sort of cruise on land where no real attempt is made to delve into the country you have traveled to. For some people that is what they need to recharge their batteries. Or for a honeymoon couple which I don't think TT and Matt qualify for in any respect. Maybe we have it all wrong and they are madly in love but not the vibe most get from these boring ...no content videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Results of the little survey of April 20, 2023, from page 37 of this thread about whether Matt will propose to Tiffany during their holiday to Gran Canaria:
13 Nays, and no Yays!
So, barring some surprise proposal during their last half-day of holiday or some airport flash-mob-style proposal, the outcome has been correctly predicted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Results of the little survey of April 20, 2023, from page 37 of this thread, about whether Matt will propose to Tiffany during their holiday to Gran Canaria:
13 Nays, and no Yays!
So, barring some surprise proposal during their last half-day of holiday or some airport flash-mob-style proposal, the outcome has been correctly predicted.
For sure had anything of the sort happened there would be a tease in this video to tune in Tuesday for a surprise etc. Nope I just don't think he will commit to spending a lifetime with her...he is not totally stupid and has to know this YT gravy train will not continue indefinitely and at some point his sense of living a more normal life will take over. His sports keep him going but one would think he would want more out of life at his age.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well seems like TODAY'S VIDEO was an attempt to counteract the comments about the obvious strange relationship of Tiffany and Matt.
Noteworthy was right off the top she says how ROMANTIC this trip has been and Matt seems to be performing like a trained seal grabbing her throughout this video.
-She mentions putting on a top to feel PRODUCTIVE as if she has some serious work to do on the laptop as 'DARLING' is going for his morning jog.
-Not a sole around at this place most of the day.....must be very very low occupancy but this vacay for sure cost them many Euros.
-this amazing content includes lots of elevator riding with TT and HA staring into the mirror admiring themselves.
-We have the treat of seeing different outfits for each phase of the day...modeled in the mirror by yours truly including a two piece outfit which she is so happy to expose her world famous stomach again. That seems extremely important. She is so into herself that it is sickening. I have to wonder what the family back in Ireland thinks as they watch this self centered child that their Matt is spending his time with?
_She said how RELAXING this has been 100 times and then what are they going to do when they go home.?..TT said it herself" RELAX". This girl is not going back to work. HA seems to have at least seriously cut back his hours. YT is supporting this lifestyle but for how long?

AS said in quoted comment above HA never intended for this to go this far but now he is enjoying the holidays and lifestyle of the YT income and does not want to give it up. At times I find him more pathetic than TT.

I cannot read the comments over there..just enough time to put a thumbs down and get out. I hate that when even skimming I guess it counts as a view but I get curious and take a look.
Ha performing like a trained seal grabbing her throughout the video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For sure had anything of the sort happened there would be a tease in this video to tune in Tuesday for a surprise etc. Nope I just don't think he will commit to spending a lifetime with her...he is not totally stupid and has to know this YT gravy train will not continue indefinitely and at some point his sense of living a more normal life will take over. His sports keep him going but one would think he would want more out of life at his age.
I agree with the trend on this thread that Tiffany and Matt's relationship seems strange and predominantly friendship-based. However, it seems neither will Matt leave Tiffany, neither will he commit in the form of a marriage proposal. I don't think that Matt's family was too impressed with her, but since I don't know any Irish people personally or their customs or attitudes, I don't have substance on which to base my opinion. Maybe it is my own opinion of her that is projected onto the way I perceive Matt's family would view her. I do think that Matt's family treated her really well and made her feel very welcome. I think that Matt's family or maybe just his father may have told him to 'think really hard' before proposing marriage to her. This could be a major reason Matt has not yet proposed.
Again, I personally don't care either way. I was just trying to make sense of the interpersonal dynamics displayed in her videos.

• Heart
I think she just can't swim and she wants to hide it:) Tiffany is the kind of person who never learnt anything as a kid, no swimming, ice skating, skiing...
That's it. She cannot swim! If she did swim there, she would make a massive deal out of it and Ha would be instructed to film it as pointed out by Turaj.

• Haha
That's it. She cannot swim! If she did swim there, she would make a massive deal out of it and Ha would be instructed to film it as pointed out by Turaj.
I don't even think that Tiffany has ever done any sports in her life other than physical education classes in primary school and high school. She has never talked about doing any sports. Her doctor could tell her when it is OK for her to start an official exercise program, little by little. She could also talk about learning to swim in case she doesn't know how. Imagine the views she would get!
---
I wonder if by 'others' this person is referring to those on Tattle. These types of statements have been echoed in many a comment on Tattle. The comments below are from Tiffany's video entitled 'Last Evening' posted on April 30, 2023.
30AprilTripOpinion.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thanks Daisy, and that is exactly how I have my memory. Along with all the patients dealing with this disease and facing every day challenges that I used to take for granted.
---
Sorry for your loss :( I hope an explanation is offered as to why the drain fell out? Would it help for family to understand?
Thank you Saydee. No - no explanation from the emergency room physician and nurses who saw her. I even asked the hospice nurse if she coukd think of a possible reason..nope. I wonder if maybe her body had enough and somehow dislodged it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don't even think that Tiffany has ever done any sports in her life other than physical education classes in primary school and high school. She has never talked about doing any sports. Her doctor could tell her when it is OK for her to start an official exercise program, little by little. She could also talk about learning to swim in case she doesn't know how. Imagine the views she would get!
---
I wonder if by 'others' this person is referring to those on Tattle. These types of statements have been echoed in many a comment on Tattle. The comments below are from Tiffany's video entitled 'Last Evening' posted on April 30, 2023.View attachment 2139314
thanks for sharing those. glad some over in that nuthouse are calling her out. The sitting in the public area "dressed for work" really gives me and apparently many an insight into what this channel is for her. Many YT influencers are honest that it is their full time job and normally they spend time creating content about a subject...maybe travel, home buying or many subjects. This channel is none of that...I have to think even some of the cult over there get it after watching her parade around and video in an elevator filming to the mirror.

• Heart
No beach, and she didn't explore the area outside the hotel... this says a lot a lot a lot about Tiffany and darling's personalities... she even had to put on a shirt that gives her work vibes, like she can't read her mails wearing a dress :ROFLMAO: Princess Tiffany and darling are narrow minded with zero interest for other cultures, art, nature, buildings.
Sitting at a resort for the entire duration is my idea of hell. I’d rather be at home. Resorts are designed for tourists, nothing more. Honeypots. Always makes me laugh when friends and family go abroad then complain to me saying “food was awful, there was no English food”.
Matt and TT would be better suited to centre parcs. All centre parcs have Aqua sana spas. Went all the way to grand canaries to have a spa day.

• Haha
---
I wonder if by 'others' this person is referring to those on Tattle. These types of statements have been echoed in many a comment on Tattle. The comments below are from Tiffany's video entitled 'Last Evening' posted on April 30, 2023.View attachment 2139314
Interesting "D" comment was swiftly removed and TT replied saying she was "younger" back then 🤔 l beg to differ, she acted more mature than she does now!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.