Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree the forum should not shame anyones weight. The poster maybe only mentioned weight as it was discussed earlier when Tiffany told someone with an eating disorder (who raised a concern about her posting calorie burning and warning girls not what their BFs eat) to “bore off”. Tiffany’s obsession with weight and monitoring her food intake is basically the underlying theme of her content. Maybe the poster was just saying she doesn’t need to do that as she is taking to too far.
Blondejoey1987 I owe you an apology... I misread what you typed and thought you said tiff looked better without weight. Please accept my apology!

The girl that she posted who won the competition is Clodagh something... she's a friend of a friend and I think shes aiming to be a bit of an influencer herself, maybe that's why she was selected. i think you're right about Tiffany having her in her stories before. I follow Clodagh and she (clodagh) had posted in her stories about Tiffany mentioning her sometime last week?

Makes me very sad when young women get involved with married men. Aside from the questionable morality and the breaking up of a family/marriage/home.. it's sad that attractive young women feel they have to settle for such a worthless man and that they aren't worth any better than the lying/deception that comes alongside having an affair. yuck. Something that looms over you the rest of your life as well. I had a friend who had an affair with a married man, totally ruined her confidence and she has had difficulties forming relationships due to trust issues etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Blondejoey1987 I owe you an apology... I misread what you typed and thought you said tiff looked better without weight. Please accept my apology!

The girl that she posted who won the competition is Clodagh something... she's a friend of a friend and I think shes aiming to be a bit of an influencer herself, maybe that's why she was selected. i think you're right about Tiffany having her in her stories before. I follow Clodagh and she (clodagh) had posted in her stories about Tiffany mentioning her sometime last week?

Makes me very sad when young women get involved with married men. Aside from the questionable morality and the breaking up of a family/marriage/home.. it's sad that attractive young women feel they have to settle for such a worthless man and that they aren't worth any better than the lying/deception that comes alongside having an affair. yuck. Something that looms over you the rest of your life as well. I had a friend who had an affair with a married man, totally ruined her confidence and she has had difficulties forming relationships due to trust issues etc.
I know a very pretty, smart, girl who had an affair with a married man and no one could understand why she would waste her time on him, or why she would do something so low. She deserved better. It turned out she was actually very insecure, and she believed getting attention from someone with a partner almost validated her as being better than the partner, as if she was the winner. In reality he was just using her. I guess they were both using each other for some sort of ego boost really. Turned in to a big mess, and has she has never really trusted or been trusted since
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Probably someone from BTWshiels his last company perhaps
I have put my investigative hat on and looked at all the directors in company check and narrowed it down to two, based on that they were still at BTW Sheills when the affair happened and they're above the birth year 1969. The rest are all below that, if it was one of them....that's a 20+ yr age gap lol (All speculative obviously)

Also, if Tiffany is reading this - no I have nothing better to do with my time today. I'm usually working from home but had today booked off. Now I'm away to the garden to enjoy the sun!lol

 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Blondejoey1987 I owe you an apology... I misread what you typed and thought you said tiff looked better without weight. Please accept my apology!

The girl that she posted who won the competition is Clodagh something... she's a friend of a friend and I think shes aiming to be a bit of an influencer herself, maybe that's why she was selected. i think you're right about Tiffany having her in her stories before. I follow Clodagh and she (clodagh) had posted in her stories about Tiffany mentioning her sometime last week?

Makes me very sad when young women get involved with married men. Aside from the questionable morality and the breaking up of a family/marriage/home.. it's sad that attractive young women feel they have to settle for such a worthless man and that they aren't worth any better than the lying/deception that comes alongside having an affair. yuck. Something that looms over you the rest of your life as well. I had a friend who had an affair with a married man, totally ruined her confidence and she has had difficulties forming relationships due to trust issues etc.
I have put my investigative hat on and looked at all the directors in company check and narrowed it down to two, based on that they were still at BTW Sheills when the affair happened and they're above the birth year 1969. The rest are all below that, if it was one of them....that's a 20+ yr age gap lol (All speculative obviously)

Also, if Tiffany is reading this - no I have nothing better to do with my time today. I'm usually working from home but had today booked off. Now I'm away to the garden to enjoy the sun!lol

I’ve heard of countless Miss Northern Ireland winners having affairs - it really does make you think
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Did LisaLisa (sorry I mean Tiffany) post any stories today or is she hanging her head in social media shame?
Well done to all you tattle detectives 👏👏
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Did LisaLisa (sorry I mean Tiffany) post any stories today or is she hanging her head in social media shame?
Well done to all you tattle detectives 👏👏
Think her BF may have left the house anyway haha - A rugby player getting associated with her slang wouldn’t be great
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I know this is about Tiffany but does anyone follow Gemma Garrett ? What’s up with her latest post about if u don’t interact she’s removing you from her insta 😂
 
I’ve heard of countless Miss Northern Ireland winners having affairs - it really does make you think
I was friends of a friend of one of the girls who was runner up the year Tiffany won. I was really shocked because I’d met her a couple of times and she seemed really lovely... but she was also stunningly beautiful. She had a gorgeous face and just looked like a model. think she maybe came second? How does judging a beauty paegent even work?

I think the whole premise of them is kinda archaic and awful though. ladies aren’t competing for marriage and against each other based on looks anymore, we’re climbing career ladders, getting an education and travelling. And with all the dresses, make up, beauty procedures needed to participate. it’s basically young girls with rich parents who can participate, which again isn’t exactly fair or a good thing. Unless I’m mistaken?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Yes LisaLisa has def slunked back in shame! Good point about the boyf though and how this would damage his reputation and rugby’s! I reckon this won’t be the first time she will damage his reputation!
 
I know this is about Tiffany but does anyone follow Gemma Garrett ? What’s up with her latest post about if u don’t interact she’s removing you from her insta 😂
She is insufferable! And has so obviously had lipo on her stomach - abnormally flat compared to the rest of her, with the slight lumpy lipo appearance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I was friends of a friend of one of the girls who was runner up the year Tiffany won. I was really shocked because I’d met her a couple of times and she seemed really lovely... but she was also stunningly beautiful. She had a gorgeous face and just looked like a model. think she maybe came second? How does judging a beauty paegent even work?

I think the whole premise of them is kinda archaic and awful though. ladies aren’t competing for marriage and against each other based on looks anymore, we’re climbing career ladders, getting an education and travelling. And with all the dresses, make up, beauty procedures needed to participate. it’s basically young girls with rich parents who can participate, which again isn’t exactly fair or a good thing. Unless I’m mistaken?
Megan Green and then Sarah Ennis I’ve just checked, Sarah Ennis seems to be very breathtaking yes!
It’s money first then looks & personality I think - maybe ACA always needs their bank topped up!

I know this is about Tiffany but does anyone follow Gemma Garrett ? What’s up with her latest post about if u don’t interact she’s removing you from her insta 😂
Another one of the sugar daddy girls!
 
Megan Green and then Sarah Ennis I’ve just checked, Sarah Ennis seems to be very breathtaking yes!
It’s money first then looks & personality I think - maybe ACA always needs their bank topped up!
[/QUOTE]

Sarah Ennis was the one!!! She was stunning!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I was friends of a friend of one of the girls who was runner up the year Tiffany won. I was really shocked because I’d met her a couple of times and she seemed really lovely... but she was also stunningly beautiful. She had a gorgeous face and just looked like a model. think she maybe came second? How does judging a beauty paegent even work?

I think the whole premise of them is kinda archaic and awful though. ladies aren’t competing for marriage and against each other based on looks anymore, we’re climbing career ladders, getting an education and travelling. And with all the dresses, make up, beauty procedures needed to participate. it’s basically young girls with rich parents who can participate, which again isn’t exactly fair or a good thing. Unless I’m mistaken?
It’s mostly judged on looks as they have to model different rounds so like bikini, party, formal etc but also they get asked questions about which issues they’d like to tackle if they become Miss NI and what it would mean to them. They also have a talent round if I remember correctly. There’s been a rumour though that if a girl really wanted to win her parents could pay the director of the contest a lump sum for first place 🤑
 
[
It’s mostly judged on looks as they have to model different rounds so like bikini, party, formal etc but also they get asked questions about which issues they’d like to tackle if they become Miss NI and what it would mean to them. They also have a talent round if I remember correctly. There’s been a rumour though that if a girl really wanted to win her parents could pay the director of the contest a lump sum for first place 🤑
I guess its a pretty lucrative gig if you get it! Isn’t there a year where you're exposed to lots of ribbon cutting and businesses etc? Lots of opportunities to build business connections outside the pageant industry. And then obviously Tiff has built her brand around winning
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
It’s mostly judged on looks as they have to model different rounds so like bikini, party, formal etc but also they get asked questions about which issues they’d like to tackle if they become Miss NI and what it would mean to them. They also have a talent round if I remember correctly. There’s been a rumour though that if a girl really wanted to win her parents could pay the director of the contest a lump sum for first place 🤑
That would make sense have you seen the current miss ni Lauren leckey a gold fish has more talent and she’s not even that good looking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
That would make sense have you seen the current miss ni Lauren leckey a gold fish has more talent and she’s not even that good looking.
Yeah I wondered when I seen who had won how the hell she won it. The previous Miss NI before her Katharine Walker is lovely. So down to earth and beautiful (she actually goes out with Tiffany’s brother Jack)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Yeah I wondered when I seen who had won how the hell she won it. The previous Miss NI before her Katharine Walker is lovely. So down to earth and beautiful (she actually goes out with Tiffany’s brother Jack)
There were some amazing girls last year pharmacists doctors but no some rich girl won!! Catherine Milligan was by far the best miss ni

I know a very pretty, smart, girl who had an affair with a married man and no one could understand why she would waste her time on him, or why she would do something so low. She deserved better. It turned out she was actually very insecure, and she believed getting attention from someone with a partner almost validated her as being better than the partner, as if she was the winner. In reality he was just using her. I guess they were both using each other for some sort of ego boost really. Turned in to a big mess, and has she has never really trusted or been trusted since
No need to apologise I felt bad after for skinny shaming 😕 but she def has taken it to the extreme
 
[


I guess its a pretty lucrative gig if you get it! Isn’t there a year where you're exposed to lots of ribbon cutting and businesses etc? Lots of opportunities to build business connections outside the pageant industry. And then obviously Tiff has built her brand around winning
Usually however the last few Miss NIs have generally just been quite unrecognised in my opinion - don’t think it is as lucrative as what it was
 
There were some amazing girls last year pharmacists doctors but no some rich girl won!! Catherine Milligan was by far the best miss ni


No need to apologise I felt bad after for skinny shaming 😕 but she def has taken it to the extreme
I might be wrong but wasn’t Catherine Milligan quite privledged herself? I do agree though, she’s beautiful and supposedly a lovely person according to friends who knew her way back when!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.