Here we go with more gifted items being sold on Depop. Sketchers grid post 1st March & same shoes now on depop - hope the tax on depop sales is being declared for these items as part of earnings
Came to say the same- scundered for you, trust fund tiff.Here we go with more gifted items being sold on Depop. Sketchers grid post 1st March & same shoes now on depop - hope the tax on depop sales is being declared for these items as part of earnings
Here we go with more gifted items being sold on Depop. Sketchers grid post 1st March & same shoes now on depop - hope the tax on depop sales is being declared for these items as part of earnings
Simon DanielliDoes anyone know who the married man she was caught having the affair with was?
Thought it was a partner is her dads business and not a rugby player she had the affair with?Simon Danielli
No. I know 100% it was him. My friend dated Simon and he told her about it.Thought it was a partner is her dads business and not a rugby player she had the affair with?
Really?? He’s not a nice person either.Simon Danielli
Not sure about the cycle. But yes, it’s very well known around Holywood.Really?? He’s not a nice person either.
Did they not do that cycle together last year? Awkward.
Simon Danielli / letter from ELLIE?Not sure about the cycle. But yes, it’s very well known around Holywood.
Or his ex Mrs? Although surely no one would be stupid enough to use their own name?! But maybe not...Simon Danielli / letter from ELLIE?![]()
haha yes that’s what I mean - but the letter may have wanted the clues to be slightly evident but only to those closest!Or his ex Mrs? Although surely no one would be stupid enough to use their own name?! But maybe not...
Yea fair point, probably the reason why she replied to it too, her way of flaunting it and a big 'f**k you'.haha yes that’s what I mean - but the letter may have wanted the clues to be slightly evident but only to those closest!
Yes Tiffany’s father had to get an injunction to stop damage to his business.Yea fair point, probably the reason why she replied to it too, her way of flaunting it and a big 'f**k you'.
I'm guessing there's some sort of injunction surrounding it which is why it's never come out in the press/neither of them are that important so who really cares![]()
Love this theory.Simon Danielli / letter from ELLIE?![]()
More rugby players than Sketchers!Sea biscuit nickname in the Ulster rugby team seems like it was well deserved after all...
Is Simon’s ex Olivia Jennings I think? Was he married to her at the time with the whole Tiff thing. I know Simon and Olivia have a few children. No matter who it was nobody deserves to be cheated on especially even worse when their is a family involved.Yes Tiffany’s father had to get an injunction to stop damage to his business.
the ex wife’s family is very wealthy and made some sort of agreement for her to move to Dubai and stop the peanut butter girl thing. I couldn’t believe she publicly denied it but I guess she feels like the injunction covers her.
yes I’ve looked this up - Simon was married to Olivia (daughter of mega rich Shamus Jennings - property etc) so maybe that’s where a business connection was/is but Simon Danielli also seems to be an investor (property?) This also this means Olivia and Catherine Jennings (Milligan) are sisters in law. Catherine is also (and an amazing) former Miss NI like Tiffany!Is Simon’s ex Olivia Jennings I think? Was he married to her at the time with the whole Tiff thing. I know Simon and Olivia have a few children. No matter who it was nobody deserves to be cheated on especially even worse when their is a family involved.
yes I knew they were sister in laws but I no they don’t get on well and don’t really speak. I think Olivia is a bit crazy at times but still nobody deserves to be cheated on. I mean Olivia is stunning tbf so I don’t know why he would go after Tiff but I guess if she’s easy then he thought why not as I guess all of Ulster rugby have had a go lolyes I’ve looked this up - Simon was married to Olivia (daughter of mega rich Shamus Jennings - property etc) so maybe that’s where a business connection was/is but Simon Danielli also seems to be an investor (property?) This also this means Olivia and Catherine Jennings (Milligan) are sisters in law. Catherine is also (and an amazing) former Miss NI like Tiffany!
Olivia was able to have all of Simon’s assets frozen when they were divorcing and set up him coming to her house when she had a man over too.yes I knew they were sister in laws but I no they don’t get on well and don’t really speak. I think Olivia is a bit crazy at times but still nobody deserves to be cheated on. I mean Olivia is stunning tbf so I don’t know why he would go after Tiff but I guess if she’s easy then he thought why not as I guess all of Ulster rugby have had a go lolsome mutual chit chat for them all