Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

victoriabelle304

I'm sorry but I'm not buying it. She's in pain and vommiting so instead of going to the hospital to meet with doctors who can help her she decides to go home? It's obvious to me that she just didn't want to hear what they'd say during the appointment concerning her surgery and this was her excuse to bow out. You could see from her expression after the first appointment that she didn't want to go through with another. I think Amma is right and it was the anxiety over what she hard in that first appointment which made her vomit. Tiffany didn't want to see any more doctors so she decided to go home thinking they'd all just reschedule around her with no issue as though they aren't all busy people who are literally saving lives. Those doctors probably had a hard enough time being available for that appointment as it is and then Tiffany goes and pulls something like this and is surprised when Matt tells her that the receptionist thought skipping the appointment was 'not good.' At the end of the video she even says that the surgery needs to happen ASAP with no mention of the fact that her MEETING WITH THOSE DOCTORS needs to happen first!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

fairyfae

1. She takes TINY bites, which is a huge sign of an ED. I could’ve eaten that piece of potato whole but she was barely biting into it.

2. Her damn hands are always around or on her mouth. Like when she walks into the kitchen with her hand covering her mouth like a shy 4 year old. It’s not cute.

3. Matt’s HA!🙄

4. “You’re in our snacks cabinet, you’re in our snacks cupboard” she repeats the same phrase twice while doing that god annoying eye squint that I’m guessing she thinks makes her look
cute.

5. That white spit on the edge of her mouth 🤢

6. her parting her hair and piling it on top of her head like a literal mountain. Like why? She looks like a cone head

7. darling x20000000

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pankhurst

New video is up.
Day one of Vlogmass, at A&E.
Summing up...
TT hasn't eaten and is throwing up and in pain. Goes to A&E with Amma, Matt stays home in case vaginas are mentioned as he's phobic. TT gets fluids, antisickness and codeine and is now fine. Amma films TT sleeping in hospital because we all love a clip of her sleeping. Shhh don't wake her up, she's sleeping. No really she is. OK she's not but nobody needs to know.
TT is discharged without vaginas being mentioned. Darling will be gutted he missed out on a trip to hospital. TT gets home and is reunited with Darling, many darling words are exchanged in baby voices, cute.
Darling has a huge surprise for TT, he has put a bulb in a lamp. TT is beyond thrilled and celebrates by eating an olive. It took a while to decide if said olive was going to be eaten but they decided that it was actually a good idea.
The End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

chazzlechuzzle

None of the “cancer influencers” that I’ve followed along the way have ever professed to be experts or scientists. What they have simply done is understand what they’re told about their own medical situation and relay it concisely to those people that have take the time to become invested in their journey. If you don’t want clicks from people interested in following a cancer journey, don’t click bait everything with cancer… you don’t have to tell us, but also don’t profit from the game. Emily and Dan (PeeWee) and even Charlotte Eades at the tender age of 17 at the time were able to come out of appointments and clearly explain what was going on with their cancer, we didn’t expect or want them to be oncologists or scientists and neither do we want this from Tiffany; her explanation on this point seemed so defensive and bogus.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Blue skies

She kept saying she’s doing the videos as her private diary and it’s not supposed to be educational. So if it’s your private diary, then keep your memories to yourself and your family. Post them on FB or your IG for family viewing. But you’re posting on YT, selling merch, asking people to subs etc. Is that a private diary?🙄

Not sure why she couldn’t reveal which surgeons she was seeing. I suspected the first appt was with the gynaecologist, who drew diagrams but she couldn’t reveal anything afterward. Must have been too scary and shocking for her. She should have asked her sister (however useless) or cousin doctor to go with her for this one, if she’s uncomfortable with Matt being there. Today I can see that Matt is more like a friend than a partner to her. She is not 100% herself with him.

Also the follow up missed appoint was with which surgeon? Again, she refused to reveal whether it was the urologist or plastic surgeon. But she kept blabbering about protecting the family from knowing details about her surgery. Really? They will soon know everything, when the surgery happens, right.

She looked terrible in this video and her eyes were sunken. She’s requesting for cuddles from Matt and she’s like high on morphine. It is going to get worse from now when reality hits her. But for goodness sake, tie up your hair, T. How can you vomit with your hair all over the place🙄🙄?? Anyway, the 3 of them looked so lost today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

victoriabelle304

So Tiff wants everyone to know that her videos aren't meant to be educational because she doesn't want to explain anything to her audience. She's definitely been reading the criticism on here.

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
Wow another masterpiece of ignorance...no other way to put it...Fluffy take note. The major takeways for me were
-once again Amma is used as a valet service. Matt should let the two of them off at the door and find the parking.
-She could not deal with this appointment alone. I am sure it was the gyne. She called Matt in at the sight of some
sketches. She acted like this was the first time she was aware of the extent of this vaginal etc. involvement.
-Had to wait for the "paperwork" and she spoke of it like it was just "bibbs and bobs" or something. It was the consent for
the part of the surgery.
-Amma will not get this second hand and not all the info even though long term she will be the caregiver.
-the only sane one in the group is Amma who recognized that the vomiting is anxiety from what she heard. Matt actually said it
was a 24 hour bug that only lasted an hour!!! This guy needs to exit stage left. Fluffy take note on that observation.
-Now they have missed second consult and creates a problem but she knows that surgery has to come fast. I think she is in
more pain than we know and her last shots on the video with the squinty is her absolutely high on morphine. She administered
it herself to show she can do it. Again she and Fluff read our comments.
-General observation is she is looking weaker and weaker and when Dr. God hears about this episode he has to be more and
more concerned that surgery will happen. As I understand still needs to meet with urology and plastic surgeon Expect same
outcome with the vomiting. Each episode leaves her more weak.
-this nonsense about Vlogmas and protecting Matt and Amma is completely outside the reality of the situation.
-In general I don't know how the TT YT group can put any positive spin on today. It is really depressing to watch.
-attitude is everything going into a surgery like this and she is still not even understanding the full nature of the surgery.
-she also continues to think it is not on the surgery docket...it is....at least pending these meetings.

• Heart

Eddertillet

I don't understand why she wanted to attend the first appointment alone?
Because it was the gynecologist. He was probably telling her about the removal of her vagina and her sex life in the future. Tiffany didn't want Matt there. She didnt' even want to know the details herself.

• Heart

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
So many things wrong in this video. And she looks like hell. I think she's sabotaging herself with this surgery. And she doesn't really want to know what's going to happen, so she got a "stomach bug" for an hour...it has to be nerves, anxiety, morphine on top of not eating...and of course the cancer advancing is a possibility. She looked surprised when Matt told her the Dr.'s office said it wasn't good that she couldn't make it to that important appt. Wonder which one it was, the gyno or another? Did she even say which appt she showed up at today?
And I do have to give props to Matt saying he wouldn't cuddle with her until she eats LOADS, lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

lucyricardo

I'm a few minutes into this video and annoyed.
She said that people who want info about cancer shouldn't watch her channel. Fine. Then don't put cancer in ALL of your damn video titles!
NO ONE expects her to be an expert. We know she's not an oncologist. We DO expect clear information about her personal journey and what is going on. That's it. I feel so bad for her but an so frustrated at the same time.

• Heart
  • Haha

truthspeak

"I've processed what's going to happen."
"I've gotten stronger."
"[The surgeon] said 'how are you so strong?'"

She's so deeply in denial. I wonder if the surgeon actually said that.
She's no idea what's about to happen to her. We're watching a train wreck in slow motion.
But what is strong to Tiffany? Not crying?
no being strong is going to see all your surgeons and hearing exactly what they will do to your body, strong is gathering family to discuss your life changing op and going to speak to a counsellor.
Strong is looking at your boyfriend and having a deep heart to heart with him and telling him you may not be the same any more and discuss the future of your relationship.
Being strong is letting someone else other than Amma be your carer so she can have a physical and mental break.
Being strong is letting those tears fall hard and wet and heavy and not feeling ashamed Tiffany.

• Heart

mayday mayday

I finally finished watching today's offering. I think T was doing her best to miss the first hectic appt. They knew they would be facing traffic and parking issues so they knew not to dilly dally in the morning. Yet they arrived late thanks to T giving wrong directions. Yep, wrong directions to a facility she's visited multiple times !! Then once in the building she presses the down elevator button (oopsy) so they head upstairs. Then ta-da ... they figure out they really needed to be in the basement for the appt. Yeesh. But she managed to thwart the second appt -- great success!!
I'm guessing it was the gynecologist who showed her the "drawings". I wonder if she was actually shown photographs of what the surgeries entail, considering the extreme seriousness of the planned procedures.
And can we talk about Amna, why was she driving knowing she was not going to be allowed to attend this appt? She's again forced to drive around looking for parking, then forced to sit ALONE in the car with her only her thoughts and worries to keep her company. I wonder how she is really feeling about the whole situation.

Last edited:
  • Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
After that I'm more convinced either she will back out, or she's already too sick and they won't go ahead with it. I don't honestly think she has it in her to deal with the aftermath of this even if they do. Even one example with Matt - if she can't even ask questions in front of him, how does she think she will have a physical relationship with him afterwards when her body is a shadow of it's former self? Nothing about him says he has the maturity to deal with this. She keeps everything from the one woman who does.

• Heart
Two appointments in one day is too hectic??? Buck up Cowgirl and vomit into Matts sandwich bag and get to the next appointment!!!! Imagine what are day is going to be like after the surgery in the hospital. You are going to have doctors coming in and out all day and then physical therapist are going to want you to start moving after you had a horrific surgery. This is a picnic compared to what is coming!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Grow-a-Pear

For people that don't watch her videos, I transcribed just this small part towards the end of today's vlog that I think pretty much sums up the last few months of her channel and what she's learned from it all:

“I haven’t had treatment in a very long time. And we know that I’ve got cancer cells in my body. It’s worrying, right? Because the more we leave it, the more things get delayed, it’s gonna get worse, right?"

😐

• Sad
  • Sick

ginnyw

VIP Member
OK, I find this SO weird. Please somebody agree with me. She's playing jingly happy Christmas Vlogmas Music at the start of the video and then cutting straight to her looking distressed and in pain.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pankhurst

Summing it up...
TT decides to face the surgeon and ask the embarrassing questions which she feels like she has to keep from Matt - sorry I mean protect him from. Amma is banished to the car. DO NOT COME DOWN INTO THE BASEMENT AMMA.
Then decides that actually it's a better idea to have Matt there and not ask the questions. NOBODY MENTION VAGINA - Matt is afraid of them.
Gets in the car. Tells Amma nothing because Amma doesn't know about vaginas either. Well I mean she's got one but that's not the point...
Throws up in the car. Misses other vital appointment but gets Matt to ring. It's all OK though, missed appointments can't be helped. Yes, they spent half an hour debating which coffee shop to go to but clearly it's fine.
Gets high and goes to sleep. The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Ionia

So disagree with Tiffany postponing her visit to the doctor because she was vomiting. On the contrary, a hospital is the right place to go when an advanced cancer patient vomits. It’s not like if she postponed going to a party, it was an important meeting with her doctor. And also, the biggest mystery of them all, a patient with advanced stage
cancer is having surgery 14 months after diagnosis. 14 months.. This is definetely not normal and unheard of cancer protocol. So much wasted time.
Unless, doctors themselves were not sure it was safe to have that surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 29