Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! That’s disgusting and incredibly dangeous

Jesus, imagine saying that! She is literal and pure poison to women, constantly ramming “diet culture” down people’s throats. People with mental health concerns and eating disorders should bore off. Horrific. I don’t have an eating disorder but her obsession with counting calories and posting would be so unbelievably triggering to anyone struggling atm. This lock down is an even harder time for people with disordered eating. I’m so glad someone screen shot this, I can’t think of any brands she promotes but this would be the kiss of death for any blogger who works with women or young girls and rightly so. The brands should be the one policing these types of evil and damaging. responses.
She’s been constantly training and obsessively dieting and tracking her eating for years and years on end and for what purpose exactly? She’s no athlete. She’s just a skinny person. Always has been (apart from the condescending pics where she sticks her belly out to sell some diet fad with a before and after pic ... basic
witch blogger move 101). She’s out to make money by making women feeling bad about themselves. Every post is “look I’m better than you”. I think she has a major MAJOR eating disorder herself. She’s literally obsessed, its all she can offer to the world

... work outs and calorie obsession. Why put that poison out into the world. It’s so sad. So so so relived people are rejecting diet culture and unfollowing people like Tiffany Brien. She’s dangerous for the mental health of the young girls who follow her. Her following never grows. It’s just stagnant. She’s an out of date blogger. She’s trapped in the diet culture world of 5years ago. Imagine saying women should not eat the same portion as their boyfriend!!



How out of step and out of date is she! STALE CONTENT! Women should eat what ever the
duck they want! I think I agree with the poster who said she buys followers. Her likes and comments are so low And her content is so contrived and fake. She seems obsessed with presenting a perfect picture of herself and it’s just not relatable. As for the house hopping during a pandemic ,again, completely disgusted but not surprised

not surprised people have contacted the psni about her.