Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that is why her mother opted not to visit her right after she awoke from surgery.
100%. T said that she was on a ventilator so Amma did not come. That would have been very very hard to see for a mum.

Reactions: 8
Why would you like an explanation??

Well there you have it. Surgeon says good news, but Tattle have decided she must have got bad news and looks sad because she is preparing for her death.
In het last vlog she was 'as usual' not straight forward and giving the impression not everything went like it planned. I got a feeling she does this on purpose, keeping people in the dark and leaving the possibility not everything went well to gain views and subscribers. If everything went well and they could remove everything, thank god for her... it's a shame she didn't confirm this in her last vlog making sure her loving tiffany family didn't have to worry so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To those saying she only filmed herself in that state to get subs, it's worth remembering that actually, for several weeks now when she has been at home, she hasn't vlogged at all until the last couple of days. It's clearly been seriously awful for her both physically and mentally. My God, I know this is Tattle and we're known for being a certain way, but surely that doesn’t need to preclude a bit of sensitivity and compassion.
I do feel for her
Cancer is horrible. I've lost both parents to it. But prerecording oneself in the ICU is beyond the pale, IMO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I do feel for her
Cancer is horrible. I've lost both parents to it. But prerecording oneself in the ICU is beyond the pale, IMO.
Fair Nuff! I respect your opinion. The Tiffany discussions are always lively and thought-provoking and I like you all. Best health grammer thread on Tattle imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To those saying she only filmed herself in that state to get subs, it's worth remembering that actually, for several weeks now when she has been at home, she hasn't vlogged at all until the last couple of days. It's clearly been seriously awful for her both physically and mentally. My God, I know this is Tattle and we're known for being a certain way, but surely that doesn’t need to preclude a bit of sensitivity and compassion.
I hear you. You are so right and so normal to think and say that, however, just my thought process questions if not to get subs and increase viewer numbers … why would anyone video themself in ICU looking and sounding like that? Why?
If it was for a self visual diary … why send that visual out to the world?
I don’t feel cold and callous but understand if labelled such. I just feel strongly for her mental health because I think she clearly needs support and to me, this supports how I see it.
Thanks for saying it as you see it … it’s very proactive for all of us to debate respectfully.

• Heart
There are mixed opinions here on whether Tiffany should have posted such a video. For those who think this video was too raw or inappropriate or something of that nature, what would you all say about the actual pelvic exenteration surgical videos that are on youtube? There are enough videos on youtube that show the actual surgery itself, in full medical detail. There are also videos showing open heart surgery. By comparison, Tiffany's video didn't show a lot of medical detail, just her swollen face, some tubes, and...her strong legs and her foot! She even said that her legs were strong because of all the walking she did in the Garden Centre!! I think it is appropriate to show off her strength! The Garden Centre got some publicity there, too!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I hear you. You are so right and so normal to think and say that, however, just my thought process questions if not to get subs and increase viewer numbers … why would anyone video themself in ICU looking and sounding like that? Why?
If it was for a self visual diary … why send that visual out to the world?
I don’t feel cold and callous but understand if labelled such. I just feel strongly for her mental health because I think she clearly needs support and to me, this supports how I see it.
Thanks for saying it as you see it … it’s very proactive for all of us to debate respectfully.
You too and I don't think you are at all cold or callous. I do think that it might help T to have some decent counselling. Also I was just thinking about the comments re Tiffany being addicted to vlogging and yes, I believe she is, although clearly not because of personal vanity or she would not have put up today's vlog in which she looks so terrible. And actually if you think about it, most of us are addicted to something in life, right? In my case, true crime, crisps, gin and this thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There are mixed opinions here on whether Tiffany should have posted such a video. For those who think this video was too raw or inappropriate or something of that nature, what would you all say about the actual pelvic exenteration surgical videos that are on youtube? There are enough videos on youtube that show the actual surgery itself, with medical detail. There are also videos showing open heart surgery. By comparison, Tiffany's video didn't show a lot of medical detail, just her swollen face, some tubes, and...her strong legs and her foot! She even said that her legs were strong because of all the walking she did in the Garden Centre!! I think it is appropriate to show off her strength! The Garden Centre got some publicity there, too!!
I don't see a problem with her showing her intensive care journey; Maybe she could have warned in the beginning of the vlog so people knew what was coming. If I worked as a nurse over there I wouldn't be so happy, I think it's very annoying people are filming what you are doing and you have to worry about not having your face on camera. But overall this wasn't so awful to see, just a normal recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100%. T said that she was on a ventilator so Amma did not come. That would have been very very hard to see for a mum.
Yes, hard to see for a mum, but tagged together with the narrative from the surgeons, it would almost have been therapeutic to kiss and touch her and visually see she made it out and she’s being well cared for in ICU.

It’s true it’s harder on the people looking on than the patient themself.
After my harrowing 23hr surgery, my husband’s hair all fell out, every single strand! It’s a form of shock apparently and it happens overnight.
I hope Amma is doing ok. She’s the unsung hero for sure!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I feel differently to many of you on here regarding whether it was appropriate for Tiffany to film herself in ICU. I thought that took real guts. She would know how bad she looked. This is cancer, in all it's horrible reality and I feel that she's a bit damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. People complain about her vacuous vlogs with no cancer content because they want to hear more about the cancer treatment. When she finally shows us the reality of extensive cancer surgery, people don't like it. She has driven me mental in the past but for this, I applaud her.
Couldn't agree more. This is raw, the true reality of cancer. There's nothing inappropriate about it. If you don't want to watch the video, it's quite simple. Don't!

• Heart
So many different takes on the video and different opinions. And reading each one, I agree with all in some way or another. I don't think anyone is wrong or right. It's never been cut and dry or black and white with T and her channel and that's why we all ended up here. I just wanted to say I am glad I get to see other's thoughts and discuss things because you can't do that anywhere else and not get deleted. Thank you 🔷

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who is Jessica please ?
Jessica Krock of 'Krocks in the Kitchen' channel. I'm attaching the vlog in which her cancer journey (ovarian) began 7 months ago. I really recommend this channel. They are both so switched on and informative. They already had a big following for their vegan cooking videos prior to the cancer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So many different takes on the video and different opinions. And reading each one, I agree with all in some way or another. I don't think anyone is wrong or right. It's never been cut and dry or black and white with T and her channel and that's why we all ended up here. I just wanted to say I am glad I get to see other's thoughts and discuss things because you can't do that anywhere else and not get deleted. Thank you 🔷
This thread is really balanced, I think. It's the only one I now read regularly. People listen and think and don't rip each other to shreds. In a way that's a credit to Tiffany's nature as well.

• Heart
Jessica Krock of 'Krocks in the Kitchen' channel. I'm attaching the vlog in which her cancer journey (ovarian) began 7 months ago. I really recommend this channel. They are both so switched on and informative.

Thank you I will have a look at that .

Reactions: 4
I only watched her first video on Sunday because posts on here wasn’t making sense. Lots of chat about T was sad and depressed and facing her mortality. I haven’t watched todays and won’t, I believe she had surgery. I don’t need to see it.
I for one am happy she did post it though. Hopefully it will stop her needy and demanding subscribers constantly complaining about why Tiffany hasn’t updated. I think a lot are addicted to ts channel and don’t consider what impact surgery can have on someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it’s her phone she’s recording on, tbh if it made her feel a bit less scared or lonely then good. I think she showed a true take of what that surgery entail. She was funny when she said it’s all the walking around the garden centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do feel for her
My nan was in ICU some years ago and the last thing on anyone's mind would have been recording. She must have a serious addiction

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.