Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bperfect isn't exactly an exemplary company with a stellar reputation either.

Brendan didn't put love or expertise into making great products... he's just (like Tiffany) a good salesman. I think he initially sold mascara. After success with that he wanted to sell his own product, so got some eyebrow tint, added some oil and branded it as Bperfect. No entrepreneurship no innovation, just targeted sales and clever marketing. fair play to him for making a success of it, but it is what it is.

His products aren't particularly good imo and I'd hazard a guess his working relationship with Tiffany is so close is because they are cut from the same cloth. She helped him promote Bperfect through constant plugging of the products to her followers. However her photos are clearly touched up and filtered - if this was an advert on TV, they'd have to declare the use of photoshop.

I doubt Bperfect will do anything, and I'm not surprised they contacted Tiffany either. They don't care about being ethical and they don't care about the language she used (or the people her comments were disparaging towards).

sad really.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Yeah. I doubt they will care. It’s some crappy NI brand it’s not like it’s St Tropez or a proper brand.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Anyone know who actually wrote this Ellie letter? Ex? A friend?
At the time I remember thinking it was super vindictive (the whole contacting the people she works with for one)... so someone with a personal grudge maybe?

Or it could've been Tall Poppy syndrome.. after all, Tiffany has a wealthy privileged background and works for her dad (I've worked in a small business with rampant nepotism and believe me, resentment can really become an issue), plus she sells a glossy version of her life - so I wouldn't put it past it being a stranger who just got fed up and snapped.

The bit about the affair though, sounds like it was someone pretty close. Maybe the wronged wife or one of her friends?

Maybe a competitor in the whole modelling circuit?

I knew someone who worked with Cathy from CMPR(?) in her youth, before she'd set the whole modelling/PR business up. Apparently she was super backstabbing and very full of herself. I'd imagine that type of industry would attract some very vicious people who front as being lovely.

It's also a bit odd she went from being extremely close to that Lousie Rumball one to now, apparently, not having any contact. Did something big happen there? I cant remember timeline wise if they were buddies after the Ellie letter or not.

Who was the friend who went around telling people about the affair?

Those are my guesses!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Tiffany!!! The word IS used call people unattractive, its used as a physical negative in every way. We aren’t offended because you didn’t look up the meaning; it’s the USE of the word you need to apologise for.

“I apologise IF it caused YOU hurt or upset”. It’s on us for being offended. There’s no accountability or apology for USING the word or an acknowledgement or the offence SHE has caused.

In a time when information is available at our fingertips and when conversation and study and exploration are limitless, an adult woman is supposedly sorry IF it offends US when she’s telling someone with an eating disorder to “bore off” or the using a word like gong.

If this person meant this they would have apologised immediately, ON their story. I would have respected that more. IThis is a response to the massive backlash and damage limitation. Nothing more.
Tiffany!!! The word IS used call people unattractive, its used as a physical negative in every way. She seems to confirm it’s a word she uses to describe herself or others as stinking???! “I apologise IF it caused YOU hurt or upset”. It’s on us for being offended! Seems there’s no apology for USING the word or acknowledgement that she was wrong or the offence SHE caused.

In a time when information is available at our fingertips and when conversation and study and exploration are limitless, an adult woman supposedly sorry IF it offends US when she’s telling someone with an eating disorder to “bore off” or the using a word like gong 😓

If this person meant this they would have apologised immediately and unprompted, ON their story. I would have respected that more. This is a response to the massive backlash and damage limitation. Nothing more.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Well I really feel for you and your sad pathetic life. Maybe go get a real hobby instead of slandering people online. Trust me. It’ll be good for you. XO
My life is fine thanks, whats wrong with you? I'm not slandering anyone - i came across this and was intrigued about the rumours I'd heard a few years ago. You're the one attacking people.

No hate to Tiffany or anyone. Best of luck to her. But when someone offers their life up for public consumption, they open themselves up to reasonable criticism.

I might be bored and gossiping on a website, but you're the one attacking people now.

I think that's enough for me for now, thanks for the tea everyone x
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Well I really feel for you and your sad pathetic life. Maybe go get a real hobby instead of slandering people online. Trust me. It’ll be good for you. XO
This and the way it’s written, sounds exactly like Tiffany herself 😳

“Slander” is making a FALSE SPOKEN statement damaging to a person's reputation ... nothing “false” or “spoken” is happening here. Only discussion of topics already in the public domain; put out there by said person to boost her “public persona”.

We can comment and discuss these topics freely. That’s how a forum like this works.

Making threats to “out” people on this forum for complaining to BPerfect about you, by publishing their Instagram name is actually harassment ... a criminal offence. Let that sink in.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This sand the way it’s written, sounds exactly like Tiffany herself 😳

“Slander” is making a FALSE SPOKEN statement damaging to a person's reputation ... nothing “false” or “spoken” is happening here. Only discussion of topics already in the public domain; put out there by said person to boost her “public persona”.

We can comment all discuss these topics freely. That’s how a forum like this works.

Making threats to “out” people on this forum, using their Instagram name is actually harassment ... a criminal offence. Let that sink in.
A further attack on me was written but deleted a few moments ago as well. Very odd behavior.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
My life is fine thanks, whats wrong with you? I'm not slandering anyone - i came across this and was intrigued about the rumours I'd heard a few years ago. You're the one attacking people.

No hate to Tiffany or anyone. Best of luck to her. But when someone offers their life up for public consumption, they open themselves up to reasonable criticism.

I might be bored and gossiping on a website, but you're the one attacking people now.

I think that's enough for me for now, thanks for the tea everyone x
All “lisalisa’s” posts have been deleted now either admin have deleted them or Tiffany has been on a deleting spree like she has to do with her ill judged Instagram stories.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
All “lisalisa’s” posts have been deleted now either admin have deleted them or Tiffany has been on a deleting spree like she has to do with her ill judged Instagram stories.
You can still see some of her comments attached where us tattlers have responded to them.

I reported lisalisa to the admin team an hour ago when I saw she was threatening to out someone based on the complaint they made to Bperfect. She named someone using their insta handle.

I realised the only person who could know the name of the person Tiffany blocked on Insta for making the complaint is Tiffany herself.

Tattle admin blocked her from being able to comment/harass people any further. Thank god!!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You can still see her comments attached where us tattlers have responded to them.

I reported lisalisa to the admin team an hour ago when I saw she was threatening to out someone based on the complaint they made to Bperfect. She named someone using their insta handle.

I realised the only person who could know the name of the person Tiffany blocked on Insta for making the complaint is Tiffany herself.

Tattle admin blocked her from being able to comment/harass people any further. Thank god!!
Not cool. It was a valid and reasonable complaint. I'd be mortified if I'd used that word (even if I didn't realize the meaning). I'd feel so awful... I wouldn't want to attack the person who complained, that's poor form and really malicious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
coming on and attacking people here smacks of thinking you haven’t done anything wrong - kinda undermines the “apology” emailed. Shows that it was just a reaction to it being raised. Her social media has been a disaster the past few days, and now this 😳😳😳
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
At the time I remember thinking it was super vindictive (the whole contacting the people she works with for one)... so someone with a personal grudge maybe?

Or it could've been Tall Poppy syndrome.. after all, Tiffany has a wealthy privileged background and works for her dad (I've worked in a small business with rampant nepotism and believe me, resentment can really become an issue), plus she sells a glossy version of her life - so I wouldn't put it past it being a stranger who just got fed up and snapped.

The bit about the affair though, sounds like it was someone pretty close. Maybe the wronged wife or one of her friends?

Maybe a competitor in the whole modelling circuit?

I knew someone who worked with Cathy from CMPR(?) in her youth, before she'd set the whole modelling/PR business up. Apparently she was super backstabbing and very full of herself. I'd imagine that type of industry would attract some very vicious people who front as being lovely.

It's also a bit odd she went from being extremely close to that Lousie Rumball one to now, apparently, not having any contact. Did something big happen there? I cant remember timeline wise if they were buddies after the Ellie letter or not.

Who was the friend who went around telling people about the affair?

Those are my guesses!
Louise and Tiffany met in Dubai so I think they were friends during that time. They were all like “sisters” and “besties” then nothing. I suppose lots of girls fall out in their twenties especially competitive, attention seeking and privileged ones
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
LisaLisa (cough) um I mean Tiff has been very quiet on Insta past 24 hours. Wonder why that is!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.