Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep 🐑.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they right in the head? Who actually cares if 2 strangers get married or not? If they shag sheep, if they are bi sexual, swingers, whatever?
I get the impression that many of her subscribers are lonely and have no life, other than watching the tt videos? Its like they are treating her channel as a soap opera, will they? won't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are they right in the head? Who actually cares if 2 strangers get married or not? If they shag sheep, if they are bi sexual, swingers, whatever?
I get the impression that many of her subscribers are lonely and have no life, other than watching the tt videos? Its like they are treating her channel as a soap opera, will they? won't they?
They probably think that it's us Tattlers who have no life. How wrong they are. I've seen more of life with all its many challenges on this thread than in all Tiffany's vlogs and comments put together!

• Heart
Her channel is a soap opera!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In fairness it really has. Such a drama about going for a weekend away or a holiday. Big drama about going in a pool. Much ado about nothing!
That stupid twit has the luxury to be concerned about such trivialities. Other people in the world have trouble to make ends meet every month or worry about serious health issues. I want to kick her ignorant Barbie ass! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I follow Jenny as well. I am praying for her. She was so nervous and scared about her scans. I pray the results are good 🙏🏻I’m so sorry about Ivory and Nicole. I’m praying for them as well. 🙏🏻❤
Me too! Jenny is just a true pure delight.
And a little girl not doing so well is sweethippie92 (Delilah) … she needs lots of hugs and prayers 💗
---
In fairness it really has. Such a drama about going for a weekend away or a holiday. Big drama about going in a pool. Much ado about nothing!
Soo much drama about the pool. Tiffany is such a child at heart. I honestly believe what others have said many threads back attributing her child like persona to legitimate mental health conditions. She’s an attention seeker if nothing else and that looks like it’s long standing. How followers see her as inspiring is beyond comprehensible. Says heaps about them!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
And a little girl not doing so well is sweethippie92 (Delilah) … she needs lots of hugs and prayers 💗
---

Soo much drama about the pool. Tiffany is such a child at heart. I honestly believe what others have said many threads back attributing her child like persona to legitimate mental health conditions. She’s an attention seeker if nothing else and that looks like it’s long standing. How followers see her as inspiring is beyond comprehensible. Says heaps about them!
As the saying goes "you attract your tribe"

Reactions: 8
Yeah!
One of the last times my husband managed to get up our stairs (literally 11 steps) in our house must have been on par with climbing a mountain. Very challenging and resulted in him being puffed out for days on end. That's the challenge for many cancer patients and a sad reality. Taking a shower that wipes you out physically for the rest of the day, but they push on. That's what I find inspiring.
And then we have Tiff that still drops the 'c word' and her 'new life' which involves a huge build up to sitting in a pool, and her foolish online strangers that she calls family think she is an inspiration.
Inspiring = Getting on a train
Inspiring = Getting on a plane
Inspiring = Sitting in a pool
Hmmm Okay!

Jenny is in my thoughts. I haven't been watching her videos recently, but I do hope her trial treatment is keeping her disease stable.
---
As the saying goes "you attract your tribe"
A bunch of saddos

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah!
One of the last times my husband managed to get up our stairs (literally 11 steps) in our house must have been on par with climbing a mountain. Very challenging and resulted in him being puffed out for days on end. That's the challenge for many cancer patients and a sad reality. Taking a shower that wipes you out physically for the rest of the day, but they push on. That's what I find inspiring.
And then we have Tiff that still drops the 'c word' and her 'new life' which involves a huge build up to sitting in a pool, and her foolish online strangers that she calls family think she is an inspiration.
Inspiring = Getting on a train
Inspiring = Getting on a plane
Inspiring = Sitting in a pool
Hmmm Okay!

Jenny is in my thoughts. I haven't been watching her videos recently, but I do hope her trial treatment is keeping her disease stable.
---

A bunch of saddos
Saydee your husband sounded like an inspiration, a breath of fresh air and a real trooper right to the end of his time on earth. What a courageous man ❤

• Heart
Yes, Jenny is a delight! Aww I’m so sorry to hear that about Delilah. I pray for her as well. 🙏🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The irony, oh the irony, of Tiffany training to be a 'life coach.' The irony, in fact, of her title 'Tiffanythinks' because she doesn't, really, does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The irony, oh the irony, of Tiffany training to be a 'life coach.' The irony, in fact, of her title 'Tiffanythinks' because she doesn't, really, does she?
If she even tried to think she’d need to scratch her head and if she scratched her head, she’d get splinters under the Tippex!

• Haha
Thank you for wishing them well. Well, ivory is transitioning very soon and her husband is being so communicative with her followers. He even did a Q
&A.
The thing I don’t care about Tiffany is that she doesn’t care about the cancer community and does nothing to help them. She’s very selfish and should realize that being happy, truly happy means helping others Not selling merch

• Heart
Thank you for wishing them well. Well, ivory is transitioning very soon and her husband is being so communicative with her followers. He even did a Q
&A.
The thing I don’t care about Tiffany is that she doesn’t care about the cancer community and does nothing to help them. She’s very selfish and should realize that being happy, truly happy means helping others Not selling merch
You’re so welcome ❤ I watched Ivory’s husband’s video, it came into my feed. So heartbreaking! Yes, I agree 💯 about Tiffany!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Camp? Tell me nobody here has ever wondered about Matt perhaps being gay or bi? Maybe its just been me. I must admit that I have grown tired of the Tiffany show and now skip through videos. She bores me too much. I'm not sure how anyone could watch the brain numbing stuff 3 times per week. What I do see is T & HA don't appear natural. Something doesnt feel right.
---

Are you shocked?
SO agee "something doesn't feel right" and yes for sure Matt could be bi or prefer men. Nothing off the table here but he is certainly playing the part in these videos..
---
Correction *crocs* not shoes 😜
Does anyone know if the stoma bag holder/belt (link is in the description box below👍) comes in TT blue? 💙💙💙 l need a TT blue one to match my darlings shorts when we go on a little hol i day 👌
there is a reason she is pressing the stoma issue and not to educate or help others. That link was a certainty...surprised it took so long.

• Heart
  • Haha
SO agee "something doesn't feel right" and yes for sure Matt could be bi or prefer men. Nothing off the table here but he is certainly playing the part in these videos..
I miss some unspoken interaction between them. Something you see between couples. My husband and I have such a thing. Exchange a look of understanding between the both of us, a word that chuckles the both of us up. But between them there is is an empty space.
And Ivory, o my. Also Dutch. Too soon and still it is 2 years after the diagnosis. Sad. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
---

I seriously doubt if at anytime in her adult life getting in the pool has meant anything more than breaking in yet another new bikini and sitting on the steps. She does not strike me as someone that would exert herself anymore than that in a pool. She and HA are so ill matched even to be friends but somewhere along the line he got sucked into her world and now can't seem to see his way out. Just my opinion on that relationship.

• Heart
I seriously doubt if at anytime in her adult life getting in the pool has meant anything more than breaking in yet another new bikini and sitting on the steps. She does not strike me as someone that would exert herself anymore than that in a pool. She and HA are so ill matched even to be friends but somewhere along the line he got sucked into her world and now can't seem to see his way out. Just my opinion on that relationship.
It certainly is a very "odd" relationship in terms of what I have witnessed. I absolutely DO NOT see what her followers see when they say they are a match made in heaven and perfectly paired, etc. I haven't watched a complete vlog of hers in ages, does he still do the awkward bear hug strangle hold thing? The whole relationship feels creepy to me and I've never been able to figure out why, it just doesn't sit right. When that argument in the background of a past vlog was pointed out, I listened to it and felt that's what it's really like in that house more often than not. Amma and Matt are probably so stretched thin dealing with her nonsense that tempers rise on the regular. I don't know, maybe I'm completely off base, I certainly feel that way when looking at those stupid gushing comments over there but I just can't see any love between them AT ALL.
So then I ask myself, what is the point of the charade? Was it never intended to go this far but because he became so popular to her sheep he must now stay? At first he wasn't even going to be in videos and didn't like the camera...that sure changed for some reason.

• Heart
Just wanted to mention that my former MIL passed away late Friday night from the bile duct cancer that was DX last December. She had elected no treatment as she was 78 and wanted to focus on quality of life. Strangely enough 2 weeks ago the drain that was removing the bile fell out... this drain had been placed during a surgical procedure and no one can explain why it fell out. Understandably she refused to revoke hospice so that she could have a new drain inserted. She went downhill quickly after that. We thought she would live to make her May 1 wedding anniversary but it was not to be. I also recently started watching Ivory's channel... just so sad, she fought so hard the last two years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just wanted to mention that my former MIL passed away late Friday night from the bile duct cancer that was DX last December. She had elected no treatment as she was 78 and wanted to focus on quality of life. Strangely enough 2 weeks ago the drain that was removing the bile fell out... this drain had been placed during a surgical procedure and no one can explain why it fell out. Understandably she refused to revoke hospice so that she could have a new drain inserted. She went downhill quickly after that. We thought she would live to make her May 1 wedding anniversary but it was not to be. I also recently started watching Ivory's channel... just so sad, she fought so hard the last two years.
So sorry for your loss x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.