Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way I can watch that new video. Hmm I am not sure how I feel about her sharing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No way I can watch that new video. Hmm I am not sure how I feel about her sharing it.
Well, I think that for once she's shown the raw reality of her cancer challenge. Which I admire her for. But it IS a tough watch.

Reactions: 20
I can only think, God love her after watching the first 5 minutes of the vlog. She's crying because she hasn't yet seen Amma and Matt. It's painful to watch.
Very painful. 😞 I'm glad she posted the at home video first.

Reactions: 10
The viewing on her latest upload is very, very tough stuff. I'm having a hard time getting through it. I feel so terrible about what she had to go through.

Reactions: 8
I almost cheered when Matt was there by the bedside. I tell you what, she's one brave lady. Anyone who can still manage to raise a smile in that state gets my vote of admiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, I think that for once she's shown the raw reality of her cancer challenge. Which I admire her for. But it IS a tough watch.
Yes, but I find it rather preposterous that when you wake up from a very long surgery the first thing you do is film yourself. I mean, really? How addicted to vlogging must one be?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The part where she’s kidding with Elodie and Matt about her strong legs from all the running around garden centers was quite cute and funny.

I’m going to echo what someone said earlier and see this as hopeful, because the surgeon said it was good news.

Reactions: 17
Yes, but I find it rather preposterous that when you wake up from a very long surgery the first thing you do is film yourself. I mean, really? How addicted to vlogging must one be?
At least this is real, serious stuff, and not air-fryers and hash browns.

Reactions: 13
I was only able to watch the first minute. I find it very brave (? Not sure if that is the right word) that she shows this level of volunerability. Yet she does not share much detail of her cancer journey. It's like she is tmi about some aspects but completely secretive about others. Whatever opinion you have of her, it's so hard to watch a young girl in this state. I have to say seeing her be so sweet in such medicated state tugs at my heart. I hope she has a smooth recover. I truly hope they got all the cancer out.

Reactions: 12
My heart is completely broken. When she says she misses Amma and Matt

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I watched it. I found it hopeful with Dr. and Matt saying good news. Tough stuff to go through and it was a good look into what happened right after. You could see she was frightened and felt alone. Saw Monday on the board lol, for timeline people. I also found it odd that she picked up the camera right out of surgery or before she can even see right, I think those who said this really is her therapy and she's grown to need it were right. She will gain all the subs she wants from this series. I'm glad this is over and she's home past this horrible time. I hope she continues to recover well.

I can only assume it helped her to feel less afraid and alone. These things can sometimes be a helpful distraction.

I can only assume it helped her to feel less afraid and alone. These things can sometimes be a helpful distraction.
I could almost see that it was helping her feel better to talk to her 'family' after her real family had gone. And I totally get that.

I was only able to watch the first minute. I find it very brave (? Not sure if that is the right word) that she shows this level of volunerability. Yet she does not share much detail of her cancer journey. It's like she is tmi about some aspects but completely secretive about others. Whatever opinion you have of her, it's so hard to watch a young girl in this state. I have to say seeing her be so sweet in such medicated state tugs at my heart. I hope she has a smooth recover. I truly hope they got all the cancer out.
She is very sweet-natured despite being in such an awful state. Nice to the nurses, kind about Amma not wanting to come in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm so happy that the doctors said it's good news so far! She also said that they took some samples to look at the cancer margins (she says edges) and if they are good that's great news. It was heartbreaking and heartwarming when she said happily that she still has her bladder so she only has 'one bag'.

Reactions: 6
That new video is so desperately sad. The fact she is SO addicted to social media validation that she's picking up the camera as soon as she wakes up from major surgery, while incredibly medicated, is just heartbreaking. How did someone not step in and stop that?

• Heart
That new video is so desperately sad. The fact she is SO addicted to social media validation that she's picking up the camera as soon as she wakes up from major surgery, while incredibly medicated, is just heartbreaking. How did someone not step in and stop that?
I guess she wanted to do it, and her family knew that. I think it's good that she filmed it. For once, she's actually put out a vlog about living with cancer rather than a vlog about a whole load of meaningless trivial stuff.

Reactions: 15
I’ve not watched it yet. But my heart is breaking for her already, while reading all your posts.
I’m having a super bad day today so I think I’ll wait for a better day.
Thank you for the pre warning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.