Tiffany Thinks #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the recap is that Tiffany has had her last day in Gran Canaria and spent most of it wearing a stripy shirt and 'working' before one final meal out at an Italian restaurant before coming back to the UK to 'relax.' And I have to say, I am VERY suspicious about the whole HA thing, having seen him preening in the lift mirror in vests, shorts and hair gel before he goes for his fake tan session. Hmmmmmm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So the recap is that Tiffany has had her last day in Gran Canaria and spent most of it wearing a stripy shirt and 'working' before one final meal out at an Italian restaurant before coming back to the UK to 'relax.' And I have to say, I am VERY suspicious about the whole HA thing, having seen him preening in the lift mirror in vests, shorts and hair gel before he goes for his fake tan session. Hmmmmmm.
Thanks for the recap. I’m useless at recaps but I can set up threads LoL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
"preening" perfect word for this both of them actually. I was very unclear as to whether his "tanning session" was that he was going to lay by the pool (god forbid they go and take in the views by the sea) or some sort of paid tan bed experience. If the latter then the guy is really off his rocker. But maybe who knows. I would never refer to going down to spend some time in the natural sun as a "session". Now that this trip is done what will she come up with next for click bait.?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
"preening" perfect word for this both of them actually. I was very unclear as to whether his "tanning session" was that he was going to lay by the pool (god forbid they go and take in the views by the sea) or some sort of paid tan bed experience. If the latter then the guy is really off his rocker. But maybe who knows. I would never refer to going down to spend some time in the natural sun as a "session". Now that this trip is done what will she come up with next for click bait.?
4 Hour flight each way to sit by a pool/ sit in a pool. We do have pools around the UK, lots of spas and resorts. Could have easily gone to centre parcs and saved the flights.
Sea is a couple of minutes work and they didn't bother going?

Next click bait? Some health scare perhaps. Will be lots of air frying taking place no doubt, I am sure they have missed the air fryer & coffee machine.

Now something that doesn't add up. T said she was very worried about going to Gran Canaria incase the coffee wasn't nice. She's been before with Tiroy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh I just saw that she actually used for the thumbnail the shot with the two piece top with "tummy" exposed as she obsessively talked about seeing the scar. YOu can't make up this stuff. HA must be imbibing in some stiff drinks to play this game.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think it was an actual tan-bed session, because she was going for massage and he was going at the same time to get a tan. OMG.
---
Oh I just saw that she actually used for the thumbnail the shot with the two piece top with "tummy" exposed as she obsessively talked about seeing the scar. YOu can't make up this stuff. HA must be imbibing in some stiff drinks to play this game.
He's imbibing in some stiff something. Not sure it's drinks, HA! Sorry, I'm going to hell in a handcart for my awful comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok, pleeeaaassseee :rolleyes:. Worried about scars, people seeing stoma, leaks, etc yet wears a bikini instead of something less revealing and a half top that shows her friggin' stomach scar when you could just wear a whole shirt! Kind of like the drama with the line in her arm when she chose to wear a sleeveless dress and fussed with it the WHOLE time making it a big deal. She loves craves attention. LOL you are right, you can't make this stuff up. Sounds like she's so stuck on herself, how do people watch that and think it's cute?:sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ok, pleeeaaassseee :rolleyes:. Worried about scars, people seeing stoma, leaks, etc yet wears a bikini instead of something less revealing and a half top that shows her friggin' stomach scar when you could just wear a whole shirt! Kind of like the drama with the line in her arm when she chose to wear a sleeveless dress and fussed with it the WHOLE time making it a big deal. She loves craves attention. LOL you are right, you can't make this stuff up. Sounds like she's so stuck on herself, how do people watch that and think it's cute?:sick:
I don't have data and don't even read the comments (too sickening) but I am willing to bet that the % of negative or questioning posts are higher these days. Making a video with content focusing on packing for a short trip and spending time at a resort including a sit in the pool is an absolute insult to the viewers. But on YT if you bring in the ad revenue and people watch the videos you can continue for a long time..eventually it stops..no one watches but her group will be around for some time. As I have mentioned before HA appears on easy street....expenses at a minimum and lifestyle funded by YT. I bet if you check the reservation TT has booked and paid for everything. Just a vibe I get. Ha seemed happy with his family but apart from that not really.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only reason Tiffany chose Spain instead of Greece (like they wanted at first) was "the water in Greece is too cold for swimming" 😄
She didn't even go to the beach!

• Haha
I think it was an actual tan-bed session, because she was going for massage and he was going at the same time to get a tan. OMG.
---

He's imbibing in some stiff something. Not sure it's drinks, HA! Sorry, I'm going to hell in a handcart for my awful comments.
I was curious, because his type of skin doesn’t tan. I’m of 100% Irish ancestry and I burn, not tan. He is extremely pale and I suspect the same. So I took it to mean a spray tan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was curious, because his type of skin doesn’t tan. I’m of 100% Irish ancestry and I burn, not tan. He is extremely pale and I suspect the same. So I took it to mean a spray tan.
Yeah, probably a spray tan. They don't always look right on a pale-skinned guy though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A different generation here. The thought of a man going for a spray tan (or booth) never entered my mind. I have never known a man that did a spray tan let alone on vacation. Why would you not do that in advance of the vacation if that is what you do?

Reactions: 6
Matts body language tells me he isnt keen on T recording
Unfortunately, that is not a flattering photo of Matt. First, the lighting in elevators is terrible overhead lighting, which causes shadows on faces. Second, he looks like 'Beavis' in 'Beavis & Butthead" because of his 'straight-up' hairstyle. Was this style Tiffany's idea, or was it a hair appliance malfunction?

He's imbibing in some stiff something.
Great caption for that elevator photo, actually!

--------------------
As for his tanning bed session...that is really not good because of skin cancer concerns, right?? Maybe that will be Tiffany's next health video-scare: Matt's Tan Session Lesions *Skin cancer*?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Matts body language tells me he isnt keen on T recording
I can't stop thinking he looks gay... every time I see him I'm like dear HA, are you sure you fancy women?

• Haha
Unfortunately, that is not a flattering photo of Matt. First, the lighting in elevators is terrible overhead lighting, which causes shadows on faces. Second, he looks like 'Beavis' in 'Beavis & Butthead" because of his 'straight-up' hairstyle. Was this style Tiffany's idea, or was it a hair appliance malfunction?

Great caption for that elevator photo, actually!

--------------------
As for his tanning bed session...that is really not good because of skin cancer concerns, right?? Maybe that will be Tiffany's next health video-scare: Matt's Tan Session Lesions *Skin cancer*?
OMG I usually keep most of my thoughts to myself. Do you know the amount of times I have thought Matt looks like Beavis! You see it too 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.