Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BCrowl

Chatty Member
Once I find out how Tiffany is doing, I’m not watching anymore of her videos (if she indeed does continue vlogging). I think today’s video was among the worst clickbaits I have seen on her channel. She said she was going to talk about the surgery in this video. Then she proceeds to say, “Four days from now”, without any context at all. She may as well have not said anything, only the part about not feeling comfortable telling us the date. It seems like she enjoys dropping “hints.” Then she said we need to talk about the surgery and asked Matt if it’s ok to talk about, since it is only four days away. I thought she was actually going to say something about it after that, but it was back to cupcakes! HA! I think they really should give some kind of update to the viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

jackolantern

VIP Member
If it is today/tomorrow/imminent I sincerely hope it goes as well as possible and her recovery is better than we are all (unfortunately) expecting.

While I know wanting her to get well is something that unites Tattlers and her TTfamily, the irony is as much as we get a bad rep, our suggestions are far more meaningful to her than the worship of her brain dead pawns. Shame she/they can't see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Sorry but if you want to keep your surgery private don’t make a bloody public account documenting your cancer. Even a quick ‘it’s this week’ would be better than nothing. Every cancer vlogger I have ever seen has openly said what procedures they are having and when.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Wildflowerss

I can't watch them through properly any more as she actually makes me feel ill, but the only bit I watched was the very short segment on her forthcoming surgery and she really showed her true colours there, coming across as spoilt, petulant, controlling and not very nice.
I know, its hard watching a stage 3 cancer patient that you also want to slap. It's very conflicting .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Pankhurst

Vlogmass Day #itfeelslike26million
Summing up.

TT starts off by forgetting her gown and slippers so has to start again. The whole day is now ruined but TT might be able to save it by making a smoothie. We are treated to some headache inducing noise, and oh good, she has to do it twice. Wonderful.
Now it's on to breakfast which is going to be little bits and bobs. Astounding menu TT, have you got any crusty bread though because you never mention - oh yes you have, oh good. Cousins arrive and have the camera shoved in their faces. That wasn't awkward at all. They all love it.

Now we have a Bake Off edition as TT thankfully goes into great detail about how to make cupcakes. Please don't nod off whilst watching, it's fascinating and you might learn something. Probably not but hey ho.

Darling arrives and is startled into vagina talk as he screams HA, breaking the sound barrier. Darling - you have been screaming a lot lately. Have you seen a doctor for some kind of therapy to get over your vagina trauma. Just an idea.
Darling decides to make the odd sarcastic comment about lack of icing and vaginas. Stop that Darling or we will hunt you down and feed you to the fox.

TT decides to spill the beans on surgery details and date but manages to avoid both and tell us nothing. What a shocker, we didn't see that one coming.

The cousins arrive but only after plumping of cushions has taken place. They eat the cupcakes but aren't allowed the one for the spoilt child who never smiles unless he's getting a gift. They are treated to a game of how much would you pay for it and Darling gets sarcastic with the results. Be careful Darling - you are skating on thin ice. I can smell that fox from here.

Cousins gone and TT is tired and probably fucked off with Darling's attitude and has the fox on speed dial.
**RING RING** run Darling run. The pair of you will be without organs by probably yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart

truthspeak

I’m loving the love shared for this girl, Tiffany is like that annoying relative that you care about but need an intense intervention for.. so much tough loved shared here on Tattle life.
big love to Tiffany and her family.
Pray all will be well 🕯🙏🏾❤‍🩹

• Heart

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Friends, today could be the day....she could be on the operating table right now. I can't stand her 80% of the time but I so want her to get through this as safely as possible. It's madness to be this worried about a stranger I don't even like....someone slap me FFS!
I said earlier that I probably care what happens to her more than half of her subs over there. I will be devastated if she doesn't come thru this, I've followed her for over a year and yeah, she pisses me off with her evasiveness and BS but I don't want to see anything bad happen here and will really feel it if it does. So sending positive thoughts.

• Heart

doddario

"My surgery is actually in 🤔... how many days is it? 🤨 1...2...3...4 days 😊 DARLING, IT'S IN 4 DAYS 😦" she is taking the piss LMAO

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Turaj

VIP Member
I left a comment on TT asking for a family member to kindly update her TT family and it was removed. I expect the comment from the oncologist to be gone too. Too many comments to keep track of what is deleted. What is the point in all these deletions today given she is not reading them??? Her family sure is playing along with this charade. You can't put your "cancer" titled vlogs out daily and not address surgery and update your followers. I hope when this is all said and done she is fine but hope that she sees her fan base shrink down to very few.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

chazzlechuzzle

oh christ.

new video : lots of people have been asking the date of my surgery... well its 4 days away (HELPFUL! NO DATE GIVEN JUST SAYING IT IS 4 DAYS AWAY FROM WHO KNOWS WHEN THIS WAS FILMED?) ... turns to matt and says we're allowed to talk about the surgery now because its 4 days away so its fine to talk about the surgery now, going to talk about the surgery now... *Me with baited breath*......... T THEN TALKS ENDLESSLY ABOUT CUPCAKES. i give up.

• Haha
  • Sick

jackolantern

VIP Member
It's harrowing to think if it is today, it still likely isn't even half way through :'( Amma must be in fucking pieces. Absolutely horrific.

• Sad
  • Heart

Black_Hawk

So, after counting that surgery is in 4 days she immediately switched topic to cup cakes... I mean who does that!!

She then doesn't say anything about surgery details for the rest of the video does she? Only right at the end of the video she says, not many episodes left for her vlogmas since surgery is in 4 days her vlogmas videos will stop. So, I'm guessing we will get 2-3 more videos of vlogmas before radio silence for a while then?

Worst clickbaiting going on.

• Heart

puddleduck

VIP Member
I know in our heart of hearts we all wish for the best possible outcome for her, she's just a kid (to me at least.)
I know she rattles us but there for the grace of God.

• Heart

AlwaysScience

As some of you predicted, the comment from the oncologist about using “cancer” in the video titles is now gone.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
It just tells us that the surgery has definitely already happened. Probably yesterday or before yesterday.
I’d say Tuesday. Why the hell she couldn’t have said today is Friday or whatever day it was and I’m having my surgery on ( date). Bizarre and manipulation at its best. Hope she’s okay but I’ve no other emotions towards her anymore. She comes across a a brat.

• Heart

AlwaysScience

She's Clickbaiting people and collecting all the views for 💸 💰 🤑 I can't believe she said "surgery is in 4 days" with no further explanation. 😳 she's worse than I thought.
This is inexcusable - treating her dedicated followers like this.

• Angry

Villanelly

VIP Member
Friends, today could be the day....she could be on the operating table right now. I can't stand her 80% of the time but I so want her to get through this as safely as possible. It's madness to be this worried about a stranger I don't even like....someone slap me FFS!

• Heart
  • Haha