Tiffany Thinks #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="Avasarala, post: 12843450, member: 367038"]
I watched it right after your comment and its about Tiffany and Matt. It has nothing to with viewers, you can't rely on auto generated captions.
[/QUOTE]
I’m not! The captions don’t say what they said. I’m telling you. It’s weird. She is talking about someone other than Matt and Amma that she normally tells an incorrect time too—it’s weird and I can’t believe no one else picked up on it.

Reactions: 4
Please pack it in, @helpmeunderstand?. 'Them' is never mentioned once, I've listened back twice and several others on this thread.
Tiffany is talking about telling MATT an earlier time of appointment, so they leave early and are not late.
Stop spamming the same thing if you aren't going to listen to us.

Reactions: 14
I’m not trying to. Can you please quote them here then, ver batim?

I’m not trying to argue. I’m sincerely trying to be exact….please don’t take this personally. It is t personal at all. 💜

Reactions: 6
Please pack it in, @helpmeunderstand?. 'Them' is never mentioned once, I've listened back twice and several others on this thread.
Tiffany is talking about telling MATT an earlier time of appointment, so they leave early and are not late.
Stop spamming the same thing if you aren't going to listen to us.
yep. that was exactly the conversation.

• Heart
I’m not trying to. Can you please quote them here then, ver batim?
I'm sorry but I'm not wasting my time with that.
You're the one inserting 'them'.
It's a conversation between Tiffany and Matt about the time of the appointment. Giving one extra hour to get there on time /early. I don't know how much clearer I can explain it but this is the last time.

Reactions: 7
I wanted to re share from last thread to know opinions of others if ok? I copy pasted
Curly Top said:
It's like she is going into this surgery with her fingers crossed.

I bet the surgeons have never come across anyone like her before. Her surgeon has got to be very worried about her.

I thought Amma did not go into the appointments with Tiffany.
I hear you.

I actually believe the doctors come across hundreds of patients like Tiffany. The reason why I like this chat forum is because of the ‘ real talk’ on here do you know how many friends and relatives I’ve disconnected from because they don’t like my direct approach or honesty.
Do you know how many people live a lie, fake and phony people ,crabs in a bucket, narcissistic , gaslighting, liars there are in the world!?
A lot of people cannot take home truths no matter how you deliver it. You can be gentle or brutal they just can’t cope. Denial, denial, denial 😞

This forum is super refreshing because I like peoples honesty in here. I can see through bitchy remarks and see it as frustration because people are still trying to deliver positive information but being shut down, deleted or ignored in favour of toxic positivity on Tiffany’s youtube comments section.

Maybe it’s the way some of us are raised. I was raised to brush things under the carpet, but no sorry I can’t! I need to talk hash it out discuss, vent, rage 😤 whatever I can’t hold it all in for too long as it gets me really down.

As for Amma, she needs to be at every appointment as she will be the one doing all the nursing, cooking and cleaning daily and wiping tears.
I’m sure previous to Tiffany’s diagnosis, Amma had a home and a job and a life and she’s making daily sacrifices and adjustments to help her daughter every step of the way through her ‘ cancer journey’ she needs to be at every single appointment! Not sitting in the car, nope! She needs to ask the doctor questions too and hear exactly what her daughter will be facing as Amma will be probably be Tiffany’s carer for the rest of Tiffany’s life or her own life. Sorry to say but it’s true 😢

Matt will be at work and told to go away for a ‘break’ to stay with his family so he doesn’t have to see the tough stuff T will go through. Amma will be expected to stay in between helping her other daughter with her grandchildren!

I’m telling you this situation is really stressful to watch. I feel it for Tiffany , her naivety, her fears, her denial. It’s quite upsetting.💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm still in shock over her not wanting to meet with the other surgeons. That was the craziest bit to come out of the video for me. I am someone who I know is in the minority on here in that I actually like Tiffany. I really don't like to speak negatively of her as I do believe she is a good person and is trying her best under horrific circumstances.

That said, not wanting to meet with the surgeons to understand everything that will be happening is simply mind blowing. For one, the obvious reason of needing to know the details of the surgery and what will be happening to her body, but also on another level I can't help but find it disrespectful. These are the people that will be saving her life after all. She should want to meet with them for that reason as well. I will give her the benefit of the doubt that her mind is clouded with all she is going through, I'm certain she is grateful to them, but I did find her attitude not only disturbing, but disappointing as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry but I'm not wasting my time with that.
You're the one inserting 'them'.
It's a conversation between Tiffany and Matt about the time of the appointment. Giving one extra hour to get there on time /early. I don't know how much clearer I can explain it but this is the last time.

I just saw the transcript and it made sense when I saw it in the transcript. My ears heard THEM not HIM. Which is not totally out of the realm of possibility.

BUT, the point remains is that her past behaviors and “shenanigans of timing of video drops and announcements of info etc, make it perfectly reasonable for me to question whether or not she is at all times transparent and forthright, does it not? C’mon, you got give me that at least. ;)

No reason to be insulting over someone who clearly isn’t as smart as you, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just saw the transcript and it made sense when I saw it in the transcript. My ears heard THEM not HIM. Which is not totally out of the realm of possibility.

BUT, the point remains is that her past behaviors and “shenanigans of timing of video drops and announcements of info etc, make it perfectly reasonable for me to question whether or not she is at all times transparent and forthright, does it not? C’mon, you got give me that at least. ;)

No reason to be insulting over someone who clearly isn’t as smart as you, no?
It's the fact that you keep harping on about it when you've already been corrected by multiple people, it spreads misinformation.

Even if you misheard Matt, if you listened carefully you would hear Tiffany saying him.

It's such a reach

I wonder if she doesn't want to speak to all the other doctors/surgeons involved because she's thinking she just wants to get the surgery done and then she can think about dealing with the after effects once she's actually there.

All I can think of with these videos, it's nothing but delay, delay, delay. They gave her another round of chemo while they decided what the next steps would be. She's been without treatment for what feels like an incredibly long time.

I also don't understand why she isn't having counselling and not trying to get herself as physically fit and strong as she possibly can. Whenever she eats, you only ever see the full plate, her take a mouthful, tell us how yummy it is and that's it. I'm guessing that's where it ends. I wonder if there's an element of attention seeking in being this really skinny almost frail person.

I find her just so frustrating but all of that aside, I feel incredibly sorry for her. It must be an absolute living hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really want to talk about the vagina dilation and who's responsibility that is post op?
I know she'll have a stoma nurse for the stomas but will she have a dedicated nurse to dialate multiple times a day?
I feel so intimated but the amount of post op tasks and it's not even my body 😭

You are right. I stand corrected. Multiple times. Did that help get your brain matter back between your ears again?

Spreading misinformation? That’s a nice button pushing catch all phrase that trumps all others these days, isn’t it?

Enough said.

Can you stop filling the thread with nonsense? You are really grating.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she doesn't want to speak to all the other doctors/surgeons involved because she's thinking she just wants to get the surgery done and then she can think about dealing with the after effects once she's actually there.

All I can think of with these videos, it's nothing but delay, delay, delay. They gave her another round of chemo while they decided what the next steps would be. She's been without treatment for what feels like an incredibly long time.

I also don't understand why she isn't having counselling and not trying to get herself as physically fit and strong as she possibly can. Whenever she eats, you only ever see the full plate, her take a mouthful, tell us how yummy it is and that's it. I'm guessing that's where it ends. I wonder if there's an element of attention seeking in being this really skinny almost frail person.

I find her just so frustrating but all of that aside, I feel incredibly sorry for her. It must be an absolute living hell.
I think she likes to bury her head in the sand for certain. She doesn't like to think about all it will entail and just seems to want it over and done with without actually dealing with the reality of the situation. It's a very worrying. She absolutely needs counseling at this point to prepare her, there's no doubt about it.

Reactions: 13
I'm still in shock over her not wanting to meet with the other surgeons. That was the craziest bit to come out of the video for me. I am someone who I know is in the minority on here in that I actually like Tiffany. I really don't like to speak negatively of her as I do believe she is a good person and is trying her best under horrific circumstances.

That said, not wanting to meet with the surgeons to understand everything that will be happening is simply mind blowing. For one, the obvious reason of needing to know the details of the surgery and what will be happening to her body, but also on another level I can't help but find it disrespectful. These are the people that will be saving her life after all. She should want to meet with them for that reason as well. I will give her the benefit of the doubt that her mind is clouded with all she is going through, I'm certain she is grateful to them, but I did find her attitude not only disturbing, but disappointing as well.
This is the first thing that I thought, found it so disrespectful! Just like the time she had her meltdown during her 'no biopsy' video and she refused to even speak to that doctor. I understand what she's going through is traumatic and I really feel for her. But there is no need to behave like that with the people helping her. She comes across as so bratty.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The surgeon said for her to get her body ready for a boxing match.
Can you believe my partner is an ex/ retired professional British boxer not a memorable one sadly, but he worked really hard during his time a lot of training involved.
I didn’t know him during this time in his life.

Anyway I’ll share some of what he eats currently. He has two sides to him
1.Fitness
Where he has smoothies everyday packed with protein and high grade vitamin and mineral powders, dried fruits and nuts and berries.
He eats a lot of eggs and drinks fortisips because one of his relatives relies on it daily so she gives him some of the drinks, the nhs supply hee with a lot but she doesn’t want them to go off they have a long shelf life all the same.
He drinks the strawberry, vanilla and banana flavour.
He’s almost 6 ft but weighs 12 stone. I’m much shorter than him and I’m 13 stone 😬🫢 🙈
He drinks lots of water and he does high intensity workouts which are around 25 mins a day or treadmill.
2. The other side he likes junk food like macdonalds and French fries shop bought pizza and burgers and sweets he avoids fizzy pop but he’ll cave in sometimes.

My main diet is home made
I eat two meals a day and normally fish/ meat and veg/ salad with rice or quinoa or pasta.
I do snack on confectionery occasionally but I don’t work out as much I’m a lot lazier.

so Tiffany needs to increase her protein intake for sure and absolutely cut out all processed foods and coffees. Coffee Is a diuretic and can help you to loose weight and have looser stools.

But I notice Tiffany is alot slimmer than her sister and mum, even before her sister had children. I think she likes being slim, but for surgery she’s gotta eat more richer healthier foods. A spinach omelette every morning with a side of sausages or bacon would be good or oats porridge with honey or jam.
If Tiffany just did a little 6kg weight lifting it would help her so much, she can sit in a chair and do it.

Reactions: 11

When her god surgeon is a realist, it will be a breaking point for the continuing of the operation. A patient who doesn’t want to educate about and prepare herself for the full aftermath of such a very major medical procedure has a slim chance for succes and a lower survival rate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.