Tiffany Thinks #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wonder what the doctors and nurses truly think!

I also wonder what Matt and Amma think.

How cool if they had their own vlogs "matt thinks", "Amma thinks", "doctor thinks", surgeon thinks", "nurse thinks"
It’s funny that Tiffany’s ex BF’s handle on IG was TiroyThinks😂😂😂. He’s prob thinking glad I missed that train wreck. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, your mother is inspirational! Thank you for sharing. I needed to hear this today.
Honestly she is, I tell her all the time that she’s an inspiration and how proud I am to be her daughter. It’s good to share experiences on pages like this. Tattle is seen as a negative thing to which some influencers do get too much stick and some of the things I’ve seen written about some of them is disgusting. But this thread is a lot more positive and I’ve seen a lot of people sharing experiences.

in a way I wish Tiffany would read on here so she could see how many people do want the best for her and to be well again but she isn’t helping herself in the situation. No one can have this surgery it’s her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Quote from video: I am waiting for din-dins?? WTF 😵💫. This whole game is getting more ridiculous with every video.

But somebody asked a few posts ago about T. Make herself throw up. That is one of the characteristics of an ED that sufferers can very easily making this happen. And I truly think that she is so messing around with everything at the RM hospital that they cannot or wil not operate on her anymore, because it is too late.

And a new thread: https://tattle.life/threads/tiffany-thinks-12.35634/

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
6. her parting her hair and piling it on top of her head like a literal mountain. Like why? She looks like a cone head
He hair changes like 6 times a day, but always looks messy and she never brushes it. She brushed it only once - when she went to meet her God surgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole newest video was just so unreal. Anything she talked made no sense. It was almost like she was enjoying her time in the A&E. How Come she still dont manage her pain, nausea medicines and eating like a normal person? I mean, I would get very sick if Id eat like her and take all the pain instead of food. Her body needs nutritions on a regular basis. It looks like she spends too long times without eating anything. And pain irritates stomach and that leads to vomiting especially in empty stomach. She is frustating to watch.

Also dont see her having the surgery. Something is just so off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
she is in pain because she should have had the surgery months ago. At this point she should just be hospitalized until the surgery because I think this scene will be repeated many times until mid Dec. She never said what the xrays showed did she? They have those results immediately and would not have let her go without that info. She looks jaundice in all lights and that hair is driving me crazy.
Get a scrunchie 🤦‍♀️

The amount of times she repeated that she was gonna have 'half a Twirl' drove me absolutely nuts!!!
Can i have the other half😂

there is no precautions being taken around her by any family members and they are all out and about. Matt is still working and planning on taking time off during and just after the surgery.
NO masks it infuriates me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.