Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused at her posting the stats of her bike ride the other day.. a 30k cycle through an ‘empty’ Belfast. As far as I’m aware in Northern Ireland we are to exercise within a 2km distance of our homes. I know it varies (England/Scotland/wales) kinda irresponsible considering her huge ‘following’ not to mention the house hopping. It really is one rule for
us and another for them...
There is no distance restriction in Northern Ireland. The 2k doesn’t apply in here only down south

She really is disgusting example to her followers using words like gong but sadly I can’t see Brendan B’Perfect giving a crap whilst still bringing in sales
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
She NEVER showed Oliver off half as much as she shows wee pet precious sexy vibes and they were going out YEARS. She’s been with this one what - weeks, months? And she parades him round like some kind of trophy 😩 feel for the fella being stuck with her and unable to run home to get away 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
definitely don’t feel bad, what Ellie said was true!! She’s a fake witch and just uses the poor me note. That’s why she posted it on her fb! So her little followers could take her side while she publicly denies it. She lost her peanut butter girl brand over it all and still publicly denies it. Everyone knows her dad shipped her off to Dubai because of it while she posted about her little trip. She’s a cheap tart.
can someone fill me in on the rumours?

Tiffany comes up a LOT on my recommended feed, I unfollowed her years ago. She’s a pretty girl andfair play to her for having her interests. But the obsession with calories and exercise, plus her whole drama or in general, she just seemed to be a bit fake and vacuous. No harm though, I just unfollowed her.

I remember that Ellie letter years ago and it’s alwaysannoyed me that I never heard the rumours that Ellie referered to! There’s definitely more to this girl than the shiny perfect life she presents! Would be very grateful if anyone can fill me in....

I knew Craig when we were younger, he was always into his rugby but I could tell he had a bit of a chip on his shoulder about not going to university. I had a feeling he broke up with Tiffany because he realised she was a bit vacuous and shallow and not what he was looking for. incidentally ive heard he’s nowgoing out with a doctor and has himself done a part time uni course...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
The concept of "credit where credit's due" appeared to have totally bypassed her and there was really no recognition and little appreciation of AC's input (which was pretty much the whole thing!). It was a pity the way it went but probably best for Ashley in the long run, the all about me attitude never sells well!
this is true! I saw a recipe she posted years ago and it wasn’t only copy and pasted directly from another blogger, but she’s mentioned having a “mug of tea” with the treats she’d made, almost word from word taken from this other blog. I wish I could remember the name to compare it again! That’s when I unfollowed her. Fake

She NEVER showed Oliver off half as much as she shows wee pet precious sexy vibes and they were going out YEARS. She’s been with this one what - weeks, months? And she parades him round like some kind of trophy 😩 feel for the fella being stuck with her and unable to run home to get away 🤣
I was thinking the exact same thing... he didn’t fit the image she wanted poor guy. Didn’t she break up with him then go back to him when she got fed up being single? She seemed to have gone official within 6 months of breaking up with him as well, which for me is pretty rapid...

You are spot on. Her story was so mid-judged, surely it has been picked up on?

Yep all that exercising as directed by that #gifted PT she doesn’t declare. It’s even worse as she tried to give diet counter-culture a go with that “bloated” picture she put out years ago. She doesn’t practice what she preaches at all.

She had a few quiet days after her PSNI warning, sadly it seems to have worn off already.

Whoever said she’ll be unbearable when rugby is back at Ravenhill was right. If they last that long, of course...
What was the psni warning?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Agree with the Ellie letter...would love for the truth to be unearthed regarding the cheating allegations.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
What was the psni warning?
[/QUOTE]

She was caught house hopping on Insta over Easter weekend - the beauty of it was that she was in the process of plugging some free food she’d been “dropped”. It was reported to the PSNI using their online form and whilst I’m just making assumptions, the post disappeared and she didn’t story for about 48 hours.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
What was the psni warning?
She was caught house hopping on Insta over Easter weekend - the beauty of it was that she was in the process of plugging some free food she’d been “dropped”. It was reported to the PSNI using their online form and whilst I’m just making assumptions, the post disappeared and she didn’t story for about 48 hours.
[/QUOTE]
Flip sake, we are in the middle of a pandemic, a little social consciousness wouldn’t hurt. And I’m sure the PSNI have better things to do than tell off a spoilt madam
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I'm surprised they responded! I imagine they'll just ask her to be careful in future.

The trouble with Tiffany Brien and others like her, is that she's really selling (and living) a lie. It's like sinister marketing techniques but unregulated.

she's a salesperson by profession, and her dad is clearly a savvy salesman too. Salespeople can be great at business but often aren't very good people. She's conditioned to sell a fantasy by virtue of her profession - market properties as perfect and gloss over the less appealing parts. Everything with her is about appearances. She compulsively presents the perfect family life, the perfect body, the perfect boyfriend, the perfect home. Her whole "brand" is based on being the person that makes everyone else feel crap while she hides the negatives. Her whole existence is "Look at how wonderful and amazing I am". it's toxic.

Not only is it unethical, but its harmful. Instagram doesn't have to be about total realism but there is a fine line when you'repackaging yourself up for likes and freebies. The worst part is, in her pretending to be happy this way, she's deluding other people into thinking you'll be happy if you go after the shallow things she does. Shes pretending her fitness and working out is why her body looks the way it does- but for anyone who has experience of eating disorders, its extremely obvious she has some sort of disordered eating and isn't being honest.

I really hope people start to see through "influencers" like her. There's so much more to life than nice dresses, rugby boyfriends and going for facials. I'm starting to see girls talk about mental health in more realistic terms and discussing more honestly their relationship with their bodies, food and mental health. It's trendy to be socially conscious and environmentally conscious now - the type of fast fashion lifestyle Tiffany endorses with a focus on "clean" eating is something people are moving away from.

People who come from huge privilege but pretend they haven't, also massively annoys me. As someone from a working class background who has struggled through university and worked up a career ladder; it's frustrating to see her pretend that she worked her way into her job fairly, just like anyone else. Being the coffee girl is irrelevant, her dad was hardly ever going to turn her job application down without any feedback, was he?

Likewise, doing up her house as though it's some huge achievement -not many people have the luxury of moving back to their parents mansion for several months. And I don't know if/how much financial assistance she got from her family for a deposit - but I'll wager she didn't do it totally alone and I'll wager shes not on the same salary as her colleagues. Plus it's a lot easier to save for a deposit and pay for beauty treatments every day when your parents live in a mansion, as opposed to having a box room in a cramped terrace house.

Ellie's letter from 2017 was harsh and brutal... but it wasn't entirely unfair.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sooooo... BPerfect are sharing info with her? 🤨 I hope your name isn’t in your insta handle as that would be a clear GDPR breach.
I feel like reporting this for you!!! If your name is in your instagramhandle you should report BPerfect, that's terrible behaviour and with the new GDPR rules is actually a breach and they could be subject to fines!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
My name isn’t in my insta handle, otherwise I would report it. I sent Bperfect another message but no reply as of yet...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.