Tiffany Thinks #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Daisychain4 for making this new thread! :)

There has been absolutely no replies that I can spot from Tiffany to comments on her video from yesterday. I think she is in the hospital and surgery is either today or tomorrow.

Everyone who has asked about the surgery date in yesterday's video has not been replied to by Tiff.

I think we'll continue to get videos that have been pre-uploaded by her from the old, stale footage and someone from her family will just press publish at the usual 6PM UK time. I wonder how long this trend will continue till the stale footage runs out and then we'll just get radio silence until she can upload fresh videos again.

Reactions: 24
There has been absolutely no replies that I can spot from Tiffany to comments on her video from yesterday. I think she is in the hospital and surgery is either today or tomorrow.

Everyone who has asked about the surgery date in yesterday's video has not been replied to by Tiff.

I think we'll continue to get videos that have been pre-uploaded by her from the old, stale footage and someone from her family will just press publish at the usual 6PM UK time.
I thought exactly the same but then I scrolled to the end of her comments and found only two responses she made to comments. Agree, it looks like she has signed out for a while and is either post op tonight or will be in the next 48 hrs.

Reactions: 12
So do we think today is the day for surgery?
Yes, high probability of the surgery to be happening today or latest by tomorrow because I don't think they will have the surgery on the 15th because of the Nurses Strike in the UK.

I thought exactly the same but then I scrolled to the end of her comments and found only two responses she made to comments. Agree, it looks like she has signed out for a while and is either post op tonight or will be in the next 48 hrs.
I see... 2 replies and then radio silence to all other comments. Hmm. Looks like she was admitted to the Hospital at night (UK Time) perhaps and thus no replies after that?

Maybe the scene is she was admitted last night and today (13th) she will be in the hospital under observation/ pre-op medical procedures and then they'll do the surgery tomorrow (14th).

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yes, high probability of the surgery to be happening today or latest by tomorrow because I don't think they will have the surgery on the 15th because of the Nurses Strike in the UK.
Are the comments over yonder reflective of the same opinion?
Fancy just disappearing and not telling the people who have invested more than their time to her over the past year …
I imagine Fluffy is officially on holidays …

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are the comments over yonder reflective of the same opinion?
Fancy just disappearing and not telling the people who have invested more than their time to her over the past year …
I imagine Fluffy is officially on holidays …
Over yonder the TiffanyFam don't even discuss surgery dates. It's the best kept secret so far!

Every comment I have posted there in the last few videos asking for a Surgery Date has gone unanswered by Tiff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks @Daisychain4 for making this new thread! :)

I think we'll continue to get videos that have been pre-uploaded by her from the old, stale footage and someone from her family will just press publish at the usual 6PM UK time. I wonder how long this trend will continue till the stale footage runs out and then we'll just get radio silence until she can upload fresh videos again.
I feel this too, only thing with YouTube you can just set the time for 6pm to upload in advance.
No one needs to press publish on their behalf.
I’ll be keeping Tiffany in my thoughts and prayers and I hope all goes well and she has a renewed attitude when she starts her ‘ healing ‘ journey.
🕯🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think surgery is today!!! Hope it all goes well and I hope Amma gets through the stress of it too

So do we think today is the day for surgery?
Yes I think it's today they had heavy snow in London on Sunday no mention of that yet

Although Tiff has come across in her videos as not having a care in the world about the surgery I should imagine off camera she's screaming and slamming the door in her head

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If it is today/tomorrow/imminent I sincerely hope it goes as well as possible and her recovery is better than we are all (unfortunately) expecting.

While I know wanting her to get well is something that unites Tattlers and her TTfamily, the irony is as much as we get a bad rep, our suggestions are far more meaningful to her than the worship of her brain dead pawns. Shame she/they can't see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So here is another one from Death to TL
They don't have to come over here and read if they don't fancy it. They certainly don't have to whinge and threaten over on Tiffany's channel, either...what is the point of that?!??

I may not agree with every comment here, but TL specifically prohibits us from moderating other comments. Reading the guidance here, it makes sense: I cannot expect others to abide by my own moral code. I am not the arbiter of world acceptability discourse standards. I can skip over and not engage in the comments that I disagree with as we all pick and choose how to spend our time. TL respects the right for people to share an unpopular or even disagreeable opinion, with limits only when speech goes too far. They "...have a zero-tolerance policy to any content that is abusive, hateful, harmful and a team of moderators online 24/7 to remove any content that breaks our strict rules - often in minutes."

TL makes sense to me, as they describe the niche they fill, they have opened my eyes to many aspects of how "influencers" manipulate their audience that I was unaware of before:

"Influencer marketing is insidious; it revolves around people that occupy the space between celebrity and friend to stealthy sell. When in reality it’s a parasocial relationship. Studies have shown peoples brains find it hard to place social media influencers. They share the most intimate and emotional parts of their life; making themselves seem accessible so many believe they’re a close friend. Influencers actively encourage followers to feel like a friend and part of their family as it’s more powerful to sell to. In reality social media influencers have a one way relationship.

When an influencer posts “any suggestions where to stay in Paris” they do so [to] hoodwink followers into thinking they care what they have to say to foster the faux friend relationship and the main reason is to get brands to reach out to offer cash and freebies to advertise. Can you really trust social media influencers to give impartial and honest opinions once money is involved?

Influencers are said to affect peoples body and mind far more than celebrities and friends because they spend their whole lives posting what may a[t a] glance look like authentic content, when it’s nothing of the sort. Beauty magazines have in the past been blamed for their toxic effects on people. The effect of influencers is far deeper and more extreme but any negative opinions on them is routinely deemed unacceptable as it’s a real person who has burled the lines between a business and private life. Influencers will go on endlessly about their own mental health, but there’s precious little these days looking out for the mental health of members of the public. Influencers know they don’t have to follow the advertising rules because the chance of them facing any repercussions is close to zero because the regulators don’t have the capability to regulate social media adverts.

It’s an important part of a healthy, free and fair society for members of the public to have an opinion on those in a position of power and influence; that is why tattle exists. We allow people to express their views on businesses away from an influencers feed on a site where they would have to go out of their way to read, this is not trolling
."

Like so many others, I arrived here in a state of confusion and seeking clarity. I found many other in a similar state. We have evolved in varying degrees as our eyes have been opened to the tactics being employed. People express their frustration and emotions in different ways. I may not agree with them all, but I respect the rights of others to express themself here and I respect TL's mandate not to judge opinions by my own standard. TL reserves that right to be the ultimate arbiter of whether something goes too far.

I hope Tiffany's surgery and recovery are successful. I have met so many others here who wish for the same. But, that doesn't mean I'm going to agree with the way she curates her videos, withholds pertinent information or uses her channel to benefit herself financially by manipulating her audience. TL is specifically a venue for those of us wanting to share our frustrations, along with our concerns and well wishes. If any of us disagree with another opinion here, we are free to bypass it, or not spend anytime reading here at all. But it is a much needed outlet for many for the reasons outlined by TL. I strongly support it in that philosophy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't understand the fuss.

If you put yourself out there then you should expect to be talked about, no? Other "cancer influencers" were also criticised, for example BowelBabe, for other reasons.

And a sense of humour never hurt anyone! I am happy to be psychoanalysed, I don't mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If it is today/tomorrow/imminent I sincerely hope it goes as well as possible and her recovery is better than we are all (unfortunately) expecting.

While I know wanting her to get well is something that unites Tattlers and her TTfamily, the irony is as much as we get a bad rep, our suggestions are far more meaningful to her than the worship of her brain dead pawns. Shame she/they can't see that.
Yes jackolantern I agree with you so much. The truth is much better than blind Devotion.

Yes jackolantern I agree with you so much. The truth is much better than blind Devotion.
And if we didn’t care about her outcome, we wouldn’t really be here just to laugh at her. But An honest laugh at her expense is good for all. When you care, you criticize

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think surgery is today!!! Hope it all goes well and I hope Amma gets through the stress of it too

Yes I think it's today they had heavy snow in London on Sunday no mention of that yet

Although Tiff has come across in her videos as not having a care in the world about the surgery I should imagine off camera she's screaming and slamming the door in her head
Surgery today? On the 13th??? No way those religious/superstitious family of her allow her to go in for surgery on the 13th 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The nurses strike is the 15th so that’s not great.
The timing of this surgery is inauspicious - nurses and rail strikes, just before the biggest holiday of the year and in the middle of the coldest snap the South has seen in a decade.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.