Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with more gifted items being sold on Depop. Sketchers grid post 1st March & same shoes now on depop - hope the tax on depop sales is being declared for these items as part of earnings
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Here we go with more gifted items being sold on Depop. Sketchers grid post 1st March & same shoes now on depop - hope the tax on depop sales is being declared for these items as part of earnings

No way. That is awful. I remember a load of 'bloggers/influencers' got a pair and at the time they were the best footwear ever.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Or his ex Mrs? Although surely no one would be stupid enough to use their own name?! But maybe not...
haha yes that’s what I mean - but the letter may have wanted the clues to be slightly evident but only to those closest!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
haha yes that’s what I mean - but the letter may have wanted the clues to be slightly evident but only to those closest!
Yea fair point, probably the reason why she replied to it too, her way of flaunting it and a big 'f**k you'.

I'm guessing there's some sort of injunction surrounding it which is why it's never come out in the press/neither of them are that important so who really cares 😂
 
Yea fair point, probably the reason why she replied to it too, her way of flaunting it and a big 'f**k you'.

I'm guessing there's some sort of injunction surrounding it which is why it's never come out in the press/neither of them are that important so who really cares 😂
Yes Tiffany’s father had to get an injunction to stop damage to his business.

the ex wife’s family is very wealthy and made some sort of agreement for her to move to Dubai and stop the peanut butter girl thing. I couldn’t believe she publicly denied it but I guess she feels like the injunction covers her.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
😳 he’s not exactly a catch 😳
Who in their right mind would keep dating players that are connected? How is she not mortified?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Yes Tiffany’s father had to get an injunction to stop damage to his business.

the ex wife’s family is very wealthy and made some sort of agreement for her to move to Dubai and stop the peanut butter girl thing. I couldn’t believe she publicly denied it but I guess she feels like the injunction covers her.
Is Simon’s ex Olivia Jennings I think? Was he married to her at the time with the whole Tiff thing. I know Simon and Olivia have a few children. No matter who it was nobody deserves to be cheated on especially even worse when their is a family involved.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Is Simon’s ex Olivia Jennings I think? Was he married to her at the time with the whole Tiff thing. I know Simon and Olivia have a few children. No matter who it was nobody deserves to be cheated on especially even worse when their is a family involved.
yes I’ve looked this up - Simon was married to Olivia (daughter of mega rich Shamus Jennings - property etc) so maybe that’s where a business connection was/is but Simon Danielli also seems to be an investor (property?) This also this means Olivia and Catherine Jennings (Milligan) are sisters in law. Catherine is also (and an amazing) former Miss NI like Tiffany!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
yes I’ve looked this up - Simon was married to Olivia (daughter of mega rich Shamus Jennings - property etc) so maybe that’s where a business connection was/is but Simon Danielli also seems to be an investor (property?) This also this means Olivia and Catherine Jennings (Milligan) are sisters in law. Catherine is also (and an amazing) former Miss NI like Tiffany!
yes I knew they were sister in laws but I no they don’t get on well and don’t really speak. I think Olivia is a bit crazy at times but still nobody deserves to be cheated on. I mean Olivia is stunning tbf so I don’t know why he would go after Tiff but I guess if she’s easy then he thought why not as I guess all of Ulster rugby have had a go lol 😂 some mutual chit chat for them all
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
yes I knew they were sister in laws but I no they don’t get on well and don’t really speak. I think Olivia is a bit crazy at times but still nobody deserves to be cheated on. I mean Olivia is stunning tbf so I don’t know why he would go after Tiff but I guess if she’s easy then he thought why not as I guess all of Ulster rugby have had a go lol 😂 some mutual chit chat for them all
Olivia was able to have all of Simon’s assets frozen when they were divorcing and set up him coming to her house when she had a man over too.
but yes you don’t want to duck with the Jennings.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.