Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably just eating cleaner and less sugar and as a result her face has slimed down, that happened me without any cosmetic work, my face is totally different from my early to mid twenties from booze and bad diet even though I was slim it just showed massively on my face - or she could have had jaw slimming/teeth grinding Botox that kinda slims the face a bit and then filler in her cheeks. I don’t think she’s unwell looking just different and more sculpted.
did you see what she ate during her PB girl days though? she rarely ever ate sugar. She rarely drank. She had dodgy attitudes to food. I don’t see how she could be eating better since she rarely ate “bad” foods as it was. She’s never gone out drinking much. So I don’t think it’s a case she’s lost weight from cutting out unhealthy foods. She never ate those unhealthy foods to begin with.

she has a totally lolly pop head and her eyes look so sunken IMO. She doesn’t look well to me at all.

my face has changed from my teens/early 20s but I’m still very recognisable as me. You wouldn’t think the woman on Tiffany’s story is the same girl doing that stormount run. It’s sad to see what she’s done to herself in terms of cosmetic changes alone.

Reactions: 5
did you see what she ate during her PB girl days though? she rarely ever ate sugar. She rarely drank. She had dodgy attitudes to food. I don’t see how she could be eating better since she rarely ate “bad” foods as it was. She’s never gone out drinking much. So I don’t think it’s a case she’s lost weight from cutting out unhealthy foods. She never ate those unhealthy foods to begin with.

she has a totally lolly pop head and her eyes look so sunken IMO. She doesn’t look well to me at all.

my face has changed from my teens/early 20s but I’m still very recognisable as me. You wouldn’t think the woman on Tiffany’s story is the same girl doing that stormount run. It’s sad to see what she’s done to herself in terms of cosmetic changes alone.
it just doesn’t sit well with me when people throw out ‘disordered eating’ to someone they don’t know the diet of, so I was giving alternatives to the difference in appearance because I know that’s how I was. Even in her PB days we don’t really know her diet, we only seen the insta version of things and that’s rarely accurate. I can appreciate your take on it though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it just doesn’t sit well with me when people throw out ‘disordered eating’ to someone they don’t know the diet of, so I was giving alternatives to the difference in appearance because I know that’s how I was. Even in her PB days we don’t really know her diet, we only seen the insta version of things and that’s rarely accurate. I can appreciate your take on it though
you’re telling people not to gossip on a gossip site… while also speculating and gossiping yourself 😅

Reactions: 6
but… it’s fine for you to speculate about her eating habits and supposed weight loss based on… absolutely nothing? Why is that OK? What’s the difference there?

her disordered eating was pretty obvious for years. She’d post tiny meals and get super defensive in comments when people pointed out it wasn’t enough. She was weird about portion sizes and I remember during lockdown made a point of saying how much smaller her portion had to be compared to Matty’s. It’s a weird attitude to food and calling a spade a spade.

All of her peanut butter girl recipes focused on making healthier alternatives to sweet treats so it’s a bit of a stretch to paint her out as having some sort of bad diet, that she suddenly dropped…

For the majority of the past decade she has posted her eating habits extensively, created a whole brand around fitness and healthy eating… frequently posted her attitudes towards weight gain/loss… and has seemingly come onto tattle and made fatphobic comments…. yet you’re coming on tattle making wild claims and saying nobody should speculate on her eating habits? You’re doing the exact same thing chick? Except theres a better record of disordered eating than there is of Tiffany having some sort of sugar addiction she’s suddenly dropped.

Reactions: 2
but… it’s fine for you to speculate about her eating habits and supposed weight loss based on… absolutely nothing? Why is that OK? What’s the difference there?

her disordered eating was pretty obvious for years. She’d post tiny meals and get super defensive in comments when people pointed out it wasn’t enough. She was weird about portion sizes and I remember during lockdown made a point of saying how much smaller her portion had to be compared to Matty’s. It’s a weird attitude to food and calling a spade a spade.

All of her peanut butter girl recipes focused on making healthier alternatives to sweet treats so it’s a bit of a stretch to paint her out as having some sort of bad diet, that she suddenly dropped…

For the majority of the past decade she has posted her eating habits extensively, created a whole brand around fitness and healthy eating… frequently posted her attitudes towards weight gain/loss… and has seemingly come onto tattle and made fatphobic comments…. yet you’re coming on tattle making wild claims and saying nobody should speculate on her eating habits? You’re doing the exact same thing chick? Except theres a better record of disordered eating than there is of Tiffany having some sort of sugar addiction she’s suddenly dropped.
I’m just glad I don’t have as much time on my hands to kill as you do 😂
---
you’re telling people not to gossip on a gossip site… while also speculating and gossiping yourself 😅
kinda different throwing out mental illness speculations and arm chair evaluations though than gossiping. People on here can be sensitive to it. I don’t really care enough to say more about it so carry on gossiping or whatever it is you’re calling it 😂

I’m just glad I don’t have as much time on my hands to kill as you do 😂
---

kinda different throwing out mental illness speculations and arm chair evaluations though than gossiping. People on here can be sensitive to it. I don’t really care enough to say more about it so carry on gossiping or whatever it is you’re calling it 😂
why do you always comment on how much time I have? It’s weird? Like you have literally no idea how much time I have on my hands…? I don’t get it? Can’t you disagree with someone without resorting to being rude?

it’s not the same as giving an armchair diagnosis though. I’m not speculating on whether Tiffany has an eating disorder or not. Disordered eating is something different.

like I said, she spent a decade uploading her food and eating habits. It’s not that left field to form an opinion and comment on said eating habits. And IMO they were really unhealthy.

this whole exchange has happened because YOU made a bizarre comment about Tiffany not eating sugar and loosing weight? Yet now you’re all against speculating on someone’s eating habits…?

Reactions: 1
“Gossiping and spending time on tattle is bad… except when I do it obvs”😂
They’ve left 3000+Comments on here in the same space of time I’ve left about 20 so yeh 🤷‍♀️

literally people on here speculating eating disorders about people they don’t know and I’m throwing in another opinion on it.

some people just can’t take any criticism or disagreement on their point. I don’t really care either way

• Haha
They’ve left 3000+Comments on here in the same space of time I’ve left about 20 so yeh 🤷‍♀️

literally people on here speculating eating disorders about people they don’t know and I’m throwing in another opinion on it.

some people just can’t take any criticism or disagreement on their point. I don’t really care either way
It’s.. you though. You are the person who can’t take criticism or disagreement..? you’ve come on to *tattle* and speculated about weight loss and diet whilst simultaneously… criticising people for commenting on tattle? And speculating on someone’s eating?

the cognitive dissonance at play here is staggering tbh.
---
As a botox user myself, she has had a lot of botox.
didn’t she used to go to the Woodford medical place and get a ton of it? Or did they just gift her facials?

Reactions: 1
So many new member comments on this thread lately 🤔.
I agree she looks terrible. Maybe it's tiredness, does she actually look after baby herself? Botox when you are too young can make your face look very sunken too.

Reactions: 8
I agree she looks terrible. Maybe it's tiredness, does she actually look after baby herself? Botox when you are too young can make your face look very sunken too.
wee precious was in the background with the baby yesterday so I’m guessing he’s got some time off and is at home.

i don’t really follow rugby so im not really sure about this, but I get the sense he doesn’t really play as much and is edging closer to retirement, and im guessing they get some leave at the start of summer before training starts again? Im not sure how gruelling that would be.

that’s why I figured she was maybe unwell. A new baby would for sure explain tiredness and stuff, but it seems like Matty is around and she lives practically next door to her parents.

her face looked really gaunt to me, her eyes just seemed so sunken into her head. I hope she’s ok. tiff is a dose but I wouldn’t wish poor health on her.
---
if they start telling us to “bore off” then we’ll know it’s tiff herself making an appearance again 😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 3
It’s her sisters wedding in Mallorca this weekend, I’d imagine we’d have gotten a full blow by blow of the day If tiffs insta was public cause she wouldn’t be able to help herself.

It’s her sisters wedding in Mallorca this weekend, I’d imagine we’d have gotten a full blow by blow of the day If tiffs insta was public cause she wouldn’t be able to help herself.
Na not a day about her sister. She only likes it if everything is about her.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen any pictures of Tiffany? Not a fan of the bridal dress 🫣🫠
Whose dress? I liked Jess’s. The venue was really gorgeous looking too. Not a fan of the huge calla Lily she’s randomly carrying around but hey, It looked like a very beautiful wedding

Have you seen any pictures of Tiffany? Not a fan of the bridal dress 🫣🫠
No sighting yet so if anyone sees anything can they post. Would love a gawk. My guess is If she wasn’t a bridesmaid she prob wore white

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No sighting yet so if anyone sees anything can they post. Would love a gawk. My guess is If she wasn’t a bridesmaid she prob wore white
yeh, with some trainers and will have posed in pictures with the bride by sticking her leg out in front of the bride 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.