Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but wasn’t Catherine Milligan quite privledged herself? I do agree though, she’s beautiful and supposedly a lovely person according to friends who knew her way back when!

I know Catherine through mutual friends and shes lovely so down to earth! She didn’t come from money just a comfortable upbringing. However she is now married to a millionaire. She is a lovely girl and very naturally beautiful
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I know Catherine through mutual friends and shes lovely so down to earth! She didn’t come from money just a comfortable upbringing. However she is now married to a millionaire. She is a lovely girl and very naturally beautiful
My brother’s friend is very good mates with Catherine’s husband Peter Jennings. He said they are both lovely and have such a nice family. I believe they have 4 children and she had a blog on Instagram called my house and clan for a while when they built a mega mansion which was amazing but I think she’s deleted the account now as I can’t find it! The house was insane! So beautiful!

yeah I don’t believe she cane from money but her husband Peter is very wealthy and his dad is one of the richest men in NI. Although from anyone who knows them they just seem a really nice genuine couple and very normal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I might be wrong but wasn’t Catherine Milligan quite privledged herself? I do agree though, she’s beautiful and supposedly a lovely person according to friends who knew her way back when!
Now yes - but when she won she was a student and daughter of a farmer lovely girl !
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Now yes - but when she won she was a student and daughter of a farmer lovely girl !
yes that’s true. She was a student and her dads a farmer. She is lovely! I think miss NI was a lot more lucrative back then, now it doesn’t seem to be. I mean you don’t hear much apart from the few weeks after the final etc
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
yes that’s true. She was a student and her dads a farmer. She is lovely! I think miss NI was a lot more lucrative back then, now it doesn’t seem to be. I mean you don’t hear much apart from the few weeks after the final etc
Did some research- she’s a vet and did a phd, AFTER she won true role model as a Miss NI!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Did some research- she’s a vet and did a phd, AFTER she won true role model as a Miss NI!
Exactly!

that’s what they should be doing and promoting education and careers etc rather then just the latest fake tan or clothes etc. Catherine was definitely one of the best. Catherine and Katherine Walker are by far the two bests! Katherine Walker is a nurse and also presents on cool fm
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen the tea on Tiff this week and felt compelled to share my experience having had several nights out in the same crowd as her - most recently this Christmas.

Aside from zero banter, when she was talking to me she sounded like a full millie (I assume that’s her way of relating to people from working class backgrounds). Then her friend Cathy joined in and she flipped to full North Down mode in front of my eyes - it was like watching “Split”. I have since seen this on her insta too when she’s talking to her new bf hey, and when she gets her nails done she’s back to her a working class act.

If slinging fake tan and scrounging freebies doesn’t work she should definitely consider impressions as her next side hustle.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen the tea on Tiff this week and felt compelled to share my experience having had several nights out in the same crowd as her - most recently this Christmas.

Aside from zero banter, when she was talking to me she sounded like a full millie (I assume that’s her way of relating to people from working class backgrounds). Then her friend Cathy joined in and she flipped to full North Down mode in front of my eyes - it was like watching “Split”. I have since seen this on her insta too when she’s talking to her new bf hey, and when she gets her nails done she’s back to her a working class act.

If slinging fake tan and scrounging freebies doesn’t work she should definitely consider impressions as her next side hustle.
The Cathy Martin ‘elite’ club 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
The club is nothing more than a blogging network. Give me a few real mates any day. 👯‍♀️
Someone mentioned Aimee Boyle is no longer signed to Cathy. One of her best models who did most of the work

The club is nothing more than a blogging network. Give me a few real mates any day. 👯‍♀️
I don’t mean it in a bad way
The club is nothing more than a blogging network. Give me a few real mates any day. 👯‍♀️
blogger brunches are definitely not something I would ever like to be associated with 🙈 just a money funnel for CMPR I think
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Was just getting caught up, think wee tiff must've been on the booze this week and got carried away on the ole keyboard 😂😂😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I knew we couldn’t go a full week without a gifted drop or affiliate link - order your clothes through my swipe up or precious won’t get fed this week 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Anyone have any thoughts on the amount of posts gluten free fi shares that she is drinking in?! Not to hijack Tiff’s thread, (they are friends though.) I thought you couldn’t drink and breast feed?! Thought you had to pump and dump?! I could be wrong?! Just seems a lot 😬
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Anyone have any thoughts on the amount of posts gluten free fi shares that she is drinking in?! Not to hijack Tiff’s thread, (they are friends though.) I thought you couldn’t drink and breast feed?! Thought you had to pump and dump?! I could be wrong?! Just seems a lot 😬
That's a common misconception! You're totally fine to have a few drinks when you breastfeed. Trust Me, a wine or two helps some nights 😜

As long as you're safe to hold baby, you're safe to feed baby! Cosleeping is a big no no if you've had a drink though, so a lot of breastfeeding mum's don't have one so they can feed in bed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Anyone have any thoughts on the amount of posts gluten free fi shares that she is drinking in?! Not to hijack Tiff’s thread, (they are friends though.) I thought you couldn’t drink and breast feed?! Thought you had to pump and dump?! I could be wrong?! Just seems a lot 😬
It really is a lot every day !

Go and follow gleuten free fis husband he is holding their new born baby and playing golf with his free hand 🤦‍♀️ What a smug idiot
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 2
That's a common misconception! You're totally fine to have a few drinks when you breastfeed. Trust Me, a wine or two helps some nights 😜

As long as you're safe to hold baby, you're safe to feed baby! Cosleeping is a big no no if you've had a drink though, so a lot of breastfeeding mum's don't have one so they can feed in bed.
Ohh I didn’t realise. Hold my hands up. Thought it was a total no no
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Stopped watching this girl for a couple of years and tuned back in to see nothing has changed...slimsmeals for dinner, excessive exercising and commenting on portion sizes and a revolving door of sportsmen. That was all before the gong reference. Unfollowed again!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Anyone have any thoughts on the amount of posts gluten free fi shares that she is drinking in?! Not to hijack Tiff’s thread, (they are friends though.) I thought you couldn’t drink and breast feed?! Thought you had to pump and dump?! I could be wrong?! Just seems a lot 😬
I've noticed it too. Used to enjoy her content but it seems excessive now. Missing alcohol during pregnancy is normal I suppose but she went on and on and on about it. And now that she's given birth, alcohol every day
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.