Tiffany Thinks #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any specific time frames these long surgeries are done by Surgeons? A 12-15 hours surgery is LONG! Do surgeons prefer to carry them out during the daytime or maybe through the night?
Definitely daytime

Reactions: 7
I know in our heart of hearts we all wish for the best possible outcome for her, she's just a kid (to me at least.)
I know she rattles us but there for the grace of God.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Friends, today could be the day....she could be on the operating table right now. I can't stand her 80% of the time but I so want her to get through this as safely as possible. It's madness to be this worried about a stranger I don't even like....someone slap me FFS!
I said earlier that I probably care what happens to her more than half of her subs over there. I will be devastated if she doesn't come thru this, I've followed her for over a year and yeah, she pisses me off with her evasiveness and BS but I don't want to see anything bad happen here and will really feel it if it does. So sending positive thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow died as a consequence of poor nutrition ! What the … ! Where was that ? … Patients who cannot ou don’t want to eat have a nasogastric tube in France except if they are terminal … !
You need protein to heal tissue and cells. So no protein or nutrition, then no healing. She is going to have a feeding tube down through her nose to her stomach, or more likely TPN. As she had during her c diff episode. she will be very sedated in the ICU with pain pumps etc. it will be very difficult for amma to see. Matt will be a scared little boy I bet HA !

Reactions: 12
It's harrowing to think if it is today, it still likely isn't even half way through :'( Amma must be in bleeping pieces. Absolutely horrific.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Coming to this late but can anyone tell me what all the fuss was about around 'Ginny' on YouTube? If that's supposed to be me I don't recall saying anything vile whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Coming to this late but can anyone tell me what all the fuss was about around 'Ginny' on YouTube? If that's supposed to be me I don't recall saying anything vile whatsoever.
For some reason you seem to have been given a role as our spokesperson/target, no idea why her drones keep focusing on you though. Maybe because you are a frequent poster so it's one of the names they remember?

Reactions: 12
I’m loving the love shared for this girl, Tiffany is like that annoying relative that you care about but need an intense intervention for.. so much tough loved shared here on Tattle life.
big love to Tiffany and her family.
Pray all will be well 🕯🙏🏾❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Everyone’s sweet messages/comments today wishing TT the best and hoping for a successful surgery and recovery really goes to show everything we’ve said here is just constructive criticism with no malicious intent. It’s quite heartwarming to read the comments here today. Maybe we get a bit catty, only because we’re frustrated. But the day has (probably) come and we’re all here thinking about her. I for one am at work daydreaming looking out the window thinking about her and her mother.
Tiffany and your family, if you’re reading this, we really care. We just have a funny way of showing it sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For some reason you seem to have been given a role as our spokesperson/target, no idea why her drones keep focusing on you though. Maybe because you are a frequent poster so it's one of the names they remember?
Probably the only name they can spell.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was thinking it is a shame that we are guessing today is the day (or tomorrow) rather than so many worldwide that have followed her this past year and would be wanting to know for sure and in a way should be told in real time. No one is going to storm the hospital with gonks or something. I mean seriously has she had threats? I see more genuine concern for her on TL than YT.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah, thanks for explaining. I'm quite bemused. Mostly I have been wishing her well! I'm not one of the harshest voices on here, for sure.

Probably the only name they can spell.
Ha!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
An epidural is awesome for prevent pain but I’m guessing they take it out after 24 hours since they need to get you up on your feet to walk a little. The idea of removal of the epidural scares the heck out of me. I just can’t imagine how they keep the pain under control after that.
She won't begin to learn how to sit up for a week, never mind walking.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ah, thanks for explaining. I'm quite bemused. Mostly I have been wishing her well! I'm not one of the harshest voices on here, for sure.

Ha!!!!!
maybe it is because Ginny is listed as VIP...I am not sure how you get that but her comments are always consistent with my thoughts and she is more eloquent.

it sounds like she will be total care for some time in the hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She won't be allowed to sit for 6 weeks (because of the anus removal) but they will make her get up and walk as soon as possible. Nat Woodward started walking pretty soon after the surgery.

From the "About your total pelvic exenteration surgery" article:

You won’t be able to sit for 6 to 8 weeks after your surgery. You can lie on your back or side or you can stand.

Moving around and walking will help lower your risk for blood clots and pneumonia (lung infection). It will also help you start passing gas and having stool in your colostomy pouch.

Reactions: 11
Yes and I have read that you can’t sit for 6 weeks - lying down and standing only.
Its impossible to even imagine humans being capable of doing this type of surgery to another human.

She won't be allowed to sit for 6 weeks (because of the anus removal) but they will make her get up and walk as soon as possible. Nat Woodward started walking pretty soon after the surgery.

From the "About your total pelvic exenteration surgery" article:

You won’t be able to sit for 6 to 8 weeks after your surgery. You can lie on your back or side or you can stand.

Moving around and walking will help lower your risk for blood clots and pneumonia (lung infection). It will also help you start passing gas and having stool in your colostomy pouch.
It really is a brutal procedure

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
maybe it is because Ginny is listed as VIP...I am not sure how you get that but her comments are always consistent with my thoughts and she is more eloquent.

it sounds like she will be total care for some time in the hospital.
Aw, thanks for the compliment! Much appreciated after the bashing I got on YouTube. The irony is that in real life I am sensitive and want everyone to be OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope there was no surprises for the surgeons and everything goes to their plan. I hope Tiffany gets the outcome she wants to keep her bladder and I really hope this horrendous procedure is curative and not palliative

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.