Tiffany Thinks #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Wiktionary they calling it duping delight - but I've heard it as duper's. Anyway they define it:

The pleasure of being able to manipulate someone, often made visible to others by flashing a smile at an inappropriate moment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes some time ago I mentioned the "duper's delight" as I observe that in Tiffany from time to time. She is the puppetmaster....but that phase of the TT story is over. Different ball game begins after these stupid Vlogmas videos are done.
Yeah, she is also absolutely breadcrumbing! you can see her turning to Matt after reading all the repeated questions RE surgery in the comments and just sort of laughing about it because no matter how "angry" people are, they still keep coming back for more. Which is kind of true at the end of the day! But all the same, your average person would know when to stop dragging that out because it is such a shameless tactic. For her, it is just a money game, and I think as long as she is winning on the money front, she probably doesn't care what her viewers think.

• Heart
Some comments I saw earlier on her stand up to cancer video but forgot to post them on here.

Some sensible ones (one of them is an ant!):

Ant.PNG
:

speakssense.PNG

And this one who continuously wishes death on tattlers, made me laugh with his/her "competitive pain" remark:

Competitive pain.PNG

Reactions: 9
is it possible to be angry with someone for his/her behaviour and at the same time pity that person for his/her illness ?

• Heart
"we can talk about the surgery now because it's in four days" *knows that this vlog is going to be uploaded AFTER the surgery* Ha. That's what I reckon anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know there is speculation that her surgery wasn't as involed as we imagine, but I'm pretty sure she said she was going to be in the hospital for 2-3 weeks after surgery. That's pretty serious. Plus she listed the organs they were removing in a prior video and it was quite a lot. I think the only one in question was her bladder.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
is it possible to be angry with someone for his/her behaviour and at the same time pity that person for his/her illness ?
Absolutely. I have a family member with NPD. I have to remind myself to not have normal expectations of him. It’s hard to remember it’s their disease talking when someone is otherwise high functioning.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I personally do think it seems possible that the surgery was today, but that's a weird thing for a friend of the family to post. Not really their place to do so.
Honestly part of me is inclined to believe she doesn't do this all (i.e. being evasive) just to make money. I really think her coping mechanism is refusing to acknowledge it all as much as humanly possible and that includes not using words, discussing dates, appointments etc. I have severe health anxiety I also have a severe health anxiety in general deciding anxiety disorderand I do the same, I avoid medical language wherever I can because I can't cope with it. I'm not saying it's her sole reason, but I do see similarities with her anxiety.
[/ I also have a severe health anxiety and general anxiety disorder and though I don’t act like Tiffany, I have other ways to cope so I really understand what you’re saying. I used to have panic disorder and it prevented me from leaving the house but I overcame itWith therapy and meds
Honestly part of me is inclined to believe she doesn't do this all (i.e. being evasive) just to make money. I really think her coping mechanism is refusing to acknowledge it all as much as humanly possible and that includes not using words, discussing dates, appointments etc. I have severe health anxiety and I do the same, I avoid medical language wherever I can because I can't cope with it. I'm not saying it's her sole reason, but I do see similarities with her anxiety.
I’ll also have severe health anxiety and panic disorder. Although I don’t act like Tiffany, I have other ways of coping and through meds and therapy have been able to heal. I still have trouble leaving the house. But I don’t hide my disorder because mental illness should be talked about. I hope she gets help after the operation

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.