Tiffany Thinks #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gyneacological surgeon will then remove the uterus, the ovaries, the cervix, the fallopian tubes, and the vagina. The urological one then potentially removes the bladder.
Sort of. I don't know everything about it, but I know all the organs are removed "en bloc" - in one big piece. In the surgeries I've seen on YouTube, it's hard to see when one surgeon takes over for another. I would assume her surgeon will do the largest part of it and will be in charge of the overall organ removal. The urologist and gynecologist will be there to make decisions like how much bladder she can keep and to make the urine stoma and probably to do the actual cutting away of their sections of it. I've seen one case where the person's abdomen was left open overnight and the reconstruction was done the next day, but at other times it seems to be done all at once.

You can see a pic here of the "en bloc" removed organs. I won't make it a link so people don't accidentally click on it if they don't want to see it. drexel.edu/~/media/Files/medicine/drexel-pdfs/programs/program-path-a/drexel-patha-poster-kelly-baxter-pelvic-exenteration.ashx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When her god surgeon is a realist, it will be a breaking point for the continuing of the operation. A patient who doesn’t want to educate and prepare herself about the full aftermath of such a very major medical procedure has a slim chance for succes and a lower survival rate.
I certainly hope that won't be the end result for her, but no doubt her attitude is incredibly concerning.

Reactions: 15
Matt saying 'what did you learn from me' really pisses me off. Clearly she didn't learn anything about fitness or nutrition.. Isn't that all of your hobbies????? I don't understand that man at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm still in shock over her not wanting to meet with the other surgeons. That was the craziest bit to come out of the video for me. I am someone who I know is in the minority on here in that I actually like Tiffany. I really don't like to speak negatively of her as I do believe she is a good person and is trying her best under horrific circumstances.

That said, not wanting to meet with the surgeons to understand everything that will be happening is simply mind blowing. For one, the obvious reason of needing to know the details of the surgery and what will be happening to her body, but also on another level I can't help but find it disrespectful. These are the people that will be saving her life after all. She should want to meet with them for that reason as well. I will give her the benefit of the doubt that her mind is clouded with all she is going through, I'm certain she is grateful to them, but I did find her attitude not only disturbing, but disappointing as well.
I think she’s scared, sacred of the details she doesn’t want to know. I can be like that sometimes too. It’s scary and the time for surgery is fast approaching.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Matt seems creepier with each vid. It's almost as if he doesnt know how to hug his partner in a normal way. He often looks like a bear attacking her.
T is forever in la la land. It's mind boggling.
Sadly, I predict serious post surgery complications involving infections, leakage, etc. I'm expecting multiple ER visits because she always waits until things are dire before seeking medical help.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really want to talk about the vagina dilation and who's responsibility that is post op?
I know she'll have a stoma nurse for the stomas but will she have a dedicated nurse to dialate multiple times a day?
I feel so intimated but the amount of post op tasks and it's not even my body 😭

Can you stop filling the thread with nonsense? You are really grating.
I hope T. herself or else poor Amma. Here is a schedule:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I think she’s scared, sacred of the details she doesn’t want to know. I can be like that sometimes too. It’s scary and the time for surgery is fast approaching.
Yes, absolutely, I do agree. It's very sad and I sympathize so much. To me she comes across as a grateful person in general, so I do think fear is getting in the way of her thinking clearly. I really wish she would get some sort of counselling. I feel it should be a must for anyone facing such a life altering surgery.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she doesn't want to speak to all the other doctors/surgeons involved because she's thinking she just wants to get the surgery done and then she can think about dealing with the after effects once she's actually there.

All I can think of with these videos, it's nothing but delay, delay, delay. They gave her another round of chemo while they decided what the next steps would be. She's been without treatment for what feels like an incredibly long time.

I also don't understand why she isn't having counselling and not trying to get herself as physically fit and strong as she possibly can. Whenever she eats, you only ever see the full plate, her take a mouthful, tell us how yummy it is and that's it. I'm guessing that's where it ends. I wonder if there's an element of attention seeking in being this really skinny almost frail person.

I find her just so frustrating but all of that aside, I feel incredibly sorry for her. It must be an absolute living hell.
Most likely but medical ethics and fear of lawsuits dictate she has to be fully informed and sign off on it.
Look I get it, those appointments are hard to hear but she needs to hear.

Reactions: 12
I hope T. Self or else poor Amma. Here is a schedule:

My heart is breaking for this young woman and anyone who has to go through this.
I realise this is choice for some trans people having surgeries to change their gender?
There must be lots of advice and hacks on post op care and a totally different community for Tiffany to perhaps talk to as some trans people are happy for similar reconstructive surgery or other cancer patients that have gone through this also?

Reactions: 11
I hope T. herself or else poor Amma. Here is a schedule:

Why must be the thumbnail of the article I posted be of friggin artificial Steely Dan’s? Argh 😠.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If it was me the only way I could face it was by sticking to the belief it would be curative. I don’t blame her. It might not be the case - but that’s a problem for another time.

"I've processed what's going to happen."
"I've gotten stronger."
"[The surgeon] said 'how are you so strong?'"

She's so deeply in denial. I wonder if the surgeon actually said that.
She's no idea what's about to happen to her. We're watching a train wreck in slow motion.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she doesn't want to speak to all the other doctors/surgeons involved because she's thinking she just wants to get the surgery done and then she can think about dealing with the after effects once she's actually there.

All I can think of with these videos, it's nothing but delay, delay, delay. They gave her another round of chemo while they decided what the next steps would be. She's been without treatment for what feels like an incredibly long time.

I also don't understand why she isn't having counselling and not trying to get herself as physically fit and strong as she possibly can. Whenever she eats, you only ever see the full plate, her take a mouthful, tell us how yummy it is and that's it. I'm guessing that's where it ends. I wonder if there's an element of attention seeking in being this really skinny almost frail person.

I find her just so frustrating but all of that aside, I feel incredibly sorry for her. It must be an absolute living hell.
I agree with everything here. I want to see her eat a whole plate of vegetables and stop eating junk. I want to see her take a long walk. I want to see her go to a therapist. I don’t wanna hear what they say I just want her to survive this mentally as well as physically. A boxing match was a strong message and she doesn’t seem to be taking it in. She said herself that the chemo and radiotherapy didn’t work and this is an incredibly long time to let cancer grow. Things are going to be happening fast and she needs to get ready

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My heart is breaking for this young woman and anyone who has to go through this.
I realise this is choice for some trans people having surgeries to change their gender?
There must be lots of advice and hacks on post op care and a totally different community for Tiffany to perhaps talk to as some trans people are happy for similar reconstructive surgery or other cancer patients that have gone through this also?
There are some really good videos on YouTube that she could watch!

Reactions: 11
"I've processed what's going to happen."
"I've gotten stronger."
"[The surgeon] said 'how are you so strong?'"

She's so deeply in denial. I wonder if the surgeon actually said that.
She's no idea what's about to happen to her. We're watching a train wreck in slow motion.
But what is strong to Tiffany? Not crying?
no being strong is going to see all your surgeons and hearing exactly what they will do to your body, strong is gathering family to discuss your life changing op and going to speak to a counsellor.
Strong is looking at your boyfriend and having a deep heart to heart with him and telling him you may not be the same any more and discuss the future of your relationship.
Being strong is letting someone else other than Amma be your carer so she can have a physical and mental break.
Being strong is letting those tears fall hard and wet and heavy and not feeling ashamed Tiffany.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Matt taking junk food to a bowel cancer surgery appointment is so Matt. They're like two kids who eat Frosted Flakes and fish sticks for dinner and wash it down with Mountain Dew.

• Heart
I agree with everything here. I want to see her eat a whole plate of vegetables and stop eating junk. I want to see her take a long walk. I want to see her go to a therapist. I don’t wanna hear what they say I just want her to survive this mentally as well as physically. A boxing match was a strong message and she doesn’t seem to be taking it in. She said herself that the chemo and radiotherapy didn’t work and this is an incredibly long time to let cancer grow. Things are going to be happening fast and she needs to get ready
This is it. She doesn't have to tell us all the details of what the surgery will entail, but it would good to see her doing her best to take care of herself and being honest about when her tests and surgery will be rather than stringing us along. People care.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why must be the thumbnail of the article I posted be of friggin artificial Steely Dan’s? Argh 😠.
I'm not sure what a Steely Dan is but those are the dialators you have to use post op, they decrease in size.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 22.12.30.png

doing my part in finding new tattlers~ but also for education purposes too, because let's be honest. If Tiff isn't outlining exactly what is happening in this surgery, then all her followers also have no clue either. had to dress up the comment a bit so it wouldn't be flagged immediately (=

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm not sure what a Steely Dan is but those are the dialators you have to use post op, they decrease in size.
A steely dan is slang for a dildo. And these things in the picture are medical appliances and no sex toys. An innocent bystander must think that I must be mad to post such things here. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.